The Future For America.

Author: disgusted

Total: 140
Plisken
Debates: 0
Plisken
-->
@disgusted
I understand that the American court system does not have the legal framework to question abortion.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Plisken
Did someone hack your account and type lies? LOL
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Plisken
No one has any right to claim control of any human's bodily autonomy.
Plisken
Plisken
-->
@disgusted
I am speaking to reduce the effect of lies.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Plisken
No you aren't. You are using lies to defend your indefensible claims regarding abortion.
Plisken
Plisken
-->
@disgusted
There is no fundamental right to abortion and that is not merely a claim.  I apologize if that makes you feel offended.
Plisken
Plisken
-->
@disgusted
"The state's interest in life really does not outweigh our human rights though and an abortion can't legally be equovocated with murder without extending rights.  It's a medical procedure."

Do you understand what this is saying?  It is in concurrence with an aspect of Roe v Wade.  I wasn't taking a political position so if I thought otherwise I would say so.  I'm acknowledging that authoritarian legislation would need an amendment to the constitution to survive under the expansive juristiction of the constitution when it was authorized for lower governing bodies.

Americans of varying political persuasion should be aware of their constitutional rights.  It helps us make informed decisions regarding the law of the land.

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@disgusted
and yet you can't sell one of your kidneys if you wanted to, so your "autonomy" has a lot of limits if you think about it.
Plisken
Plisken
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
If you talk long enough with a true supporter of Roe eventually you will be told about abortion being a fundamental right in the way that bearing arms is.  Not just because of sovereignty over our body, but as a course of family planning it is a central element to womens' liberty, the palladium of womens' rights.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Plisken
let's say the woman does have the right, how does that right extend to the one actually killing the fetus/zygote/baby whatever you want to call it.  So really the choice is to allow someone else, a paid stranger to murder/kill/fetus/zygote/baby whatever you want to call it.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Nobody is killing anything.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@disgusted
really?  so it's in suspended animation?  I'm not sure how you can make such a (cant' think of a better term) stupid claim.  Try this dictionary.com look up kill.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Try to get an education. Nobody is killed during an abortion.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@disgusted

sorry I'll try to keep the words simpler whenever possible.
lmk if there's any other words I used that you need explained because you don't know what they mean.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
WTF are you blathering about?
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
Try to get an education. Nobody is killed during an abortion.
since I never said that, it was obvious you didn't understand the words I was using.  There was never a claim by me that a zygote etc was a "body/person"  Hence my concern for your level of ability to understand the words I use.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Wanna bet?
let's say the woman does have the right, how does that right extend to the one actually killing the fetus/zygote/baby whatever you want to call it.  So really the choice is to allow someone else, a paid stranger to murder/kill/fetus/zygote/baby whatever you want to call it.

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@disgusted
You are special.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
And you are defeated. tada.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@disgusted
You are special, enjoy your special olympics win (they all win so....)
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
You don't like being a loser but as a wingnut you should be used to it.
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@disgusted
Sounds like a fair punishment for murdering a baby.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@triangle.128k
Why do you want to murder babies, does your invisible friend order you to?
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@disgusted
Time for me to play a Ben Shapiro:

Your response and that Guardian article is incredibly emotional garbage and has no basis in facts or morality what so ever.  Science has confirmed that a fetus is a human being.  There is no getting around that.  If a woman does not want a kid for whatever reason, she can set the kid up for adoption.  If the woman did not want to be pregnant, then she shouldn't have had sex.  This is America.  You take responsibility for your actions here.

If you got raped under the worst conditions, you should have been prepared with a gun to protect yourself from the rapist.  None the less, you can still set the kid up for adoption.  Under my rule, the woman (once she has enough proof) can sue the rapist for about $1 million and if he is found guilty, he would have to pay an additional $1 million to the state.  If he can't afford this, then he is enslaved, castrated without painkillers, and sold to a tech company for the $2 million to make Iphones so innocent Chinese kids won't have to make them.  The woman gets the $1 million gradually so she doesn't end up broke like lottery winners.  Even if the rapist can afford the $2 million, the rapist still would get castrated painfully.

The rapist would also have to pay for the treatment of any STDs spread during the encounter, plus money for pain, suffering, and time of the treatment of such STDs.

I'm curious to see what others think of this plan.  Is it a good idea?
Plisken
Plisken
Yes to the debt system till reparations are made.  No, the state is not justified in penalizing a woman who refuses to raise your child.  
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Alec
there's one and only one argument which is constantly and consistently repeated, the "it's my body/autonomy" argument, there's is nothing else, to which I would say, fine do it yourself, otherwise anyone who helps is guilty of a crime.  unless it's life threatening or very limited instances.
Plisken
Plisken
The state does not have the omniscience required for the sort of social justice people might envision as being proper.  There MUST be due process with respect to human rights for a law to be just, thus the state should be bound to its human limitations.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Alec
If a woman has a right to kill babies without government interference, then a man has the same right to privacy from the government to not be drafted and kill babies too.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Greyparrot
Soldiers kill babies, women don't.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@disgusted
I'd love to see an army of soyboys dressed in red hooded capes protesting the government using their bodies to preserve the nice things women have.