The Future For America.

Author: disgusted

Total: 140
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
" then a man has the same right to privacy from the government to not be drafted and kill babies too."  Men get drafted in times of war and I think you're required to register for the draft if you are an adult male(exceptions apply) and the nation will send you to war if necessary.  So men don't usually have protection from the draft and women shouldn't have the right to an abortion.  If a woman gets raped, she can set the kid up for adoption.  If her life is in danger(for real) then there are other ways to save both lives.

Plisken
Debates: 0
Plisken
-->
@Alec
You are assuming the father is out of the picture

Alec
Alec
The father should have no right to kill an innocent fetus either.  The father probably would want his daughter to get restitution for the rape and wants to see the rapist put to justice.  He wants what's best for her, and restitution would help supply that within reason.
Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Alec
 I mean the father who is responsible for the new child.
Alec
Alec
The father can set the kid up for adoption.
Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Alec
The father can do anything within his ability to anyone.  What are you trying to say?

Alec
Alec
The father should have no right to kill the fetus just as they have no right to murder his daughter.  The father does not have absolute power in the household, 

Almost no abortion is necessary, or justified.  If a woman does not want the kid, or if the father does not want the kid, they can set the kid up for adoption.
Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Alec
How is adoption relevant to this matter?   If the father is present both parties would generally come to an agreement for adoption.  Why is that not the case according to you?
Alec
Alec
Abortion should not be an option for the family because it infringes on the rights of the child.  I hope I am interpreting your question correctly.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Alec
You must be a male and have absolutely no knowledge of women. Stay in your own pile you don't have a voice in the argument.
Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Alec
Too bad, it is an option.  I suppose the kid best arm themself should the claims to the stuff their reliant upon be in dispute like the woman should.  Is that right?
Alec
Alec
"You must be a male and have absolutely no knowledge of women."  77% of pro life leaders are male(people who won't get pregnant), 100% of pro choice leaders are born (people who won't get aborted).  Although I won't be pregnant, you won't be an aborted fetus.  Ever notice how everyone who is pro choice is already born while the same is not true for the pro life crowd(not all pro lifers are immune to pregnancy).

"Too bad, it is an option."  It should not be.  Saying abortion should be legal because it was legal in the past is circular logic.

"I suppose the kid best arm themself"  Unborn babies can't carry guns.  This is about Abortion, not guns, so don't go off topic.
Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Alec
 I am curious about your philosophy and you did mention being armed, implying self defense, just like you mentioned adoption.  So you think the professional procedure of abortion should be 100% banned?  "Abortion should not be an option" 
Alec
Alec
"you did mention arms"  Actually you mentioned them first when you said, "I suppose the kid best arm themself"

Abortion should be banned in virtually all situations, with the only potential exception being if (the mother will definitely literally die and if the reason she would die has no alternate cure).  Since this applies to less then .1% of abortions, abortions should be over 99.9% illegal.
Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Alec

"If you got raped under the worst conditions, you should have been prepared with a gun to protect yourself from the rapist.  None the less, you can still set the kid up for adoption." 
Post #54

If a woman gets raped, she can set the kid up for adoption. 

The sentence you partially quoted from my post #71  ends with "like the woman should".  
Alec
Alec
What are you saying?
Plisken
Plisken
Note: The right to bear arms is only applied against the government in the United States. If you can't get a gun, grow a tooth or something.  After you've armed yourself, use them to sharpen a stick.
Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Alec
What are you saying
That was just posted to note your false claim.  In fact, you were the first to mention and I am asking questions about what you are saying.
Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Alec
Should the valid abortion seekers have to be involved at all with red tape?
Alec
Alec
"In fact, you were the first to mention and I am asking questions about what you are saying."  Sorry about going off topic.  It happens to many people.

"Should the valid abortion seekers have to be involved at all with red tape?"  What is red tape?
Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Alec
red tape
/ˈˌred ˈtāp/
noun
  1. excessive bureaucracy or adherence to rules and formalities, especially in public business.

It is the pragmatically arbitrary pathway that needs to be taken because of how an institution involves itself as a necessary aspect in peoples' business.

Alec
Alec
The valid abortion seekers by my definition need to prove that an absence of abortion would kill them and that there are no alternative cures in order to get an abortion.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Alec
Your ability to have a cancerous growth removed from your body should be banned in 100% of cases.quid pro quo
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@disgusted

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@disgusted
also...viability will now begin at conception and not 24 weeks due to advances in technology.

disgusted
disgusted
I don't read unsolicited links, in all previous cases they have proved to be wingnut propaganda.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@disgusted
yah, wikipedia isn't proper dogma for an NPC robot.
Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Greyparrot
@disgusted
Thank you, very interesting.  

The guardian article is politically neutral.  It focuses on the progress of science and technology and makes an open ended question as to the future in society.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Plisken
Yes. Decades ago when the 24 week viability issue was being legislated in the courts, it was predicted that science would eventually discover the artificial womb.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Plisken
A likely new social policy that both the whacko left and whacko right could agree on may be fetal transfer clinics replacing abortion clinics.