Build Back Dart Better, campaign announcement

Author: Wylted

Total: 137
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
promising cryptocurrency in exchange for votes is allowed?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
My belief on moderating tends to lean more toward Wylted's perspective, but you have been more vocal with your contributions

That's all I will say on the matter
That's amusing as you just banned him before transitioning mods as recent as 3 or so months ago.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
My belief on moderating tends to lean more toward Wylted's perspective, but you have been more vocal with your contributions

That's all I will say on the matter
My question was about the person. Who have you had a better working relationship with?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Wylted
Emotional reactivity is bad. It often causes others to engage in behaviors harmful to themselves and others, the only way to build emotional resilience so you can be a happier person, is for people to refuse to handle you with kid gloves. 

For example if a fat person is called fat, it probably hurts for a while, but once you hear it 100 times, you stop giving a shit. 

Basically I was providing exposure therapy. If you have ever had a group of close male friends, you'd realize this type of bonding and building emotional resilience is normal. Anyone who doesn't insult me, is probably just not close enough to me to do it.
I see, fascinating. Is that what your racism is too? Exposure therapy for black people?
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
He said that he's not releasing his cryptocurrency until elected. If a politician promises 500 dollars to everyone if elected, that's the same thing
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Wylted

How good has your relationship been with mods? Start to now? You brag about it being great, can you give me any examples?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
He said that he's not releasing his cryptocurrency until elected. If a politician promises 500 dollars to everyone if elected, that's the same thing
Everybody who voted for them, not everyone. That would come under bribery and have the person completely banned from every running again.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
That's amusing as you just banned him before transitioning mods as recent as 3 or so months ago.
He was banned for excessive vulgarity, not because he had an opinion
My question was about the person. Who have you had a better working relationship with?
RM, but that does not mean my relationship with Wylted has been negative either

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@RationalMadman
I see, fascinating. Is that what your racism is too? Exposure therapy for black people?

Are you really trying to win the black vote on this site? Like 20% of the users are jews, maybe focus on the antisemitic stuff. 

With all that effort 80% of the blacks on this site will still vote for me. I also want to thank speedrace now for his vote. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Wylted

^ Where in this thread is it specified that the debate is this:

Hitler was a politician. Should he have been assassinated so 20 million lives could have been spared? If not, why do you support hitler?
I am curious really how you even replied to my matter which was:

• Encouraging people to assassinate politicians and calling Bsh1 and others cowards for not wanting to have such a live debate with you.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@RationalMadman

How good has your relationship been with mods? Start to now? You brag about it being great, can you give me any examples?
Different mod team. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
 I want to announce that I have created a debateart.com NFT that uses avatars from this site as well as other images. I won’t release wylted bucks unless elected though.
Wylted's quote

This quote did not specifically state for people who voted him, meaning he would give everyone the chance to buy the NFT. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Wylted
Are you really trying to win the black vote on this site? Like 20% of the users are jews, maybe focus on the antisemitic stuff. 
I am not trying to win votes, my respectable opponent, I am trying to expose you for the guy you really are so that voters fully understand what you are representing, just like you did with me in my thread.

I am asking you what your conduct on the site is like in your eyes now, to allow you the opportunity to condemn actions you did or alternatively stand by them and be judged either way, just like you did with me.
Wylted
Wylted
That was cowardly to duck a debate when they thought they were arguing for a truism
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Wylted's quote

This quote did not specifically state for people who voted him, meaning he would give everyone the chance to buy the NFT. 
Are you messing with me or what?

The most important benefit of electing me, is I will give you actual currency. Wylted Bucks are not a joke. I spent 12 hours this weekend watching tutorials and following along on creating NFTs (crypto-currency), I want to announce that I have created a debateart.com NFT that uses avatars from this site as well as other images. I won’t release wylted bucks unless elected though.
who is 'you' and why is it 'electing'?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Vader
Wylted bucks are not going to be given based on who voted for me, but based on whoever the hell decides to claim their free NFTs
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Wylted
So to be clear you stand by this:

as a general outlook you hold about current politicians?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Wylted
Can you elaborate on why you can't release it if you aren't elected?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Wylted
  • Blackface as a caucasian, not even as a tribute to any black ethnic culture but solely to make fun, laugh and ridicule the race.
There was a ferocious debate on the site at the time about whether the N word should be used. Thett mentioned they had a black friend they wanted to join the site, but was afraid that they would be persecuted for having a traditionally African American vernacular that used the n word a lot. The same sort of debate at the time was raging on Twitter because their N word filter caused mostly black people to be banned, and was removed because the filter was deemed racist.
Nowhere did you make clear your stand on what was done nor admit that you did it.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Wylted
  • Imitating a disabled person to then make a comment that disabled people shouldn't reproduce and that you're genetically inferior (I can link this if you deny it) over several posts.

In a thread espousing the ideals of incels and saying saying they had a few good points. I would say having genetic defects as I was claiming to hide my identity would make me genetically inferior to others. Hell I am short and that makes me genetically inferior to a tall person who is my equal In other ways. It isn't a controversial statement and does not speak to their value as a person
Nowhere did you make clear your stance.

Let's look a little into what you said.

I have been wondering lately about genetic superiority. I is clear that some people are genetically superior to others. This is to be differentiated from moral superiority or self worth. I think in the eyes of God, I am equal to all of you. In the eyes of the law I may even be a bit superior to all of you, considering my status as a white male. 

However I am certainly genetically inferior to most of you. I have a genetic disorder that means I have to use voice to text 50% of the time on this site. It also means I will probably be dead within the next few years. Please don't PM me asking for specifics. I am open about some of my struggles, but some things I want to avoid talking about.

You guys are genetically superior to me, for the most part I assume. Do we ignore the fact that most incel's are correct. They are genetically inferior to a lot of men as well and will struggle to get laid. It used to be when early marriage and monogamy was forced on people that those who are called incel's today could have lead a happy life with a good wife and some kids. Now these guys have become genetic dead ends. Were they failed by society? Sure female agency is a good thing, but was the cost of female agency something that resulted in a large portion of males who ended up genetic dead ends?

On the surface we may,so what? They can't get laid, you can still be happy and not have sex or have a significant other. I agree with this, but the fact is when we have a bunch of young men, with a very bleak picture of the future, we usually get a lot of crime and social disorder. It would be a similar result as to what happens in heavily polygamous societies. 

What about the other side of the coin. Some women are genetically inferior because they put on weight easier than others. Perhaps they have a genetic disorder that makes weight gain easy, perhaps their genetics mean they have a huge appetite. I am a bit overweight myself. I can emphasize, but we see a push back by these women where they demand to be seen as attractive and demand others ignore their genetic inferiority. What will be the result of a society where a bunch of women are treated merely as "slump busters" and a bunch of men cannot have sex at all? 

Perhaps the HAES advocates are right. Society was more stable when the government and social standards intervened to get these incel's from the 50s laid. (I acknowledge that the stability came at the cost of equality). Perhaps we should also as a society push to change beauty standards as well, so that way we can encourage some social stability. 

Just my thoughts on the results of ignoring that genetic superiority is a real thing. People are genetically superior to me and society has helped me bridge that gap with the americans with disabilities act. Should society save other genetically inferior people to avoid social decay such as HAES advocates and INCELs

Do you stand by these statements?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Wylted
  • Making a series of overtly racist threads and posts
To prevent the creeping group think on the site and push to continue that slide by banning those who do not conform to it. 

I see, so let's be clear on some of the threads you made:

When you point out that 20% of nobel prize winners are Jewish or that most of the media is controlled by Jews, or that the government and Biden's cabinet is disproportionately Jewish. The despicable Jew will wave his hand. "Oy Vey, this is not true". I can't repect that obvious fucking lie, that they don't know.

I only respect Jews that respond with the following "Of course we have all that power. It is proof we are God's chosen people" Or maybe they respond with "We are superior mate, of course we more easily grab power" 

The second type of Jew is at least acknowledging that Jews do have disproportionate success. The funny thing is that the first type of Jew, frowns upon the second type. They see themselves as superior to "Jewish chauvinists" . If you are the first type and reading this, you aren't superior to people willing to acknowledge the truth. You are inferior to the second type for failing to acknowledge true things. Nothing is more important than truth. 

I don't agree with the second type of Jew, but they are at least honest. Jews have obviously succeeded because of strong in group preference and having a miniature society inside a large society which is very high trust amongst each other, but that is a different story

I'm not saying they should have jumped in and risked getting taken down with him, especially considering the gators in Florida, but what type of sociopaths mock a drowning man? Why is there an epidemic of this in the black community? 

just watch the video. The jews are basically in control of the rap industry and they are for whatever reason. I don't know if it is just a secret cabal of jews that control everything or all jews are complicit, but they control the music industry and are doing fucked up things. https://youtu.be/OO3WF1Ek7RU

One second, I have other things to ask so I'll get back to you about the racism later.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@RationalMadman
as a general outlook you hold about current politicians?
I don't advocate anybody murder politicians. They are probably more a reflection of society anyway and killing them wouldn't accomplish change. 

Nowhere did you make clear your stand on what was done nor admit that you did it
Thanks for allowing me to correct that.

Yes

Can you elaborate on why you can't release it if you aren't elected?

The election is a referendum on what people want. If not elected, they likely could care less about having a site currency
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Wylted
@Vader
@whiteflame

I'm actually curious, was this user Wylted? If so isn't that multi-accounting at a pure bannable level in and of itself?

I am genuinely asking, was this noticed and dealt with if he was Tyrone? I actually hadn't realised he himself was Tyrone until he mentioned that to me a couple of posts ago, I thought he'd given the link to the YT vid to the operator of Tyrone.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Wylted
The election is a referendum on what people want. If not elected, they likely could care less about having a site currency
They have a site currency, it's in our profile as green coins and that hardly should be what people base their vote on unless your crypto is bribery.

If it's bribery, that's the whole problem in itself.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I'll take a break for now, get back to you with more questions and posts later.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
In the meantime, please try and answer every single question that Pie asked me in my thread.
Wylted
Wylted
Nothing linked in post 52 was racist.

Why is mentioning that jews are disproportionately successful racism?

I don't think pointing out that some jews are uncomfortable acknowledging their privilege is really a big deal either.

Black kids did look on while a man was drowning and laughed at him. There is a lot of moral decay in the black community as a result of the lack of many good family structures, caused by economic reasons as well as structural racism, over sentencing and adopting a terrible hillbilly culture. I don't think we as a society are doing black people any good by ignoring their plight, in fact showing a video of what happens with the moral decay, when we ignore their plight is very relevant. 

You'll also find a lot of jews in control of the rap industry, so partially they are to blame for the ignorance of gangsta rap, as they often do set trends, even if a lot of their business is responding to trends. 

None of that Is racist. It could have been framed better, but yes I wanted to push against the groupthink slide and tried to be honest about some racial tensions when doing so, though I framed them in a way to spark outrage. 

A few times I posted blatantly false conspiracy theories for fun along those racial lines, but whether I spoke the truth by pointing out moral decay or lied and said covid 19 was fake, it was all toward the same ends of attacking group think. 

I am an adcocate
badger
Debates: 0
badger
Wylted is God's Righteous Man. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
If people want to see Wylted's habitual dishonesty at work, I'd like to point out the following.

I gave him 2 chances to fess up to what he did.

These were his 2 replies:
You are mistaken. I would never advocate for suicide. I did debate that the world would be better off, if I killed myself.

I didn't remember. You brought up a post from 3 years ago. The post was in bad taste, but clearly meant to be humorous.  She was in the op equating socialized healthcare to having the right to live. 

I wanted to challenge the notion of "right to live" and if the debate would have taken place, I would have used some antinatalist type argument. 

Now, I'd like to show his own post on the matter in another thread than the one I linked.

LOL, that is the interpretation. Even the first comment on the debate before she got a chance to accept I explained that I was going to run some sort of schoppenhour argument that explained non existence was preferable to exist or take the environmentalist angle. The title was "The User known as Yeshuabought should die"
Let's observe what happened here.

he said this:
You are mistaken. I would never advocate for suicide. I did debate that the world would be better off, if I killed myself.
Which firstly is self-evidently impossible as his stance about his own suicide was that suicide's a good idea but I'm not going to go into that as perhaps he really was suicidal at the time and meant it (I genuinely do not know and even if I was his literaly psychiatrist I'd be sworn to confidentiality on the matter).

The point is how explicitly he mentioned remembering who I was talking about and insisting I was mistaken rather than saying 'I dont remember, can you show me the posts'.

This is a habit Wylted often will do.
Wylted
Wylted
Well, I'm a bit of a narcissist. I think others should follow rules and that they shouldn't apply to me. I would say, people who are not me should not commit suicide. 

Sorry I struggled to remember some offhand comment I made 3 years ago.