Something you may not know about airmax

Author: Mikal

Total: 34
Mikal
Debates: 0
Mikal
Also why he should be elected

One day in 2017, he was doing his normal thing and riding his bicycle home from work. (he does not drive because of emissions). On his way home he saw this one legged man asking people for money, and max approached him 

"What are you going to use the money for?"

"Beer and Drugs"

Max goes into the nearest store and buys the man (3) 24 packs of bud light. He noted that he could not get him drugs but gave him an extra 200 dollars to find some himself 

So why vote for max 

Because he lets you be yourself. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
That's actually irresponsible, I would buy the man food and many a toothbrush and toothpaste, as well as water.

You give them alcohol and money for drugs and they will definitely act on it and ruin their bodies and minds.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
If this is a joke, I don't find it funny and neither will most voters, it is a very irresponsible way to handle a homeless person seeking drugs and alcohol and perhaps is proof he is too laissez-faire.

In his benefit, his main opponent wants to not use the President's powers much at all. So we have two candidates (even hammer as a third) with vague af campaigns with regards to when they think it's correct for mods to discipline users.

I'd advise Airmax to make it clearer when he thinks it's right.

He did permanently ban me from DDO and wasn't always lenient to others either, so he does have beliefs surrounding discipline that aren't entirely laissez-faire.
Lunatic
Lunatic
If this is a joke, I don't find it funny and neither will most voters, it is a very irresponsible way to handle a homeless person seeking drugs and alcohol and perhaps is proof he is too laissez-faire.
Maybe it's because you don't have a sense of humor. 

In his benefit, his main opponent wants to not use the President's powers much at all. So we have two candidates (even hammer as a third) with vague af campaigns with regards to when they think it's correct for mods to discipline users.

I'd advise Airmax to make it clearer when he thinks it's right.
What specifically about Airmax's campaign isn't clear? Bring it up to him, he has been more than helpful in elaborating on any topic that has been brought up to him so far.

He did permanently ban me from DDO and wasn't always lenient to others either, so he does have beliefs surrounding discipline that aren't entirely laissez-faire.
Your perma ban was eventually lifted and you remained and posted on the site for months before we officially came to DART. At the time you were perma banned you were constantly making multiple accounts. I remember how easy they were to spot. Also you were a child, and not very mentally equipped to deal with social interactions in that type of a community. While you are slightly less disturbed than you were back then, you still seem barely able to mentally suffice social interactions with people. Anyways, airmax became much less strict through his moderation throughout the years as you saw with you allowed to stay at the end of DDO's legacy. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
Your perma ban was eventually lifted and you remained and posted on the site for months before we off
Not on RationalMadman which stayed banned (it got unbanned after DART began due to a glitch on Juggle's end that reset almost all banned user accounts to become accessible).

He just got lazy. I was officially still permanently banned and only lifting it several years later is still not laissez-faire.

This isn't about me, I am asking about others.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Not on RationalMadman which stayed banned (it got unbanned after DART began due to a glitch on Juggle's end that reset almost all banned user accounts to become accessible).

He just got lazy. I was officially still permanently banned and only lifting it several years later is still not laissez-faire.

This isn't about me, I am asking about others.
I am pretty sure you and askbob were the only users who were ever really permabanned. And there was one guy I can't remember who was doxxing the website and hacking the code, and even accessed a moderator account I think. For you to be one of 3 people who were ever permabanned, that kind of says something about you, especially considering how laissez faire max truly was, even to people who didn't like him and called him out all the time. I am pretty sure your permaban was more for your mental safety than most. You could not handle that website in the slightest. 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
It's entirely inappropriate to ban somebody for their "mental safety", and it annoyed me that I've heard max say he was tempted to, to protect bornofgod. 

Maybe bornofgod should be banned for proselytizing,  but for his own safety is an absurd motive
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
@Lunatic 

Nothing you said there is true, least of all the 'only' but at the very least Airmax could say it himself. You are currently doing for Airmax what you said Athias was lame for doing for 3RU7AL.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Wylted
It's entirely inappropriate to ban somebody for their "mental safety", and it annoyed me that I've heard max say he was tempted to, to protect bornofgod. 

Maybe bornofgod should be banned for proselytizing,  but for his own safety is an absurd motive

I mean I agree with you on this, like I said though, airmax changed the way he modded to the laissez faire style in the later years after learning what worked and what didn't work. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Nothing you said there is true, least of all the 'only' but at the very least Airmax could say it himself. You are currently doing for Airmax what you said Athias was lame for doing for 3RU7AL.
Difference 1 is airmax actually has a campaign and can actually explain what he plans to do with his. It exists independent of me telling you what it is. I am just here to keep you from consistently twisting and changing the narrative to constantly paint everyone but you as a villain. 

"Oh woe is me! Airmax was such an abuser! Someone please help me! He virtually raped me for years and just got away with with while maniacly twisting his Jewish mustache and doing the evil laugh. Woe is me!"
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
I never have mentioned about him being Jewish, this is only something the rest of you talk about. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
@RationalCrybaby

"Waahhh Waahhhh Airmax abused me for years! You are all insensitive cvnts if you don't think he is a Jewish big bully and I am a poor innocent victim! Waaaah!"
airmax1227
airmax1227
-->
@Wylted

Bornofgod was a complicated situation. While he didn't contribute anything positive to the site, was essentially spamming and derailing threads, the final straw was when he started posting "prophecies" about how his life was gona be ended in some near future violent interaction with local authorities. He actually became a liability for the site. The mental safety aspect may have been something I brought up as a side personal issue, but it's not something I banned him or anyone else for.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@airmax1227
Do you endorse the way Lunatic is defending you here and in other threads like this? Is this behaviour something you endorse?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@airmax1227

Lunatic
Lunatic
Do you endorse how Lunatic is carrying himself and treating those that even support you let alone those that oppose you during this election?
My reputation is not at stake here. I am not running a campaign. I've been the same since DDO, do you really think he is gonna dis-own me as a friend and supporter because I stood up to you? Stop trying to twist the narrative here. Why not bring up all the times you said nasty things about airmax while your at it since you claim to "support" airmax lol.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
I don't recall asking you but as per usual you insert yourself and try to speak for Airmax.

I asked Airmax and only Airmax, don't be to Airmax what Athias is to 3RU7AL if you hypocritically condemn it at the same time.

I want Airmax himself to speak on whether he does or does not endorse your behaviour and treatment of myself and Pie in particular, during this election. It is important to voters sitting on the fence to use his replies to things like this to ascertain where he stands morally on matters that divide and destroy the community, which I firmly believe you have been doing throughout this election campaign process.

I have 0 care in the world what you reply to this, Lunatic. I will await Airmax to reply.
Thank you for your copypasta, enjoy mine.
Lunatic
Lunatic
As long as you continue to be a hypocritical POS and keep my name in your mouth, I will reply as frequently as I wish to. If you are going to hold others accountable for behavior that you think is damaging to the campaign they support, you should do so for yourself as well. You instigated everything. 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Mikal
Lol
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Lunatic
Regarding #11 and #13 above,

Due to the risk of misleading others, please be clear when a quotation is not literal. To this, 13 was better for using italics.

I highly advise against double quotation marks for such mockery. This is not to endorse mocking other users, but rather to suggest better etiquette when doing so.

Example: Ragnar admitted "I murdered thousands of people!"
To a casual reader might be taken at face value of me having made that statement.

Whereas: Ragnar admitted 'I murdered thousands of people!'
The casual reader is less likely to confuse it with a literal quotation.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@airmax1227
^ Look at this lol
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@Lunatic
Wasn't Izbo permabanned?
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@Lunatic
I think you misread that. 

He was memeing rm, not critiquing you lmfao. 
Mikal
Mikal
That was prob the most backhand mod slap I have ever seen actually. Almost gold 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
He can meme all he wants, in the end the toxicity stacks up, this is the same mod that banned me for stacked up poor conduct that was barely close to as bad as what Lunatic has done these past 2 weeks.

However, what he does isn't my concern, I am just reporting things that violate rules as that is the duty of any member of the website.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Mikal
I think you misread that. 

He was memeing rm, not critiquing you lmfao. 

I know I was pointing out to airmax how funny it is that RM keeps trying to report me lol. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
@RationalCrybaby

He can meme all he wants, in the end the toxicity stacks up, this is the same mod that banned me for stacked up poor conduct that was barely close to as bad as what Lunatic has done these past 2 weeks.

However, what he does isn't my concern, I am just reporting things that violate rules as that is the duty of any member of the website.
Calling you out on your bullsh1t isn't against the CoC. Sorry. Thayt would be pretty funny if there was a rule that said "RationalMadman's pride must be protected at all costs! Any and all who offend him shall be banned!"
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
"RationalMadman's pride must be protected at all costs! Any and all who offend him shall be banned!"
Oh I was banned for far less, I am used to inconsistent moderation though and as I said this is without a results-oriented mindset.

I see you violate rules, I click report. Whether you abuse me, Pie or another user or Jews in general. It is not of a concern to me.

If I say anymore it can be misconstrued as a threat of mod action. I am clicking report until you stop breaking the rules, whether by your own volition or the mods doing their diligent duty to protect site users from bullying.
Lunatic
Lunatic
@Rationalcrybaby

Oh I was banned for far less, I am used to inconsistent moderation though and as I said this is without a results-oriented mindset.

I see you violate rules, I click report. Whether you abuse me, Pie or another user or Jews in general. It is not of a concern to me.

If I say anymore it can be misconstrued as a threat of mod action. I am clicking report until you stop breaking the rules, whether by your own volition or the mods doing their diligent duty to protect site users from bullying.

You were banned because you are unequipped to handle the stress of people not agreeing with you. You don't debate logically, only emotionally, and only gaslight individuals. Max may be too kind a person to tell you that, but I know. You can spam report me for telling the truth all you want.