I am being told on DMs to not do something that Airmax's side is blatantly doing.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 99
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman

This user signed up January 16th and will be voting Airmax. I do not 100% know it but I can guess very effectively due to kfc image and you will fine that quite a few more accounts like this:

and others, which I won't reveal or specify yet so they are not sure what I have kept track or or am onto, are going to fradulently ruin the election by voting Airmax by signing up last minute.

On DMs, whiteflame told me this about Airmax's side doing it:

"As long as they're actual individuals and not instances of multi-accounting, they have the right to vote."

This is 100% in-context, on this topic, if need by I will screenshot.

On DMs, supadudz then warned me this:

"Just gonna let you know now if you are planning to recruit people from other sites to vote for Max, that's a violation of the rules and will get 3RU7AL disqualified"

This is sheer corruption and double-standard to the highest degree.

Do not worry though, I am not some dumb fool. I would never say shit as a candidate doing any of this and am aware both candidates are smart enough not to either. The question is about standards and fair play.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
This is a thread calling out moderation, the reason I had to link usernames is because I need to prove my theory is real when they act on it. If I am punished for this, that will only further prove my case.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
The thing is you are telling people who were not on the site originally to vote for 3ru7al. Max was campaigning to people who are on the site
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
1 account doesn't even exist and 1 has no connections to either

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
The thing is you are telling people who were not on the site originally to vote for 3ru7al. Max was campaigning to people who are on the site
That is a strange technicality, I already showed 2 users who are going to vote for him and signed up since Jan14th.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Watch who they vote for, I amended the first URL, it's participants vs profiles
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Can you give me a few hours to ask thehammer a few things?

I will get you objective proof of Airmax campaigning offsite but getting Luna and Mikal to do it at his behest, I just need time.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
But 1 has 1 post and 1 account doesn't even exist. How can that even be possible? Also not to mention if Airmax did that, he wouldn't so stupid as to publicly say he did it lol
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
 Also not to mention if Airmax did that, he wouldn't so stupid as to publicly say he did it lol
He didn't do it either, he is getting his henchmen to do it for him. What you are doing is laughing 'lol' at your sheer corruption's blind spot.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Worth noting he's also had his goons campaigning for him on both Facebook and Discord, aka off the site
Are you accusing TheHammer of outright lying in order to disqualify Airmax1227 here? In that case, you should disqualify him for the lie, no?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
I would like an official answer to the above post and elaboration on if you did or didn't pursue investigation on it.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Yes
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Then, if Hammer is lying to get Airmax disqualified, is he still permitted to run?
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
No.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
So Hammer is banned from running only because I brought it up?

Your administration didn't think that was serious to investigate?

How have you concluded Hammer is lying?
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
I meant no in that he is still able to run
airmax1227
Debates: 0
airmax1227
-->
@Vader
I'm reluctant to engage any of this, but since I have no issues with addressing this with you, I will do so now.

To be absolutely clear, I have campaigned to no one, meaning I haven't messaged anyone and asked them to vote for me. I have written up a single campaign thread, and that's it. I have NOT messaged anyone, here or otherwise (some discussion of the election took place during discord mafia, but you were there to be able to say if I was campaigning - and I'm sure you'd agree that I wasn't), asking them to vote for me, nor have I done anything remotely resembling what I am being accused of. When you say "Max was campaigning to people who are on the site", I'm not sure to what you are referring to, since aside from posts I've made in the forums, I haven't done anything related to the election. If my supporters are doing something that is not allowed, it is being done without my knowledge.

I realize you are defending me against an accusation of breaking the rules, but I want to be clear that not only haven't I broken rules regarding campaigning, all of the campaigning I've actually done is entirely public.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@airmax1227
That is correct, you got Lunatic and Mikal to do it for you.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
I meant no in that he is still able to run
Then why did your announcement not mention Hammer?
Vader
Vader
-->
@airmax1227
By campaigning to people who are on the site, I said that you are campaigning to people on the site, as in only the site
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@Vader
If I get other people from other websites to vote for brutal, he is disqualified?
airmax1227
airmax1227
-->
@Vader
By campaigning to people who are on the site, I said that you are campaigning to people on the site, as in only the site
I know. I just wanted to clarify what actual campaigning I've done on the site, and address whatever it is I'm being accused of - though I'm still not entirely sure. In any case, thanks for your time.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
If I get other people from other websites to vote for brutal, he is disqualified?
I thought this too in reverse, didn't want to say it.
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@airmax1227
He's accusing you of using me and Luna to campaign for you. And I think the only thing even I've posted on other platforms is 

1) Max is running , make dart great again. Trump 2022 

Once in discord and once in Facebook. RM is just mentally challenged
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
Of course, your word is the evidence we need. For sure, Luna and you would be honest about it.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
@whiteflame
@Mikal
Also that is twice, once on each platform so what does that sound like? Can I do the same, just a small quote couple chats/places?
Mikal
Mikal
Your welcome to find screenshots, I know what I posted and those two things were it lol.  I think your hate from him stems from 2 things 

1) Being on the spectrum and being unable to socially connect with people. So you still have a grudge against him because of that perma ban because of how unjustified it felt to you. The fact that everyone disagrees with you and agrees with him is something you literally cannot mentally accept because you are not capable of processing it properly. I don't fault you for it, it is what it is. 

2) You hate everyone who disagrees with you for much of the same reason. Your brain cannot allow you to be wrong. So you message, look for, and try to feign the victim and manipulate people into thinking you are always in the right. 

The difference in between Luna and I, is he gets annoyed by you and is not scared to call you out. I just find it cute and understand your brain is wired in a way that prevents you from changing it or making connections with people. 

No one hates you, if anything I would throw it to pity at worst. 
Mikal
Mikal
Also to clarify that is my opinion, not one of airmax. I have no idea what he thinks of you other than he probably is annoyed that you literally spend your entire day berating him and trying to smear his name with facts that are so far from the truth it's laughable. 

As far as I'm aware he's never had an issue with you.  Luna is just way more outspoken and doesn't let bullshit fly 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
I have met plenty of people who are quiet in the forums, who side with me but if you mean about years ago about Airmax, I didn't tell anyone about that and I admit I was toxic back then though Bench was more so (much more if I recall correctly).

To me, I don't really care about the ban itself but how he never ever would consider to unban me despite repeated efforts to prove I'd reformed and furthermore this isn't just about that, really it isn't.

What I have an issue with is this attitude you guys have of 'either vote us or we'll leave the site to rot'. It's childish, egotistical and pedantic and repulses not only me from voting for Airmax but many others, combine that with the treatment that Lunatic has given me and the way you and Airmax gaslight me for feeling bad about it whereas I can objectively prove to you he has been continually harassing me and have flagged posts that each have inside them directly nasty remarks that cannot be interpreted in any other way that intended humiliation and harassment.

What you are seeing now, including in this post where I call your 'vote or we leave' attitude childish, egotistical and pedantic is not really about 'tit for tat'. It's also actually that the way he's behaved only increases me assessing it as that and the fact you guys think you support freedom of speech is amusing.

Freedom of speech should mean you can say what you want, if it really means you can bully people and make them emotionally uneasy as possible until they're driven off the site if they say anything that's too weird or too annoying for your crowd (or too 'funny') then you actually are less freedom-oriented than somebody like me who draws clear lines on what is ok and what isn't.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
Also to clarify that is my opinion, not one of airmax. I have no idea what he thinks of you other than he probably is annoyed that you literally spend your entire day berating him and trying to smear his name with facts that are so far from the truth it's laughable. 

As far as I'm aware he's never had an issue with you.  Luna is just way more outspoken and doesn't let bullshit fly 
Nobody knows what Airmax thinks about anybody, he's very sly like that.