I am being told on DMs to not do something that Airmax's side is blatantly doing.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 99
Mikal
Debates: 0
Mikal
No one has said vote or we leave. Luna has been around since day 1 lol. You are the one saying that. But do you expect max to want to stay around to participate and help moderate a site where some random person (you) spends there entire day berating and attacking him to the point it's not enjoyable. 

Engaging with you, being friends with you, having conversations with you is not enjoyable to anyone. It's why you don't have many friends. You are their friend until they disagree with you, then you block them and don't want to talk to them. You literally took the time to message me on discord to try to get me to understand your side and then when I disagreed. You literally ended the PM with. 

"Then you are wrong!"

Or some shit and reblocked me again. You are not capable of having a conversation where you have to admit you are in the wrong or a conversation that goes against your confirmation bias or opinion of someone (what you think of max for example)

So I'm sure Connor will be around. Will max 
be around if he loses? I have no idea. If I had to read the cesspool of vomit you produce everyday and you spent your entire existence attacking me, it would not be fun for me either. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
I kinda wanted to see how the elections go before doing any more mafia. If airmax becomes president, I want to try and help revive this and get new members, as well as old. If anyone other than airmax wins, I just want the site to finally die. 

When lying, it helps to fact-check how obviously false your lie is first.

Nice try though, except this kind of comment has been said over and over, that was just explicit and very recent.

This sentiment is shared, it's not unique to the user that posted it and is something that is also blatantly what Airmax feels or else he'd not 'bring in' contingent on his win.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
If I had to read the cesspool of vomit you produce everyday and you spent your entire existence attacking me, it would not be fun for me either. 
I barely mentioned Max at all other than in this election and very early on in this website or when matters of Max's moderation rarely got discussed and I was around to read the thread.

So, Idk what you mean but that's very akin to how I feel about Lunatic's posts as of late.
Mikal
Mikal
That's not lying at all. 

I can still want the site to die and be around. I've been around here off and on for a while myself. Yes I think he is the key to fixing it, if he loses I am 100 percent sure it will continue down the same path it has been and eventually just die. And in ways I certainly hope that happens because it opens up the possibility for a new site or new options to come up that can be structured better from the ground up. 
Mikal
Mikal
You hardly mention him at all?

The man is living rent free in your brain lol 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
I'm sure you think that.

I'm also sure you genuinely believe that because I am on the autistic spectrum, you are correct to suggest that I can't consider I'm wrong.

The difference between me and many, or let's say me and a minority and the many who are actually narrow-minded in denial, is the people like myself know that we are stubborn but also can consider being wrong (I've met a couple others like myself, not saying this 'type' is something you'll likely come across but they absolutely do exist). On the other hand, people such as yourself say they are openminded but for instance take the case of me saying Airmax being a manipulative guy who isn't all you think he is, you'd never consider you could be wrong on it. Take the instance of what you see as pitiful vs what I see as fulfilling, the difference is I can consider your viewpoint even though it hurts to read but throughout all exchanges that I have ever had with you, or at least recently (but as far back as I can remember) you are actually the one who never ever thinks he's wrong on anything and is so aggressive and stubborn in defending essentially all of his stances, it's just that I guess on here vs you on DDO, you stick to defending stances on people here only rather than stances on general debate topics.

Have you ever considered you're biased in Lunatic's favour? Like I don't mean consciously biased, I mean subconsciously. Have you actually considered it could be at play?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
You hardly mention him at all?

The man is living rent free in your brain lol 
Everyone in everyone's brain other than those immediately interacting with them are living 'rent free' so I never quite bought into this idea or quip being as witty as it seems.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
That is correct, you got Lunatic and Mikal to do it for you.
Other way around, mikal peer pressured max into running, and I am responding to you so he doesn't have to because you are giant to smear his great name lol. Airmax never asked anyone to do anything lol. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
I barely mentioned Max at all other than in this election and very early on in this website or when matters of Max's moderation rarely got discussed and I was around to read the thread.
Liar lol there was multiple times airmax's name would get brought up, and any time it did you would go in on him hard. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Its hilarious how bad RM is losing this argument. He knows he literally can't substantiate anything he says. He is so full of crap it's spilling out of him faster than he can contain it hahahaha
Mikal
Mikal
I'm the first to admit I'm bias. I don't think I'm bias toward lunatic at all. Has he been extremely harsh on you? Yes absolutely, but do you deserve it (from his perspective)? Also yes, he thinks you certainly deserve it. 

I have not even talked to Luna about this and I can tell you what he sees from it. He sees you attacking airmax and making ridiculous remarks about him as a person. He knows those remarks are false so he engages with you and defends him. You engage back and say more things that are just quantifiably wrong. He engages back. You think because he is disagreeing with you in a heated manner, he is attacking you. So you want him to stop attacking you, while you continue to lob passive aggressive remarks at max or him. This is what he thinks you went to moderation for. 

Can almost promise you this is his thought process , because it's how I've read the entire situation myself. It's also obviously how moderation read it since they have not stepped in. So it's not just him reading it this way, of me reading it this way and being bias. It's also moderation and most people who are watching this unfold have the same opinion of it and all are telling you the same thing. And again you are either unable or unwilling to admit when you are wrong. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
You think because he is disagreeing with you in a heated manner, he is attacking you. 
Sure, let's run with that narrative. Ignoring the levels of abuse engaged, I'm gonna take a break anyway. I am not gonna get baited by him here, as per your advice and I also am not enjoying this interaction at all. This is a site I use for my spare time, for fun and it's slowly becoming a nightmare that I barely want to open or type on (at least in the forums section) because of one particular bully.

If you think that isn't harassment, you don't fucking understand a damn thing about harassment but I genuinely don't care if it's ignorance or bias or what it is at this point. You are wrong about this, he is not just disagreeing with me.
Mikal
Mikal
A good example of this is the Mafia game. You are tripping out because max did not condemn that game from happening? You are so upset that Luna made a freaking game around your quotes lol? We have had the same games made about Max and I. No one cares, it's all in jest. The issue is you get so offended when you perceive that someone is attacking you or disagreeing with you that you have no idea how to react normally to a situation like that. When that game was made with "the personalities of mikal" which was way worse than what you got. I laughed because it was humorous

So yes I think you are fully unable to accept when you are wrong and are also unable to read social situations in a way that allow you to react how most normal people would react to stuff like that 

Again , it's nothing you can help so I can't fault you from that. Just telling you how I see it from the outside looking in. If I thought Luna was in the wrong I would be all over him. We are not bias towards each other at all and have probably fought 10x more than you and him have. I can just call him stupid or vise versa and we get it over it after talking it out. You both give ground to come to a mutual understanding, that's how any disagreement typically works. In his brain he is defending max and his reputation from you, that is why is he chapping your asshole right now
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
What happened to the third guy?
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
Can you explai. To RM, that election fraud is a myth
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
You guys did drive RM TO vote for brutal. He was legitimately going to vote for airmax
Lunatic
Lunatic
You guys did drive RM TO vote for brutal. He was legitimately going to vote for airmax
If RM was truly going to vote airmax it was ingenuity. He was doing more harm to airmaxs campaign then 3RU7AL was ever doing.

RM is trying to get back at me. He doesnt stand for anything except his own pride.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
Actually, during this election, you don't seem to stand for anything except Airmax's pride and my humiliation.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Actually, during this election, you don't seem to stand for anything except Airmax's pride and my humiliation which is a very odd way of things turning out.
You realize how non sensible it is to accuse me of standing up for someone else's "pride" right lol.
Me responding to you instead of airmax is strategy and part of the bigger goal of helping the website in spite of you actively trying to kill it. Shows I stand for something. You stand for yourself only.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
Me responding to you instead of airmax is strategy 
It is 'strategy' and this is not me gaslighting you but what you think the strategy is, isn't what it is in this instance.

The strategy is you take all the blame and brunt while Airmax looks squeaky clean, it's ingenious and he doesn't have to tell you to do it for you to do it. You're like the enforcer, he's like the godfather (in this instance) except you're not directly hired, it's just personality types and the clique.
Lunatic
Lunatic
It is and this is not me gaslighting you but what you think the strategy is, isn't what it is in this instance.

The strategy is you take all the blame and brunt while Airmax looks squeaky clean, it's ingenious and he doesn't have to tell you to do it for you to do it. You're like the enforcer, he's like the godfather (in this instance) except you're not directly hired, it's just personality types and the clique.
This is 100% a gaslight lol I love that you even called it out because you knew what you were doing in advance lol.

Airmax doesn't care about drama and politics he just wants to bring activity to a site and make a pass time hobby he used to love a thing again. You constantly attacking him and him responding gets in the way of that. He doesn't care about the drama. You do. So if you want drama you can take it up with me. Like I said in that thread you tried taking down. Airmax shouldn't be responding to you in any capacity because your goal from the start wad clearly to harm his image despite your claim to ever support him.

I see through you like glass little man.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
Your solution to Airmax being correctly attacked by me about flaws of him as a candidate for a leadership position/role on this website is to simply attack me relentlessly and push me to psychological high-pressure breaking points and say 'you are having a mental breakdown lol'.

I am tired of repeating what I think of you as a person, I will say the obvious; I dislike you and consider you a person I want absolutely fuck all to do with. For very different reasons, I feel the same about Airmax.

The fact you have tethered his self worth and reputation to your own to the point where you will viciously attack anyone who dares question him and he tactically plays passive and quiet as you do so, totally dodging the questions highlights something deeper than just he's gonna let you do that if he wins. It shows a very sly coward using an abusive personality, neither of the two are people I want near a leadership position.

I couldn't give a damn what you do, you want teeth baring, okay, however I will bare them at my own pace and careful in how I word what I say. I am done playing nice with you and Airmax, I will still have to be somewhat passive due to site rules and what kind of villain you're trying to paint me as.

A man, or woman or genderfluid for that matter, who wants to fill a leadership position on this website needs to at the very least be able to handle heat and respond man-to-man or woman-to-man or whatever. Why the fuck do you need to bully me away from daring to say what I freely think about Airmax if you're pro free-speech? Let me say it, say what you think about him and let the readers decide. You're attacking the source again and again abusing every logical fallacy in the book (focusing on ad hom) because you can't handle that not everyone loves Airmax. Not even everyone except me, it's not DDO anymore and others have a voice here, your clique hasn't drowned them out like before.
Lunatic
Lunatic
"Your solution to Airmax being correctly attacked by me"

Anyone who may be semi watching this dispute, I think it's time to pause this discussion right here and just consider what RationalMadman just said here. Seriously. 

1. RationalMadman just basically admitted to attacking Airmax (this was pretty abundandtly clear but just in case anyone bought into his victim narrative)

2. This shows RationalMadman is the one who decides whether an attack is "correct" or not. 

This was pretty much the whole reason our conflict started by the way, was me pointing out to him that subjectively deciding who is right or wrong in a situation doesn't make a good case for how he wants moderation to work. The plain and simple fact at the end of the day here is that RM believes in attacks, likes to attack, and is okay with an attack on anyone he thinks he can justify it towards. The second someone puts it back on him though, suddenly it's not okay.

This is the definition of the phrase "You can dish it out but can't take it".

If anyone is still watching this sh1t show, the above qoute right there pretty much should be the nail in the coffin to any credibility you thought this guy had in claiming to be victimized or bullied. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
Your solution to Airmax being correctly attacked by me about flaws of him as a candidate for a leadership position/role on this website is to simply attack me relentlessly and push me to psychological high-pressure breaking points and say 'you are having a mental breakdown lol'.
I love how you think being in a leadership role literally changes anything. An attack is an attack. The fact that you are willing to go in on airmax but think you should be able to get away scot free without anyone calling you out on your BS, shows that you are insecure. If you were secure with who you were and what you stood for than you wouldn't care what I think about your wrong judgement of airmax. But part of you does know doesn't it? You know how completely baseless your insults and overall take of airmax is. You know how petty and grudge holding it all is. That's why you are so insecure about anyone who dares defy your stance here. So instead of showing humility and admitting your take was wrong, you double down, because that's all you know how to do. It's animal instinct and how dare anyone tell you that you are wrong here. How freakin' dare they. 

I legit imagine everytime someone responds to you telling you they think you are wrong your jaw just drops and you gasp cartoonishly and say "How dare you!" like Greta Thunberg.

I am tired of repeating what I think of you as a person, I will say the obvious; I dislike you and consider you a person I want absolutely fuck all to do with. For very different reasons, I feel the same about Airmax.
I understand you dislike me. You are unnacustomed to people calling you out when you play these manipulative games and tactics. You are used to throwing a temper tantrum and getting your way. I unfortunately cannot let that happen. The more it happens, the more you get away with it, the further it feeds this addiction you have. Someone has to start calling you out. I will encourage others to do the same. You will either get with it, or you will leave the site and claim you were bullied off. Regardless I am not going to get bullied off the site from you trying to use the mods to ban me. I don't want you banned either, but if you can't grow up, having you leave the site until you can come back and be mature enough to have rational discussions with people might be the best option here. I will not bully you off the site, but I will call you out left right and sideways everytime you say something ridiculous. I imagine you consider that bullying and that is your perrogative. But I am going to work on getting people to understand your manipulation strategies by pointing them out every time you do it. This isn't even close to over yet. This is just getting started.

The fact you have tethered his self worth and reputation to your own to the point where you will viciously attack anyone who dares question him and he tactically plays passive and quiet as you do so, totally dodging the questions highlights something deeper than just he's gonna let you do that if he wins. It shows a very sly coward using an abusive personality, neither of the two are people I want near a leadership position.
The questions you have for him are all manipulative and show you have an agenda. You wanna know what Max's agenda is? To make this site grow and be better and healthy. You attacking him and bringing up the past at every turn directly inhibits him from doing that. If he was to diginify you with a response and get sucked into the same rabbit hole I am with you, that takes a lot of his time away to answer legit questions from members who actually are curious about who he is and what he plans to do for the site, as opposed to you, who already has his mind made up. Max shouldn't be dealing with you at any level if he actually cares about the site. You are a plague to the website. You have actively demonstrated that you only want this website to flourish so much as it is a safe space to you and you only. You only want users around that suck off everything you say or do, and anyone who doesn't you call a bully and claim victim status. Airmax will continue to ignore you in every capacity, he has been majorly advised to do this from multiple people and understands exactly what you are trying to do.

I couldn't give a damn what you do, you want teeth baring, okay, however I will bare them at my own pace and careful in how I word what I say. I am done playing nice with you and Airmax, I will still have to be somewhat passive due to site rules and what kind of villain you're trying to paint me as.
This hilariously indicates that you think you have been playing nice this whole time lol. You started the teeth baring. If you think this is toxic, it's because YOU brought it there. The only person who made this an emotional shit show instead of an intelligent conversation between two adults is YOU RM. Grow up and take some responsibility for your actions for once in your goddamn life man.

A man, or woman or genderfluid for that matter, who wants to fill a leadership position on this website needs to at the very least be able to handle heat and respond man-to-man or woman-to-man or whatever. Why the fuck do you need to bully me away from daring to say what I freely think about Airmax if you're pro free-speech? Let me say it, say what you think about him and let the readers decide. You're attacking the source again and again abusing every logical fallacy in the book (focusing on ad hom) because you can't handle that not everyone loves Airmax. Not even everyone except me, it's not DDO anymore and others have a voice here, your clique hasn't drowned them out like before.
Everything in this paragraph contradicts itself. You are literally telling me that you think Airmax should have tough skin, but that you shouldn't because you aren't running for president. Is this really what you want from the presidency, a toxic shit show where they are constantly having to defend themselves from your insults? You hate airmax, and always will. Nothing he ever does or says will change that. If he responds to any of your bull crap, no matter what, unless he completely admits that you are right in everything, your stance on airmax will never change. So what is the point of him responding to any of it? You have shown how impossible you are to reason with in discussing with me. Why would him answering your leading questions change any of that? You have your narrative of him and are going to run with it no matter what he says or does. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Lunatic
Vote 3RU7AL.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Vote 3RU7AL.
Vote Airmax.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Mikal
You literally ended the PM with. 

"Then you are wrong!"

Or some shit and reblocked me again.
There's a no quotation from PMs rule. While this is implied to be taken from memory instead of being a direct quote, please tread carefully on such matters as it's a subclause related (even while far less extreme) to doxing https://info.debateart.com/terms-of-service/rules#safety-and-privacy

I don't believe that you talked to someone is protected, and I'm not seeing the malice the rule is in place to handle, but again, please tread carefully. It's a good habit to just not make direct quotes from PMs.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Barney
There's a no quotation from PMs rule. While this is implied to be taken from memory instead of being a direct quote, please tread carefully on such matters as it's a subclause related (even while far less extreme) to doxing https://info.debateart.com/terms-of-service/rules#safety-and-privacy

I don't believe that you talked to someone is protected, and I'm not seeing the malice the rule is in place to handle, but again, please tread carefully. It's a good habit to just not make direct quotes from PMs.

Since you love to slap people like me and Mikal on the wrist for this really really stupid qoute rule, let me point out a few times where RM has done the same thing with virtually 0 response from you. Demonstrating that once again you are opining without context, or you have irrationally picked RM's side in this dispute.

"I will get DART popular... Super popular on Twitch and YT BUT ONLY IF I WIN OTHERWISE YOU CAN GO TO HELL'" - RM misqouting airmax

"airmax is using tactics of many last-minute-made accounts going to blitz the votes." - RM falsely accusing Max of doing things he is not doing, along the same lines as misqouting.

"One guy talks 'respect' to every single mod like a teacher's pet while simultaneously threatening to ditch the entire site if his beloved Airmax loses the election." - RM mis-interpreting my words in the forum games section as me quitting the site. He has misqouted me multiple times in different threads accusing me of saying something I did not.

"I'm pretty fucking tired of this attitude Airmax and these 2 have, like ohhhh big bad Airmax if we don't vote him we're such ungrateful brats for the guy who didn't do jack shit for us the past few years ohhhh we will give you the win so you are appeased. You aren't special anymore, you're a background character. I'm only supporting their tantrum-based bargaining because I want the site to get popular and no other candidate gives that as a hard campaign promise." -RM misqouting me mikal and airmax pretty fvcking directly in the exact way you have slapped me on the wrist for in the past. You were directly tagged in this one too.

Cut the bullsh1t here Ragnar. these public warnings are absolutely ridiculous. I don't report RM for these because I don't think anyone seriously believes these qoutes aren't sarcastic or purposeful manipulation of another persons actual words. But to accuse mikal of borderline doxxing here is next level idiocy. You can argue that relaying information in a PM is "unethical" but unless both parties agreed not to share information in a PM, I don't see how any doxxing accusations can be taken seriously with that. If mikal was exposing RM's real life information like, name, location, or details that if exposed could result in RM being physically harmed, that would be another thing.

These public hand slapping techniques you have grown accustomed to are very unbecoming for moderation. If anything direct message the user with these. And then let them politely tell you how much they don't care about the warning in the DM instead of taking sides in a dispte publicly. Or an even better suggestion: Don't get involved at all. Again just makes your job easier, especially since you clearly don't have the time to delve into viewing context of both sides.

Mikal
Mikal
Allow me to direct quote him 

Mikal
Mikal
But yes. I interpreted this as a meme. I will continue as is, until whiteflame addresses me. I actually am not taking this seriously.