Is calling someone a coward a ban worthy offense

Author: Outplayz

Total: 229
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@EtrnlVw
Etrnl, when we have discussions and sometime we start finding disagreements in our conversation you do put "lol" after certain replies, and it does sometimes come across as your laugh at me, not what i say. I've noticed that to. You're probably not doing it on purpose from the sound of it, but it does come across that way. I actually remember being annoyed of that sometimes like "why you laughing at me." Remember, we're online so we have no idea of your intentions or can we see your expressions. But it most def. does come across like your laughing at me or whoever. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@janesix
have you lost your memory lol?
Lol that's a perfect example. HAhaha it's really making me laugh for some reason. 

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@janesix
have you lost your memory lol?

No memory needed, when you can simply supply a citation of me "lol" at you in an insulting way, at all.....ever. I'd like to see that especially coming from you. As well as Outplayz for that matter. At least I know where you guys stand now. Good to know. 
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@EtrnlVw
It is always insulting to be laughed at. Your lol's are insulting, the fact that you lol'ed at something I told you about in a PM is really rude(about my memory problem)

I WOULD NEVER MENTION SOMETHING SOMEONE TOLD ME IN A PM>AND THEN LAUGH ABOUT IT.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@janesix
I just scrolled through our entire discussion of PM's and nowhere did I laugh at you in the manner you are describing. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@EtrnlVw
No memory needed, when you can simply supply a citation of me "lol" at you in an insulting way, at all.....ever. I'd like to see that especially coming from you. As well as Outplayz for that matter. At least I know where you guys stand now. Good to know. 
Where we stand? You are pretty stubborn dude. We are just telling you that's how it comes across. And specifically speaking for myself, it doesn't offend me at all and i still think you're a cool dude. Can you not take any kind of criticism humbly? You shouldn't expect that your prefect and you haven't gotten on someones nerve, that's generally your friend, at some point. We agree on a lot but when we disagree i'm sure it's annoying for both of us.  

RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
Actually he is not referring to you and seems to have conceded that he's said 'lol' to you among other things like 'haha' or whatever else. He is specifically asking janesix where he's laughed AT HER and she's yet to provide any proof.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Outplayz
I can take what is true, all I asked is that she supply an example of me laughing at her, just one because it was her claim. So that I know what she is referring to. On the contrary I have always supported her. So my asking for an example is perfectly justifiable especially in light of the claim. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
He did it on this thread. I'm sure he doesn't mean it to be offensive or anything but Jane's saying she felt that way. I don't get why he just doesn't say that's not how he meant it to come across. I'm sure jane still considers him a friend... He's making seem like this is the end of our friendship just bc we are calling him out on a little something that is clear he doesn't mean to be offensive... just say that, Etrnl. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Outplayz
To be really honest, it is quite rude for you guys to suggest I've laughed at you in an insulting way and cannot provide a single citation or example. I thought we all three had great relations, especially compared to our relationships with Goldtop. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
Because if she's incorrect, it's her who should say sorry.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@EtrnlVw
I can take what is true, all I asked is that she supply an example of me laughing at her, just one because it was her claim. So that I know what she is referring to. On the contrary I have always supported her. So my asking for an example is perfectly justifiable especially in light of the claim. 
It's just something you do. Don't expect her to go hunt it down. I mean, you did it on this thread. You are clearly saying you don't mean it in an offensive way.. so just tell her that. No need to ask for proof. I personally understood that's just how you write... but, it did at first come across a little like your laughing at me. Whatever man... i don't hold it against you at all. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
Where did he do it on this thread?
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Because if she's incorrect, it's her who should say sorry.
Oh well, i thought it came up bc of the one on this thread. If it's something more than i don't know. But he does write like that so i can see him having done it before. It's really no big deal. I understand that's just how he writes. I don't get why sometimes he's laughing, but i personally just shrug it off as just his way of writing. We're friends so i don't think he is trying to be offensive. 

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Response Number 24 on the first page. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
If you had just said that earlier, he would have realised what she was referring to. Now that you'd cited it, the conversation between him and her can continue (idk why she didn't point it out).
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
I don't know but i think she said something about it just not as specifically as putting up the post number. I'm not following there conversation too specifically. I just remember seeing him do that before and i thought it's funny to be honest bc in the heat of some discussions i'm like "hey dude, who you think you're laughing at." Lol.   
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
Even I didn't notice he said that and was shocked she'd be referring to something as recent as the last post he sent to her.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Lol it's whatever. I'm sure they'll be fine. It's always good to have a little quarrel with friends. Keeps you humble you know. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
I don't really, no. I don't see how it's humbling to have your friends tell you you're laughing at them and making them feel hurt. I can see how it's good for you to realise you to it though.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
No it's humbling when a friend tells you that you're doing something wrong bc you would expect a friend to always have your back or always be kind for you. But it reminds you that you're human and you can also have faults. 
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@EtrnlVw
Rule one: the internet is not real life there is not such thing as internet friends. She is a coward for using this forum for tell you about it. 
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@EtrnlVw
I am DONE with your passive-aggressive bullshit. 

You know exactly what I am referring to. 

Good-bye.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I consider you an internet friend =)
Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
You find out who your friends are.  Good luck with the internet

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Plisken
You find out who your friends are.  Good luck with the internet
She's half right. You shouldn't expect anyone over the internet is a friend unless you have met them in real life. I actually lost my virginity to an "internet friend" ... so it's not completely right =)  

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Plisken
I know who my friends are. Time has told. Years of having each others backs. The internet is nothing. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
The internet is nothing. 
I wholly agree with you. I was just being a smart ass... well sorta. I do respect you for who i think you are. That respect can be malleable however... and that should always be the case when you haven't physically met someone. 

ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
Lol... we need a like function in the forums.