Are the religious folk that call post-op trans self-mutilators down to outlaw circumcision too?

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 102
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
So just to be clear for EVERYONE.  You are prepared to apologize for being such a jerk if I produce evidence from your own mouth that you are a theist.

I have said I am an atheist you fkn idiot.  I don't believe in god and I don't believe Jesus was a god. But you can make up your own mind. I personally don't care. 

Stephen wrote: I was christened as  a baby, I had no say in the matter. This would make me a Christian in anyone's terms and language.  But I do not have a religious bone in my body I am not what is called a ' practicing Christian '. I am not religious.

BTW - despite your so called christening - no one in most Christian circles would admit that makes you a Christian.

Well then you have your answer, don't you, Reverend Munchausen.

Did you cut this out to keep as instructed?>>

>>>>>Lets get this correct  for you, you clown, I was christened as  a baby, I had no say in the matter. This would make me a Christian in anyone's terms and language.  But I do not have a religious bone in my body I am not what is called a ' practicing Christian '. I am not religious.  I believe the Old Testament to be an historic record of  sorts of the Israelites. I believe the Old Testamant  to be much more honest and truthful than the New Testamant.

The New Testament  to my mind is on the surface a  collection of ambiguous half stories about a man that believed himself to be the rightful heir to the throne of Jerusalem and had attempted to reunite the" lost" tribes of Israel  ie those that had fell away and of which many were now Hellenised  in attempt to free 'god's chosen people' from the Roman yoke.  He failed miserably and was put to death for crimes against Rome.
And all this has been my own personal stance from the day I came to this forum.
I have also said many times, I find it impossible to dismiss the bible and many biblical accounts out outright and out of hand, as I have attempted to put across in many of my of my threads. <<<<< CUT OUT AND KEEP.

Off  you trot now. 

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
So just to be sure then.

If I produce any evidence that you told people on this site you were a theist, then you would admit you were lying and then would stop being a jerk? 

A simple yes or no would suffice.  

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
If I produce any evidence that you told people on this site you were a theist, You are prepared to apologize.....

I am an atheist, you clown. I have nothing to apologise for.  I don't believe in god and I don't believe Jesus was a god. But you can make up your own mind. I personally don't care. 

Did you miss this?>>#29

Stephen wrote:  I was christened as  a baby, I had no say in the matter. This would make me a Christian in anyone's terms and language.  But I do not have a religious bone in my body I am not what is called a ' practicing Christian '. I am not religious.  I believe the Old Testament to be an historic record of  sorts of the Israelites. I believe the Old Testamant  to be much more honest and truthful than the New Testamant.

The New Testament  to my mind is on the surface a  collection of ambiguous half stories about a man that believed himself to be the rightful heir to the throne of Jerusalem and had attempted to reunite the" lost" tribes of Israel  i.e. those that had fell away and of which many were now Hellenised  in attempt to free 'god's chosen people' from the Roman yoke.  He failed miserably and was put to death for crimes against Rome.
I have also said many times, I find it impossible to dismiss the bible and many biblical accounts out outright and out of hand, as I have attempted to put across in many of my of my threads. <<<<< CUT OUT AND KEEP.#29

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
You  just described me there Stephen.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
Well, Vic Lad, my pea pod is getting somewhat over crowded.😊
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
Hi Stephen.

On the computer, on the red wine (one glass), I cooked, Mrs Zed is washing up....Bit of TV, then bed.

Same old, same old similar routine.

Just don't have the time for singing and praying these days.....Not that I ever did....Was never brainwashed as a child you see?
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Stephen
Seems utterly silly and pointless for you to be distracted by this kind of thing when you have things like nuclear war which you should be focusing on.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
Was never brainwashed as a child you see?

Same here Vic lad.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
If I produce any evidence that you told people on this site you were a theist, You are prepared to apologize.....

I am an atheist, you clown. I have nothing to apologise for.  I don't believe in god and I don't believe Jesus was a god. But you can make up your own mind. I personally don't care. 

Did you miss this?>>#29

Stephen wrote:  I was christened as  a baby, I had no say in the matter. This would make me a Christian in anyone's terms and language.  But I do not have a religious bone in my body I am not what is called a ' practicing Christian '. I am not religious.  I believe the Old Testament to be an historic record of  sorts of the Israelites. I believe the Old Testamant  to be much more honest and truthful than the New Testamant.

The New Testament  to my mind is on the surface a  collection of ambiguous half stories about a man that believed himself to be the rightful heir to the throne of Jerusalem and had attempted to reunite the" lost" tribes of Israel  i.e. those that had fell away and of which many were now Hellenised  in attempt to free 'god's chosen people' from the Roman yoke.  He failed miserably and was put to death for crimes against Rome.
I have also said many times, I find it impossible to dismiss the bible and many biblical accounts out outright and out of hand, as I have attempted to put across in many of my of my threads. <<<<< CUT OUT AND KEEP.#29

I don't know why you needed to throw in that last paragraph. It really is irrelevant.  SO pleased you finally admit to being an atheist.  Of course you have said on at least one occasion that you are a theist.  Let me remind you. 

"I am not an atheist , ploy. I believe , just like you, that there was more than one. I believe in gods plural as you do."  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/811/post-links/36386

But I do believe these beings - "lords" / gods existed. So I would say that actually makes me a theist. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/927/post-links/41322
So just to be clear, despite your lies above that you are an atheist, here you claim firstly, not be to an atheist. And why do you say that? because you believe in more than one god. Plural in fact.  And then not only do you deny being an atheist, but you actually claim to be a "theist".  Again why? because you believe that lords /  gods existed.  

Now the ironic thing is - this here just proves once again that "you don't have a clue". It is not me suffering an identity crisis. It is you.  Or perhaps you are suffering  old man's senility.  In either event I thank you for your apology which I fear will never be forthcoming. Even indeed as I can guarantee you won't stop being a jerk.  

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
  SO pleased you finally admit to being an atheist. 

I don't believe I have ever denied being an atheist. You can make your own mind up given that I have explained my position many times and at least 5 times on this thread alone.

here you are again>

So just to be clear, despite your lies above that you are an atheist, here you claim firstly, not be to an atheist. And why do you say that? because you believe in more than one god. Plural in fact.  And then not only do you deny being an atheist, but you actually claim to be a "theist".  Again why? because you believe that lords /  gods existed. 

Stephen wrote:"I am not an atheist , ploy. I believe , just like you, that there was more than one. I believe in gods plural as you do."  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/811/post-links/36386

But I do believe these beings - "lords" / gods existed. So I would say that actually makes me a theist. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/927/post-links/41322

Indeed and I believe that what  Christians today call god/s were very much human.  As the above explains. The ancient Mesopotamians (from where the Israelites lifted much of their history) referred to these beings only  as "lords" not gods of which there were many. You see thicko, the word god is a relatively new word in the scheme of things. 

I will agree it all sound very contradictory out of context, but I do I hope I have explained myself.

I am an atheist although many thicko's such as your self that probably believe atheism is a religion on its own. 

Off you go now.  

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
I will agree it all sound very contradictory out of context, 
Of course it sounds very contradictory.  IT IS CONTRADICTORY! You are running around in circles.  

You are the laughing stock of this site. 

I don't believe I have ever denied being an atheist.https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7417/post-links/319370
And yet

OF course the context helps.  But only when Stephen refers to the context.  
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Of course it sounds very contradictory.  IT IS CONTRADICTORY! You are running around in circles. 

Ok. But disagree. Now what bible dunce?

I don't believe I have ever denied being an atheist.https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7417/post-links/319370
And yet

OF course the context helps.

That's correct. Do my beliefs make me an atheist or a theist/believer? 

READ THIS AGAIN YOU CTRETIN!

I was christened as  a baby, I had no say in the matter. This would make me a Christian in anyone's terms and language.  But I do not have a religious bone in my body I am not what is called a ' practicing Christian '. I am not religious.  I believe the Old Testament to be an historic record of  sorts of the Israelites. I believe the Old Testamant  to be much more honest and truthful than the New Testamant.

Indeed  I believe that what  Christians today call god/s were very much human.  As the above explains. The ancient Mesopotamians (from where the Israelites lifted much of their history) referred to these beings only  as "lords" not gods of which there were many. You see thicko, the word god is a relatively new word in the scheme of things. 

I am an atheist although many thicko's such as your self  believe atheism is a religion on its own. 

Do my beliefs make me an atheist or a theist/believer?   Its one or the other.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen

Ok. But disagree. Now what bible dunce?
Why should there be anything else, Creepy one?  The forum will make up its mind. Are you a liar? Or are you a liar?  

And yet

OF course the context helps.

That's correct. Do my beliefs make me an atheist or a theist/believer? 

READ THIS AGAIN YOU CTRETIN!

I was christened as  a baby, I had no say in the matter. This would make me a Christian in anyone's terms and language.  But I do not have a religious bone in my body I am not what is called a ' practicing Christian '. I am not religious.  I believe the Old Testament to be an historic record of  sorts of the Israelites. I believe the Old Testamant  to be much more honest and truthful than the New Testamant.

Do you think it if you post it enough times that people will say - O Stephen how could we have got sucked into your words which on one hand say I have never said I was not an atheist and on the other hand I say I am an atheist. 

Blah blah Blah. You said you were a theist. You said you were not an atheist.  You accuse me of redefining words - and yet here you are Mr chief creepy man - our forums' no 1 stalker doing exactly what you accuse me of.  You redefine words. And expect to be let off. 

Indeed  I believe that what  Christians today call god/s were very much human.  As the above explains. The ancient Mesopotamians (from where the Israelites lifted much of their history) referred to these beings only  as "lords" not gods of which there were many. You see thicko, the word god is a relatively new word in the scheme of things. 

I am an atheist although many thicko's such as your self  believe atheism is a religion on its own. 

Atheism is a religion according to the USA supreme court.  I assume you think it is full of thickos. 

I will let you continue your charade. You are a fake, We all know it.  I don't have to draw conclusions - you do it for us all the time. And then you dump us with the same material over and over again - hoping we miss or forget those hypocritical matters you so often thrust upon the forum. It's time for you to grow up. 
Stephen
Stephen
Stephen wrote: I was christened as  a baby, I had no say in the matter. This would make me a Christian in anyone's terms and language.  But I do not have a religious bone in my body I am not what is called a ' practicing Christian '. I am not religious.  I believe the Old Testament to be an historic record of  sorts of the Israelites. I believe the Old Testamant  to be much more honest and truthful than the New Testamant.

Indeed  I believe that what  Christians today call god/s were very much human.  As the above explains. The ancient Mesopotamians (from where the Israelites lifted much of their history) referred to these beings only  as "lords" not gods of which there were many. You see thicko, the word god is a relatively new word in the scheme of things. <<<<<<<< CUT OUT AND KEEP

Do you think it if you post it enough times that people will say - O Stephen how could we have got sucked into your words which on one hand say I have never said I was not an atheist and on the other hand I say I am an atheist. 

I don't know what anyone will think until they answer me.. I have asked you 5 times now: Do my beliefs make me an atheist or a theist/believer?   Its one or the other.

And you didn't take too much notice of those quotes of mine that you chose as your 'gotcha moment' did you , thicko? 

"I am not an atheist , ploy. I believe , just like you, that there was more than one. I believe in gods plural as you do."  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/811/post-links/36386

But I do believe these beings - "lords" / gods existed. So I would say that actually makes me a theist. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/927/post-links/41322

So lets see what or who was being discussed in those links that you have used, shall we.

-->@Polytheist-Witch#28
At least you finally admit you are an atheist. Lying pig scum.

Stephen wrote: I don;t know how I would be pigeonholeWitch. But I do believe these beings - "lords" / gods existed. So I would say that actually makes me a theist. What say you? and please answer my questions that sprang from your own statement>>

The god Wodan/Odin was the god of Yule
Stephen wrote:  Where does "Wodan/Odin" exist ?

Holle in the German tradition shares the lead of the Hunt and the Yule celebration. 

Stephen wrote: Who is "Holle" and where does Holle exist?   

So as far back as 2018 I haven't changed my stance to this day.  And, I asked the Witch how should would pigeonhole me?  We were talking pagan gods too you see..
So tell me , does this make me a theist or an atheist? The Witch has it that I am "atheist pig scum".  Very much like you have done only you called me "slime of Satan". #24.   I cannot be  both "the slime of Satan" that discusses pagan gods with a self proclaimed Witch (something complete taboo in the bible) and a true and practicing Christian believer at the same time , now can I, Reverend Munchausen?
I was asking her the same question way back then in 2018 as I am asking you today.  So what say you?

Witch wrote: Quit being an atheist moron.#61

Stephen wrote: I am not an atheist , ploy. I believe , just like you, that there was more than one. I believe in gods plural as you do. I am still waiting for you to tell us though, where it is they actually existed or exist, seeing that you informed us all that they never existed on Earth.  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/811-can-anyone-explain-this-nonsense?page=3&post_number=61

See that clown. "Plural gods" , clear as day, in a link of mine that you posted.  And plural gods are  something no true and practicing Christian believes in..

So I ask you again you bible backward dunce: Do my beliefs make me an atheist or a theist/believer?   Its one or the other.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Stephen,

what you are is entirely your business. I am not going to lose sleep over you. 

You have confused the issue by redefining words - that is on you. 

You can ask me a 1000 more times.  I know you are not a Christian.  Your behavior and attitude betray you well and beyond any words you say.  Are you an atheist or a theist? I don't know. You change from one day to the next. 

I understood the quotes I posted of you.  They are very easy to read - .everyone else can read them too and see what a liar you are . And how you change your definitions depending upon how bad you are getting your butt kicked. 

But you said it -do you deny you called yourself a theist and not an atheist? Or will you tell the truth this time? 

Go and get your secret book of Mark. Go and tell it on a mountain. Sad and pathetic.  What else is there to say?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret

You have confused the issue by redefining words - that is on you. 

Nope. And even you cannot define my theological stance can you bible dunce?  . It was you that posted links to my comments in the hope of producing some-kind of 'gotcha moment'  and they have backfired spectacularly on you.

And you still haven't told me what those comments made by me in links that you posted make me out to be, have you bible dunce?

I know you are not a Christian

So then you have spent thousands of words answering your own fkn question, haven't you,  you absolute bible dunce.

Or would you like another go?

You didn't take too much notice of those quotes of mine that you chose as your 'gotcha moment' did you , thicko? 

So lets see what or who was being discussed in those links that you have used, shall we.

-->@Polytheist-Witch#28
At least you finally admit you are an atheist. Lying pig scum.

Stephen wrote: I don;t know how I would be pigeonholeWitch. But I do believe these beings - "lords" / gods existed. So I would say that actually makes me a theist. What say you? and please answer my questions that sprang from your own statement>>

The god Wodan/Odin was the god of Yule
Stephen wrote:  Where does "Wodan/Odin" exist ?

Holle in the German tradition shares the lead of the Hunt and the Yule celebration. 

Stephen wrote: Who is "Holle" and where does Holle exist?   

So as far back as 2018 I haven't changed my stance to this day.  And, I asked the Witch how should would pigeonhole me?  We were talking pagan gods too you see..
So tell me , does this make me a theist or an atheist? The Witch has it that I am "atheist pig scum".  Very much like you have done only you called me "slime of Satan". #24.   I cannot be  both "the slime of Satan" that discusses pagan gods with a self proclaimed Witch (something complete taboo in the bible) and a true and practicing Christian believer at the same time , now can I, Reverend Munchausen?

I was asking her the same question way back then in 2018 as I am asking you today.  So what say you?

152 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@RationalMadman
Just curious how the double standard runs exactly, is it that since the parents mutilate the child via a surgeon, it's okay to remove the beautiful foreskin the way that God made it?

This applies to you oddball American Catholics and Protestants who circumcise despite it being a Jewish and Islamic tradition, same with some African Christians and even tribal Pagans that took on the tradition.
The Jews accepted circumcision as a small sacrifice to establish a Covenant with God. God wanted his chosen people the Jews to be easily identifiable.

Islam inherited the Covenant of Circumcision  through Ishmael the first born son of Abraham.

American Catholics and Protestants adopted circumcision at the same time anal sex was becoming popular in America. It was for personal hygiene.  Easier to wash and keep the penis clean during and after oral sex and also found effective against AIDS.

Muslims took advantage of this American perception of Circumcision and filled the immigration lines.
Trump had to call for a ban on Muslim immigration to America to protect American Christians from terrorist abuse.

83 days later

Statichead
Debates: 4
Statichead
Sorry I'm new to this forum area

anyway regarding the original topic of this forum, I think that there is in fact a major double-standard. Surgically transitioned people should not be considered self-mutilation. Its just surgery, relax. following the same logic, is it mutilation to get open heart surgery?

Now, about circumcision, god what a horrific practice. I've never witnessed one (and I hope I never will) but I have a very close jewish friend who is circumcised and has seen multiple others. From the description of it, I believe it is horrible. I am not antisemitic in the slightest, however I do hope this practice stops. most males on my father's side of the family are circumcised and I just feel bad for them. 

Stonetoss (a famous webcomic artist), although I disagree with about 95% of his comics, has made comics that I agree with regarding circumcision. you can easily find a few at stonetoss.com

if you're in the business for webcomics, check out one that I prefer 110% more! loadingartist.com 
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Statichead
What is the parallel with heart surgery to save life?
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@RationalMadman
Trans people commit suicide all the time because they arent happy with their bodies. Doing surgery on trans people is usually saved for the most desperate people. Is preventing suicide not saving a life?

Also, whilst on this matter, Breast augmentation on women is equal to top surgery for trans people, so why arent women harassed for "cutting off their boobs?"
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Statichead
So if someone is unhappy with their bodies, we should operate and disfigure their genitalia readily and happily, on demand?

Is the solution not to make them happy with their beautiful penis or vagina?
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@RationalMadman
as cyberpunk2077 as it sounds, yes, thats exactly what I think, however I believe I can be persuaded otherwise. I have body dysphoria myself, so it may be a bit difficult. 

I would also like to hear your thoughts on the cosmetic vs. trans surgery argument.
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Statichead
Mutilation is in the eye of the beholder,

Samurai slitting their belly, an attempt at honor, 'they'd say, I'd suppose, Seppuku - Wikipedia.
A medic slitting a throat, a lifesaving Tracheotomy - Wikipedia.
Tattoos among the Maori, Tā moko - Wikipedia, their culture.
Plastic surgery in the modern world, Own your face | Robert Hoge | TEDxSouthBank - YouTube
Plastic surgery in the modern world, Wendy gets Boobs - YouTube
Humans have 'long altering their bodies, or haven't
'Depending on their values, and 'what the alteration was doing, who had power at the time.

Depending on the time/place/individual,
X alteration is seen as good/bad/neutral.

. . .

Wanting to change the appearance of one's sex,
To me, is like cutting off one's legs or arms,
I don't understand it,
Looks harmful to the individual, looks like a lie to my eyes.

I don't 'mean that as an insult or attack,
Though of course being a rejection of someone else's preferences, views, ideals.
. . .

@Self
Hm, ought I rethink my view?
People change their hair color,
Use makeup to look younger,

Still, society, 'mostly, recognizes an obvious difference between men and women,
That they don't accept switching, or being in the other's reserved locations.

If an adult dressed up as a child, they'd not be allowed in a kindergarten.

If an adult changed their skin color, the medical people would still want their ethnicity for medical likelihoods based on race.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Statichead
You didnt have an argument, I never supported females destroying their breasts.

I will never stop my child being gay or bi. Trans must be done very carefully in moderation. My feminine son or masculine daughter will love their real, true body and embrace life. Stay out of it with this new age propaganda and do not dare tell that it is left wing to hurt your body out of self loathing. I am disgusted to my core at it. That is the fucking truth.

A woman is a female, a man is a male. How they choose to be that is up to them. I can only hope we guide them to love their bodies as much as is viable. If a sissy man chooses to take oestrogen and instead identify as a transwoman good for 'her'but how far must the roleplaying as a woman go? There is roleplay and having fun and then there is self loathing. Let us never encourage self loathing.
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@RationalMadman
@Lemming
Interesting points! I also declare myself too tired to continue this, for today.
good night!
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Everybody always talks about bodily autonomy, and then goes on to list all the things people shouldn't be allowed to do to their own bodies. I understand how circumcision is done to a child and quite frankly in the Old Testament the Jews begin that practice when they were adults so you should have to be an adult before that decision's made. But if it's your body your choice it's, your body your choice for every decision. Quit telling people what they can and can't do with their bodies it's their money it's their body it's not your decision. Circumcision and genital mutilation done to somebody without their permission or two totally different things from decisions trans people make or women who get their breast augmented or people who get nose jobs.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
You will not even be able to enjoy sex nearly as well if you do trans style mutilatioms of the arousal points.

Not even masturbation. It ruins your sex joy, it ruins many lives.

Post op regret is agonising; there is no turning back.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Your body doesnt belong to you. It belongs to those in power.

You still havent realized it????

You are nothing but a dog, a worm.

If your master chooses to circumcise you, you will be circumcised and thats it.

You wont even be asked.

Fucking drug addict thinking he matters while people piss on his face.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Belonging and power are concepts relative to a brief moment of universal time.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
Brief and painful, yes. Very painful.