Will Smith is a bitch

Author: Incel-chud

Total: 51
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Youngsters full of attitude and sexual angst.

I used to be the same once upon a time.

But I have now reached the age of enlightenment.

Will Smith.....Who cares?

I enjoyed the Men in Black movies though.

Chris Rock....Never heard of him before this thread.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
That's a hilarious stance from you, given what you did to two people recently.

Lol what’d he do
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ILikePie5
It takes a comic genius to stand hilariously.

And if they did it with two people, that makes it a threesome.

Left, right or centre?

Piggy in the middle...Dreamland.

Is this helpful?

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@zedvictor4
Bro tbh I don’t even know why the dude slapped him. I’m just here for the Twitter memes
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
  1. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7305-i-just-saw-some-reverse-racism
  2. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7330-i-went-to-jail-for-something-not-my-fault
Incel-chud
Debates: 6
Incel-chud
-->
@RationalMadman
Nope, you asked to have people PM you and assist you with doxxing him based on a notion that he is a closet pedo.
He pretty openly admits he is, but avoids saying the actual words. You might point to people like athias who are just dumb teenagers that don't know better and fantasize about fucking older women say the their should be no age of consent, but when there is an actual pedo on the site promoting the harm of children under the guise of wanting to fuck dogs, it doesn't bother you.

Even people that are sick enough to fuck animals, don't obsess over it like this. They don't obsess and spend every waking moment thinking of it, like pedos think of children
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
[RationalMadman:] Nope, you asked to have people PM you and assist you with doxxing him [ADOL] based on a notion that he is a closet pedo.
[Incel-chud:] He pretty openly admits he is, but avoids saying the actual words.
= X, also ~X.

It's just not the sort of thing someone with a living ego can understand, but lucky you not being tied down by petty concepts like "contradiction".

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Incel-chud
You seem something of an expert.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Incel-chud
His wife was criticised and hurt by chris rock who has previously taunted them.

If you think he is a bitch for slapping Chris and getting riled up, perhaps you are using the wrong word.

He needs therapy and perhaps so does Jada. 
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
I can't help but think that this was all orchestrated in order to shore up attention to the Oscars, which lost more than half its viewers last year. And it shouldn't be surprising that Will Smith exhibited such a visceral reaction--after all, this is the same man who on a public platform admitted to smacking his wife with a newspaper. (Unfortunately for Chris Rock, there were no newspapers on hand.) I think the Academy should deal with this however they wish, and if Chris Rock sees no reason to seek restitution, then that should be the end of it.
FLRW
FLRW

After the Oscars incident, journalist Tony Ortega, who often writes about the Church of Scientology, tweeted: “Yeah, I figured I was going to start getting this question, so here it is: Will and Jada Smith have been out of #Scientology since at least 2015. (Jada was heavy into it, Will was a dabbler.).”
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias

Rock is set to perform standup at Boston's Wilbur Theater on Wednesday. On March 18, the cheapest tickets were sold for $46, but had increased to $411 by Mondayaccording to TickPick's public relations representative Kyle Zorn.

The site reports that 51% of its sales for Chris Rock's tour, which went on sale on February 24, have come since the Oscars, a representative for TickPick told CBS News via email. In the last week, 88% of Rock's ticket sales on the site came through after the Oscars.

And tickets for his Friday show at the same theater now start at $503. That show is sold out on TicketMaster. 
Staged? Chris Rock may have not pressed charges because Will Smith probably did him a favor. It's a win-win: Will Smith gets to publicly defend his philandering wife in the eyes of an increasingly feminized demographic, and Chris Rock gets to sell his tickets for ten times what they're worth.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Chris Rock definitely wins if he doesn't press charges, but not because the feminine will dislike him or like will more, quite the opposite.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Chris Rock....Never heard of him before this thread.

He{ Chris } was voice of the Zebra in the great Dream Works animation movie, ' Madagascar ".  ----See trailer LINK for movie and song ' I like to move it move it '----  A must see movie for those who like good music, dance and funny animation. 

The penguins were so hilarious, they went on  to have their own movies later own.

Nearly as good or better than Toy Story, because of the music.

Here is utube to the whole song LIINK

Everyody has a line, and apparrently Chris stepped over Will's line of tolerance.   I doubt Chris will bring charges, --tho he could and would win easily--, because, it was a learning experience for Chris, and he knows some jokes flop with some of the crowd or all of the crowd.

It appeared to me that will was smililng as he returned to his seat as tho proud of what he did, and not angry at the Chris and the failed joke.

sadolite
sadolite
If not for Will Smith slapping Chris Rock I would have never known the Oscars even took place.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
Silly statuettes for pampered prima donnas.

As Athias suggested......The event in question was probably a publicity stunt.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Jada and Will are in an open relationship, she did not cheat on him.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@RationalMadman
even more stupid
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Okay, so why did you say cheating
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@RationalMadman
Sorry I didnt know about the relationship status of [celebrity 1] and [celebrity 2]

7 days later

FLRW
FLRW

Why didn't Chris Rock have a bruise on his cheek?