Structure of Graviton-Darkion

Author: ebuc

Total: 71
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc

The Ebuc Graviton-Darkion has 14 nodal events:   9 are the outer surface ---that defines a surface of tube--  and 5 are the sine-wave nuclear set, inside the tube.

1} the first point to know, is  to grasp a 3D tube ---ex toilet paper core of card board----, that can conceptually be extended and curved as a torus
----(   )(   ) is vertical bisection of a torus { ex a doughnut sitting on counter top } ----- however, in the long run this is a dynamic tube, i..e it undulates with places of closure { pinching off } and others that open wide, and then back to seemingly closure ex <><><><><><>

2} first a link to a visual of a triangular di-pyramid

3} 2nd a link to only  one half of the above traingular based di-pryamid with one truncation, of what should be two truncations. Two such truncations gives us the basic Euclidean visual of tube that has three triangular openings and this is the basis of the Graviton-Darkion, I'm trying to present. <> or  many of them as <><><><><> and they could have curved lines, i.e. were not limiting a Graviton-Darkion to be Euclidean { straight lines }.

4} in the above truncations  ---as a three triangular openings---  we will find a semi-linear, or sine-wave patterned,nuclear set of five nodal events.  These are 0, 3, 6, 9, 12 in the 2D lattice seen later below.

5} this is above is covered in section A further below. Before that I want cover my recent findings regarding the prime numbers found in my Graviton-Darkion particle as follows immediately below.

Ok, so the  the basic structure is 15 outer surface chords as laid out as follows: 3  { end  opening chords } - 3 { legnth chords } - 3 { mid-girth opening chords }  - 3 { length chords  - 3 { end opening chords } totals 15 chords that define the Graviton-Darkion

There are 6 primes in 14 nodal events --- 2,3 - 5 -7....11 - 13
and 24 primes in 91 lines-of-relationship ---- see this later below however, as an aside 24 is the number of power and equanimity in Synergetics ---

4 * 6 = 24 so there is a compatible of the two sets of prime numbers, but why? Typically the formula for where prime numbers fall is n * 6, plus or minus 1.  Why this happens here is because 2,3 is does not fall into that forumula.

n*6 plus or minus one, is what I recall for where all primes fall except 2 and 3.  Ahh, that must be it, the core grouping of 2,3-5-7 is an odd person out varible, to the  more common formula.

14 > 6 primes { 2,3 - 5-7....11-13 }

91 > 24 primes { 4 * 6 = 24 }

1}....... 2,,, 3,,, 5,,, 7.....
2} .......11, 13, 17, 19.....
3} .........23, 29, 31, 37.....
4}............41, 43, 47, 53.....
5}..............59, 61, 67, 71....
6}................73, 79, 83, 89....}

15 > lines/vectors define the base truncated di-pyramid.
.... { 2,3 - 5-7....11-13 } is same as 14 set of primes

So the core group appears for 14 nodal events and 15 primary structural chords

The Ebuc Graviton has 14 nodal events: 9 are the outer surface and 5 are the sine-wave nuclear set.

2,3-5-7, 11-13 and that is 6 prime numbers within 14 nodal events.

As for prime numbers with 91 lines-of-relationshipe, we have, 6 sets of four prime numbers beginning with the core sets of 2-3-5-7 ergo, 24 prime numbers with 91 lines-of-realtionship

2, 3, 5, 7,

11, 13, 17, 19

23, 29, 31, 37,

41, 43, 47, 53,

59, 61, 67, 71,

73, 79, 83, 89,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Section A follows:

Below is  the asymmetrical, 2D lattice, that,  I came to create, via my inside outing of a symmetrical numericallly linear set of numbers, beginning with 0.  The original symmetrical pattern is not shown below, on the inside-outed asymmetrical set.

14 nodal events is needed  in the2D  lattice total, to have a tube, that, is  defined by three triangular opening aka  A triangular based, truncated di-pyramid.  This also happens to be the minimal set of triangular openings that will define a Euclidean torus

14^2 = 196, minus 14 = 182, and divided by 2 = 91 lines-of-relationship in sum-total equal a Graviton-Darkion, that, I believe is half Darkion { Dark Energy )( negative quantum } and half Graviton { ( ) as positive quantum curvature }. Here is link for the math formula of lines-of-relationship

Previously we only consider the sequential set of nodal events ratios and lines-of-relationships ratio.

To total of nodal events does not change. What does change is the finding the sum-total of relationships for each specified set, and the overall sum total lines-of-relationship using the formula n^2 minus n then divided by 2  As found at this Synergetics LINK

......1.............................5p...........7p............................11p.............13p...........G{ outer }....................
-
-
0..............................................6.................................................12..................Observable Time inside

---Bucky Fullers-------abstract great circle----central spine inside center the 3D torodial tube---------------

........................3p............................................9.................................................Observable Time inside
-
-
.................2p............4................................8...........10..........................................DE { inner }..............

For top line G: 5^2 = 25, minus 5 = 20, and divided by 2 = 10 total lines-of-relationship

For top inside line OT: 3^2 = 9, minus 3 = 6 and divided by 2 = 3 total lines-of-relationship

For bottom inside line OT: 2^2 = 4, minus 2 = 1, divided by 2 = 0.5 which in this case translates to 0.5 radii plus 0.5 radii  = 1 line-of-relationship
...note: I use the word 'radii' because of a consideration, that, each nodal event has a 2D area circle of influence, or in 3D,  a volumetric sphere of influence....

For bottom inner line DE: 4^2 = 16, minus 4 = 12, divided by 2 = 6 total lines of relationship { same as a tetra{4{hedron
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that is each line as a catagory: Gravity { 10 lines-of-relationship } and that semi-corresponds to my 1990’s Standard Model as: EMRadiation { photonic particles } being the 5-fold 10 Great Circles/Tori of the icosa{20}hedron ---they define 5 sets of interlacing VE/cubo-octahedra. See LINK

And next I want to combine the two inside lines, as a single catagory of a sine-wave 0\3p/6\9/12 pattern aka OT + OT: since we've joined two combined two lines, lets take the total nodal points of those two lines{ 5 } and do the math for them: 5^5 = 25, minus 5 = 20, divided by 2 = 10 lines-of-relationship and that value matchs Gravity's 10, tho it takes two lines to do so.

Here we could say that Gravity is equally effective to OT, yet with only one line of consideration, not two. 

And next were going to combine outer surface { top G } nodal events { 5 } with the inner DE { 4 } set of surface nodal events and that totals  9 do the math again: 9^2 = 81, minus 9 = 72, divided by 2 = 36 lines-of-relationship.  H,mm, interesting that in this case, our total from combination of top and bottom line as 9 is a greater total lines-of-relationship, than the combination of the top and bottom lines additionally i.e. 10 + 6 = 16 but with 9 nodal events our total lines-of-relationship is 36.

As best I recall, there is exponential increase in lines-of-relationship resultants, and doing them individual and then adding does not appear to be the same level of exponentiation.   I dont see any flaws in my math above and tho Fuller never referred to the expoential increase as form of synergy, I wonder if could be labeled that way.  I'm not smart enough to make such distinctions.

However, one thing i'm good at and that is making associations, and just the outer and innner set as 36 happens to be the number combinations of quarks ( 18 quarks and 18 anti quarks }.

So lets do one final math and that is the total 13 nodal events as a single graviton { small g }: 5 G , + 3 OT + 2 OT  4DE = 14 nodal events.
...Note: 24 is the number for VE ---labeled as equinimity--- i.e. 24 chords and 24 radii when VE constructed from 4 paper hexagons...... =

14^2 = 196, minus 14 = 182, and divided by 2 = 91 lines-of-relationship in sum-total..i..e. .n^2 minus n and divided by 2 defines the small g graviton, Who would have thought the most simple particle of Universe, could be so complex.  Oh but wait. That value includes the small d, darkion of Dark Energy.  This may be significant to point out, that, Gravity { mass-attraction } and Dark Energy { mass-repulsion } are two sides { outer and inner } of the same gravitonic particle { <I> } of occupied space /\  and time <-->  

.....1.............................5p...........7p............................11p.............13p...........G{ outer }....................
-
-
0..............................................6.................................................12..................Observable Time inside

-------Fullers-------abstract great circle--------central spine inside center of 3D  torodial tube-------------------------------

........................3p............................................9.................................................Observable Time inside
-
-
.................2p............4................................8...........10..........................................DE { inner }..............

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@ebuc
Wow, that sounds crazy. What does that mean again?

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Intelligence_06
Start with first line of text and if you find word or phrase you dont grasp, let me know. Simple
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

I think that the only one that might understand this is RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@FLRW
Ebuc believes that, at the core, reality is particle-based, not string-based or field-based. Essentially that something called a Darkion which is a tube structured particle, not spherical is at the core and that gravitons are attaching to it to simulate both time and gravity at once.

The structure has half triangular pyramids in a scheme of connections that end up with them being tube-like. I don't understand much beyond that.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
Ebuc believes that, at the core, reality is particle-based, not string-based or field-based.

Gravitational-Dark Energy " field " and I was clear on those points.

Essentially that something called a Darkion which is a tube structured particle, not spherical is at the core and that gravitons are attaching to it to simulate both time and gravity at once.

I state Graviton-Darkion and Gravities quanta partical is called a graviton and Dark Energys quantum particle should be labeled as a darkion.  Both those two and the nuclear sine-wave of reality define the tube.  I was very clear for those who want to follow the bouncing ball kiddies explanation I presented.

The structure has half triangular pyramids in a scheme of connections that end up with them being tube-like. I don't understand much beyond that.

Truncated di-pyramid and didnt a provide a link to graphic of such a truncated dipyramid, or at least half of one.  It is the truncations the allow for the two ends of triangular based tube to exist that, has a triangular-based mid-girth. 

Yes this basic buildling block structure --fundamental structure---  for all of Universe. Ive presented in 2D which is even easier to grasp than a actual 3D tubular torus.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Are thoughts particle based.

Do thoughts essentially exist.

Because reality is always a simulation.

And might be nothing based.

Just a modified way of thinking.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
@zedvictor4
@FLRW
Are thoughts particle based.

Yes but only so far as, consciousness is resultant of occupied space experiences ergo particles of fermionic matter and bosonic forces and therir hybrid set.  Then human consciousness via memories,  generalization abilities, via pattern recogntion relationships, has most access to Meta-space mind/intellect/concepts/ego.

Consciousness is the occupied space interactions --minimally twoness ergo otherness---  with human woman being the most complex individual pattern integrity.

Do thoughts essentially exist.
Yes, Meta-space mind/intellect/concepts/ego exists, but not as an occupied space.  Occupied space nervous system { complex consciousness } accesses the Meta-space.  A concept has no size, no mass, no charge, no properties that are associated with occupied space quanta, atoms etc.

Because reality is always a simulation.
Physical reality is observed time { quantised and quantified } and composed of fermionic matter and bosonic forces, or any hybrid set thereof. Meta-physical { not quantised nor quantified } 3 and 4 is ultra-micro Gravity { gravition }-Dark Energy { darkion }, that, are two sides of the same torus{ coin so to say }. Outer positive curved surface and inner negative curved surface.

And might be nothing based.

No.  At worst we some mathematicians { Jacob Bekenstien } say 2D based via his black hole mathmatics -- ' we appear to be 2D creatures having an illusion of 3D-- and that led to or resultant of his holographic scenarios. Look at first message in this thread and see my 2D lattice.  All of these V points of relationship --a corner where the trajetory changes direcion--- I called 2D nodal points because there is only two lines-of-relationship to be considered, incoming and outgoing.

If there were two two or more tori intersecting then we can have  points that are 3 or more lines of relationship ---ex the four points of a tetra{4}hedron---  and those are labeled as vertexes.  So V = 2D nodal points  And Y = 3D vertexial points.

Just a modified way of thinking.

If you want to modify your way of thinking, then start with greatest whole, and that is my Cosmic Trinary Set that I have dedicated threads to here, and posted in other threads.  All else falls into one or more of these three catagories. Simple.

1} Spiri-1, eternally existent, Meta-space mind/intellect/concepts/ego,

-----------conceptual line-of-demarcation------

2} Eternally existent, Meta-Universe i.e. the  macro-infinite, truly non-occupied space, that, embraces/surrounds, the following,

3} Eternally existent finite, occupied space Universe/God { occupied space }

.....3a} Spirit-2, physical reality { observed time i.e. quantisesd and quantified } as fermionic matter and bosonic forces or any hybrid set thereof, that aggregate as atoms, molecules etc and most if not all of these are associated with a sine-wave pattern. See my 2D lattice with Graviton-Darkion have a nucleated sine-wave pattern set via 0, 3, 6, 9 , 12 and that is five integers representing five of the total 2D 14 nodal points of a Graviton-Darkion. Simple

......3b} Spirit-3, Meta-physical,  ultra-micro, positive shaped geodesic curvature, Gravity { outer surface  of space torus } and negative curvature geodesic of Dark Energy { inner surface of space torus } and these two geometrically diametric opposites. See the 2D lattice to understand this simple concept of a 3D torus.

....(   )(   )...= vertical bisection of a torus

(   ) = positive curvature

)(  = negative curvature

/\/\/\ = sine-wave pattern of relationships and in 2D lattice, of 3D torus, the sine-wave is defined by, o, 3, 6, 9, 12 ergo 0\3/6\9/12.  See the two inside the tube of torus, lines/levels defined by 0, 3, 6, 9, 12. Simple.

Think of this way. Any fermionic matter particle or bosnic force particle is composed of two or more interfering tori.  However, we only observe the inside the tube sinew-waves associated with physical reality. Ok?

We do not observe the top outer surface line of Gravity i.e. has not and probably never will be quantised because so ultra-micro.

We do not observe the bottom inner surface line of Dark Energy i.e. has not and probably will never be quantised beacuse so ultra-micro.

To be clear Zed4, we may someday may  mathematically qunatify graviton-darkion

So now I have presented you with the greatest wholistic set Cosmic Trinary Set, and Ive presented the most basic fundamental building block of Universe/God, the geometric structure of the most fundamental particle of Universe, the graviton-darkion. A truncated dipyramid. I'm truly sorry I dont offer better graphics of my discoveries.

This truncated dipyramid is just one section of what is most likely a much longer set of toroidal tube that, may interfere with other such tori in such a way, that, occupied space as Gravity-Dark Eneryg are not created nor destroyed, but, they are not interfering in ways that create in proper patterns of interference to create fermionic matter and bosonic forces.

So when Roger Penroses 1965 --nobel prize in 2018-- of Einstein general realativity leading to null geodesics of photons, inside a black hole, I would say to you, that, the occupied space photons of physical reality may be destroyed, but occupied space of Gravity-Dark Energy are not destroyed nor created.

Do follow this line of thought Zed?   This is truly a modified way of thinking ", if that is what you want to do.  There is more explanation to this whole scenario, but  it would require more intricate details explanation. Another day perhaps, for those who want  to delve into what is going on inside a black hole and what happens at Big Ban WOW! of Universe/God.

Oh yeah Zed and others, I came across a vid the other night for 1st time, of physicist person who believes as i do ex ' space ' is a medium. He states malleuble thing at around 6:00 something, but I recommend starting at 10:44.  Space is Gravity-Dark Energy. So when you hear or read space is curved, thing as Ive presented to you.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8bBhkhZtd8

Not crazy ---as it appears to intelligence identity---  just deep thought or cosmic thinking. 

15 days later

ebuc
ebuc
The minimal, truncated on two ends, dipyramid, defines a tube, with three triangular openings. In the 2D lattice below, we can find the three triangles that define the tubes surface via the numbers:

..Three surface triangles is 1, 2p, 4.... 5p, 7p, 8.....10, 11p, 13p and this defines 6 triangular surface openings.
This is my version the single pulse Graviton-Darkion quantum, that, exists in no less than a torus defined by the minimal Euclidean torus.

However, to have a Euclidean torus we need  more numbers . to get one more triangle to complete the torus See LINK Torus

Those additional surface numbers are 13p, 14, 16.  This set meets with the first set 1, 2p, 4 to complete the Euclidean torus .

No such minimal Euclidean torus, even if curved, may exist, but a higher frequency of these I suspect do exist, and in this one and higher frequencies we find the Graviton-Darkion quantum as the three triangles pulse.  More later on understanding what were dealing with.

......1.............................5p...........7p............................11p.............13p...........G{ outer }....................
-
-

---Bucky Fullers-------abstract great circle----central spine inside center the 3D torodial tube---------------

-
-

ebuc
ebuc
This below 2D lattice, as a curved in two directions   ---tube great circle at 90 degrees to the whole torus great circle----  envisions a curve as torus, with only the one triangle mid-girth i..e.

......1, 2p, 4 is one end opening of the Graviton-Darkion, and,

...5p, 7p, 8 is the half-way triangle, and,

.....10, 11p, 13p is the other end of the Graviton-Darkion, however, this end is now back at the beginning i.e. that,

.....0-12 are one and the same, and somehow 11p and 1 are the same position, and somehow 11p-2p are the same and 13p and 4 are the same, even tho there on differrent levels. So this is confusing at best.   Perhaps this link of Penrose triangle would help us to grasp this above go this link and scroll half way on page See LINK Penrose triangle

One way I see out of this mess, is to add another truncated tetrahedron to our existing truncated di-pyramid so we have what amounts to a one and half Graviton-Darkion quanta/quantum. Understand? In this way, we dont see whole torus curvature, we see a Euclidean straight line torus lines-of-relationship between the surface points { nodal points } as:

1, 2p, 4......5p, 7p, 9....10, 11p, 13p........14, 16, 17p and in this Euclidean whole torus scenario, we find that,

1-17p, 2p-14, and 4-16 are the ending closure of wholes torus with those two triangles being the same positions, or something like that.

......1.............................5p...........7p............................11p.............13p........................17p....G{ outer }....................
-
-
0..............................................6.................................................12..........................................Observable Time inside

........................3p............................................9.................................................15..............Observable Time inside
-
-
.................2p............4................................8...........10..................................14.......16............DE { inner }..............

Does anyone follow along with this Euclidean scenario for the whole torus.  Rememmber the lines for tube are still curved between 1-2, 4-5p, 7p-8, 10-11p, 13p, 14, 16-17p. That is just 7 lines of relationship with a whole set of lines-of relationship that follow the formula n^2 minus n divided by 2 ergo:

We have total of 18 nodal points so, 18^2 = 324

324 minus 18 = 306

306 / 2 = 153 total lines-of-relationship exist for these 18 nodal points.  See LINK for this formula

So were only talking at most 7 out 153 that are truly well defined curves between outer Gravity peak of positive curvature and the inner Dark Energy peak of negative curvature. See LIINK for positive and negative curvature of a torus

ebuc
ebuc
Ultra-high tension Gravity, or Dark Energy, or both, may occur if the occupied space we call Reality/Observed Time ---and associated with all space-time tor iof Universe/God via the below abstract set of sine-wave set of 0, 3p, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18 etc----, as the the two diametrically polar opposite curvatures { outer positive that is always the outer most perimeters of finite Universe }, and inner curvature. 

So if there comes cyclic times, that Observed Time Reality ends, that means the two invaginations from all space-time tori of Universe, cease to exist, and all of that occupied space as Reality/Observed Time quanta is transformed into Gravity and Dark Energy.

Maybe currently it is more transforming into Dark Energy but there may come a time with there is more being transformed into Gravity. If Gravity, then perhaps that is what leads to ultra-high tension contraction, only reaching a peak of contraction and then releasing as the Big Ban or as Fullers calls it, the next WOW!.

......1.............................5p...........7p............................11p.............13p........................17p....G{ outer }....................
-
-
0..............................................6.................................................12..........................................Observable Time inside

........................3p............................................9.................................................15..............Observable Time inside
-
-
.................2p............4................................8...........10..................................14.......16............DE { inner }..............
ebuc
ebuc
Let try to explain #11 above another way.

1} Gravitational space and Dark Energy space can be likened to another dimension of occupied space because ultra-micro.

2} our sine-wave/\/\/ associated Reality/Observed Time Quanta, may approach a time called heat death of Universe, i.e. all matter becomes EMRadiation photons, of a very ultra-long wave frequency.

3} and I'm saying that depending on which oute,r or inner space-curvature is more dominant, means the inside-tube ---of all space-time tori of Universe---, sine-wave is approaching flatness { ultra-long wave }, and eventually dissaptes into, ergo becomes, either Gravity or Dark Energy.

So visually I show this inside-the-tube sine-wave become longer and moving closer  towards  Gravity and 0, 3p, 6, 9, etc are now a miminal variation in sine-wave high and low peaks

0~~~~~~~~~~~3p~~~~~~~~6~~~~~~~~~~~~~9~~~~~~~~12~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~15~~~~~~~Observable Time inside
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Below is the equanimity of balance version to reference the diffferrence aboe

-
-

-
-

110 days later

ebuc
ebuc
My final conclusion on winnowing out the graviton-darkeon from the greater whole of finite, occupied space Universe.

1} if it were possible to isolate ---pop-out--- a graviton-darkeon from greater whole of gravitational space, then, the 12 nodal event ---66 lines-of-relationship-- is the way to go,

....i.e., 0/12..1..2p..3p..4..5p..6..7p..8..9...10..11p..12/0 = 12 nodal events { n.e. } in my spiral, numerical, di-polar invaginated torus and is very similar to 12 vertexes of the 4-fold Vector Equlibrium { cubo-octahedron } ---see LINK--  in Bucky Fullers Synergetics, that is defined by four, equatorial bisecting, great hexagonal planes { see four overlapping hexagons in my 2D lattice below }.....

2} however,  if it is not possible to isolate out a single, graviton-darkeon, instrumetnally, then, we find the graviton-darkeon to be associated within th following set of 9 surface events, to better approximate the Euclidean di-pyramid { truncated on two ends } ---or Lehmans Curved Pod--- via,

1-2p-4....5p-7p-8.....10-11p-13p surface set of nodal events is three triangular sets --two ends and mid-girth of a truncated di-pyamid---. plus the 4 nucleated events, totals 14 nodal events { n.e. } in total and were back to the 91 lines of relationship.

...1.............5p....7p...........11p......13p...............17p.......G
-
-
0.....................6.......................12.............................18...PR
............3p...................9............................15.................PR
-
-
........2p......4.............8...10...................14......16.............DE.

So the 91 lines-of-relationship, graviton-darkeon, ---14 nodal events---  is embedded in any frequency of the 2D, space-time lattice, or, as the 3D, spiral, di-polar invaginated torus of any frequency, beyond 13p.

I hope this above is my final conclusion.

Here again, is the four overlapping hexagons for the 12/0 version above, whereas, if the 2D set of lines curve around to meet themselves, we get a torus, and 12 and 0 then share the sameinital position because they have the initial meeting, whereas with  the 13p version, 13p does share the same position as 1, because the 12 meets 0 before that i.e. we do not specifically  involve the 13p nodal event in the six overlapping hexagons

0/12, 1, 5p, 6, 4, 2p and nucleus 3p

3p, 5p, 7p, 9, 8, 4 and nucleus 6

6, 7p, 11p, 12/0, 10, 8 and nucleus 9

9, 11p, 1, 3p, 2p, 10, and nucleus 12/0

If the 13p is added in, ---as part of  higher frequency torus--- then we are back to 91 lines-of-relationship{?}, and the three triangulated surface sets, that define a tubular array, and on the inside of the tube, is the four nucleations 12/0, 3p, 6, 9.

Ahh, I just realized a mis-calculation on my part.  Since we have gone from 2D lattice to 3D torus, the we loose the fifth nucleation because 12/0 are same position, so that is only 13 nodal events ergo, 13^2, minus 13, divided by 2 = 78 lines-of-relationship, not 91.   

And again, this whole scenario remains an abstraction, if, the minimal torus is of some ultra-high frequency of spiral nodal events { n.e }.  In such case, then since we are not limited to 12 meeting 0, then 14 nodal events, ergo, 91 lines-of-relationships is an accurate assessment for the our quantum graviton-darkeon of Universe. YES! I like that as my final conclusion!

200 days later

ebuc
ebuc
Came across another Torus concept that stems from Synergetics via Lynnclarie Dennis polyhedral visions of many combinations of those polyhedra in motion.

Another way of viewing a torus surface dynamics ergo Gravity and Dark Energy, that, is similar to what my toroidal ideas. However, Lynclaires torus does not have any invaginations inwards to created the volumetric body { physical reality } as my Quantum Space-time Torus does.

..0...3p....6...9....12...15..18...21..etc divines sine-wave /\/\/ or as ^v^v^ associated reality

...12 { com.on set of vertexes to 4-fold Vector Equilibrium and 5-fold icosa{20}hedron ergo 66 lines-of-relationship each } 15 5-fold  axi-Great Circles divides into three sets of five { weak forces W+, W- Zo

...18 { see 36 combinations of 18 quarks and 18 anti-quarks },

....21...24 { see box jellies 24 eyes },

....27..30 { see 30 chords of the 5-fold icosahedron aka the maximal regular/symmetrical polyhedron of Universe....33,

....36 { quark and anti-quark }...39,

....42 { plus 24 = Cosmic Absolute Pi-TIme 66.4 },

....45 { the minimal, abstract cosmic limit needed for trigonometric function..Fuller.. },

....48 { number of monkey chromosomes }, 5...54,

....55 { 10th or 11th number in Fibonacci sequence }, 58..61..64..67..70...73...

....73{  cosmically primary great circles derived from 4-fold vector equilibrium and 5-fold icosa{20}hedron, which includes the 3-fold tetrahedron }, 76, 79, 82, 85, 88,

.....91 { 91 lines-of-relationship found in 14 nodal events of the minimal quanta of Universe, the graviton-darkEion as derived from a two truncations of a triangular, di-pyramid } 94...97...

Ok so 50 and 100 are Fullers turn-around numbers in Synergetics, Withthe above we see turn-repetition begining at 100 { 0 Top peak}....103 { 3p Bottom peak }..106-T...109-B...112-T..

115-B...118-Top..121-B...124-T...127-B..130-T..133-B...136-T...139-B...142-T…145-B….148-T
...151-B >>goes back to the 152 as the inner Dark Energy surface, then to 153 {not a prime } outer Gravity surface set of nodal events.

So we recall that14 nodal events –as the graviton-DarkEon quantum particle--- has 91lines-of-relationship, we also see that at 18 we have 153lines-of-relationship via 18^2, minus 18 / 2 = 153.

And here we mustrecall, that, at 14 we believe the graviton-darkEon cannot beisolated out from space and time, as a quantum particle and must remainas a Pulsation only, within a greater torus, that ends at 18,because, it this is the first nodal event after 14, that, comes backaround to meet with 0 on the same line and form a quantum Space-timetorus, since now the 18/0 share the same location.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

And in the beginning God created the graviton-DarkEon quantum particle and said, "Let there be Light!".
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
And in the beginning God created the graviton-DarkEon quantum particle and said, "Let there be Light!".

There is initiating states\phase of cycles of eternally existent Universe.  Fuller comments that Universe is never less than one negative or positive tetrahedron.

With that concept I used to have others consider entropic 'heat death' of Universe, wherein, we Universe becomes one very large,very flat { ultra-long wave frequency } tetrahedron.

Then that version of mine moved to ...no less than a triangular, di-pyramid as graviton.....

Then with adjustments into my Quantum Space-time Tori scenarios, your above mentioned "light" { electro-magnetic radiation } is resultant of invaginations from outer and inner Gravity and Dark Energy, but not specifically the graviton-darkEon scenario.

There is logical, common sense critical thinking process Ive always used and refined/adjusted with new insights/revelations or other.

John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@FLRW
In the begining GOD created both heaven and earth and while in the dark of heaven hovering over water said "let there be light."
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
@John_C_87
And in the beginning.

Of what?

And where was the water?

As far as we are able to know,

There cannot be a beginning.

Because how can something begin,

If there is nothing to begin with.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Because how can something begin, If there is nothing to begin with.
Here go with the illogical, lack of common sense critical thinking again. Zed when you going to learn about the 1st law of conservation?

Naught is created nor destroyed, only transformed i.e eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe { @ }.

At best we Universe infold to two three possible states/phase's of seemingly 2D only existence.  These can be shown with Fuller jitterbugging 4-fold VE.

It folds into at least 7 exotic shapes of space.  All triangles ergo complete 3-fold structural integrity, that, then transform through back through 4-fold existence and contains a partial version of 5-fold existence.

There exists no other simple child-like toy that expresses the fundamentals of Universe, in a Euclidean format. At least that I'm aware of. Please share if you another.

John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@zedvictor4
As far as we are able to know there cannot be a beginning. Because how can something begin, If there is nothing to begin with.
Elementary my dear zedvictor4, elementary, an arc is the beginning of a circumference , a cup is the beginning of a sphere, the circumference is the beginning of natural numbers,  and the end of possibilities of infinity. Humanities discontent for the restraints  of order brings us space which rain down irrational numbers on all fact of numerical value known to man. Here we are stuck in the middle with a pencil with two points and no eraser. All we need now is the added pressure of breaking one of the two pencil points. Energy never destroyed changing form.

And where was the water?
lol .... where was the water you ask, it was describing  Genesis with FLRW
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Prove the first Law of conservation.

The theoretical  first Law of conservation is only relative to what you think you know.

But may not be relative to what you don't know.

That's the thing with theory....It may not be correct.....Or may just be relatively compatible with something you perhaps know.

The fact is, that we know very little if nothing about Universal creation, and what might have preceded it.

We rely largely upon theory.

Theory which will almost certainly be modified.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Prove the first Law of conservation.
Prove it is not the case.  This is well accepted science since 1800's Zed.  When  you something to offer that disproves 1st law please share. It is all scientist have observed. If you observed violation, please share with us all your observation of violation of 1st law of conservation.

The theoretical  first Law of conservation is only relative to what you think you know.
Ok here we  go with Gumpy lack of logic again.

But may not be relative to what you don't know.
Ok Gumpy when you know what all other humans on Earth dont know, please share it with us.  And since you want proofs  of 1st law, then you should also provide your truths of knowing what all humans dont know.

Ok Zed the Gump, your rambling on again, know dont know, know dont know.

Thump  yourself on your head a few times Zed. Do you know you exist in time as an occupied space?

Ive hit my thumb with hammer many times zed, and I know, or at minimum believe I know that I exist in time as an occupied space.

Where in science and nature thread zed.  At some point you should come to grips with some truth of the reality we exist in place your theory of those who know, dont know, and knowing theory is the true Gumpy way to not knowing reality, logic, common sense critical thinking etc.Y

I.e. Zed, your rambling is not putting in balls into the pockets of the pool table.  Your ramblings are not hitting the ball back over the net to others who in science and nature realm of reality, for at least 50% of the time.  Ha ha :--))

That's the thing with theory....It may not be correct.....Or may just be relatively compatible with something you perhaps know.

The fact is, that we know very little if nothing about Universal creation, and what might have preceded it.

We rely largely upon theory.

Theory which will almost certainly be modified.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@zedvictor4
@ebuc

Come on guys. You two are very intelligent people. Don't use an argument approach that the members here who are 12 to 16 do.

Zed, There are several evidences for the law of conservation of energy:

FLRW
FLRW

Oh sorry, I don't mean 12 to 16 as age, I mean IQ.
FLRW
FLRW

Sorry again. I should have said 60 to 80. After Donald Trump was elected President, a group of researchers at the Pentagon set into motion a study unlike any other – they wanted to find out the average IQ of a group that would elect such an unqualified person into office.
Working with over 10,000 confirmed Trump voters and 10,000 confirmed non-Trump voters, researchers gave standardized intelligence quotient tests to each group. There was no time limit to complete the test, and it was given twice over a week-long period.
“The results of the testing, while not at all surprising, prove that Trump voters are drastically behind liberals and non-Trump voters on an intellectual basis,” said Dr. Carl Brewner, who headed the study. “The test was 200 questions, and each completed test gave us an average IQ score based on answers. On average, a Trump voter would score in the 30th percentile, or have an average intelligence level of about 71, far below the 90 to 110 that is considered ‘normal.’ A non-Trump voter would score an average of approximately 96.”

John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@FLRW
Isaac Newtons work on the law of gravitation was first Calculus and Trigonometry not physics, as was the three laws of motion. Second the law of gravity is calculated using Pi as well as subject to errors in algebra due to an abuse of natural numbers in algebra calculation. Gravity is the fourth law of motion as we know for fact objects that attract in proportion to mass or magnetic field are sharing three types of motion. 1. Energy in the form of motion called Modulation. 2. Energy in the form of motion called Reverberation. 3. Energy in the form of motion called Elasticity.

Time translation symmetry has a very serious basic grade school issue of math with how physics are applied in theory. The theory applications are on top of decimal infromation in calculation of time. The ratio if time is well described as 24:60:60 this value in truth cannot have a decimal placed in the ratio. Ever! To add what is said to be greater accuracy of the ratio by placing a decimal value is a error of mathematics. Grade school mathematics. In order for Time Translation Symmetry to exist it must be explained by physics first openly in a paper of peer review how the two decimal position number can exist in math. (0.016.1) where in energy is this number located, please? As for the Pentagon intelligence lets start with the question of calculating the number that describes the decimal proportion of day in a hour, or the decimal proportion of hour is second.

But then this is about the tenth time I have had this debate with ebuc, the one-hundred thousandth time with anyone with the grade school level of intelligence necessary to have a answer of fact, yet, nothing. Crickets...........Can you tell me where this two decimal number is located other then in the physics world of magical time FLWR?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
ebuc,  I agree with Zed that the fact is, we know very little if nothing about the Universe's creation, and what might have preceded it.

Eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe { @ } = no creation, only eternal transformation of cyclic phase states of existence, complemented by a finite set of eternally existent physical laws and cosmic principles.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Only eternal transformation of cyclic phase states of existence.

Yep, another way of saying sequential universes....An idea that I have suggested to you many times in the past.....But because this doesn't correspond with Ebuc-speak you dismiss it.

Which nonetheless, still doesn't account for the basic conundrum of a beginning, aka something from nothing...The overwhelming question that you refuse to consider because you cannot account for it. 

So you cannot prove the 1st law of conversion.

The point at which theory fails then.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
Thanks for considering my contention.

I take Ebuc seriously, but they are firmly stuck inside their theoretical bubble.

Which to me, seems contradictory to theoretical thinking.

Be honest, have you ever fully understood their symbolic narratives.

The best that I can do, is take snippets of data that seem to correspond with basic language and attempt to develop a discourse.

I often wonder how they conduct a conversation at a domestic level.

Nonetheless, I am happy to keep plugging away.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Yep, another way of saying sequential universes....An idea that I have suggested to you many times in the past.....But because this doesn't correspond with Ebuc-speak you dismiss it.
"sequential universes" can mislead us into thinking of multiple seperate isolated universes, instead of only one, sum-total capital U, Universe { @ }.

Your above could mean a numerically sequential set local isolated/seperate local onto themselves only, universes as 1 here, and 2nd one over here, and 3rd, one over hear, etc.    You and others have made statements of more than one universe in existence aka 'many universes' scenarios and infinite set of such local universes. 

Then I have to repeatedly clarify again and again why your  so may of your repeated presentations lacks logic, common sense critical thinking. So once again, if I present a scenario that you or others want to add to or invalidate, then please share the logic, common sense critical thinking, based on observations, then please share. You certainly have never done that.

....Eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe { @ } = no creation, only eternal transformation of cyclic phase states of existence, complemented by a finite set of eternally existent physical laws and cosmic principles........

Which nonetheless, still doesn't account for the basic conundrum of a beginning, aka something from nothing...The overwhelming question that you refuse to consider because you cannot account for it. 
False. You ears and mind is closed to pretty much everything I present and you never offer any logical, common sense critical thinking, that, adds to my givens or invalidates them.

You keep speaking illogical lack of common sense critical thinking of this something { occupied space } "connundrum", that, is and origin or "beginning" of occupied space Universe { @ }.  So your always avoid addressing my comments directly as presented and want to try to weasel in your "God principle" this or that, "beginnging"  "conundrum" many universes, or multiple universes etc

So go back to basics Zed and learn what the word ' eternal ' means, as Ive clearly been presenting that for 30 years or more.

........Eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe { @ } = no creation, only eternal transformations of cyclic phase/states of existence, complemented by a finite set of eternally existent physical laws and cosmic principles........

So you cannot prove the 1st law of conversion.
Ive never claimed proof of anything Ive presented. I present logical, common sense critical thinking based on observations of humans, that, have led to a belief in the existence of eternally existent physical laws, and cosmic priniciples.  When you have proof that adds to or invalidates in of my givens, please share.  You have not ever done that.

...........Eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe { @ } = no creation, only eternal transformations of cyclic phase/states of existence, complemented by a finite set of eternally existent physical laws and cosmic principles........

The point at which theory fails then

I have no idea what "theory" your going on about, just as I have no idea of "potential" you keep going on about, and your " God principle " you keep going on about.

And again, your something { occupied space } from truly non-occupied space lacks any shred of logic, common sense critical thinking. Might as well go round saying there is potential for biologically life polka dotted unicorns being born out of Toyota trucks on surface of any moon with no atmosphere.

..Cosmic Trinary Set: Spirit-1 Meta-space , macro-infiite truly non-occupied space, that, embraces Spirit-2 { observed { quantised } time aka physical reality { energy }, 3 { Gravity (  )  } and 4 { Dark Energy )(....,

....Only five possible regular/symmetrical and convex polyhedra existence, of which only three are structurally stable { 3-fold tetrahedrdon, 4-fold octahedron and the 5-fold icosahedron }......

........Eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe { @ } = no creation, only eternal transformations of cyclic phase/states of existence, complemented by a finite set of eternally existent physical laws and cosmic principles........

.....Spirit-1 Meta-space: relative truth, absolute truth, false narrative......

You want proof and Ive never claimed to have, much less offer any proofs.  You want proofs yet you offer no proofs that invalidate any of my givens as stated. Much easier for you to not address what is presented and try to save face and try to save face/ego, by dancing around those givens as presented with all kinds of "potential" this or that and other.