NFL Mafia [Endgame]

Author: Mharman

Total: 82
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@whiteflame
The moment Badger claimed an investigative role, it gave him the perfect cover. Ballsy claim since you probably didn’t know there were no investigative roles on town.

100 percent. Badger misreads me as mafia in every single game he's ever played with me, so the fact that he wasn't whining about me from start to finish should have tipped me off. But I thought wow maybe he really matured lol. He's definitely the scum MVP by far and the second he claimed his role he was "confirmed town" in my eyes. I didn't think there would have been a Commuter role without a town investigative role to throw off. Perfect fake claim. I could have commuted the last night phase but I was certain they would go for badger so I saved it. I town read you and that2user hard at the end. We should've gone for Speed. 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@badger
GP had the mafia called the entire game. Like hard reads. I'm not sure how difficult it was tbh, but he still nailed it. 

Lol no the only thing he did was say "We should lynch Speed" and never called out you or Wylted. Then when I asked him to make a case against Speed he failed to do so. He didn't say dick all game. His only contribution was hammering the doctor without explanation. 

I was sus of you claiming a PR after trying so hard to out all the PRs but that fake claim was spot on. I'm shocked town had no investigative roles. V brave.   
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
 We should've gone for Speed. 
Why didn't you? I asked for your read on Speed and all i got was a word salad...
badger
Debates: 0
badger
The fun part for me was I lynched my hard doc read then I lynched my innocent report. Couldn't help it haha.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
You asked for my read on Speed and I responded with an entire paragraph. You said "thank you" and did not proceed to make a case against him. At all.

I mean it's pretty silly to single me out for how badly I played considering the mafia targeted me for a night kill even after I evaded the first one. Clearly they saw me as the biggest threat... they targeted me twice lol.

Then you, after not contributing dick the entire game, chime  in here to criticize me and me alone despite the fact that you nor one else in the game pushed to lynch Speed, yet apparently that's my fault. Your failure to convince anyone to lynch him sounds like a knock on your game, not mine. Maybe if you were a better player you would be able to lead lynches on people instead of expecting me to do it lol. I mean thanks, I guess. 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
You should’ve helped me lynch Barney smh
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
I mean it's pretty silly to single me out for how badly I played
I am not. Just saying I expected better, You didn't play like shit.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
You should’ve helped me lynch Barney smh
I really tried, even after they killed you obviously.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
This talk about GP is ridiculous. Our brain makes calculations quicker than what super computers are capable of and we often times have no way of vocalizing those calculations in a competent way. 

If you town read somebody and they have a gut feeling one of your null reads is scum, that is enough reason to lynch the person. They don't need to give you justification, justification contrived because they don't even know what calculations their subconscious made
Lunatic
Lunatic
So whose fault was it and all that
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Lunatic
As scum I can tell you it was mostly the fact that they kept talking themselves out of lynches for dumb reasons. They had a pretty good collective town block
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
So whose fault was it and all that
Speed killed me :(.
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@Lunatic
MVP award or not, there’s almost always bound to be a good amount of salt in an endgame thread lol.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@PREZ-HILTON

So it was speedraces fault?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Shame on speed!
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Lunatic
He was scum, so he contributed to the town loss as well
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Shame on speed!
Town didn’t listen to me :(
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
He was scum, so he contributed to the town loss as well
Very naughty
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
Not knowing football, I stand by GP's changed role justification as scummy. 😁

11 days later

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Mharman
You are the Chicago Bears. A franchise known for being one of the oldest teams in the NFL, you only have one Super Bowl title and oftentimes will lose to your biggest rival up North. Thus, you are a Vanilla. You have no special abilities. You win with the Town.
The only reason the Packers exist is cuz of the Chicago Bears
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Mharman
Packers fanbase is more toxic than the Steelers. 
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@Vader
@ILikePie5
Supa is salty lol