Can anyone beat Barney?

Author: Undefeatable ,

Total: 80
Avery
Debates: 0
Avery
I have a positive 1-0 record against you, RationalMadman, due to beating you on DDO. You can multi-post and make excuses all you want, but it's a fact that I beat you as a "permanent spectator".
'I cAn ToTaLlY sTiLl TrUlY bEaT yOu, I jUsT nEeD 2 lIkE mY oWn PoStS & iNsUlT u 4 mY eGo 2 fEeL GoOd. OH! FaCe u? Na, i Am 1-0 & ThAT iz Da Pr00f nEeDeD!'

I don't consider Oromagi or Novice to be top tier or second rank debaters, although I haven't looked too hard into their records. Novice seems to be getting much better, though, so he's probably already surpassed you.
'ThEy iz BaD if I SaYs so but... I Iz g00d 4 my ratingz and da 1-0 heehaw' :D
This is the most reasonable you've ever sounded.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
--> @oromagi
slaves are always defined as people so that seems like a pretty easy beat
The word Robot is drawn from an old Church Slavonic word, robota, for “servitude,” “forced labor” or “drudgery.” The word, which also has cognates in German, Russian, Polish and Czech, was a product of the central European system of serfdom by which a tenant’s rent was paid for in forced labor or service. [**]
RationalMadman
Debates: 426
RationalMadman
--> @Barney
Still waiting fir you to accept or suggest tweaks to the settings.
Shila
Shila
--> @Barney
RationalMadman: Still waiting for you to accept or suggest tweaks to the settings.
Barney cannot be beaten. He is from Canada.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
--> @Shila
Can't beat a guy who runs away, it's against my code of ethics.
Barney
Debates: 37
Barney
--> @RationalMadman
I've been willing to debate you on this for a very long time. You have multiple times claimed all evidence for the ban is pure lies (as in, RationalMadman never made those posts...). By all means, issue that challenge.
The justification for the Aug 2020 ban on RM, as written and referenced in the moderation log, in the moderation log, is barely sufficient and majority lies and/or violating promised amnesty or punishing when he already was and also some double jeopardy.
Interesting resolution proposal, and IMO quite convoluted. Worse, it could be taken down with the simple act of con trolling by arguing against the ban (that the justification was indeed not sufficient).

Again, my offer is to debate your repeated claim about pure lies (I've linked one of I lost count of how many threads); and within so I would not even Kritik what counts as a lies, merely point to some of the forum posts and have the judges verify if they're there or not (quite the easy win for you if nothing's there as you've repeatedly insisted).

Further, I work full time and attend grad school (admittedly for fun). I retired from active debating a long time ago, and while I've put in a couple appearances, I do not have the time for ridiculously long debates (not to mention the research commitment reading hundreds if not thousands of your posts from years ago would take).
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
--> @Barney
Cool, make as many excuses as you want. You asked me to issue the challenge and then pussied out.

You are welcome to issue me one. I am deleting the challenge now as we have all seen who the one that is afraid is.
oromagi
Debates: 111
oromagi

a is b and c and/or d or e and also f

that is, if PRO can prove e which is "punishing" then PRO has met burden even without proving b and c and/or d and also f.

Without even bothering to recall the details of RM's ban, I am quite certain that the ban was intended as punishment and therefore "punishing"

Shila
Shila
--> @Barney
Cool, make as many excuses as you want. You asked me to issue the challenge and then pussied out.

You are welcome to issue me one. I am deleting the challenge now as we have all seen who the one that is afraid is.
RM your win percentage is around 67%
Barney’s win percentage is 100%.

You need to do better to beat that record.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
--> @Shila
Thank you Shila, that is definitely good advice.

Please enlighten me how to do that.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
--> @oromagi
So let him issue the challenge.

Hell, why don't you issue it.

At worst, I improve after the loss. At best, hahaha, I will let you have a small nightmare about it... Delicate oromagi and his slanted resolutions...

I will defeat you on this though, since it is basially completely factually in my favour.

Every single person they say I harassed opposed my ban, even long after it they were confused. That tells you enough.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
--> @Barney
There were only 5 or so posts linked to in the mideration log, all of which were backing bs fabrications in terms of what you said they did.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
--> @ComputerNerd @Ehyeh @Intelligence_06 @oromagi @Undefeatable
In all honesty though,this thread is a pitiful example of the shit tier morale and attitude.

You say let us get someone to defeat Barney and everyone jeers, then when someone says fuck yeah let us do it, you all gang on the one issuing the challenge to pussy out of it.

I am not cowering oytt though, this is all pathetic to watch. Either encourage the showdowns or shut the absolute fuck up about Barney being better. You want battles? Make them happen and let the results over many battles do the talking. That will incite me to try my apex best.
Shila
Shila
--> @Shila
RationalMadman: Thank you Shila, that is definitely good advice.

Please enlighten me how to do that.
Go find a debate that Barney lost and analyze it to spot his weakness.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
--> @Shila
oh that is fantastic advice
Shila
Shila
--> @Shila
RationalMadman: oh that is fantastic advice
Thank me when you beat him.

Why am I still blocked?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
--> @Shila
He has no losses to analyse. :)
Shila
Shila
--> @Shila
RationalMadman: He has no losses to analyse. :)
Then try blocking him so he cannot beat you like you do with other members you are afraid of.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
--> @Shila
I don't do that to any members out of fear Shila. Do you want to debate me on the Mike Tyson thing?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
--> @Shila
I don't lack fear because I'm good, I am a madman. I lack fear out of a pricipled resistance to letting my fears enslave me.

I am ready to be one of the lowest ranked debaters on the website and endure that shame and work my way up again.

This is not my living/career, this is a hobby and done for the sheer journey. So, I truly will face anybody but I don't want a topic that I know I'll lose on the side I'm on out of sheer unfairness or voter bias, that just isn't fun.
Shila
Shila
--> @Shila
I don't lack fear because I'm good, I am a madman. I lack fear out of a pricipled resistance to letting my fears enslave me.

I am ready to be one of the lowest ranked debaters on the website and endure that shame and work my way up again.

This is not my living/career, this is a hobby and done for the sheer journey. So, I truly will face anybody but I don't want a topic that I know I'll lose on the side I'm on out of sheer unfairness or voter bias, that just isn't fun.

Now Barney will have no reason to debate you after reading about your condition.
Maybe you just seek peoples sympathy. But debating you would be heartless.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
--> @Shila
by the book gaslighting, except it's so see-through it backfires.
Shila
Shila
--> @Shila
RationalMadman: by the book gaslighting, except it's so see-through it backfires
Has Barney responded yet to your challenge?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
--> @Shila
Shila, you have an interesting profile pic. Do you agree?
Novice_II
Debates: 31
Novice_II
Barney won't debate anyone, because he is scared of losing. That seemed obvious to me days ago, when the responses to basic questions became tangents and rants about various personal problems and/or theories about me following him to his house etc. It is just that simple. 

I am not saying there is anything wrong with not debating if you just want to preserve the streak; if that is what one wants, just say so. I think the issue here is that, from my impression, there are many debaters who have simply become a lot better than Barney, people I have mentioned in the past, perhaps even including RationalMadman, and the moderator knows that the majority of them could beat him without difficulty. 

I don't understand why people are still giving him this attention. He won't accept any challenges, I would not even give him the time of day.