Communism must win, so that the world can be saved

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 128
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@Mharman
Yeah, its different. Just like when you hit a man  everyone calls it a fight, and when you hit a woman everyone calls it abuse. Whatever woman does is justified. When she cries, she is caring. When a man cries, he is weak and should stop it and man up. So yes, its vastly different in a sense that one is done to a girl and the other to a boy.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Mharman
No. The two procedures are vastly different in practice. To comapre the two is ridiculous.
how are they materially different ?
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
How does "someone else deciding what part of my body should be cut off against my will" makes it not involuntary servitude? What exactly is voluntary in me being forced to serve your tradition?
Wrong kind of servitude, bozo. Servitude, as in involuntary labor. You have your definitions mixed up. I'm starting to think you're a bot.

I see your knowledge about North Korea comes from american cartoons.
What are these then? I'll tell you: they're sources.

Says who? Bunny the sniper?
Says the CDC.

First, the STD part is nonsense. Baby is not going to get STD, circumcised or not.
I'm talking about they reach adulthood dumbass. A human would know that.

If circumcision is so healthy, surely then the people will live longer if circumcised? How is it then that top 10 countries in life expectancy have very low circumcision rates? While the bottom 10 countries with lowest life expectancy have circumcision rates of about 90%? There seems to be no correlation between mass circumcision and health. 
Did I say anything about life exectancy? No. I  was talking about STD and UTI rates, which you failed to address. Probably because your programming is something like 'if disease.x = false, then health = true... if health = true, then lifeexpectancy = greater'

You fail to recognize all of the other factors playing into health, because you lack human logic.

Masturbation helps to increase life expectancy. Do you agree that I should be able to come to your house every day and force you to masturbate, if I find that you are not doing it regularly? If I find that today you didnt masturbate or have sex, I should be able to come to your house and force you? And your sister too? And your mother? Masturbstion is healthy, so...why not? You think its justified to force people, so why shouldnt I be able to do the same to you?
Circumcision is not a sexual stimuation, so the comparison to masturbation doesn't work. Also, I'm not walking into a hospital demanding parents circumcise their kids lmao. You seem to think my recommendations are things that I think sould be law. You don't seem to understand nuance. I guess your programming ins't capable enough.

Also, I need to forbid you to eat meat and fast food because its unhealthy. From now on, you cant have anything that damages your health. Do you agree? Also, I might need to take away your car. Also, some of your income will be redirected to poor people to help their health.
Dang, I'd still have more freedom than a North Korean citizen. Jokes aside, there is no law mandating circumcision in America, and I'm not advocating for one either. Likewise, there is no law banning cars, or fast food; what little redisribution we have (by taxes) only keeps people dependent on it, and therefore less likely to make the lifestyle changes they need to make.

More information from cartoons?
Nope. UNICEF.

Circumcision damages the penis. There have even been cases where people lost the function of their penis completely.
Those cases are extremely rare. For the incredible majority of cases, all penile functions remain the same.

Cutting off a bit of your ear wont damage your hearing. Can I cut it off now? And your hair too so you dont have to wash it anymore? You dont need it. Also, if you have a daughter, sister or mother, can I cut off all of their hair too? They dont need it and having hair can cause health problems.
Does the benefits of either of those outweigh the costs? No, they don't.

How is it then that North Korean population grew faster than US population who has huge immigrations? Awkward.
How is it then that you're wrong? Because you are.

I see you are not familliar with what happens in US prisons.
In American prisons, inmates harm inmates, and the guards are tasked with breaking the fights up. Not good, I'll admit, but could be worse.

In North Korea, guards harm inmates, and no one cares to stop them. That is objectively worse. 

Nice attempt at a deflection, though.

We have already seen that you like violating other peoples bodies. Plus, USA attacked like over 30 sovereign countries, killed millions of people, used chemical weapons on millions of civilians... Weird.
Not relevant to the topic, bot. North Korea bans people from leaving because they will if they are allowed to. In other words, they are afraid of their government, or recognize how bad it is.

I will never justify any wrong the US has committed. You, however, will justify or deny the wrongs of North Korea.

Apparently, the South Korea is regularly sending the propaganda papers over the North Korean borders. Those papers usually promise great wealth to those who defect. After having looked at some defectors youtube channels, it seems that they only care about money and have a mental power of a 10 year old. 
Discrediting the suriviors. A classic authoritarian move. In reality, they have left for a variety of reasons. The posters only let them know a better place exists.

You hate those who leave your country. You would rather they stay in, and go to labor camps for their escape attempts. This means you support slavery. Why do you love slavery? Why do you like violationg people's freedom? When the prisoners are trapped, the female ones get raped. Why do you support rape?

Of course, this is all using your logic against you. Admit to yourself your logic is wrong, or that you are terrible, if your processor can handle it.

In theory, you can. However, there seems to be no historical evidence of that. You vote out one, another one comes who is equally bad.
There have been good and bad presidents and politicians throughout US history. You can also vote in a good one. Right now, however, I will admit we have a terrible president. The thing is, he's still better than lil' kimmy.

The chance to vote someone out is better than no voting at all. You won't care because you are programmed by North Korea, or are one of their agents. Or deranged. You are evil, and you cannot convince me otherwise, no matter what you say.

Goodbye.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Best.Korea
Yeah, its different. Just like when you hit a man  everyone calls it a fight, and when you hit a woman everyone calls it abuse. Whatever woman does is justified. When she cries, she is caring. When a man cries, he is weak and should stop it and man up. So yes, its vastly different in a sense that one is done to a girl and the other to a boy.
You missed my point. Stupid bot.

Goodbye.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@3RU7AL
Easy. In essense, because of how different the two parts (and therefore, their procedures) are, the effects are different. FGM causes urination and menstration issues, and is also linked to pregnancy complications and diseases.

The drawbacks of FGM caused by...

Urination:
Slow and painful urnination, formation of stones if scar tissure blocks normal urinary pathways, UTIs,

The tearing of tissue during the procedure:
Anemia, gangrene, tetanus, necrotizing fasciitis, endometritis, extreme pain during intercourse

Menstration:
Painful mestration, hematocolpos, hematometra, extreme swelling

Childbirth:
Extremely agonizing pain during childbirth, third-degree laceration, excessive blood loss, the need to resuscitate the baby, stillborn births

It's pretty clear the removal of the foreskin and FGM are vastly different procedures in their method and results. Therefore, comparing the two is not optimal.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Mharman
You seem angry. Probably that "mother, sister" line got to you.

It seems that the site doesnt let me copy your entire argument, so its gonna be bit by bit.

"Wrong kind of servitude, bozo. Servitude, as in involuntary labor. You have your definitions mixed up. I'm starting to think you're a bot."

Apparently, the definition of servitude is the state of being a slave. The definition of a slave is being owned by someone.
When someone makes decisions about my body, without my consent, it fits in the definition of ownership.
The fact that you used a made up definition(involuntary labor) to make me sound wrong is actually very funny. But I expected that, so I quickly countered with real definitions.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Best.Korea
Goodbye.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Mharman
"What are these then? I'll tell you: they're sources"

So your sources are quora, newsfeed, and guardian? No wonder you are so "educated".

"Says the CDC"
Yeah, thats the real evidence. Just ignore the fact that health is better in countries without circumcision, and focus on... well, that.

"I'm talking about they reach adulthood dumbass. A human would know that"
A human would know that people can choose to be circumcised once they are adults if they think it will help them, hence beating the entire point of your argument of force-circumcising them when they are babies to prevent STDs.
The fact that most of them, when given the choice, choose not to be circumcised also speaks volumes. If they have actual chance of getting STDs only after age 12, try suggesting circumcision to children at that age. See how many 12 year olds will agree.
But baby is not even given such choice...
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
"Did I say anything about life exectancy? No. I  was talking about STD and UTI rates, which you failed to address. Probably because your programming is something like 'if disease.x = false, then health = true... if health = true, then lifeexpectancy = greater"
Didnt you say those were health benefits? So what exactly is the benefit? If circumcision doesnt increase life expectancy, but mutilates and damages the penis just to prevent a rare infection/disease that is not even deadly and in most cases wouldnt happen anyway, whats the point?
I would like to have my foreskin back now. I also expect a full refund.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
You blocked me? Expected.

"Circumcision is not a sexual stimuation, so the comparison to masturbation doesn't work."
If you say that personal choice should be violated to increase health, it follows that you support forced masturbation since it violates personal choice to increase health.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
"There have been good and bad presidents and politicians throughout US history."
Such as?

"You can also vote in a good one."
If by "good" you mean the one approved by over 55% population, then no.

"Right now, however, I will admit we have a terrible president. The thing is, he's still better than lil' kimmy."
According to approval rates, its not just right now.
The last 4 presidents were considered terrible, 2 of them being war criminals.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Since mharman said goodbye(using hit and run tactic) and blocked me, I might as well do similar tactic and say that all his points about North Korea were refuted here:

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@3RU7AL
Ideals are wonderful.

But reality rarely mirrors ideals.

We just get used to what we have to get used to.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
All leaders are terrible in someone's eyes.

It's the nature of the Job.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
Proper ideals are necessary to establish proper society and proper education. Ideals are basically goals that we set to achieve. For example, USA talked about freedom as an ideal, then took steps to achieve partial freedom.

But USA didnt really work much to actually realize this ideal completely. There is not much freedom in the USA right now. Is this the fault of the ideal itself, or the US citizens who do nothing to realize this ideal?
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Mharman
It's pretty clear the removal of the foreskin and FGM are vastly different procedures in their method and results. Therefore, comparing the two is not optimal.
Each year in the United States more than 100 newborn baby boys die as a result of circumcision and circumcision complications. This is the alarming conclusion of a study, published in the Journal of Boyhood Studies which examined hospital discharge and mortality statistics in order to answer two questions: (1) How many baby boys dies as a result of circumcision in the neonatal period (within 28 days of birth)? (2) Why are so few of these deaths officially recorded as due to circumcision? The study, by researcher Dan Bollinger, concluded that approximately 117 neonatal deaths due directly or indirectly to circumcision occur annually in the United States, or one out of every 77 male neonatal deaths. This compares with 44 neonatal deaths from suffocation, 8 in automobile accidents and 115 from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, all of which losses have aroused deep concern among child health authorities and stimulated special programs to reduce mortality. (Remember those red noses?) Why, the study asks, has the even greater number of deaths from circumcision not aroused the same response? [**]
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@3RU7AL
"100 newborn baby boys die"
To this, most people will say its only a small percentage, so it doesnt matter.

Now lets change that to:
"10 newborn baby girls die"
To this, most people will say its horrible and that we should do everything we can to stop it.

Notice that circumcisers ignore cases of deaths, pain, brain damage, deformations of a penis, bending of a penis, losing functionality of a penis... all this is ignored. Why? Because it happens to a boy.

Boys dont matter. I think there would need to be at least 10000 baby boy deaths every year, and then it would maybe matter. But even then its not the boys that would be important, but their poor mothers who lost their children. So even then, it would really be about women.

Conclusion: Girls matter much more than boys.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Best.Korea
Conclusion: Girls matter much more than boys.
we have strong instincts to protect what we perceive as the most vulnerable
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Best.Korea
healthy and mentally stable boys do not make great soldiers
Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
-->
@3RU7AL
Each year in the United States more than 100 newborn baby boys die as a result of circumcision and circumcision complications. This is the alarming conclusion of a study, published in the Journal of Boyhood Studies which examined hospital discharge and mortality statistics in order to answer two questions: (1) How many baby boys dies as a result of circumcision in the neonatal period (within 28 days of birth)? (2) Why are so few of these deaths officially recorded as due to circumcision? The study, by researcher Dan Bollinger, concluded that approximately 117 neonatal deaths due directly or indirectly to circumcision occur annually in the United States, or one out of every 77 male neonatal deaths. This compares with 44 neonatal deaths from suffocation, 8 in automobile accidents and 115 from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, all of which losses have aroused deep concern among child health authorities and stimulated special programs to reduce mortality. (Remember those red noses?) Why, the study asks, has the even greater number of deaths from circumcision not aroused the same response? [**]
It is an American cultural attitude. If your penis cannot be shape to national standards you don’t belong or deserve to continue.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Societies are ordered by hierarchy, either intellectually imposed or forcefully imposed. But usually, a variable mixture of both.

Ideals are either achievable or unachievable concepts, relative to social structure.

I doubt that many North Koreans have achievable ideals beyond survival or are allowed to have achievable ideals beyond survival.

Such is the power of hierarchy, conditioning and fear to suppress aspiration.
Shila
Shila
-->
@3RU7AL
--> @Best.Korea
Also mentally unstable soldiers don’t make great armies. Eg. The American military. Lost every war and had to withdraw in disgrace from Vietnam, North Korea, Cuba, Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Shila
--> @Best.Korea
Also mentally unstable soldiers don’t make great armies. Eg. The American military. Lost every war and had to withdraw in disgrace from Vietnam, North Korea, Cuba, Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia.
all armies are primarily composed of impressionable teenagers who replace their father figure with their commanding officer

this is a well known psychological exploit that subverts our familial instincts
Shila
Shila
-->
@3RU7AL
-> @Shila
--> @Best.Korea
all armies are primarily composed of impressionable teenagers who replace their father figure with their commanding officer

this is a well known psychological exploit that subverts our familial instincts
Should commanding officers represent mother figures instead to improve the American Army?

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Shila
Should commanding officers represent mother figures instead to improve the American Army?
that would be much less effective

if your goal is to turn teenage boys into robotic killing machines
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Best.Korea
Communism = elimination of private property = elimination of free-flowing price system = elimination of individual values and autonomy.
Athias
Athias
-->
@Best.Korea
You should follow my latest debate about children being able to do whatever they want to their bodies. Its really just an expansion on self governing and personal sovereignty. Its an ideology that protects children not just from spanking, but also from circumcision and many other forms of unfairness
Well stated. Unfortunately your argument will fall on deaf ears.
Athias
Athias
-->
@3RU7AL
All the more reason that feminist claims that "the patriarchy" is based on "misogyny"--as opposed to protecting females--have done little to convince me.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Athias
Communism = elimination of private property = elimination of free-flowing price system = elimination of individual values and autonomy.
that's actually a bit cartoonish
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Athias
All the more reason that feminist claims that "the patriarchy" is based on "misogyny"--as opposed to protecting females--have done little to convince me.
we'll see what happens when we have an all female military