The beauties of Islam

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 136
Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine
-->
@Shila
You are rather quiet on this subject. Are you on the side of the Iranian Morality police?
- Are you a robot? Blink if you're not. 

Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
-->
@Yassine
--> @Shila
You are rather quiet on this subject. Are you on the side of the Iranian Morality police?
- Are you a robot? Blink if you're not. 
I was cleared by the mods over a week ago. You must be a Sikh with a turban.

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Shila
- Et ben alors, mais non quand meme. Surtout pas...

Shila
Shila
-->
@Yassine
--> @Shila
- Et ben alors, mais non quand meme. Surtout pas...
Testing your French?

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Shila
- Yours, actually.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Yassine
--> @Shila
- Yours, actually
One would expect you to spell Turkey differently so you are not laughed at.

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Shila
- I love how Erdogan got the entire world to happily spell his country in -modern- Turkish. Even a quebequoi like you is championing it... On a different note, the quebequoi accent is my favorite French accent. 

Shila
Shila
-->
@Yassine
--> @Shila
- I love how Erdogan got the entire world to happily spell his country in -modern- Turkish. Even a quebequoi like you is championing it... On a different note, the quebequoi accent is my favorite French accent.
What do the  French call a turkey?

dinde

In French, a turkey is a coq d'inde or dinde—a name that references India. This connection is also shared by a clutch of other European languages, including Polish (indyk), Basque (indioliar), and Armenian (hndikahav, literally “Indian chicken”)

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Shila

dinde

In French, a turkey is a coq d'inde or dinde—a name that references India. This connection is also shared by a clutch of other European languages, including Polish (indyk), Basque (indioliar), and Armenian (hndikahav, literally “Indian chicken”)
- It originates in Arabic. Arabs called Turkey "Indian cock" or "Roman cock". The others, including the Turks, followed suit. The Turks call it 'Hindi' too. 

Shila
Shila
-->
@Yassine
--> @Shila

dinde

- It originates in Arabic. Arabs called Turkey "Indian cock" or "Roman cock". The others, including the Turks, followed suit. The Turks call it 'Hindi' too. 

Protests have broken out across Iran over the death of Mahsa Amini, 22, held by morality police for 'unsuitable attire',

How were the dindes reacting to the news?

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Shila
- Probably more worried about their own necks being snapped for the pleasure of protestors. 

Shila
Shila
-->
@Yassine
--> @Shila
- Probably more worried about their own necks being snapped for the pleasure of protestors
Just a bunch of Turkeys.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Yassine
Yep, the baying masses have always loved a good neck snapping.
Shila
Shila
-->
@zedvictor4
--> @Yassine
Yep, the baying masses have always loved a good neck snapping
They must have toned it down. It used to be throat slitting. Turkey style.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Shila
Well, the head is centre of operations.

Shila
Shila
-->
@zedvictor4

--> @zedvictor4
--> @Yassine
Yep, the baying masses have always loved a good neck snapping
They must have toned it down. It used to be throat slitting. Turkey style.
--> @Shila
Well, the head is centre of operations.
But that is no way to convert a turkey.

192 days later

Path2Paradise
Path2Paradise
-->
@Best.Korea
Wrongdoings from Modern muslims and muslim countries do not represent islam, all the negative viewpoints from the Quran that you have are due to ingnorant misinterpretation of the verses because of your hatred with islam.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Path2Paradise

Path2Paradise,

YOUR QUOTE WHERE YOU ARE TO SHOW THE ALLEGED "CORRECT" INTERPRETATION OF SAID PASSAGES: "all the negative viewpoints from the Quran that you have are due to ingnorant misinterpretation of the verses because of your hatred with islam."

Okay, then show the membership the "alleged" correct INTERPRETATION of said passages that are in question, and if you can't, then go into HIDING and SHAME of your sickening faith of Islam!

Here are some more despicable passages from your disgusting Qur'an for you to "try" and reinterpret away from their LITERAL words;
BEGIN:

1. “Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers.” (Qur’an 2:65-66)

2.Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and BEAT THEM. Then if they obey you, take no further action against them. Surely God is high, supreme." (Quran, 4:34)

3. "When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them." (Qur'an 8:12)

Path2Paradise, let us know when you want to discuss your Satanic Qur’an and the contents thereof in being written by a child molester pedophile named Muhammad  since he married six year old girl named Aisha!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Okay, then show the membership the "alleged" correct INTERPRETATION of said passages that are in question, and if you can't, then go into HIDING and SHAME of your sickening faith of Islam!

he won't be doing that anytime soon, Brother D. Christians use exactly the same accusation of " misinterpretation" every time they find themselves on the backfoot.  The Reverend is famous for it it. yet, when challenged to offer the correct interpretation they disappear as quick as they came. So don't be surprised if you come to the realisation that you just may be speaking with the Reverend in this instance too.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE RELATING TO PATH2PARADISE: "he won't be doing that anytime soon, Brother D. Christians use exactly the same accusation of " misinterpretation" every time they find themselves on the backfoot."

Yes, just like the former Muslim Qur'an fool Yassine, where Jesus and I had to put that Islamic fool in his  place, so be it with this additional Muslim fool Path2Paradise!  

I am sure you are aware that I don't have to "interpret" the scriptures as LITERALLY WRITTEN within my JUDEO-Christian Bible because what my serial killer Jesus said once., in a literal forum, He doesn't  mean for the Bible stupid pseudo-christians like Miss Tradesecret, and her cohort DavidAZ, to take in many different and contradicting ways through their Satanic rewrites of His words!

This Religion Forum is most certainly getting a lot of really Bible stupid pseudo-christians of late, where their mentality will not allow them to realize in how Bible stupid they truly are!  

Path2Paradise
Path2Paradise
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
"Okay, then show the membership the "alleged" correct INTERPRETATION of said passages that are in question, and if you can't, then go into HIDING and SHAME of your sickening faith of Islam!"

First of all, do not insult the religion of Islam, we are all religious and should not insult each other's religions. 
Second of all, you must understand Arabic and the Quran if you want the true meaning and context of these verses, as not all English translations will be correct

Third of all, The only Surah used in this post is Surah al-Kahf, which is chapter 18 of the Quran. 
best korea misinterprets the context of the Surah and verse and states that "disbelief is used as a reason for murder." but, i will prove this wrong.

The story is about patience and not assuming and judging actions too early, which is what Prophet Moses (peace be upon him) does, despite claiming that he will be patient, but even then Prophet Moses (peace be upon him) states that the killing was wrong, as seen in Quran 18:66-82
  • Moses said to him, “May I follow you, provided that you teach me some of the right guidance you have been taught?”
  • He said, “You certainly cannot be patient ˹enough˺ with me.
  • And how can you be patient with what is beyond your ˹realm of˺ knowledge?”
  • Moses assured ˹him˺, “You will find me patient, Allah willing, and I will not disobey any of your orders.”
  • He responded, “Then if you follow me, do not question me about anything until I ˹myself˺ clarify it for you.”
  • So they set out, but after they had boarded a ship, the man made a hole in it. Moses protested, “Have you done this to drown its people? You have certainly done a terrible thing!”
  • He replied, “Did I not say that you cannot have patience with me?”
  • Moses pleaded, “Excuse me for forgetting, and do not be hard on me.”
  • So they proceeded until they came across a boy, and the man killed him. Moses protested, “Have you killed an innocent soul, who killed no one? You have certainly done a horrible thing.”
  • He answered, “Did I not tell you that you cannot have patience with me?”
  • Moses replied, “If I ever question you about anything after this, then do not keep me in your company, for by then I would have given you enough of an excuse.”
  • So they moved on until they came to the people of a town. They asked them for food, but the people refused to give them hospitality. There they found a wall ready to collapse, so the man set it right. Moses protested, “If you wanted, you could have demanded a fee for this.”
  • He replied, “This is the parting of our ways. I will explain to you what you could not bear patiently.
  • “As for the ship, it belonged to some poor people, working at sea. So I intended to damage it, for there was a ˹tyrant˺ king ahead of them who seizes every ˹good˺ ship by force.
  • “And as for the boy, his parents were ˹true˺ believers, and we feared that he would pressure them into defiance and disbelief.
  • So we hoped that their Lord would give them another, more virtuous and caring in his place.
  • “And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphan boys in the city, and under the wall was a treasure that belonged to them, and their father had been a righteous man. So your Lord willed that these children should come of age and retrieve their treasure, as a mercy from your Lord. I did not do it ˹all˺ on my own. This is the explanation of what you could not bear patiently.”
 The point of the story is to say 'even the wisest person around doesn't really understand anything'. It isn't about why that boy existed. It's about learning humility, The whole point is Allah (SWT) knows best.

"Here are some more despicable passages from your disgusting Qur'an for you to "try" and reinterpret away from their LITERAL words;"

Not literal words, these are the English translations, learn Arabic first Brother D. Thomas, before deciding to solely rely on English translations

"1. “Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers.” (Qur’an 2:65-66)"

2:65 - And you had already known about those who transgressed among you concerning the sabbath, and We said to them, "Be apes, despised."
2:66 - And We made it a deterrent punishment for those who were present and those who succeeded [them] and a lesson for those who fear Allah .

Sabbath, i.e., Saturday . It was laid down that the Israelite should consecrate that day for rest and worship. They were required to from abstain from all worldly acts, including cooking (which they might neither do themselves, nor have their servants do for them). The injunctions, in this connection were so strict that violation of the Sabbath was to be punished with death. When religious and moral decadence, however, spread among the Israelites they indulged in open desecration of the Sabbath, so much so that in Jewish towns trade and commerce were carried out in broad daylight.

Funny how you used this verse, because a few verses back in Quran 2:62, it states:
2:62 - Indeed, the believers, Jews, Christians, and Sabians—whoever ˹truly˺ believes in Allah and the Last Day and does good will have their reward with their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor will they grieve.

"2. “Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and BEAT THEM. Then if they obey you, take no further action against them. Surely God is high, supreme." (Quran, 4:34)"

4:34 - Men are the caretakers of women, as men have been provisioned by Allah over women and tasked with supporting them financially. And righteous women are devoutly obedient and, when alone, protective of what Allah has entrusted them with. And if you sense ill-conduct from your women, advise them ˹first˺, ˹if they persist,˺ do not share their beds, ˹but if they still persist,˺ then discipline them ˹gently˺ But if they change their ways, do not be unjust to them. Surely Allah is Most High, All-Great.

Disciplining one’s wife gently is the final resort. The earliest commentators understood that this was to be light enough not to leave a mark, should be done with nothing bigger than a tooth stick, and should not be on the face. Prophet Muḥammad (peace be upon him) said to his companions “Do not beat the female servants of Allah.” He said that honourable husbands do not beat their wives, and he himself never hit a woman or a servant. If a woman feels her husband is ill-behaved, then she can get help from her guardian or seek divorce.

"3. "When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them." (Qur'an 8:12)"

If you read the full Surah Al-Anfal, you would know what its talking about

8:9 - ˹Remember˺ when you cried out to your Lord for help, He answered, “I will reinforce you with a thousand angels—followed by many others.”
8:10 - And Allah made this a sign of victory and reassurance to your hearts. Victory comes only from Allah. Surely Allah is Almighty, All-Wise.
8:11 - ˹Remember˺ when He caused drowsiness to overcome you, giving you serenity.1 And He sent down rain from the sky to purify you, free you from Satan’s whispers, strengthen your hearts, and make ˹your˺ steps firm.
8:12 - ˹Remember, O  Prophet,˺ when your Lord revealed to the angels, “I am with you. So make the believers stand firm. I will cast horror into the hearts of the disbelievers. So strike their necks and strike their fingertips.”

This verse and the verses before and after were revealed about the Battle of Badr, which occurred in Arabia in the early seventh century. A battle in which the pagans of Makkah traveled more than 200 miles to Madinah with an army of about 1000 to destroy Muslims. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and fellow Muslims had suffered severe persecutions and torture for 13 years in the city of Makkah. And now that they had fled Makkah and found a sanctuary in the city of Madinah, they were once again threatened. Muslim Army was only about 300 strong. Allah (SWT) gave the order to Muslims to fight to defend their lives and faith. The enemy came to them with the intent to kill Muslims. It was a war to defend themselves and their Faith. It was a war imposed upon Muslims. in summary, Muslims fought the Quraysh who had previously persecuted them, oppressed them, and harassed them for over a decade. During the battle, Allah (SWT) tells the Angels "make sure the Muslim army remains committed and devoted, I am going to fill the enemies [who are fighting the Muslims] hearts with fear."

"being written by a child molester pedophile named Muhammad  since he married six year old girl named Aisha!"

In modern times most jurisdictions [today] set the age of consent in the range 14 to 18. [1] On the same page, you will find that this age has been increasing steadily over the past centuries. Starting at around ~7 years (with recorded exceptions as young as 2) before moving up to 10-12 through most of Europe and America. This went through multiple reforms before we reached today's status quo of around 14-18 in most parts of the world. The marriage of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) to Aisha (R.A) at a young age, while deemed unusual by contemporary societal norms, occurred during a period 1400 years ago when pre-adolescents were frequently engaged in warfare, actively participating in battles and taking lives of opposing combatants. It is important to note that the cultural norms and values of that era differed significantly from those of modern times, and people were commonly expected to display a level of maturity beyond what is typically expected of prepubescent individuals today. Thus, while such practices may appear discordant with current social customs, it is imperative to understand and interpret them within the context of their respective historical eras.

The fact that this wasn't a criticism levied against the Prophet Muhammad(saw) until the 19th century, which was constructed by Orientalists, is evidence enough that this was a common practice throughout history. None of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)'s greatest enemies used this as an attack against him because it was common practice throughout human history. Adolescence is a modern concept that didnt exist 1400 years ago. Historically, the difference between man/woman and boy/girl was puberty. There was no delineation between neonate, toddler, adolescent, teenager, adult, etc. By the standards of the modern world, everyone's forefathers would be pedophiles. By those same standards, many people in African, Asian countries or even other Western countries in the modern day, would be considered pedophiles.

"Path2Paradise, let us know when you want to discuss your Satanic Qur’an and the contents thereof"

Well, seeing as how you refer to my holy book as "satanic", and have referred to me as a "muslim fool" in your latest comment, my answer is never. I refuse to converse with someone who slanders my religion. Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) would not be proud of you for what you are doing right now and my case is closed to future arguments with you.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Path2Paradise
 In terms of process.

People do not insult.

People choose to be insulted.

In this instance it's just another facet of the who's religion and book is the best, competition.

That said, it's logical to suggest, that what came later is only an interpretation of what went before.

Not that I personally give much credence to any outdated creation/deistic/social ideology hypotheses.

Hey, but the influence of generational data transfer relative to demographics is what it is.

So, peace be upon everyone...Now wouldn't that be nice....If only there were one real GOD that insisted on peace.

Rather than a plethora of Men's versions of GOD, whereby men do all the insisting.

And occasionally women might get a look in too, if men will allow it.

Such is the influence of testosterone.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Path2Paradise
Second of all, you must understand Arabic and the Quran if you want the true meaning and context of these verses,

Don't make me laugh.

as not all English translations will be correct.

So every Quran ever written in English can be thrown in the rubbish bin then.

but even then Prophet Moses (peace be upon him) states that the killing was wrong, as seen in Quran 18:66-82

This will be Moses the "law giver"  that killed  thousands of his own people?

Path2Paradise
Path2Paradise
-->
@Stephen
Don't make me laugh.
Its true, if you want the true meaning i suggest you learn arabic and read the Quran in arabic

So every Quran ever written in English can be thrown in the rubbish bin then.
Didnt say that, and didnt say every, i said not all english translations will be correct, you're not even reading what i say

Thats not the point, the point of the story is to not assume too quickly, and to stay patient for the explanation after, which is what Prophet Moses (peace be upon him) does not do. This exactly proves you barely read anything and just skimmed through my argument

Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@zedvictor4
I remember as a kid, my Dad would say that when a sibling would mock us, we were 'letting them have power over us, if we let it annoy us.

He also encouraged X many times for us to make fun of an mock each other, or did so himself.
Example of such, would be that gesture where one puts their thumb on their nose and waggles their other fingers.

I think he saw it as a lesson in resiliency and self control, and just a way of playing,
But as a kid, all I thought was that it wasn't right someone should mock me, my siblings felt the same,
Though they, and probably me mocked each other at times anyway.
I don't find it a fond memory, or the right way to have taught the lesson.
And of course my Dad is/was the type of person who is fine with mocking himself when it's 'his choice,
And fine with mocking people when it's 'not their choice,
But never did he allow people to mock 'him, when it wasn't his choice,
Oh 'sure, he can make fun of other people, but they can't make fun of him. (Ah, I'm rambling)
. . .

Though my eldest brother says I did it first because I saw it in a where's Waldo book,
He claims that I was fine doing it to other people, but not having it done to me,
"So since you could dish it out but not take it, Dad thought you should be taught a lesson, then he overdid the cr*p out of it" - My first Brother

Hm, I don't 'think I was even as old as a teenager when that happened, so my memory is fuzzy,
But I remember frequent incidents with 'all family members getting talked down to by Dad at certain points, I'm sure it 'wasn't 'just me.
. . .

I suppose being insulted is a bit of a choice,
But an action by another, intended to insult, is 'still objectively real.
. . .
. . .
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Path2Paradise

Path2Paradise wrote: Second of all, you must understand Arabic and the Quran if you want the true meaning and context of these verses,

Don't make me laugh.

Path2Paradise Wrote: Its true, if you want the true meaning i suggest you learn arabic and read the Quran in arabic
So you are trying to tell me that every single worshiping Muslim in the whole world also speaks Arabic?  Every Pakistani. Every Indonesian? Every Bangladesh? Every Senegali?  Every Myanmarian (Burmese)? Every Bruneian? Every Somalian? and many more?

Path2Paradise wrote: as not all English translations will be correct.

So every Quran ever written in English can be thrown in the rubbish bin then.

Path2Paradise wrote:  IDidnt say that, and didnt say every, i said not all english translations will be correct, you're not even reading what i say
Ok which ones are incorrect in their translations?

Path2Paradise wrote: but even then Prophet Moses (peace be upon him) states that the killing was wrong, as seen in Quran 18:66-82

Thats not the point,

Stop it! FFS. You have said above that "even Moses states killing is wrong"  while he butchered thousands of his own people and set their heads on spikes facing the sun.  Which shows Moses to be a contradictory murdering butcher.  So it is the point. 

Path2Paradise
Path2Paradise
So you are trying to tell me that every single worshiping Muslim in the whole world also speaks Arabic?  Every Pakistani. Every Indonesian? Every Bangladesh? Every Senegali?  Every Myanmarian (Burmese)? Every Bruneian? Every Somalian? and many more?
1st of all, Stop putting words in my mouth because i was never trying to say that
2nd of all, No, but they probably should.

There's different english translations for each verse.

For example, look at this website where it lists different english translations for Quran 8:12
It lists the Popular and/or Featured translations, Generally Accepted Translations, Controversial or status undetermined works, etc.

The most obvious incorrect translation in this argument is the first example by Brother D. Thomas: 
1. “Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers.” (Qur’an 2:65-66)
You can see credible English translations here

Stop it! FFS. You have said above that "even Moses states killing is wrong"  while he butchered thousands of his own people and set their heads on spikes facing the sun.  Which shows Moses to be a contradictory murdering butcher.  So it is the point. 
Yes i have indeed said that. Prophet Moses (peace be upon him) does state the killing is wrong, because he was impatient.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Path2Paradise
1st of all, Stop putting words in my mouth because i was never trying to say that
2nd of all, No, but they probably should.

No what you said was "MUSTunderstand Arabic".  And I have shown you that more than half the population of Muslims in the world do not speak fkn Arabic",  Which makes then ignorant of what they are supposed to believe in.

There's different english translations for each verse.

For example, look at this website where it lists different english translations for Quran 8:12
It lists the Popular and/or Featured translations, Generally Accepted Translations, Controversial or status undetermined works, etc.
Which makes them pointless and redundant.

Yes i have indeed said that. Prophet Moses (peace be upon him) does state the killing is wrong, because he was impatient.

Making him a contradictory murdering clown.

Off you go know.
Path2Paradise
Path2Paradise
-->
@Stephen
No what you said was "MUSTunderstand Arabic".  
i did not say just that, i said:
"must understand Arabic and the Quran if you want the true meaning and context of these verses"
But i do agree that Muslims should learn Arabic 

I have shown you that more than half the population of Muslims in the world do not speak fkn Arabic", 
You're completely wrong, they speak Arabic in their prayers.
Case closed Alhamdulillah.  

Which makes them pointless and redundant.
you seem pretty pointless and redundant 

Making him a contradictory murdering clown.

Off you go know.
your point seems pretty pointless and redundant

Anyways, Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh, its been nice debating with you and Inshallah you have a good week.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Path2Paradise

Path2Paradise, who has to RUN AWAY from his despicable Islamic faith because he can’t defend it,

YOUR  QUOTE OF NOT WANTING ME TO INSULT YOUR SWEATY CAMEL RIDING AND DIAPER HEADED MUSLIM FAITH: "First of all, do not insult the religion of Islam, we are all religious and should not insult each other's religions."

HELLO? It is "open season" to insult your primitive Islamic faith because it goes against Christianity as shown below in your Satanic Qur'an, understood Muslim fool? Huh? Maybe? 

Muhammad Asad
  "AND THE JEWS say, "Ezra is God's son," while the Christians say, "The Christ is God's son." Such are the sayings which they utter with their mouths, following in spirit assertions made in earlier times by people who denied the truth! [They deserve the imprecation:] "May God destroy them!" How perverted are their minds." (Qur'an 9:30) 

YOUR QUOTE WHERE I AM TO LEARN THE WRITTEN "CHICKEN SCRATCHES" OF YOUR SATANIC ARABIC LANGUAGE:  "Not literal words, these are the English translations, learn Arabic first Brother D. Thomas, before deciding to solely rely on English translations."

Case in point, !!!YOU LIED!!! when you presented this misinformation in your quote herewith relating that women are not to be BEATEN by honorable men which is total BS!!!: "Disciplining one’s wife gently is the final resort. The earliest commentators understood that this was to be light enough not to leave a mark, should be done with nothing bigger than a tooth stick, and should not be on the face. Prophet Muḥammad (peace be upon him) said to his companions “Do not beat the female servants of Allah.” He said that honorable husbands do not beat their wives, and he himself never hit a woman or a servant. If a woman feels her husband is ill-behaved, then she can get help from her guardian or seek divorce."

WRONG MUSLIM FOOL!

In relation to your pathetic Islamic faith, you are allowed to BEAT YOUR WIVES, whereas you gave a candy-assed interpretation of not having to BEAT your wives laughably shown above AND without citing references!

Therefore, do you want to call these entities of  Abul Ala Maududi, Safi-ur-Rahman al-Mubarakpuri, and Tafsir ibn Kathir AS LIARS when these things explicitly state that you are to BEAT your wives with citation back up?!  Since you read Arabic, then you can decipher the written "chicken scratches" below to support my claims!

1.  Abul Ala Maududi

ٱلرِّجَالُ قَوَّٰمُونَ عَلَى ٱلنِّسَآءِ بِمَا فَضَّلَ ٱللَّهُ بَعْضَهُمْ عَلَىٰ بَعْضٍ وَبِمَآ أَنفَقُوا۟ مِنْ أَمْوَٰلِهِمْ ۚ فَٱلصَّـٰلِحَـٰتُ قَـٰنِتَـٰتٌ حَـٰفِظَـٰتٌ لِّلْغَيْبِ بِمَا حَفِظَ ٱللَّهُ ۚ وَٱلَّـٰتِى تَخَافُونَ نُشُوزَهُنَّ فَعِظُوهُنَّ وَٱهْجُرُوهُنَّ فِى ٱلْمَضَاجِعِ وَٱضْرِبُوهُنَّ ۖ فَإِنْ أَطَعْنَكُمْ فَلَا تَبْغُوا۟ عَلَيْهِنَّ سَبِيلًا ۗ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيًّا كَبِيرًا

“Men are the protec-tors and maintainers of women1 because Allah has made one of them excel over the other,2 and because they spend out of their possessions (to support them). Thus righteous women are obedient and guard the rights of men in their absence under Allah's protection.3 As for women of whom you fear rebellion, admonish them, and remain apart from them in beds, AND BEAT THEM. Then if they obey you, do not seek ways to harm them. Allah is Exalted, Great.” (Qur’an 4:34)

ABUL ALA MAUDUDI QUOTE: “Though these have been permitted, they are to be administered with a sense of proportion according to the nature and extent of the offence. If a mere light admonition proves effective, there is no need to resort to a severer step. As for beating, the Holy Prophet allowed it very reluctantly and even then did not like it. But the fact is that there are certain women who do not mend their ways without a beating. In such a case, the Holy Prophet has instructed that she would not be beaten on the face or cruelly, or with anything which might leave a mark on the body.”

HOW DISGUSTING CAN YOUR SATANIC ISLAMIC FAITH GET AS SHOWN ABOVE?!

2.  Safi-ur-Rahman al-Mubarakpuri

اَلرِّجَالُ قَوَّامُوۡنَ عَلَى النِّسَآءِ بِمَا فَضَّلَ اللّٰهُ بَعۡضَهُمۡ عَلٰى بَعۡضٍ وَّبِمَاۤ اَنۡفَقُوۡا مِنۡ اَمۡوَالِهِمۡ ؕ فَالصّٰلِحٰتُ 
قٰنِتٰتٌ حٰفِظٰتٌ لِّلۡغَيۡبِ بِمَا حَفِظَ اللّٰهُ ؕ وَالّٰتِىۡ تَخَافُوۡنَ نُشُوۡزَهُنَّ فَعِظُوۡهُنَّ وَاهۡجُرُوۡهُنَّ فِى الۡمَضَاجِعِ
وَاضۡرِبُوۡهُنَّ ۚ فَاِنۡ اَطَعۡنَكُمۡ فَلَا تَبۡغُوۡا عَلَيۡهِنَّ سَبِيۡلًا ؕاِنَّ اللّٰهَ كَانَ عَلِيًّا كَبِيۡرًا

“Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are Qanitat, and guard in the husband's absence what Allah orders them to guard. As to those women on whose part you see ill conduct, admonish them, and abandon them in their beds, AND BEAT THEM, but if they return to obedience, do not seek a means against them. Surely, Allah is Ever Most High, Most Great.” (Qur’an 4:34)

3.  Tafsir ibn Kathir

اَلرِّجَالُ قَوَّامُوۡنَ عَلَى النِّسَآءِ بِمَا فَضَّلَ اللّٰهُ بَعۡضَهُمۡ عَلٰى بَعۡضٍ وَّبِمَاۤ اَنۡفَقُوۡا مِنۡ اَمۡوَالِهِمۡ ؕ فَالصّٰلِحٰتُ قٰنِتٰتٌ حٰفِظٰتٌ لِّلۡغَيۡبِ بِمَا حَفِظَ اللّٰهُ ؕ وَالّٰتِىۡ تَخَافُوۡنَ نُشُوۡزَهُنَّ فَعِظُوۡهُنَّ وَاهۡجُرُوۡهُنَّ فِى الۡمَضَاجِعِ
وَاضۡرِبُوۡهُنَّ ۚ فَاِنۡ اَطَعۡنَكُمۡ فَلَا تَبۡغُوۡا عَلَيۡهِنَّ سَبِيۡلًا ؕاِنَّ اللّٰهَ كَانَ عَلِيًّا كَبِيۡرًا 

“Men are the protec-tors and maintainers of women56 because Allah has made one of them excel over the other,57 and because they spend out of their possessions (to support them). Thus righteous women are obedient and guard the rights of men in their absence under Allah's protection.58 As for women of whom you fear rebellion, admonish them, and remain apart from them in beds, AND BEAT THEM.  Then if they obey you, do not seek ways to harm them. Allah is Exalted, Great.” (Qur’an 4:34)

Path2Paradise, do the following images in the links below represent when the hell bound Muslim man can beat his wife into submission relative to the Qur’an passages above?

BEAT DEFINITION: to strike repeatedly: to hit repeatedly so as to inflict pain.

Path2Paradise, we can almost hear your back “cracking” as you bend over backwards in trying to defend your despicalble faith of Islam relating to the FACT that diaper-headed Muslim men can  BEAT their wives into submission as shown in the Qur'an!

NEXT MUSLIM FOOL LIKE “PATH2PARADISE” THAT SAYS MUSLIM MEN DON’T HAVE TO BEAT THEIR WIVES, WHEREAS THEIR GOD ALLAH'S INSPIRED WORDS SAYS IN THE QUR’AN WITH CITATIONS, THAT MUSLIM MEN ARE TO BEAT THEIR WIVES, WILL BE …?