The beauties of Islam

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 136
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Path2Paradise

Path2Paradise, who has to RUN AWAY from his despicable Islamic faith because he can’t defend it,

YOUR PATHETIC QUOTE IN STANDING UP FOR YOUR SWEATY AND STINKY DESERT RAT MUHAMMAD IN SCREWING HIS 9 YEAR OLD CHILD BRIDE AISHA: “There was no delineation between neonate, toddler, adolescent, teenager, adult, etc. By the standards of the modern world, everyone's forefathers would be pedophiles. By those same standards, many people in African, Asian countries or even other Western countries in the modern day, would be considered pedophiles.”

HELLO? The problem is the desert rat Muhammed married Aisha when she was SIX YEARS OLD and was being “playful” with his LITTLE GIRL BRIDE as follows: 

Narrated 'Aisha: “I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, NOT YET REACHED THE AGE OF PUBERTY. (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73)

Narrated by Aisha:
“The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to
Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got
ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother,
Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my
girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she
wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the
door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became
Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then
she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women
who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she
entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage).
Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother
handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of
age.”  (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234:)

Aisha was the only virgin that Muhammad ever married. The sweaty camel rider Muhammad gave the following reason for marrying young virgin girls:
Narrated by Jabir bin ‘Abdullah: “I was accompanying the Prophet on a journey and was riding a slow camel that was lagging behind the others… When we approached Medina, I started going (towards my house). The Prophet said, "Where are you going?" I said, "I have married a widow." He said, "Why have you not married a virgin to fondle with each other?" I said, "My father died and left daughters, so I decided to marry a widow (an experienced woman) to look after them." He said, "Well done." … (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 38, number 504)

Narrated by Aisha: “that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years till his death. (Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64:)

Listen up Muslim fool Path2Paradise, and understand this very revealing and simple proposition, in that YOUNG women of age 14 and beyond can have babies, but it is not advised whatsoever because of health issues at this young age, not withstanding the intellect of a girl at this young age!  Whereas the sweaty camel rider diaper-headed Muhammed married an INNOCENT GIRL name Aisha when she was 6 YEARS OLD, and consummated the marriage when she was 9 YEARS OLD, therefore Muhammad was SCREWING A 9 YEAR OLD INNOCENT GIRL irrelative to having any babies as a PEDOPHILE! Therefore,  Muhammed remains a PEDOPHILE no matter how you spin it!

NEXT PSEUDO-MUSLIM THAT WANTS TO BE KNOWN FOR THEIR FOUNDER OF THEIR DISGUSTING FAITH OF ISLAM, NAME MUHAMMAD, IN BEING AN OUTRIGHT PEDOPHILE OF A 6-9 YEAR OLD INNOCENT GIRL NAMED AISHA, WILL BE ...?  

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Path2Paradise

Path2Paradise, who has to RUN AWAY from his despicable Islamic faith because he can’t defend it,

YOUR “RUNAWAY” QUOTE FROM YOUR PATHETIC FAITH OF ISLAM: “ ………for what you are doing right now and my case is closed to future arguments with you.”

By all means, RUN because you cannot defend your despicable faith of Islam, hurry, keep running away from your pagan faith, where I am sure your Allah god is watching you in not defending his faith where you will pay upon His Judgment Day! 

ALLAH SAYS:  "Fashion coats of mail and measure their links with care1 and act righteously.I am watching over whatever you do.”  (Qur’an 34:11)

NEXT MUSLIM FOOL THAT HAS TO RUN AWAY FROM HIS FAITH OF ISLAM LIKE “PATH2PARADISE” BECAUSE IT IS TO EMBARRASSING FOR HIM TO TRY AND DEFEND SAID FAITH, WILL BE …?
Path2Paradise
Path2Paradise
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Quran 2:6
As for those who persist in disbelief, it is the same whether you warn them or not—they will never believe

"Fashion coats of mail and measure their links with care1 and act righteously. ‘I am watching over whatever you do.”  (Qur’an 34:11)
Mashallah Brother D. Thomas, good to see you are finally Muslim

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Path2Paradise

Path2Paradise
, who has to RUN AWAY from his despicable Islamic faith because he can’t defend it,

YOUR DUMBFOUNDED MUSLIM QUOTE: "Mashallah Brother D. Thomas, good to see you are finally Muslim"

I was only showing your inept mind that your weak Allah God is watching you make a complete fool of yourself relative to your Satanic Islam faith in said passage shown because He is watching you at all times, duh!  "Fashion coats of mail and measure their links with care1 and act righteously. ‘I am watching over whatever you do.”  (Qur’an 34:11)

Jesus' inspired words and I have great plans for you in showing just how Qur'an Stupid®️ you truly are, so hang on, the ride for you is going to get real bumpy at your embarrassing expense in front of the membership!  

Will you still be RUNNING AWAY from my posts to you like you are doing now, because you can't defend your Satanic Muslim faith? Yes?

Path2Paradise
Path2Paradise
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Im not running away, im right here, i dont fear anyone except Allah (SWT)

weak Allah God 

Astaghfirullah Muslims and christians believe in the same god

Jesus' 
Prophet Isa (PBUH) was muslim 

Will you still be RUNNING AWAY from my posts to you like you are doing now, because you can't defend your Satanic Muslim faith? Yes?

Im not running away, you will wait patiently for my answer as i tell you to do so.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Path2Paradise
its been nice debating with you and Inshallah you have a good week.

And it has been a pleasure showing you to be speaking out of your arse.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Path2Paradise
Given the nature of scriptural development over time, it's unlikely that any modern Abrahamic book in any language will be an accurate reinterpretation of an original narrative.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Lemming
I work on the principle of ignore or react.

And further on the principles that ignorance is bliss and reaction is often unnecessary overthink.

OK, so it's fair to say that ignorance is a form of reaction.

So to establish the right mindset and be truly ignorant, requires practice.

After all it's just another conditioned response, the same as being offended.

My wife doesn't get that I can just switch off bad stuff.  Whereas she has the tendency to mull things over.

Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me. This is what I was taught as a kid.

tigerlord
Debates: 3
tigerlord
What's being discussed here, I am not going to read that mumbo jumbo above.
path to paradise plz mentioned the accusation they have made in list form.
thanks brother for that

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Path2Paradise

YOUR FEEBLE POST OF LYING AGAIN!!!:  "Im not running away, im right here, i dont fear anyone except Allah (SWT)"

YOUR FIRST POST TO ME IN RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR DESPICABLE FAITH OF ISLAM:   "I refuse to converse with someone who slanders my religion ..........and my case is closed to future arguments with you." 

Listen up "Carpet Kisser Muslim," which version of your statements above are you going to take?  Are you going to runaway and save yourself from further embarrassment relative to your SICKENING wife beating Islamic faith, or are you going to stay so the membership can make you the "Qur'an Thumper Fool" that you are?
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@zedvictor4
A reasonable point of view,
That I 'sometimes take.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Path2Paradise

Here are some more FACTS relating to your founder of Islam, Muhammad the PEDOPHILE, that everyone should know about relating to your faith in allowing marriage to extremely young prepubescent  girls!

THE “CARPET KISSER” PROPHET MUHAMMAD LIKED TO “FONDLE” PREPUBESCENT GIRLS BEFORE HE SCREWED THEM:

Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah: “While we were returning from a Ghazwa (Holy Battle) with the Prophet, I started driving my camel fast, as it was a lazy camel A rider came behind me and pricked my camel with a spear he had with him, and then my camel started running as fast as the best camel you may see. Behold! The rider was the Prophet himself. He said, 'What makes you in such a hurry?" I replied, I am newly married " He said, "Did you marry a virgin or a matron? I replied, "A matron." He said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you may play with her and she with you?" When we were about to enter (Medina), the Prophet said, "Wait so that you may enter (Medina) at night so that the lady of unkempt hair may comb her hair and the one whose husband has been absent may shave her pubic region.”  (Sahih Bukhari 7:62:16)

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: “When I got married, Allah's Apostle said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Apostle said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?” ( Sahih Bukhari 7:62:17)

Narrated by 'Aisha: The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to fondle me.  (Sahih Bukhari 1:6:298)

THE SWEATY CAMEL JOCKEY MUHAMMAD EVEN BEAT HIS 9 YEAR OLD CHILD WIFE AISHA, WHAT A SOB!:

“Muhammad struck his favorite wife, Aisha, in the chest one evening when she left the house without his permission. Aisha narrates, "He struck me on the chest which caused me pain.” (Sahih Muslim 4:2127)

Narrated by 'Aisha: I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them (Sahih Bukhari 1:4:233) 

If you have just eaten, and do not want to throw it back up, then DO NOT look at the following link showing stinky muslim PEDOPHILE "Camel Jockey" old men in marrying prepubescent girls in this era!
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/photos/muslim-child-brides/index.htm

WHO WANTS TO BE A MUSLIM MAN SO THEY CAN MARRY INNOCENT PRE-TEEN GIRLS TO BE ABLE TO SCREW THEM ALL THE TIME AS PEDOPHILES, RAISE YOUR HANDS TO JOIN THE SICKENING AND CESSPOOL ISLAMIC FAITH OF ISLAM!
Path2Paradise
Path2Paradise
-->
@tigerlord
no problem akhi, heres the accusations they made:

New accusations which i havent responded to yet:
    HELLO? It is "open season" to insult your primitive Islamic faith because it goes against Christianity as shown below in your Satanic Qur'an, understood Muslim fool? Huh? Maybe? 
  • "AND THE JEWS say, "Ezra is God's son," while the Christians say, "The Christ is God's son." Such are the sayings which they utter with their mouths, following in spirit assertions made in earlier times by people who denied the truth! [They deserve the imprecation:] "May God destroy them!" How perverted are their minds." (Qur'an 9:30)  

Aisha

Narrated 'Aisha: “I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, NOT YET REACHED THE AGE OF PUBERTY. (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73)

Narrated by Aisha:
“The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to
Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got
ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother,
Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my
girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she
wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the
door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became
Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then
she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women
who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she
entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage).
Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother
handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of
age.”  (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234:)

Aisha was the only virgin that Muhammad ever married. The sweaty camel rider Muhammad gave the following reason for marrying young virgin girls:
Narrated by Jabir bin ‘Abdullah: “I was accompanying the Prophet on a journey and was riding a slow camel that was lagging behind the others… When we approached Medina, I started going (towards my house). The Prophet said, "Where are you going?" I said, "I have married a widow." He said, "Why have you not
married a virgin to fondle with each other?" I said, "My father died and left daughters, so I decided to marry a widow (an experienced woman) to look after them." He said, "Well done." … (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 38, number 504)

THE “CARPET KISSER” PROPHET MUHAMMAD LIKED TO “FONDLE” PREPUBESCENT GIRLS BEFORE HE SCREWED THEM:

Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah: “While we were returning from a Ghazwa (Holy Battle) with the Prophet, I started driving my camel fast, as it was a lazy camel A rider came behind me and pricked my camel with a spear he had with him, and then my camel started running as fast as the best camel you may see. Behold! The rider was the Prophet himself. He said, 'What makes you in such a hurry?" I replied, I am newly married " He said, "Did you marry a virgin or a matron? I replied, "A matron." He said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you may play with her and she with you?" When we were about to enter (Medina), the Prophet said, "Wait so that you may enter (Medina) at night so that the lady of unkempt hair may comb her hair and the one whose husband has been absent may shave her pubic region.”  (Sahih Bukhari 7:62:16)

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: “When I got married, Allah's Apostle said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Apostle said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?” Sahih Bukhari 7:62:17)

Narrated by 'Aisha: The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to fondle me.  (Sahih Bukhari 1:6:298)

THE SWEATY CAMEL JOCKEY MUHAMMAD EVEN BEAT HIS 9 YEAR OLD CHILD WIFE AISHA, WHAT A SOB!:

“Muhammad struck his favorite wife, Aisha, in the chest one evening when she left the house without his permission. Aisha narrates, "He struck me on the chest which caused me pain.” (Sahih Muslim 4:2127)

Narrated by 'Aisha: I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them (Sahih Bukhari 1:4:233) 

Accusations which ive responded to but he still hangs on:

"Wife beating verse"
1.  Abul Ala Maududi
“Men are the protec-tors and maintainers of women1 because Allah has made one of them excel over the other,2 and because they spend out of their possessions (to support them). Thus righteous women are obedient and guard the rights of men in their absence under Allah's protection.3 As for women of whom you fear rebellion, admonish them, and remain apart from them in beds, AND BEAT THEM. Then if they obey you, do not seek ways to harm them. Allah is Exalted, Great.” (Qur’an 4:34) https://www.alim.org/quran/tafsir/maududi/surah/4/34/

ABUL ALA MAUDUDI QUOTE: “Though these have been permitted, they are to be administered with a sense of proportion according to the nature and extent of the offence. If a mere light admonition proves effective, there is no need to resort to a severer step. As for beating, the Holy Prophet allowed it very reluctantly and even then did not like it. But the fact is that there are certain women who do not mend their ways without a beating. In such a case, the Holy Prophet has instructed that she would not be beaten on the face or cruelly, or with anything which might leave a mark on the body.”

2.  Safi-ur-Rahman al-Mubarakpuri
“Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are Qanitat, and guard in the husband's absence what Allah orders them to guard. As to those women on whose part you see ill conduct, admonish them, and abandon them in their beds, AND BEAT THEM, but if they return to obedience, do not seek a means against them. Surely, Allah is Ever Most High, Most Great.” (Qur’an 4:34)

3.  Tafsir ibn Kathir
“Men are the protec-tors and maintainers of women56 because Allah has made one of them excel over the other,57 and because they spend out of their possessions (to support them). Thus righteous women are obedient and guard the rights of men in their absence under Allah's protection.58 As for women of whom you fear rebellion, admonish them, and remain apart from them in beds, AND BEAT THEM.  Then if they obey you, do not seek ways to harm them. Allah is Exalted, Great.” (Qur’an 4:34)

Aisha 

Narrated by Aisha: “that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years till his death. (Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64:)

Acussations which ive responded and debunked to but hes had no answer:

"1. “Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers.” (Qur’an 2:65-66)"

"3. "When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them." (Qur'an 8:12)"

Muslim in Quran 18:80 explains why he killed a boy:
"And as for the boy, his parents were true believers, and we feared that he would pressure them into defiance and disbelief."
So in Quran, the disbelief is used as a reason for murder.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@tigerlord
Mumbo Jumbo.

Yep, there sure is a lot of it about.

Where to start?

As we're in the religious forum.

How about religious pseudo-hypotheses.

Once upon a time there was this uncreated magic guy who created everything...............

And then 14 billion years later.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Path2Paradise

You have turned into a SCARED "Diaper-Headed" runaway Muslim little boy because you didn't direct your post #73 to too me, but to another alleged Muslim named Tigerhord!   What a wussy little Muslim you are!  LOL!

YOUR LYING QUOTE AGAIN RELATIVE TO MUSLIM WIFE BEATINGS!!!: "Acussations which ive responded and debunked to but hes had no answer:"

YOUR ALLEGED" DEBUNKING" VERSION OF QUR’AN 4:34 WITHOUT ANY CITATIONAL REFERENCES WHATSOEVER BY YOU:  “Men are the caretakers of women, as men have been provisioned by Allah over women and tasked with supporting them financially. And righteous women are devoutly obedient and, when alone, protective of what Allah has entrusted them with. And if you sense ill-conduct from your women, advise them ˹first˺, ˹if they persist,˺ do not share their beds, ˹but if they still persist,˺ then discipline them ˹gently˺ But if they change their ways, do not be unjust to them. Surely Allah is Most High, All-Great.”

WRONG, you did not DEBUNK anything relative to Islam allowing wife beatings you ignorant Muslim fool!  Where is your citation reference for this “watered down” version of Qur’an 4:34 shown above? Huh?  I give actual references to your disgusting and sickening Qur’an passages relative to you Muslim men BEING ABLE TO BEAT YOUR WIFE, where is yours, you RUN AWAY from your faith of Islam Muslim fool?!

The following citations and references that I have shown in my post #60, that you have failed to address because they blatantly contradict your version of Qur'an 4:34, are shown AGAIN where they all explicitly state that “Diaper-Headed” Muslim men can BEAT THEIR WIVES, period!

1.  Abul Ala Maududi

ٱلرِّجَالُ قَوَّٰمُونَ عَلَى ٱلنِّسَآءِ بِمَا فَضَّلَ ٱللَّهُ بَعْضَهُمْ عَلَىٰ بَعْضٍ وَبِمَآ أَنفَقُوا۟ مِنْ أَمْوَٰلِهِمْ ۚ فَٱلصَّـٰلِحَـٰتُ قَـٰنِتَـٰتٌ حَـٰفِظَـٰتٌ لِّلْغَيْبِ بِمَا حَفِظَ ٱللَّهُ ۚ وَٱلَّـٰتِى تَخَافُونَ نُشُوزَهُنَّ فَعِظُوهُنَّ وَٱهْجُرُوهُنَّ فِى ٱلْمَضَاجِعِ وَٱضْرِبُوهُنَّ ۖ فَإِنْ أَطَعْنَكُمْ فَلَا تَبْغُوا۟ عَلَيْهِنَّ سَبِيلًا ۗ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيًّا كَبِيرًا

“Men are the protec-tors and maintainers of women1 because Allah has made one of them excel over the other,2 and because they spend out of their possessions (to support them). Thus righteous women are obedient and guard the rights of men in their absence under Allah's protection.3 As for women of whom you fear rebellion, admonish them, and remain apart from them in beds, AND BEAT THEM. Then if they obey you, do not seek ways to harm them. Allah is Exalted, Great.” (Qur’an 4:34)

ABUL ALA MAUDUDI QUOTE: “Though these have been permitted, they are to be administered with a sense of proportion according to the nature and extent of the offence. If a mere light admonition proves effective, there is no need to resort to a severer step. As for beating, the Holy Prophet allowed it very reluctantly and even then did not like it. But the fact is that there are certain women who do not mend their ways without a beating. In such a case, the Holy Prophet has instructed that she would not be beaten on the face or cruelly, or with anything which might leave a mark on the body.”

2.  Safi-ur-Rahman al-Mubarakpuri

اَلرِّجَالُ قَوَّامُوۡنَ عَلَى النِّسَآءِ بِمَا فَضَّلَ اللّٰهُ بَعۡضَهُمۡ عَلٰى بَعۡضٍ وَّبِمَاۤ اَنۡفَقُوۡا مِنۡ اَمۡوَالِهِمۡ ؕ فَالصّٰلِحٰتُ 
قٰنِتٰتٌ حٰفِظٰتٌ لِّلۡغَيۡبِ بِمَا حَفِظَ اللّٰهُ ؕ وَالّٰتِىۡ تَخَافُوۡنَ نُشُوۡزَهُنَّ فَعِظُوۡهُنَّ وَاهۡجُرُوۡهُنَّ فِى الۡمَضَاجِعِ
وَاضۡرِبُوۡهُنَّ ۚ فَاِنۡ اَطَعۡنَكُمۡ فَلَا تَبۡغُوۡا عَلَيۡهِنَّ سَبِيۡلًا ؕاِنَّ اللّٰهَ كَانَ عَلِيًّا كَبِيۡرًا

“Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are Qanitat, and guard in the husband's absence what Allah orders them to guard. As to those women on whose part you see ill conduct, admonish them, and abandon them in their beds, AND BEAT THEM, but if they return to obedience, do not seek a means against them. Surely, Allah is Ever Most High, Most Great.” (Qur’an 4:34)

3.  Tafsir ibn Kathir

اَلرِّجَالُ قَوَّامُوۡنَ عَلَى النِّسَآءِ بِمَا فَضَّلَ اللّٰهُ بَعۡضَهُمۡ عَلٰى بَعۡضٍ وَّبِمَاۤ اَنۡفَقُوۡا مِنۡ اَمۡوَالِهِمۡ ؕ فَالصّٰلِحٰتُ قٰنِتٰتٌ حٰفِظٰتٌ لِّلۡغَيۡبِ بِمَا حَفِظَ اللّٰهُ ؕ وَالّٰتِىۡ تَخَافُوۡنَ نُشُوۡزَهُنَّ فَعِظُوۡهُنَّ وَاهۡجُرُوۡهُنَّ فِى الۡمَضَاجِعِ
وَاضۡرِبُوۡهُنَّ ۚ فَاِنۡ اَطَعۡنَكُمۡ فَلَا تَبۡغُوۡا عَلَيۡهِنَّ سَبِيۡلًا ؕاِنَّ اللّٰهَ كَانَ عَلِيًّا كَبِيۡرًا 

“Men are the protec-tors and maintainers of women56 because Allah has made one of them excel over the other,57 and because they spend out of their possessions (to support them). Thus righteous women are obedient and guard the rights of men in their absence under Allah's protection.58 As for women of whom you fear rebellion, admonish them, and remain apart from them in beds, AND BEAT THEM.  Then if they obey you, do not seek ways to harm them. Allah is Exalted, Great.” (Qur’an 4:34)

Path2Paradise, are you calling these "Carpet Kisser" Muslim Clerics as LIARS when they show that Muslim men ARE TO BEAT THEIR WIVES if they get out of line with your despicable faith as shown?!

Proof that Muslim men can BEAT their wives as shown in my examples of Qur'an 4:34:

Muslim cleric says how to BEAT your wife if she will not have sex with her husband:

Muslim cleric says it's okay to BEAT your wife if there is no bleeding or broken bones:

Muslim cleric says to BEAT wives, even after husband locked their wife in the bathroom for 25 days:

Path2Paradise; you are running away SCARED from your pathetic Muslim faith, and where I haven't even started yet to show how your faith is the most despicable religion known to mankind, so chain up, and quit running away all the time "Camel Jockey" Muslim little boy, the membership is watching!

NEXT WIFE BEATER MUSLIM LIKE "PATH2PARADISE" THAT CAN'T DEFEND THE QUR'AN AND HIS CESS POOL FAITH OF ISLAM, OTHER THAN TO RUN AWAY FROM IT, WILL BE ...?
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Path2Paradise

Hey, guess what?  You forgot to address my question to you shown below, are you that SCARED to do so?

Path2Paradise, do the following images in the links below represent when the hell bound Muslim man can beat his wife into submission relative to the Qur’an 4:34 passage?

BEAT DEFINITION: to strike repeatedly: to hit repeatedly so as to inflict pain.

You are running away from Islam FACTS all the time, I wonder why? LOL!

NEXT DISGUSTING MUSLIM LIKE "PATH2PARADISE" THAT CAN'T ADDRESS FACTS ABOUT THEIR SICKENING ISLAMIC FAITH, WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Path2Paradise

What happened?  You AGAIN forgot to address this link showing "Camel Jockeys" with their prepubescent  little girlies who they fu*k at the will because of your sickening Allah God says it is okay to do so!  Are you to afraid to address the link below, because one of the sickening pictures of Muslim men with their pre-teen girls is YOU?!  Lol!

Old smelly muslim men with their pre-teen little girl brides are unfortunately shown in this link:

Which one is you in this line up of Muslim men in a group prepubescent girl wedding?  LOL!

IF YOU ARE AN OUTRIGHT CLOSET PEDOPHILE, REMEMBER TO JOIN THE ISLAM RELIGION WHERE IN THEIR EYES IT IS OKAY TO MARRY AND FU*K  LITTLE PREPUBESCENT GIRLS, SO SAITH THE INSPIRED WORDS OF THEIR GOD ALLAH!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Path2Paradise

You must be so PROUD of your despicable Islamic faith that lets it smelly old Muslim camel rider men FU*K little innocent prepubescent girl children in the name of Allah!  

Here are but a few of HUNDREDS of examples of how foul smelling Muslim men can FU*K little pre-teen girls:

1. CHILD BRIDES with smelly "Carpet Kisser" Muslim men:

2. CNN calls Islamic "child marriage" an inhumane and cruel tradition, condemns the sweaty camel jockey Muhammad and Allah! 

3. Sixty percent of prepubescent  girls in Afghanistan are FORCED into marriages with stinky old Muslim men:

4. Syrian mothers selling daughters as prostitutes to wealthy Saudis in accordance with Muslim Sharia Law: 

5. Eleven-year-old Nada Al-Ahdal flees home to avoid FORCED MARRIAGE to an old smelly Muslim man:

6. If you can believe this, UK Muslims challenge law AGAINST marrying prepubescent Child Brides!!!!: 

7. Growing number of Child Brides among filthy Muslim men in London:

8. Raymon Ibrahim, new Saudi Fatwa DEFENDS Pedophilia as marriage!!!:

9. Muslim cleric gets 4 years in prison for sex with a minor, PRAISE!

10. Hell bound Muslim cleric Hafiz Rahman sent to jail after FU*KING little prepubescent girl while he was teaching her the Qur'an:

11. Another Yemeni CHILD BRIDE hospitalized with sex relative injuries from an old rotten smelling Muslim man:

12. Dead Yemeni Child Bride tied up and raped by stinking Muslim men:

13. Saudi Arabia 80 year old foul smelling Muslim man marries a 11 year old child: 

14. Stinky smelling Muslim apologist declares "there is no minimum age for having sex with little girls!"

15. Saudi judge refuses to annul 8-year-old's marriage to a nasty smelling Muslim man:

16. Saudi 12-year old bride drops divorce case after being FORCED to marry a funky smelling Muslim man by her father:

17. Calls to END Muslim Child Marriages, especially to a wedding of a 10 year old prepubescent girl:

WHAT UNGODLY PEDOPHILE MEN WANT TO JOIN THE RELIGION OF ISLAM TO BE ABLE TO "FU*K" LITTLE PREPUBESCENT GIRL CHILDREN IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, WILL BE ...?

Path2Paradise
Path2Paradise
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
go outside
Path2Paradise
Path2Paradise
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
watch these videos of a christian who converted to the beautiful religion of islam

Dont worry, you were born muslim but your parents or those around you made you christian, right now you are insulting Allah (SWT) but Allah (SWT) knows that you will turn back to him in the future, he knows in your heart that you want to turn back to Allah (SWT), trust me i know
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Path2Paradise
Dont worry, you were born muslim. 
 you will turn back to him in the future, he knows in your heart that you want to turn back to Allah 
"born Muslim" - that doesn't speak Arabic, so there isn't much chance of turning to anyone then is there, you clown?

The Quran is a vile book as is the Old Testamant.
tigerlord
tigerlord
they are fools and ignorant people. who believe in hybrid god. who was born from a woman's womb and half human half god. who was killed, they do not know what part was killed. if human part killed then god was never killed and crucifixion was a lie and false. if both parts killed then then he was not god because the divine essence of god cant be killed because god is immortal. but if divine essence was not killed then flesh and blood to be killed is not god at all. then it means half god was killed.
so many non sense. no matter which way they turn they utter non sense.
and those son of monkeys have nothing at all.
i will respond to all those accusation when i am done with my debate.
tigerlord
tigerlord
and that Korean idiot has to solve north koeran problems first.
they are crying because islam is spreading very fast in korea.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@tigerlord
and those son of monkeys have nothing at all.#83

What are "son's of a monkeys"?

islam is spreading very fast in korea.#83

Yep.  Its spreading all over the world, bringing with it it's backward, dangerous and violent culture and carrying out the word of Allah to the letter. Muslims-in the name of  Islam - hasn't even began to show us what it is they are capable of doing in the name of Allah.   Christians did practically the same for hundreds of years but with one slight, seemingly (and important) difference. 

One has to hand it to the devout Muslims. They do exactly what their god and their "holy" book commands them to do.
And for me this is a genuine fear and not an irrational one.

On the other hand Christians  appear pick and choose which parts of their "holy" book they decide to abide by. Thankfully, Christianity has moved on since those dark and distant days.

Path2Paradise
Path2Paradise
-->
@tigerlord
Okay brother take your time
Path2Paradise
Path2Paradise
-->
@Stephen
"born Muslim" - that doesn't speak Arabic, so there isn't much chance of turning to anyone then is there, you clown?
did you speak fluent english or know how to eat as soon as you were born? no, you learnt it, just like how you can learn arabic you numbskull 

Yep.  Its spreading all over the world, bringing with it it's backward, dangerous and violent culture and carrying out the word of Allah to the letter. Muslims-in the name of  Islam - hasn't even began to show us what it is they are capable of doing in the name of Allah.   Christians did practically the same for hundreds of years but with one slight, seemingly (and important) difference. 

The Quran is a vile book as is the Old Testamant.
keep talking, you're going to regret everything you say on the day of judgment 

And it has been a pleasure showing you to be speaking out of your arse.
its a pleasure seeing you go off topic after i proved that the Quran doesnt use disbelief as a justification to kill someone

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@tigerlord
That's the thing Tiger.

We are all ignorant.

Though a lot of people are easily brainwashed into arrogantly repeating archaic and naive theory.

And bowing in repetitive subservience, in fear of the consequences of not doing otherwise.

Such is the nature of the human onboard computer.

Such is Man's innate, hormonal  brutality.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Path2Paradise
When  Naming a  child in  a islamic   country.  
Do you think they could go a little , diffrent. 
It doesn't even look like you can name ya kid Trevor or Blossom. 

Are you allowed to name your kids how you wish in a islamic. Is that the word .
A islamic place. 
Orrr
In a place where 1 out of like 4 blokes are named Muhammed. 
Which is a nice name i think. 

Imagine giving birth to a Fatamah or a muhammad.. 

My guess is if a Muslim has 5 kids . One of them would be named Fatamah and or muhammad.
But No Bubbles  no  Augustus no Florence,no mazie no apple,  peach , no may . 
Justttttt. 
Ya basic stock standed names for in them parts of the world. 

So Peter P
again my question
Is the parent allowed to name there kid orrrrr do like guidelines apply 
Are there ramifications for calling ya kid. 
Billy or Lennord,  or  Mussels. ? Or xi jun. 
Lilly no  no Juan no Roger or Beth. 

Hang on 
You could make someones  life real real bad for them with a silly name selection.
In a place like that. 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Path2Paradise

As if the Muslim men faction in having Allah's approval of BEATING THEIR WIVES, and in marrying PREPUBESCENT LITTLE GIRLS AND FU8KING THEM FU*KING THEM before they could have babies wasn’t enough horrific actions of the Islamic faith, then to add to this, we have MUSLIM FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION!!!

The Council of Muslim Organizations has said that female circumcision is a religious act that must be allowed to flourish and be practiced in all Muslim communities in Nigeria:

Genital mutilation of 4 million Iraq women ordered by militants, UN says:

Path2Paradise, if you have “girl children,” when did you CUT OFF THE CLITORIS of your offspring to control her sexual desires as this practice so states?  Did she SCREAM in intense pain when you did this dastardly act as shown in this image: https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2013/12/15/19/28-Shwen-AFP-Getty.jpg?quality=75&width=990&crop=2048%3A1536%2Csmart&auto=webp

This image is what the horrific Muslim faith holds dear as their girl children SCREAM IN PAIN!!!: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEKLUT3

WHO WANTS TO BE MUSLIM PARENTS SO THEY CAN CUT OFF THE CLITORIS OF THEIR GIRL CHILDREN BECAUSE OF A BARBARIC RELIGIOUS ISLAMIC  TRADITION, RAISE YOUR HANDS?
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Path2Paradise

YOUR FEEBLE POST OF LYING BECAUSE YOU CAN’T DEFEND YOUR DESPICABLE FAITH OF ISLAM!!!:  "Im not running away, im right here, i dont fear anyone except Allah (SWT)"
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8016/posts/388295

What happened Camel Jockey Muslim Path2Paradise? You have literally RAN AWAY and peeing in your pants because you are so SCARED from the following post links below that show your Islamic Religion as the most horrific and sickening faiths known to mankind?

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8016/posts/388395
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8016/posts/388395
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8016/posts/388500
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8016/posts/388501
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8016/posts/388510
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8016/posts/388516
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8016/posts/388599

Path2Paradise, you are as stupid and ignorant as the former “Sweaty Camel Rider” YASSINE where he RAN AWAY from his Islamic faith as well like you are doing in front of the membership of this esteemed Religion Forum!

Furthermore, are you trying to break the #1 Bible Stupid Fool Miss Tradesecret’s record in running away 14 times in one thread regarding her Bible ineptness? Huh?

You have a lot of catching up to do with the SEVEN links above, whereas I will take you to “round two” on the next foray in how sickening your Islamic faith truly is, therefore, chain up again MUSLIM RUNAWAY LITTLE BOY!!!

WHO WANTS TO BE A RUNAWAY MUSLIM FROM THEIR REPUGNANT FAITH OF ISLAM LIKE “PATH2PARADISE” IS DOING AT THIS TIME, RAISE YOUR HANDS!