The beauties of Islam

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 136
Best.Korea
Debates: 272
Best.Korea
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
WHO WANTS TO BE MUSLIM PARENTS SO THEY CAN CUT OFF THE CLITORIS OF THEIR GIRL CHILDREN BECAUSE OF A BARBARIC RELIGIOUS ISLAMIC  TRADITION, RAISE YOUR HANDS?

Those are some of the most disgusting posts you ever made. But yes, female circumcision is common in islam.
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
Asking for a show of hands for thoes whom don't agree with something is not fair to people that may have previously  got caught stealing. 

Especially considering that Theives or a person that has been caught stealing can't cut girls clitorus's out. 

Having a full pair of arms with hands on em in Islam meams you can be trusted. Or haven't got caught stealing.  
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Imagine genuinely lossing a arm or your hands in like a work accident in a islamic country. 
The amount of times you'd  get asked .   So what did you get caught stealing would be phenomenal ?

Then when you answer with , No i got them crushed in a machine at work.

This then will make others think not only are you a thief you are also a liar.  

Or get this.
Imagine being the farther of a son or daughter that has genuinely lost there arms in a accident.
And having others inquire about how you went about chopping ya kids arms of. 
And even getting asked if they could help you out by cutting there kids arms of for them. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Ok one more. 
Imagine Getting caught stealing stuff from a second hand shop.

No one more. 
Imagine getting caught stealing a pair of woolen gloves 

No i have to keep going. 
It gives new meanings to sayings like.

Getting caught red handed 
Or 
Getting caught wih your hands in the cookie jar.

Finding fingers prints at a scene 
Or
Not finding finger prints at a scene.  
narrows down the search  
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Imagine getting caught trying to steal your hands that you had removed for stealing so you can attempt to reattache them.  

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Imagine getting caught stealing a mobile phone. 
Thus making you extremely knowledgeable  in all the functions  involved in and around the   
(  hands free bluetooth settings ) 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Path2Paradise
"born Muslim" - that doesn't speak Arabic, so there isn't much chance of turning to anyone then is there, you clown?
did you speak fluent english or know how to eat as soon as you were born? no, you learnt it, just like how you can learn arabic you numbskull 
Exactly. And it wasn't Arabic. 
Why would I speak Arabic if I was born in England 68 years ago? Why would I want to speak any other language other than my mother tongue?  Will I be condemned by Allah because I didn't and don't, speak Arabic!?

Yep.  Its spreading all over the world, bringing with it it's backward, dangerous and violent culture and carrying out the word of Allah to the letter. Muslims-in the name of  Islam - hasn't even began to show us what it is they are capable of doing in the name of Allah.   Christians did practically the same for hundreds of years but with one slight, seemingly (and important) difference. 

The Quran is a vile book as is the Old Testamant.
keep talking, you're going to regret everything you say on the day of judgment 
And will my "judgment" be dealt with by god's hand or those of humans (Muslims)?

i proved that the Quran doesnt use disbelief as a justification to kill someone

You have proven no such thing.
 The god Allah and the self made prophet Muhammad  commands that Muslims kill disbelievers.

PEACEFULMY ARSE! Quran 4:89 - Theywish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike.So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for thecause of Allah. But if they turn away, then seize them and kill themwherever you find them and take not from among them any ally orhelper.

PEACEFULMY ARSE! Quran8:12 - "Iwill cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Thereforestrike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them".

PEACEFULMY ARSE! Quran3:56 - "Asto those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony inthis world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

PEACEFULMY ARSE!. Quran 8:39
Andfight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all ofit, is for Allah. And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing ofwhat they do.

Off you go now. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
Hi Stephen.

I don't think that Jesus and his Middle Eastern acolytes were keen on non-believers either.

In fact, I don't think that devoutists of any Abrahamically derived fantasy hypothesis are particularly sympathetic to alternative religious programming.

Such is the fallibility of the human brain.

On the plus side, I think that there are still a lot of reasonably sensible people about.

Best just to steer clear of the nutters, and definitely don't discuss religion in public.....Well, choose your spot and your audience, if you do.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
Hi Stephen.

I don't think that Jesus and his Middle Eastern acolytes were keen on non-believers either.

I agree. And it wasn't just non believers, the god of Christians hated any foreigner too. I have shown that to be the case many times and from the bible. , Vic lad. Most recent being here>>#18
  But we are talking Islam here. And I did make the clear (as I have also done many times) that the "Holy" OT bible in particular is as vile and as violent as the the "Holy" Quran. Most recent here>>#81   And the New Testament also makes it clear that Jesus came only for the salvation of the Jews. Matthew 15:24

What Christians have done in the dim and distant in the name of their "Lord Jesus" is just as bad as some Muslims are doing today in the name of their god. One only has to slightly scratch the surface of what has been going on "recently" in Sudan and the plight of Christians to know what the conflict is really all about.

On the plus side, I think that there are still a lot of reasonably sensible people about.

There are. I have met hundreds.

Best just to steer clear of the nutters, and definitely don't discuss religion in public.....Well, choose your spot and your audience, if you do.

I am not  a supporter of any religion. But sometimes, in our present climate these things have to be discussed openly and honestly.  I have never attempted to convert anyone. I have never encouraged anyone to disbelieve, either. I have simply discussed scriptures asked questions and gave my opinion. 

Theist  take offence Vic lad when I haven't even offered or intended any. And what's more ridiculous, is that theist take offence from each other.

Hope you and Mrs V are doing well my mate.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
We are well thanks Stephen.

Hope you are too.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@tigerlord
@Path2Paradise

Stephen,

Have you seen the “Sweaty Camel Rider Path2Paradise” around in the other forums because he is HIDING like Miss Tradesecret does, because he cannot defend his cess pool and despicable faith of Islam as shown in the links below that he is running away from?

Then for laughter within this forum, we have the equal Muslim fool Tigerlord as the next “Ahab, the A-rab" that we will Qur’an Slap Silly®️ that is in a debate where he doesn’t know is ass from a wild grape, but will “try” and address our FACTUAL posts against his  horrific and disgusting faith of Islam!

TIGERLORD QUOTE: “i will respond to all those accusation when i am done with my debate”

I asked Path2Paradise in which was his position in line in the  Muslim ceremony of marrying prepubescent little girls to SCREW before they could even have babies in the link below. But, he never got back to me.  

But, guess what?!  In prayer with Jesus last night He told me which one was Path2Paradise in the line in the link above, and it was the second "Muslim Camel Rider," where the little girl, where she looks to be 6-7 years old,  is looking up at him as she holds his hand!  Since Jesus is omniscient, He told me the girl asked Path2Paradise;  "is sex really going to be painful since I am so "tiny" down there?  Then Path2Paradise said: “it doesn’t matter because it is a part of our Islamic tradition to MARRY and SCREW innocent little preteen prepubescent girls!”  WTF?!  Can you believe that?  How sad!

Do you think that the runaway Path2Paradise from his sickening faith of Islam will ever return to answer our posts relative to Islam’s DISGUSTING traditions, other than to sheepishly HIDE from them?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@tigerlord

Tigerlord, the next contestant on Islam that will be “Qur’an Slapped Silly®️,”

In your debate with Slainte, he posted his refutation to your horrific faith of Islam on April 28, at 8:14 in the morning, and you have been “jacking around” now for SEVEN DAYS without a cogent response to him after your initial “cut and paste” comical and laughable information about your faith of Islam!
https://www.debateart.com/debates/4394-islam-vs-anything1

Besides, you LIED by not stating that your despicable Islamic faith encourages prepubescent little girls to be married to sweaty and stinky old Muslim men, and you forgot to tell us that you Camel Rider Muslim men can BEAT their wives, plus most importantly, your Muslim faith has a ritual that mutilates the clitorus of young girls to control their sex lives!

Therefore, in you not responding in kind to Slainte to hurry up your debate so you can get your sorry ass into this thread like you said you would to address ALL of the sickening aspects of Islam that Stephen and I presented, we can only assume that your desert heat of 135 degrees, and in you riding a sweaty camel in said heat, is slowing your thinking down in not debating in a quicker manner with Slainte?  LOL!

As you can see, your cohort “little boy Muslim Path2Paradise” has RUN AWAY from Islam and is now in hiding because he was to embarrassed to even “TRY” and address my posts, and Stephens posts to him!  

I am going to have a lot of fun with you and your cess pool faith of Islam!

WAITING TIGERLORD!

tigerlord
Debates: 3
tigerlord
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
I wonder why you have not started even 1 debate.
People like you cannot debate at all.
Forum for immature like you, when you have no argument then you try to insult.
For those accusations, I will respond when I have time.
We have our social and family life, and it is not destroyed like yours.
I work and have family, I only have weekends to respond to debates, last weekend was spending with some other important task and I have this weekend to respond to debate.
For those topics I will separate debates, you should not be worried. You are an idiot person who just relying on insult. It's basically called being ignorant.
Among intellectual people, there are solid arguments, not insult. Those who are empty, they do like that.
If I have to deal with filth like you, why would I come to debating forum?
You got no guts to debate then keep shut, otherwise instigate a debate about any topic u want to debate and inform me in DM, so I can have a good debate with you.
I do not like forums for debating, I like debates for debating.
If you dare instigate the debate about any topic, and we will discuss the options of the debate in comment, then when we agree we will debate.
If you want this then tell me, otherwise you are not worth replying even.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@tigerlord

Tigerlord, 

At your embarrassing expense, I am addressing your post #103 showing you to be an outright Muslim fool to your despicable faith of Islam!

YOUR LYING QUOTE #1:  “People like you cannot debate at all”

I debated your fellow Camel Jockey Path2Paradise in this thread and easily handed his Muslim ass to him, where he is now in hiding because he couldn’t respond to certain aspects of your CESS POOL faith of Islam in the topics shown! Then, if you can find your balls, you are next in line, understood?!  

YOUR LYING QUOTE #2:  “Forum for immature like you, when you have no argument then you try to insult.”

My arguments are explicitly shown in my posts, you BLIND “Carpet Kisser” Muslim, in that you said you would respond to, get it? Huh?  What a fool you are in making such a statement, but what did we expect from a HELL bound Muslim?

YOUR LYING QUOTE #3:  “For those accusations, I will respond when I have time.”

My posts shown towards your abhorred faith of Islam in being a terrible and sickening religion are NOT ACCUSATIONS, but they are FACTS!  Learn the difference before you “try” and debate me, understood "ahad the arab" fool?

YOUR LYING CIRCULAR REASONING QUOTE: “We have our social and family life, and it is not destroyed like yours.”

Your comical family life of being a hell bound Muslim, like you said in your initial debate post, is in part, your comical Muslim drinking habits as shown: “ProphetMuhammad (PBUH) said, "Nothing isworse than a person who fills his stomach.It should be enough for the son of Adam to have a few bites tosatisfy his hunger. If he wishes more, it should be: One-third forhis food, one-third for his liquids and one-third for his breath ……… yada, yada, yada!"  ROFLOL!

I left your terrible writing examples of words tied together to show your low Muslim intellect! LOL!

YOUR LYING QUOTE #4:  For those topics I will separate debates, you should not be worried. You are an idiot person who just relying on insult. It's basically called being ignorant.”

I am not worried in making you the continued Muslim fool relative to your horrific faith of Islam, IT IS GOING TO BE YOU that will be worried when the existing facts shown in my posts, and further facts come out about your nauseating Islamic faith, be prepared because Jesus and I take no prisoners!

YOUR QUOTE IN YOU SETTING IT UP FOR YOU RUN AWAY FROM DISCUSSION OF YOUR EVIL ISLAMIC FAITH:  “I do not like forums for debating, I like debates for debating.”

Oh, oh, are you already making up excuses to RUN AWAY from discussing your primitive Muslim faith in this thread like Path2Paradise has done?  You are in this thread answering and making statements to others, therefore you set an example to continue for me and others to make you the Muslim fool within this thread that is relative to the despicable Muslim faith!  SCARED ALREADY?  LOL!

YOUR QUOTE IN YOU SETTING IT UP "AGAIN" FOR YOU TO RUN AWAY FROM MY POSTS:  “If you want this then tell me, otherwise you are not worth replying even.”

Oh no, AGAIN you are coming up with more excuses to RUN AWAY from my posts showing in how sickening your Muslim faith truly is in where the Camel Rider Muslim men can BEAT THEIR WIVES, and marry and FU*K prepubescent little girls before they can even have babies as blatant PEDOPHILES, and for your faith to MUTILATE young women by cutting off their clitorus so they cannot have pleasure in sex!

HANG ON TIGERLORD, JESUS AND I ARE GOING TO HAVE A MEMORABLE TIME WITH YOU IF YOU DON'T "WUSSY OUT" LIKE YOUR FELLOW MUSLIM "PATH2PARADISE" HAD TO DO IN RUNNING AWAY AND HIDING FROM HIS REPULSIVE ISLAM FAITH WITHIN THIS THREAD!  LOL!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@tigerlord

Tigerlord,

Listen up you simpleminded Muslim camel rider, I take pride in acting in the same manner as Jesus did with the Money Changers within the Temple, where He “took no prisoners” and was mad as Hell with them for making a mockery of His Father's House, which is His House because Jesus is God in the first place; to wit: “When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. In the temple courts he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. "So He made a whip out of cords" and drove all from the Temple Courts, both sheep and cattle: He scattered the coins of the Money Changers and overturned their tables, to those who sold doves he said, “GET THESE OUT OF HERE! STOP TURNING MY FATHERS HOUSE INTO A MARKET!” His disciples remembered that it is written: “Zeal for your house will consume me.” (John 2: 13-17)

Save yourself further embarrassment and default upon the comical debate you are in at this time shown herewith in the following link, whereas the days of responses, and voting period will go on for months, which will only give you MORE EXCUSES to use in not engaging me!!! : https://www.debateart.com/debates/4394-islam-vs-anything1

I will follow this Jesus inspired passage to literally make you the Muslim screwball for swallowing such a horrific faith of Islam: "As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in the presence of all, so that the rest may stand in fear (1 Timothy 5:20).

TIGERLORD, JESUS AND I ARE WAITING WITH NO MORE "LITTLE BOY EXCUSES" FROM YOU TO NOT ENGAGE ME, DO YOU UNDERSTAND SWEATY CAMEL RIDER MUSLIM?

tigerlord
tigerlord
Ignorant as f
immature
ROFL
this should be enough for you that, I did not read even 5% of your posts because it sucks.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@tigerlord

Tigerlord,

YOUR RUNAWAY FROM FACTS REGARDING YOUR PATHETIC ISLAMIC FAITH: "Ignorant as f immature ROFL this should be enough for you that, I did not read even 5% of your posts because it sucks."

Uh, it was hard to understand your abhorred syntactical sentence structuring in your child-like gibberish quote above, whereas you seem to still be in pre-school.  You are just like the RUNAWAY Muslim "Path2Paradise" in coming up with lame little girly boy EXCUSES not to be made the further Muslim fool with the certain aspects of your abhorred Islamic faith as I have shown!  With your assumed intellect, you couldn't read more than 5 percent of my godly posts to begin with, duh! 

Now, take a deep breath, exhale, and tell the membership if you have the balls to engage Jesus and I relative to the posts that I have made to you in question?!
Are you going to turn in to a SCAREDY CAT and run from your faith, or are you going to at least "try" to defend your sickening faith in the 21st century?  
Which is it going to be?

WAITING!
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull

I wanna say. 

If there was  A gender neutral  " Muslim " country.  Every one would be a MAN.

It would make  truly theatrical.
It would be truly theatric.  
Or would it make for true theatrics 

Pass on that. 

I ask you just picture it. 
And a 3.
And a w
And 1

Andd Its funny to picture. Right? 
Fuck oath. 

You pictured it .
Imagine Policing female thhngs  anddddddd male things.

???????????????     Hey guess  why everyone choose to be a  man.   ?????????????????
Guessss
Go on guess.

Its Because anywhere  and everywhere RELIGION IS . 
Women get treated like DIRT.  BY MAN. EVERYWHEREEEEEEE. 
Sall. 

WANKERS....... 

Gods pretty good I'll give him that . 
But  he ain't no fucking mom is he.?  

On my list of thing that are good.  
I have  BMX bikes miles above God  

On the top sits 
#1  Puffins 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@tigerlord

TO THE MEMBERSHIP

Anyone seen the runaway goatl-herder Muslim tigerlord hiding in other areas of DEBATEART forums?   It has been THREE DAYS and he still is running away from my following post listed in this link:  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8016/posts/389236

It is quite obvious that he cannot defend his sickening faith of Islam as I have shown with the propositions that I have posted, where  Muslim men are allowed to BEAT THEIR WIVES, and where these same men can MARRY PREPUBESCENT little girls that cannot have babies yet because they are to young, but can still SCREW THEM as pedophiles, and where tigerlords faith ritual is to cut off the clitoris of young women so they cannot have pleasure in having sex!  

Jesus and I can only assume that tigerlord has to HIDE in shame because of the above facts about his cess pool faith of Islam!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@tigerlord

Well, the Muslim goat-herder tigerlord has embarrassingly forfeited his debate with Slainte because Jesus and I had shown in how outright despicable his Islamic faith and the Qur'an truly was in the comment section of this debate, so he had to run away in making himself the continued fool of Islam!

Tigerlord set the rules where if you forfeit a round, you lose, therefore when tigerlord ran away from HIS OWN DEBATE in round 2 in this manner, HE LOST!  

Therefore, tigerlord can now join Path2Paradise in falling off their camels as runaway Muslims from their abhorred faith of Islam as I and Stephen have described within this thread.  For me,  praise Jesus winning again against the loathing Muslim faith!

NEXT MUSLIM FOOLS LIKE "TIGERLORD AND PATH2PARADISE" THAT WOULD LIKE TO TRY AND DEFEND THEIR CESS POOL FAITH OF ISLAM, WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@tigerlord

Since tigerlord, aka, "Paper Tiger," FAILED in his debate with Slante because of a lame excuse, I have challenged him to return to this thread where I will finish him off completely, where I will take no prisoners, just like Stephen and I did with the equally Quran stupid "Path2Paradise" where he is still running away on his camel from this thread!  That reminds me, Miss Tradesecret RUNS away from threads in being Bible Stupid as well!  LOL

Here is the comment section of his FAILED DEBATE where Jesus and I made "Paper Tiger" the runaway Muslim fool that he truly is: 

Jesus and I have great plans for "Paper Tiger,"  if he can find his "balls" and shows up again in this thread, where we can't wait, praise Jesus!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@tigerlord

Since tigerlord, aka, "Paper Tiger," because what he "pretends to be," his is NOT, has been given a SECOND challenge to come back to this thread for me to easily Quran Slap him Silly!  But, as shown, he is still HIDING behind his camels and is just to afraid that he can't defend his despicable and STINKING Islamic faith in the name of his  goat-humper Allah God!  

When "Paper Tiger" cannot defend his faith, he therefore has to RUN AWAY FROM IT, just like the equally stupid Islamic fool "Path2Paradise" had to do!  LOL!

To see how stupid and dumbfounded tigerlord, aka, Paper Tiger, truly is, check out his link in the comment section of his FAILED debate:

Let's see how many times, and what excuses tigerlord, aka, "Paper Tiger" will use to RUNAWAY from his abhorred miserable  faith of Islam!

tigerlord
tigerlord
thomson gazelle
is it beneficial to debate with you in forum? did i not challenge you for debate and you run away like chicken?
let me instigate, if you do not want to instigate the debate. and choose any topic i will debate with you. about running away that wont happen ever.

Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@tigerlord
Though I could be wrong,
I think that BrotherD.Thomas  is an atheist, who trolls, pretending to be a Christian,
Not really worth engaging with, in my view.

It 'is possible that they are actually a Christian, who may or may not be crazy,
But their posts seem too insane, to be a genuine Christian,
Unless they're crazy from nature or nurture in life.

Though,
Even if BrotherD.Thomas 'is what I expect them to be,
Seems to me abnormal to spend this much time in character this much time trolling people.

But I've known other Anti-Theists, who spend an excessive amount of time with frequent and strange argument.

tigerlord
tigerlord
-->
@Lemming
++++
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@tigerlord

Tigerlord, "the baby talk Muslim" as shown herewith: "For it is blah-blah upon blah-blah, blah-blah upon blah-blah, gah-gah upon gah-gah, gah-gah upon gah-gah, a little here, a little there." https://www.debateart.com/debates/4394/comments/53453

You came back into this thread in your post #115,  in showing how despicable your camel-humping faith truly is, praise you!

Therefore, seemingly, "you found your balls" to continue in Jesus and I making you the continued Muslim "Carpet-kisser" fool you are for swallowing the most abhorred  faith known to mankind, which is ISLAM!

Are you ready to continue?  Oh, oh, wait, do you have more EXCUSES to RUN AWAY from your sickening Muslim faith AGAIN like is shown in the following links?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Lemming

Lemming,

You have nothing better to do than to bring up a thread THREE YEARS AGO?!!!

YOUR STUPID QUOTE #1: "Though I could be wrong, I think that BrotherD.Thomas  is an atheist, who trolls, pretending to be a Christian, Not really worth engaging with, in my view."

As seen with your non-sequitur post, your view of me in not being a Christian is correct, whereas, I am a TRUE CHRISTIAN that follows ALL of Jesus' inspired words within the JUDEO-Christian Bible, get it?

YOUR  STUPID QUOTE #2 "It 'is possible that they are actually a Christian, who may or may not be crazy, But their posts seem too insane, to be a genuine Christian, Unless they're crazy from nature or nurture in life."

Huh? Do you know yourself in what you are actually saying, whereas in your biography you said this that is so true: "About Me: Shallow education. A bit rambly. A bit lacking in coherence at times. Generally meh. I'm usually a rather friendly and polite person I'd say, although I do have lapses on occasion."

IN YOUR BIO QUOTE ABOVE, TRUER WORDS WERE NEVER SPOKEN IN YOUR BEHALF, AND YOU SAID THEM! LOL!

YOUR STUPID QUOTE #3:  "Seems to me abnormal to spend this much time in character this much time trolling people.

Abnormal for me to Bible Slap Silly®️ Bible inept pseudo-christians as Jesus as God tells me to do?  No matter what "time" I do this godly act, it matters not to you because you are too SCARED to even try to correct these Bible fools, other than for you to be nothing but "flotsam" within this esteemed forum!

NEXT DEBATEART MEMBER LIKE "LEMMING" THAT HAS NOTHING REALLY IMPORTANT TO SAY OTHER THAN TO BRING UP THREADS 3 YEARS AGO, WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@tigerlord

Well, as we can see, the "Ahab the Arab" tigerlord, aka, Paper Tiger, has ran off again and went into hiding because he cannot defend his sickening and despicable faith of Islam relative to this faith allowing their men to BEAT THEIR WIVES, having sex with PREPUBESCENT LITTLE GIRLS, and cutting off the CLITORIS of young girls because it will give them pleasure in sex!

Since the camel-herder Paper Tiger is too SCARED to be here because deep down he knows his faith in Islam is SICK,  Jesus and I will continue to show how SICK the religion of Islam truly is in the 21st century!

ISLAM AND SEX WITH INFANTS QUOTED BELOW  BY THE AUTHOR DR. ALI SINA!!!!!
Dr. Ali Sina

Recently Mr. Richard Dawkins sent a tweet asking whether there is any truth to the story that Khomeini had allowed sex with infants. Someone said that he read this story on faithfreedom.org and I confirmed its authenticity. This fatwa is made by Khomeini in volume 4 of his book Tahrir Al Wasilah (The Means of Freedom). The book was written in Arabic and I have published this fatwa below. By copy pasting the first line of the paragraph, you ’ll be able to find dozens of sites that have published the entire volume online. I copied it from the site al-shia.org. (Since the original publication of this article the site took the book off.)

An important selection of Fatwas and Sayings of Khomeini in English is published here:
Little Green Book
One of many abhorred sexual references within the above book is this one: "If a man who has married a girl who has not reached puberty possesses her sexually before her ninth birthday, inflicting traumatisms upon her, he has no right to repeat such an act with her. If a man sodomizes the son, brother, or father of his wife after their marriage, the marriage remains valid."

The Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini Fatwa:
كسيكه زوجه اى كمتر از نه سال دارد وطى او براى وى جايز نيست چه اينكه زوجه دائمى باشد، و چه منقطع ، و اما ساير كام گيريها از قبيل لمس بشهوت و آغوش گرفتن و تفخيذ(4)اشكال ندارد هر چند شيرخواره باشد، و اگر قبل از نه سال او را وطى كند اگر افضاء نكرده باشد بغير از گناه چيزى بر او نيست ، و اگر كرده باشد يعنى مجراى بول و مجراى حيض او را يكى كرده باشد و يا مجراى حيض و غائط او را يكى كرده باشد تا ابد وطى او بر وى حرام مى شود، لكن در صورت دوم حكم بنابر احتياط است و در هر حال بنا بر اقوى بخاطر افضاء از همسرى او بيرون نمى شود در نتيجه همه احكام زوجيت بر او مترتب مى شود يعنى او از شوهرش و شوهرش از او ارث مى برد، و نمى تواند پنجمين زن دائم بگيرد و ازدواجش با خواهر آن زن بر او حرام است و همچنين ساير احكام ، و بر او واجب است مادامى كه آن زنده است مخارجش را بپردازد. هر چند طلاقش داده باشد، بلكه هر چند كه آن زن بعد از طلاق شوهرى ديگرى انتخاب كرده باشد كه بنابر احتياط بايد افضا كننده نفقه او را بدهد، بلكه اين حكم خالى از قوت نيست ، و نيز بر او واجب است ديه افضا را كه ديه قتل است بآن زن بپردازد اگر آن زن آزاد است نصف ديه مرد را با مهريه ايكه معين شده و بخاطر عقد دخول بگردنش آمده به او بدهد، و اگر بعد از تمام شدن نه سال با او جماع كند و او را افضاء نمايد حرام ابدى نمى شود و ديه بگردنش نمى آيد، لكن نزديكتر به احتياط آن است كه مادامى كه آن زن زنده است نفقه اش را بدهد هر چند كه بنا بر اقوى واجب نيست . 

The following is the translation of this fatwa shown above in English.
It is not permissible to have sexual intercourse with one’s wife before she has reached nine years of age, be it permanent or temporary marriage. But there is no problem with all other sexual pleasures such as lustful touch, embracing, kissing and Tafkhiz (rubbing one’s penis against her thighs) even if the wife is still a baby being breastfed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, provided the girl is not permanently damaged. If she is, however, permanently damaged, i.e. if her urethra and her vagina, or her anus and her vagina become one, it will be permanently Haraam for him to have intercourse with her. This is however for precaution. In any case, by damaging her, the marriage does not become void, and all the laws of marriage are still applicable, meaning she will inherit from him and he will inherit from her and he can’t marry a fifth permanent wife. And he can’t marry the sisters of her, and other laws. 

It is also incumbent on him to pay her expenses, as long as she is alive, even though he divorces her, or that she marries another man. He will be still obliged to pay for the damage which is the same as blood-wit. If she is a free woman, he has to pay her half of the blood-wit of a man plus her dowry for having penetrated her. 
If a man has intercourse with a child after she reaches the age of nine and damages her, she won’t become prohibited to him and he has not committed any infraction. However, it is better that as long as she lives, he pays her expenses, even though it is not obligatory for him to do so. 

The Arabic word for rubbing one’s penis between the thighs of a baby is التفخيذ “Tafkhiz”.

I asked my friend Mr. Sam Solomon to help me translate this passage from Arabic. Sam is an ex-Muslim jurist. He studied Sharia for 15 years and knows Islam very well. He told me that Tafkhiz is not an invention of Khomeini or Shiite Islam, but it is part of the Islamic jurisprudence accepted by all Muslims, Shiites and Sunnis alike.
It must be said that apart from Aisha, Muhammad attempted to have sex with three other young girls, but all three screamed, and to his credit, he let them go. He also lusted after a toddler telling her mother that when she grows up and if he is still alive; he would like to marry her. Fortunately for the baby, he died before she grew up. The details of these stories are in my upcoming book “The Life of Muhammad under the light of Reason”.

AS SHOWN PREVIOUSLY IN THIS THREAD, CAN THE CAMEL HUMPING FAITH OF ISLAM GET ANY SICKER IN THE NAME ALLAH?  NO, IT CAN NOT!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@tigerlord

TO THE MEMBERSHIP OF THIS RELIGION FORUM:

We can all be relieved that the Muslim "goat-herder and carpet kisser" tigerlord, aka, Paper Tiger, has to leave DEBATEART Religion Forum under his own admittance that he is not supposed to be here in the first place in arguing, disputing, or debating his sickening and disgusting religion of Islam.  He finally came to terms with this blatant fact in the "comment section" of his LOSING DEBATE with Slainte herewith: https://www.debateart.com/debates/4394/comments/53729

Don't worry, in behalf of tigerlord being one of the most Quran stupid Muslims that this forum has ever seen, Jesus and I will continue to show in how utterly abhorrent the Islamic faith truly is in the 21st century, and as shown thus far in this thread!

An image of the Muslim tigerlord having to RUN AWAY from  DEBATEART Religion Forum to be correct with his Islamic precepts shown in the link above: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEKNBP9

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
 tigerlord, aka, Paper Tiger, has to leave DEBATEART Religion Forum under his own admittance .

Has he left, Brother?