Every pro-lifer always, without fail, gets it wrong on abortion.

Author: TWS1405

Total: 313
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Vici
And then they shout racist baby killer for dramatic effect.

At 92 years of age, they should know better.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Vici
You are not a Libertarian you need to change your political listing in your profile. And if you have a penis you need to quit engaging in this conversation it has nothing to do with you. It's about uteruses not penises so the penises can fuck off.
Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
Polytheist-Witch: --> @Vici
You are not a Libertarian you need to change your political listing in your profile. And if you have a penis you need to quit engaging in this conversation it has nothing to do with you. It's about uteruses not penises so the penises can fuck off.
Poly you were thinking about penises throughout your short post. And you end it with your expressed desire to have it violate your uterus. Getting tired of using the broom handle?
Vici
Debates: 11
Vici
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
 And if you have a penis you need to quit engaging in this conversation it has nothing to do with you.
ok so I can say "since you are not black, you should quit engaging in a debate about whether I should beat black people up" what are you even talking about???? sure I don't have a vag but that doesn't mean I can't talk about women typical matters, just as how even though I am not black I can talk about blm. 
Vici
Vici
-->
@TWS1405
Oh how cute, more sophomoric banality displaying the classic Dunning Kruger Effect. 
its bare facts, something you don't understand. you are racist and you like baby killing. end of topic. 

Vici
Vici
-->
@TWS1405
we can debate this if you wish but I would end up tearing you into shreds and sending you to instantaneous death. 
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Shila
How can you respond to his first point when you admitted you don't know what a 3rd dimension is,
Because I don't need to. Until you can demonstrate that such dimension exists, it has no place in a conversion about what is responsible for fluctuations in the weight of human bodies
But you said you focused on that specific one.

See your post:
I don't think you're reading my replies.

You asked me how I can respond to the article without knowing what a third dimension is. I replied that I don't need to know what it is in order to comment on the phenomenon the article sought to explain. What does me focusing on that specific one  have to do with anything?

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Public-Choice
Why bicker about my studies then if you don't want to debate this? 
Hence why I used the term "all out". I'm not going to pull up, read, and then comment on article after article after article. If you want to debate the issue you'll have to provide you're own arguments.

The only "evidence" we are therefore left with is asserting them as the cause of something else
What else saw the various things mentioned?
Don't understand the question. "Saw" implies sight, which implies a person, so the question should be "who else", but then that really makes no sense. Please clarify.

Best.Korea
Debates: 271
Best.Korea
-->
@Double_R
"You asked me how I can respond to the article without knowing what a third dimension is."

Yeah, you can because you ate a parrot. You are right.

Shila
Shila
-->
@Double_R
-->
@Shila
How can you respond to his first point when you admitted you don't know what a 3rd dimension is,
Because I don't need to. Until you can demonstrate that such dimension exists, it has no place in a conversion about what is responsible for fluctuations in the weight of human bodies
But you said you focused on that specific one.

See your post:
I don't think you're reading my replies.

You asked me how I can respond to the article without knowing what a third dimension is. I replied that I don't need to know what it is in order to comment on the phenomenon the article sought to explain. What does me focusing on that specific one  have to do with anything?

So why are you focusing on something you know nothing about? 

You admitted, “ I don't know what a 3rd dimension is, but at least we seem to understand what we're talking about now, so that's good I guess.”

Best.Korea thinks you ate a parrot. Is that why you don't need to know what it is in order to comment on the phenomenon the article sought to explain?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Barney
Thanks Barny I really needed that Monty Python vid. Great !!!
Shila
Shila
-->
@ebuc
--> @Barney
Thanks Barny I really needed that Monty Python vid. Great !!!
If it helps you get it right on Abortion, why not!!

TWS1405
TWS1405