Deb-8-a-bull
Whats that? 
Everlasting Gobstopper 

Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
Using the bible logic. 
The christians aint the best when it come to actual like numbers and stuff 
Soooooo 144,000 people means two maybe three million im thinking.  
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
No stopppppppp

Oh  Literally .
I stuffed up.
My bad 144,000 means 144,000. 

Best.Korea
Debates: 276
Best.Korea
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
By reading the Bible, you dont increase your chance. Only by applying it, you increase your chance of going to heaven directly. 

To apply the Bible, you must follow every law in the Bible.

Some of those laws are:
Not to eat meat
Not to masturbate
Not to brag
Not to place importance on yourself
To give most of your money to the poor until they have as much as you have

There are some crimes that send you to hell for a long time. 
These crimes are atheism, homosexuality, adultery, theft, killing, lust... and many others that go against the Bible.

Out of all these crimes, atheism is the worst. It cant be forgiven. This is why atheists will suffer forever.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Literally right. 
Apparently my bible has an appendix.  

Shila
Shila
-->
@Best.Korea
--> @Deb-8-a-bull
I am the truth. Others are not the truth. What I say is right.

People ask
What is necessary for someone to enter heaven? 

I say
All that is necessary to enter heaven directly is to obey Bible literally. 

There are those who will first go to hell to pay for their crimes, then they will go to heaven.

The time spent in hell is proportional to the crimes person committed.

The more the person obeys the Bible, the less time the person will spend in hell
So eventually all go to heaven after serving time in hell. 
In North Korea they go directly to heaven because they pay for their crimes in Korean jails,  then they will go to heaven.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Shila
Atheists will suffer forever.

I can forgive mass murderers, rapists...

But how can I forgive an atheist? He goes to hell to burn.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
I have decided not to answer your questions, since you are obviously a low spawn of satan....Back away, satan. 

Tell me god,

Why did Jesus need to be tested by Satan?

Why was Cain spared death?

Why did you have to harden Pharaoh's heart?

Where are Moses, Abraham, Hezekiah and Mary now?

Where is the Ark of the Covenant?

Are the gospels of Mathew, Mark, Luke and John all true and correct to your word?

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Stephen
There is no why. God is right. You are wrong. Thats why you will burn in hell. At this point, even if you repent you will still burn for at least 10000 years. If you dont repent, you will burn for all eternity.
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
Well what a strange little god you are then dear best.korea.

And a sad name too. 

Now it is pleasing to see that you point out persuasively that we should not seek a sign therefore there is no need for you to provide me the name of my daughter. 

Indeed to perform any such miracle would in fact probably invalidate your own words in the bible, not to mention yourself. 

But you see there is one sneaky problem that now you are going to have resolve for me.

If you don't do miracles anymore - how is it that you are able to speak on this site for this is truly a miracle.  

Why refuse to do miracles - and then at the same time do a miracle.  That makes no sense - even if you are always right. It appears that you also always wrong. 

But then again -perhaps your name is not best.korea but rather best career.   And it seems that you actually have made a poor choice - and ended up like our recently deposed English PM - a short lived poor career.   

Happy holidays- and thanks for playing. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
10000 years or not.

You don't seem very sure.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Perhaps your name is not best.korea but rather best career. And it seems that you actually have made a poor choice

Pot kettle.

- and ended up like our recently deposed English PM - a short lived poor career.   

So your Australian PM is English, is he? 🤣
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
I am right. You are wrong. What I say is right. I say that I am the God. I am the greatest of all. People cannot win against me.

People set their traps thinking they can trick a God. God is the master of the worlds. No one can trick a God.

God is always right. You should always listen to God. 

God gave the Bible. Bible is not a collection of stories. Bible is the truth. Bible is Gods word that is to be followed literally. 

Every part of the Bible is true. Doubting just one sentence in the Bible means you go to hell.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
I am right. You are wrong. What I say is right. I say that I am the God. I am the greatest of all. People cannot win against me.

People set their traps thinking they can trick a God. God is the master of the worlds. No one can trick a God.

God is always right. You should always listen to God. 

God gave the Bible. Bible is not a collection of stories. Bible is the truth. Bible is Gods word that is to be followed literally. 

Every part of the Bible is true. Doubting just one sentence in the Bible means you go to hell.
You are a fraud. Perhaps you are really Brother D Thomas in a new form of parody. Who knows. 

I set no traps. You fell into your own little hole.  Once you denied miracles you stuffed up.  I do happen to believe the bible. You sadly do not know it very well.

In any event - your threats have no credibility - since you are not God. And that is a problem for you - not me.  
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
So your Australian PM is English, is he?
No, our PM is very Australian. 

Yet Australia is part of the Commonwealth so I am quite entitled to view every PM in the commonwealth as ours. Just as every nation in the Commonwealth is entitled to call the King our Majesty. 

This is one of the beauties of the Commonwealth as opposed to the UN. 

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
I am right. You disagree with me. That means you are wrong. I am the God.

You will burn in hell for about 300 years.

More bad things: Your entire family will burn in hell.

Children are punished for the crimes of their parents.

Didnt I write in the Bible that behavior such as yours takes you to hell? You still do it.

I am not angry that you are going to hell to burn. It wont harm me in any way.

God is always right. It is wrong to disagree with God. Those that disagree with God will be punished.

Logic of God is simple, yet many fail to understand it. Thats why they burn.
Stephen
Stephen
- and ended up like our recently deposed English PM - a short lived poor career.   

Yet Australia is part of the Commonwealth so I am quite entitled to view every PM in the commonwealth as ours..

Stop talking bollocks. You have your own Pm and we in England have our own.

Just admit it, you got caught cold LYING AGAIN!🤣

Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen
- and ended up like our recently deposed English PM - a short lived poor career.   

Yet Australia is part of the Commonwealth so I am quite entitled to view every PM in the commonwealth as ours..

Stephen England doesn’t have a prime minister. British PM Liz Truss resigned, remember? 
So the Reverent  might be right. The only PM in the commonwealth is Australian.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Shila

Stephen England doesn’t have a prime minister. British PM Liz Truss resigned, remember? 

Do you post simply for the sake om posting?

ffs! stop it. He got caught cold lying again.

The only PM in the commonwealth is Australian.

Then I finally have to agree with the Brother. You are as thick as the Reverend tradsecret.

There are many commonwealths PM's you absolute bone head.  

Don't bother responding to me if you are going to defend this lying fkr just to stir the shite.

He's a liar that has, like all liars eventually are,  been caught cold AGAIN and you are attempting to justify his lies with more lies.

Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen

Do you post simply for the sake om posting?

ffs! stop it. He got caught cold lying again.

The only PM in the commonwealth is Australian.

Then I finally have to agree with the Brother. You are as thick as the Reverend tradsecret.

There are many commonwealths PM's you absolute bone head.  

Don't bother responding to me if you are going to defend this lying fkr just to stir the shite. 

He's a liar that has, like all liars eventually are,  been caught cold AGAIN and you are attempting to justify his lies with more lies.
Reverend is from Australia. The  Reverend would know better how the Commonwealth works than some American.
UK is exiting the  EU (BREXIT), the British PM Luz Truss reigned. So the Reverent  might be right. The only PM in the commonwealth is Australian.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
I, God, am right. Trade is wrong. Trade committed crimes against the word of God. I dont forgive such sins. Trade will burn in hell.

Trades children will burn in hell for Trades crimes.

People ask: How does a real follower of God looks like?

Real follower of God never places importance on himself.

Real follower asks forgiveness every day and every second. He knows he is bad.

It is written in the Bible: No one knows the truth except God. (Using ideas from something other than Bible is wrong, since only Bible is the truth and accurate word of God.)

It is written: Only God is good. (Everyone else is bad and should beg for forgiveness every second.)
Stephen
Stephen
Reverend is from Australia.

Yes, he is he. He makes this claim often doesn't he?  He even tells us - brags - that he is a Chaplain to the Australian Defence Forces.

So how the fk can he even say OUR English PM.

Tradesecret wrote: and ended up like our recently deposed English PM - a short lived poor career.   #100

He is a compulsive liar. He has absolutely no grounds for such a claim, and you are encouraging him in the bare faced lie. 

The  Reverend would know better how the Commonwealth works than some American.

That maybe true. But I am English you fkn clown. I live in Droitwich Worcestershire England. 

The only PM in the commonwealth is Australian.

Nope. The Commonwealth is made up of many countries and each with their own Prime Ministers.  GOOGLE IT YOU fkn idiot!

Stop lying for the twat. You are only encouraging the idiot. He fkd up big time and he knows it. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
You are so precious.  I said our English PM.   It's not a lie. She was not our Aussie PM.  she is part of the commonwealth. I don't really care that you are such a ding dong. - but really - accusing me of lying over this is just the ravings of a little baby. Stop whining all the time. 

but all the same have a nice day. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
I am right. You disagree with me. That means you are wrong. I am the God.

You will burn in hell for about 300 years.

More bad things: Your entire family will burn in hell.

Children are punished for the crimes of their parents.

Didnt I write in the Bible that behavior such as yours takes you to hell? You still do it.

I am not angry that you are going to hell to burn. It wont harm me in any way.

God is always right. It is wrong to disagree with God. Those that disagree with God will be punished.

Logic of God is simple, yet many fail to understand it. Thats why they burn.
Well a little petty god who doesn't like it when people prove him wrong. 

Hey god, - if you knew your bible - you would know that what I said was not the unforgiveable sin. But hey- if you're really god you wouldn't made such a silly slip. 

Fraudulent one. It is you who will spend eternity in Hell. For blasphemy against the Spirit of God. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Shila
Hi Shila,

I am surprised by your support - but just for the record, the British Commonwealth has many more than one PM.   It has 32 in fact.  

Of course the website probably needs to be updated to reflect the new king of England. It appears to not have been updated since 2020.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
I said our English PM

I know what you have written as does everyone else reading here. You are not English. A British MP is not YOUR MP or even Australia's MP.  It is debateable if you are even Australian, Or even a New Zealander as you also claim to be..  You are very ill Reverend "tradey".

Tradesecret wrote: and ended up like our recently deposed English PM - a short lived poor career.   #100

But what I have found most disgraceful about this bare faced lie of yours is that Shila is willing to support your lies and make excuses for the lies you continue to spew, which makes him a more disgraceful and devious person than you could ever be.  You are ill, you have an excuse, Shila is not sick and is a lot more intelligent than you, so he has no excuse for what he is intentionally perpetuating.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Again my care level is zero. 

Go away and stop stalking me - mr stalker.  

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
I am right. You are evil. You will burn in hell. You are wrong. You didnt prove me wrong. You proved yourself wrong.

Your words will be used to judge you. Every violation of Bible is unforgivable. You will be punished for it.

I am right. I say that I am the God. God hates you. You want to fight a God. You better know your strength.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
You want to fight a God. You better know your strength.

Jacob fought god and won. Jocob couldn't have known his own strength.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Stephen
I am right. Trade is not Jacob nor an iron chariot. He thinks he is, but he isnt. He cant possibly compare himself to Jacob. Jacob was a true believer.