George Floyd KILLED himself.

Author: TWS1405

Total: 85
TWS1405
Debates: 0
TWS1405
Candace Owens new documentary PROVES Floyd died of an OD on Fentanyl. and the left needs to spin a different take on order to financially benefit the biggest lie ever sold to America: #BLM
TWS1405
TWS1405
If you believe Chauvin killed Floyd as the left claims, then you need to prove that the level of Fentanyl in his system, mixed with Meth and other co trolled substances, had absolutely nothing to do with Floyd’s respiratory distress, enlarged heart, and erratic behavior during his lawful arrest. . 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@TWS1405
Did Jews gas themselves?

Or were they pushed?
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@TWS1405
If you believe Chauvin killed Floyd as the left claims, then you need to prove that the level of Fentanyl in his system, mixed with Meth and other co trolled substances, had absolutely nothing to do with Floyd’s respiratory distress, enlarged heart, and erratic behavior during his lawful arrest. .
False. You need to prove the weight applied to Floyd's neck and chest had nothing to do with it. Chauvin lifted his boot off the ground at times, unleashing huge amounts of weight onto Floyd's neck and he yelled at the doctor that arrived, telling him to back away.
Bones
Debates: 30
Bones
instead of linking us to a paid hour long documentary, why don't you make the argument and source it for us, because presumably you think there is some scientific indication that George died from drugs.   

Don't get me wrong, I think it would be hilarious if the entire George Floyd thing was a sham, just as how it would be funny if the moon landing was actually faked, but thus far I'm not convinced. 
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@TWS1405
That's not how BoP works.
Shila
Shila
-->
@TWS1405
The case was tried in court with all the medical and video evidence presented to both sides to determine cause of death. It was ruled George Floyd died by asphyxiation and not from Fentanyl and the Floyd family was awarded 27 million in compensation. Chauvin was found guilty and sent to jail to serve a 20 year sentence.
Case closed.
Debating the  case here is ridiculous. The experts already had their day in court and a verdict was passed.

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Shila
Those so-called (faux) experts lied. 
The family being given free money was a PC PR stunt. 
You clearly haven’t watched Candace’s movie where she interviewed an unbiased ACTUAL expert who proved the trial was a sham and the media steered it all in that direction. 

I will debate this case until the cows come home and pigs fly, because next to BLM being the biggest lie ever sold, this case was the second biggest lie driving BLM all the way to the bank and million dollar mansions. 
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Barney
That’s not how the Bureau of Prisons works???? 
Come again! 
Shila
Shila
-->
@TWS1405
--> @Shila
The experts lied. 
The family being given free money was a PC PR stunt. 
You clearly haven’t watched Candace’s movie where she interviewed an unbiased ACTUAL expert who proved the trial was a sham and the media steered it all in that direction. 

I will debate this case until the cows come home and pigs fly, because next to BLM being the biggest lie ever sold, this case was the second biggest lie driving BLM all the way to the bank and million dollar mansions. 
Jury in Floyd killing federal trial appears mostly white.

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Bones

This isn’t the lengthy documentary. It’s a 55 min breakdown by a black pastor giving an unbiased perspective on the case. 

At about 16-18 min in is the actual expert that covers the fentanyl facts along with the point that the media inculcated everyone to buy their narrative, same for the jury pool that was so obviously tainted. 

There was more than one angle of video and photos of Chauvin and the infamous knee. The one kept out of the public’s eye is the most important angle of them all: the one where his knee wasn’t on his neck but on his shoulder. 

The medical examiner’s report proves beyond all reasonable doubt that Floyd’s killed himself. Enlarged heart. Lethal dose of fentanyl mixed with meth. No trauma to any muscular, tendons, skin, nothing around the neck physiology. 

And I find it rather sick you’d find this case hilarious knowing it was a sham. People died. Peoples lives were ruined. Businesses destroyed. Police assassinated. So much loss and destruction over a lie (that’s more akin to the “hands up don’t shoot” lies than the conspiracies over the moon landing) to further racial division and discord directed at the criminal justice system and its employees. 
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Shila
Skin tone of the jury pool doesn’t prove 💩!
Shila
Shila
-->
@TWS1405
--> @Shila
Skin tone of the jury pool doesn’t prove 💩!
It did in the case of George Floyd. Even an all white jury found a white police officer guilty of murdering George Floyd a black man much to the chagrin of white racists following the case. You appear to have followed George Floyd’s case and side with the white racists.

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Shila
No it didn’t. No more than it did on the Oj trial(s). 

Until  you watch the linked you tube video giving unbiased feedback by a black pastor regarding the fact based truths Candace Owens uncovered, I won’t respond to you any further. You’re nothing but a broken record and I simply won’t beat that dead horse…never again. 
Shila
Shila
-->
@TWS1405
--> @Shila
No it didn’t. No more than it did on the Oj trial(s). 

Until  you watch the linked you tube video giving unbiased feedback by a black pastor regarding the fact based truths Candace Owens uncovered, I won’t respond to you any further. You’re nothing but a broken record and I simply won’t beat that dead horse…never again. 
The Black Pastor openly admits he didn’t know what to say after watching the  video. But the all white jury found Chauvin guilty of murdering George Floyd.  Remember the jury was picked to judge the case. The black pastor is just a commentator. Even the  white judge awarded the Floyd family 27 million in compensation.
Black pastors are racist. Remember Jeremiah Wright?
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Shila
The pastor had plenty to say, you jsut didn’t listen. No surprise. 

Bye, bot. 
Bones
Debates: 30
Bones
-->
@TWS1405
I'll repeat what I said 

instead of linking us to a paid hour long documentary, why don't you make the argument and source it for us, because presumably you think there is some scientific indication that George died from drugs.   
On top of the fact that I am not willing to watch an hour long documentary, I think that if you explain it to me, it will show that you actually understand what you are saying, as opposed to merely spewing an ideology. 

You said 

The medical examiner’s report proves beyond all reasonable doubt that Floyd’s killed himself.
which shows me that you respect the medicinal and scientific community, which leads me to wonder why you believe this particular medical examiners report, but not the countless ones which counter what you are saying. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@TWS1405

This isn’t the lengthy documentary. It’s a 55 min breakdown by a black pastor giving an unbiased perspective on the case. 

From a comment below your link:

"Also in the film the room mates said they never heard from Floyd's family and nobody ever came by to pick up some of his belongings. Think about that for a second".

Seems ole' Georges' life mattered to everyone but those directly connected to him.
sadolite
sadolite
Floyd was dead long before he died. His actual death was just a formality.

Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen
--> @TWS1405

From a comment below your link:

"Also in the film the room mates said they never heard from Floyd's family and nobody ever came by to pick up some of his belongings. Think about that for a second".

Seems ole' Georges' life mattered to everyone but those directly connected to him
They were all too scared to go back to the same police station to pickup George Floyd’s belongings after seeing what the officers had done to George. 

Shila
Shila
-->
@sadolite
Floyd was dead long before he died. His actual death was just a formality.
The video shows George Floyd was very much alive and even cried out “I can’t breathe” more than 20 times while his neck was still pinned under Chauvin knee. The jury rule Chauvin was guilty of murdering George Floyd.

Shila
Shila
-->
@TWS1405
--> @Shila
The pastor had plenty to say, you jsut didn’t listen. No surprise. 

Bye, bot.
The Pastor is not a medical examiner, nor was he at the scene of the crime. He is just a commentator hardly qualified to make  a judgement. Being black makes him even less qualified.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Shila
0111011101100101011011100111010000100000011100100110100101100111011010000111010000100000011011110111011001100101011100100010000001111001011011110111010101110010001000000111000001110010011011110110001101100101011100110111001101101111011100100010110000100000011011000110111101101100

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Bones
> @TWS1405
I'll repeat what I said 

On top of the fact that I am not willing to watch an hour long documentary, I think that if you explain it to me, it will show that you actually understand what you are saying, as opposed to merely spewing an ideology. 
And I’ll repeat what I said: it’s not a documentary, it’s a review of bits and parts of the two hour documentary by a black pastor. 

I simply cannot articulate and give justice to either what the black pastor says, or what the unbiased professional says regarding the cause of death of Floyd. Which is why I told you where you can scan ahead to and watch and listen to an actual expert. 

Your refusal to even watch that 10 min (or so) segment speaks volumes about your denialism, but more so your laziness. 

You said 

The medical examiner’s report proves beyond all reasonable doubt that Floyd’s killed himself.
which shows me that you respect the medicinal and scientific community, which leads me to wonder why you believe this particular medical examiners report, but not the countless ones which counter what you are saying. 
for the same reasons I don’t believe any so-called medical professionals who push the trans agenda upon children; the same reasons I don’t believe Fauci and his minions regarding CV19 and the safety of the death jabs; in other words, when money is involved or a political agenda, as in this case, I don’t believe liars who claim to be experts testifying in clear contradiction to well established medical evidence regarding fentanyl and their lying eyes on where the knee was actually placed. 
TWS1405
TWS1405
TWS1405
TWS1405
I am not the first to discuss this case and that sham organization, as Candace Owens has been all over it. Her NEW documentary, "The Greatest LIE ever sold: George Floyd and the Rise of BLM."

The truth, which the media and democrats have fought hard to hide is that George Floyd killed himself with a lethal dose of fentanyl & meth, that Derrick Chauvin's knee was on his shoulder and NOT on his neck; and all the money made by BLM was spent in one of two ways: (1) to Patrice Cullors and her cronies' buying mansions in white neighborhoods, and (2) to gender ideology organizations. All of which Candace covers in her documentary. Bottom line, not a single penny actually went to a black business, black organization, black school, or even a black neighborhood. Not a cent.

Everyone knows the inherent imminent danger that fentanyl poses, it's not rocket science. And the toxicology report of George Floyd proves beyond any doubt that he died of an overdose and not any knee on a shoulder or the spuriously claimed neck.

The initial coroner's report even substantiates the toxicology report whereas any trauma to the neck is concerned, which there was absolutely none. None whatsoever. George Floyd had hypertension, an enlarged heart, and was grossly overdosed with fentanyl.

Police departments, cities, etc. always "settle" with families in racially charged cases due to the racial nature of the case. Why? Because of the black assailant, perp, suspect, violent offender, whoever is found at fault and the city, cops, or whomever was not...then there will be violent unrest and rioting, pillaging, burning and killing by black folk. That's just a fact of life in this country because blacks are not being held accountable for their actions.

DRAFT SO FAR...

Shila
Shila
-->
@TWS1405
I am not the first to discuss this case and that sham organization, as Candace Owens has been all over it. Her NEW documentary, "The Greatest LIE ever sold: George Floyd and the Rise of BLM."

The truth, which the media and democrats have fought hard to hide is that George Floyd killed himself with a lethal dose of fentanyl & meth, that Derrick Chauvin's knee was on his shoulder and NOT on his neck; and all the money made by BLM was spent in one of two ways: (1) to Patrice Cullors and her cronies' buying mansions in white neighborhoods, and (2) to gender ideology organizations. All of which Candace covers in her documentary. Bottom line, not a single penny actually went to a black business, black organization, black school, or even a black neighborhood. Not a cent.

Everyone knows the inherent imminent danger that fentanyl poses, it's not rocket science. And the toxicology report of George Floyd proves beyond any doubt that he died of an overdose and not any knee on a shoulder or the spuriously claimed neck.

The initial coroner's report even substantiates the toxicology report whereas any trauma to the neck is concerned, which there was absolutely none. None whatsoever. George Floyd had hypertension, an enlarged heart, and was grossly overdosed with fentanyl.

Police departments, cities, etc. always "settle" with families in racially charged cases due to the racial nature of the case. Why? Because of the black assailant, perp, suspect, violent offender, whoever is found at fault and the city, cops, or whomever was not...then there will be violent unrest and rioting, pillaging, burning and killing by black folk. That's just a fact of life in this country because blacks are not being held accountable for their actions.

DRAFT SO FAR...

You must have retired before your training was complete.

The video shows George Floyd was very much alive and even cried out “I can’t breathe” more than 20 times while his neck was still pinned under Chauvin knee. The jury rule Chauvin was guilty of murdering George Floyd.

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Shila
🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@TWS1405
You're a great cop, but a terrible public servant.

You just prove that stereotype that cops are trigger-happy, power-hungry, racist, good ol' boys. So you're a good cop.

But you utterly fail at being a public servant and upholding the creed you supposedly believe in: "protect and serve."
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Public-Choice
I did nothing of the sort. Clown. 
Your delusions of grandeur knows no bounds.