After Death

Author: Statichead

Total: 82
Statichead
Debates: 4
Statichead
What do you think comes after death? Any replies welcome. Bonus question: If someone told you that you had 3 days to live, would you be ready to die?
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@Statichead
I believe in the Christian conception of heaven and hell.
If someone told you that you had 3 days to live, would you be ready to die?
Ready? Yes. Want to? Not really.
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@SirAnonymous
thanks for sharing!
ludofl3x
Debates: 0
ludofl3x
Nothing. You're dead. What happens to the flame when you blow out the candle, sort of thing. 
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Statichead
What do you think comes after death?
Heaven or Hell. I'm a warrior for GAWD! So I hope I make it into the former. (I've already declined Thor's invitation into Valhalla.)

Bonus question: If someone told you that you had 3 days to live, would you be ready to die?
I'd be just as anxious if someone told me I had 14,610 days to die. But you go when yo go.

Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Statichead
Ready enough,
Likely I have and will be more ready at certain moments of my life than others,
More accepting or resigned,

I'd not be happy about it I 'think,
Prefer to live more,

I 'suspect even in old age, I will still prefer to live more,
But I cannot say what situation or opinions I'll hold, in the unknown future.

. . .

I'm still thinking on the question,
"What do you think comes after death?"
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@Lemming
sounds good
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
 (I've already declined Thor's invitation into Valhalla.
Thor has nothing to do with Valhalla and you'd have to die in battle together and even if you died in battle there's no guaranteed go there so you're a freaking idiot.

No I'm not afraid to die because I know spirit is eternal. I've been dead once it wasn't that bad.
Stephen
Stephen
@the witch

I know spirit is eternal

So can the spirit not die. witch?
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Statichead

Statichead,

YOUR QUOTE OF HELL AND HEAVEN:  "What do you think comes after death? Any replies welcome. Bonus question: If someone told you that you had 3 days to live, would you be ready to die?"

The image below is the burning sulfur lakes of Hell, of which, Miss Tradesecret, Shila, and any other pseudo-christian upon this Religion Forum will be headed upon their earthly demise:

This image below is where I, as a TRUE Christian, will be going upon my untimely demise which is Jesus' glorious Heaven, praise:

When I reach Heaven, I will apologize for the image above to have two black kids in it, because as any TRUE Christian should know, they have the dreadful and ungodly "Ham Curse!"  Anyway, the first thing that I want to ask my serial killer Jesus, is when is He going to make His Second Coming?  After all, it's been 2000 years and counting, where Jesus said it would be in the generation of His life: "Amen, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see that the kingdom of God has come in power."  (Mark 9:1 )

In any event, those that are TRUE Christians, that follow ALL of the Bible's precepts and doctrine, will be going to heaven. Men will look forward to Heaven because there will be absolutely NO WOMAN in heaven as the Bible promises, because basically we men had to put up with them while upon earth!  Furthermore, we get to walk with Jesus for eternity, walking and talking to Jesus, day after day, after day, after day, after day, in endless talking to Jesus, every day, day after day for eternity, how great will that be fellow men? Praise!

In what I would do if I had 3 days left towards Heaven, and would I be ready to die, NO!  This is because Jesus, as God, told men to be fruitful and multiply, therefore as most of my 18 wives said, their life ambition was to be able to "sit up!  Nonetheless, I followed Jesus' passage herewith to the extremes in making offspring for Jesus, praise: "And God said to him, “I am God Almighty:[ be fruitful and multiply. A nation and a company of nations shall come from you, and kings shall come from your own body."  Genesis 35:11)

Statichead
Statichead
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
my my what a tale

so women dont get to go to heaven just cus they're women? Thats not too fair, as I'm told god and jesus are supposed to be. 

Also, Wouldnt talking to someone for the rest of eternity get... I dunno... boring? Like hanging out with jesus could be cool but If the only thing you do is talk that might get boring. Wouldnt you want to play a game with him or something?

And what about the billions of other men who also want to talk to Jesus, I mean, He's just one guy isnt he?
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
what do you mean by that? I would like to hear what you mean by that.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Statichead
What do you think comes after death?
This answer will require use of logical common sense.

What occurs after death is the same as what occurred before, our individual life at conception.

...before <....* | *..... > after....
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@ebuc
makes sense
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Statichead
I do try to make sense. It is in my genetics to do so :--)
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Statichead

Statichead,

YOUR BLASPHEMOUS QUOTE!:  "Also, Wouldnt talking to someone for the rest of eternity get... I dunno... boring? Like hanging out with jesus could be cool but If the only thing you do is talk that might get boring. Wouldnt you want to play a game with him or something?"

How dare you say that talking to Jesus for eternity would be boring!!!  Just who in the Hell do you think you are? Yes, there're a lot of only men in Heaven, and we would probably have to stand in line for 100 to 200 years to be able to talk to our serial killer Jesus in the first place, but when we finally reach the head of the line, that will be a glorious day for sure, praise!

In wanting to play a game with Jesus, I would be afraid to do so because as "inferred" within the scriptures, He might want to play a "touchy-feely" game since it shows Jesus to be GAY! *Cough*  Therefore, I would just want to play a "Truth or Dare" game with Jesus in asking Him; "Jesus, when in the Hell are you going to make a 2nd coming to the earth that you created because TRUE Christians are still waiting for you after 2000 years plus!  

"So Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him." (Hebrews 9:28)

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Statichead
Well you know the old saying, you can want in one hand shit in the other and see which one fills up first.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Statichead
A. Nothing probably

B. As ready as I'll ever be.
Athias
Athias
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Thor has nothing to do with Valhalla and you'd have to die in battle together and even if you died in battle there's no guaranteed go there so you're a freaking idiot.
The comment was clearly facetious, Poly. I'm not that guy--go dump your pseudo-pendantic dreck on someone else.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Athias
You're the one posting inaccurate information on a public forum if you don't want people to call you out on your stupid shit, then don't fucking post it. 
Athias
Athias
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
You're the one posting inaccurate information on a public forum
It wasn't intended to be "accurate." (You'll also notice that I intentionally misspelled, "God.") Hence, my facetiousness.

if you don't want people to call you out on your stupid shit, then don't fucking post it. 
I don't mind being called out; what I do mind is your lack of decorum under the guise of "free speech." As I said, I'm not that guy. Go dump your dreck on someone else. Your masquerading as a foul-mouthed pagan hasn't made me oblivious to your "alternate" personality.
Best.Korea
Debates: 265
Best.Korea
Once you die, you probably disappear forever.

I am not sure about this.

Maybe there is a chance you appear again?

My hope is that when I die, I will disappear forever.

Reincarnation is terrible, and I hope its not real in any form.

If there is heaven and hell, I am going to hell... so I hope thats not real either.
Stephen
Stephen
@ Mother Shipton aka the Witch

Come to take a "shit" again have you. I can only assume you must have been constipated after your months ban.

@Athias.  You're the one posting inaccurate information on a public forum if you don't want people to call you out on your stupid shit, then don't fucking post it. 

You are the one that doesn't like being called out on your own "shite", Witch..

Where do your god's come from and how old are they, Witch?

Polly said:>>" taking a shit!. #140
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@zedvictor4
@Athias
@BrotherD.Thomas
@Best.Korea
Man I keep missing tons of stuff

@BrotherD.Thomas
Truth or Dare with Jesus sounds like an awesome time

@Athias
just let go of witch, they'll lose power just ignore

@Best.Korea
I suppose YOLO is a good mindset for you?

@zed
nice mindset
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Athias
Oh yes yes I must have several different identities on this site because you guys can't comprehend one person actually feeling this way about your assholeness. The mods can prove that I post under one identity and one identity only so if you want to post some kind of proof that I'm somebody else talk to the mods if not shut the fuck up and don't engage douche.
RationalMadman
Debates: 562
RationalMadman
This is one of those topics where I will just play it safe quite honestly.

The fact is nobody really knows, period, full-stop.

Like I would just suppose some of us do get reincarnated in a sense for the god's/demigods' entertainment but who knows? It genuinely is guesswork, let's not deny it and there will never be a way of knowing until we are dead.

Those who 'died and came back to life' could easily, super easily even, have had memories wiped and/or altered in order to return to this realm and keep the integrity of this reality (if it's an experiment, test or whatever) in tact.
Athias
Athias
-->
@Statichead
@Athias
just let go of witch, they'll lose power just ignore
I'll do just that.

Athias
Athias
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Didn't bother to read what you stated. Have a nice day,  ma'am (or more "accurately," sir.) I'll respond to you no more.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

Hmmmm, Polytheist-Witch is a real witch, oh my, Jesus' inspired words as God says the following:

You shall not permit a sorceress to live.” (Exodus 22:18)

“A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.” (Leviticus 20:27)

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”) (Revelation 21)

Statichead
Statichead
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Do you have the whole bible memorized?