The United States of America is The Best and Most Successful Nation by Far

Author: YouFound_Lxam ,

Total: 161
TWS1405
Debates: 0
TWS1405
--> @YouFound_Lxam
Don’t try engaging Best.Korea. He’s a pedophile. He’s made several posts advocating for it and the sexual liberation of children. He’s not worth your time or effort. 
Best.Korea
Debates: 13
Best.Korea
--> @Intelligence_06
We dont know for sure. US has largest percentage of population in prison.

If you dont steal a poster, insult Kim, or do other stupid things, you would be fine.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
--> @TWS1405
I was joking. I even wrote on my profile page that I am a liar, but you still get offended...

We are living at times when people are so sensitive and weak. Back in my days, you could joke about almost anything and nobody cared.

Today, people get offended by EVERYTHING.
TWS1405
TWS1405
--> @Best.Korea
Nice backpeddle there champ. Not buying it. 
The manner, tone, effort, attitude, behavior and demeanor you’ve displayed from day one signing up here says otherwise. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
--> @TWS1405
Can liars put effort into lying?

Do all liars stick to effortless lies?

While the low effort trolling can be fun for a short time, it eventually falls apart because angry people rip it to shreds.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
--> @Best.Korea
I don't know why you think America is so weak.

Yes, if its military was better led, then we would be a bigger and stronger military.

But even without that, we are single handedly the strongest and most powerful military force on the planet.

This is why your government thought that war against Talibans(people who defeated Soviet Union) was a good idea.

Let me give you a history lesson:
Starting in 2002 we took over Afghanistan one year after the 9/11 attacks. Then after that we helped them to rebuild. Our one mistake was that we didn't take out all of the Taliban.

Then when Obama became president, he made a stupid decision to pull out of Afghanistan, but then Trump became president, and stopped that. He put forces back in Afghanistan to stop the Taliban's from coming to take it back. 

Then recently in 2021, Biden made the single most stupid decision to pull out of Afghanistan again and let the Taliban take over. Then after they realized it was a mistake, they tried to take it back, but the Biden administration was so stupid that they didn't just lose lives, but they didn't win it back. 

Now I'm not saying that our government as of right now is powerful, our government is actually going downhill, but the USA's military capability's is the strongest. With the right government, one that will soon come to power, because the Biden Administration is ruining America, we will not stand down.

We might have a small amount of people in the military, but I think you will agree that now in this day and age, people are not of a big factor as it used to be. The US military capabilities are far beyond what even us citizens know.

You really think the US government would show everyone its most powerful weapon? No, we are the most powerful.  
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
--> @YouFound_Lxam
"Our one mistake was that we didn't take out all of the Taliban."

You couldnt. You dont know where they are or who they are among civilians.

Its called guerilla tactical hit and run warfare.

Its really simple. You let the enemy take over most of your territory, then he has to defend it while you do surprise attacks out of nowhere and retreat, turning the war into infinite endless war.

"I think you will agree that now in this day and age, people are not of a big factor as it used to be"

People are important, otherwise you cannot occupy territory. You cant occupy anything with f 22 or bombers. You need troops on ground to occupy territories and defend them.

Troops are crucial to defense too.

Unless its a nuclear war. Then nothing can help you, since Russia, China and North Korea have better ICBMs.

"You really think the US government would show everyone its most powerful weapon?"

You are assuming that US has a weapon that others dont have. I dont see why you would make such an assumption.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
You couldnt. You dont know where they are or who they are among civilians. Its called guerilla tactical hit and run warfare. Its really simple. You let the enemy take over most of your territory, then he has to defend it while you do surprise attacks out of nowhere and retreat, turning the war into infinite endless war.
Then how did the Taliban not attack when the U.S. troops were in Afghanistan. 

Unless its a nuclear war. Then nothing can help you, since Russia, China and North Korea have better ICBMs.
This statement is false. Though Russia does have more advances ICBMs, that we know of, China and especially North Korea doesn't have more advanced ICBM's. 

North Korea with its nuclear strategic force is capable of wiping out half the US.
Well, that's only if the U.S. didn't fight back. If we did, we would easily be able to stop them, then see it as an act of war, send over all of our nukes and missiles, and wipe North Korea out in a week.

Yes, their bombs are big, and they can destroy half the U.S. but we have all of our tactical defense missiles to stop them, plus all of our bombs, and our allies who could immediately wipe North Korea off the face of the Earth.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
You are assuming that US has a weapon that others dont have. I dont see why you would make such an assumption.
And yes, I am, what's so surprising about that? Is it really that far off to say that the government is hiding advanced technology to use in case of a big attack? 

I also believe this to be true for other countries.

The U.S. most definitely has weapons that others don't because we invent the weapons. Other countries just copy off ours and call it their own. 

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
--> @YouFound_Lxam
"Then how did the Taliban not attack when the U.S. troops were in Afghanistan."

They did. They killed over 2000 US troops over the years, plus they killed plenty of local troops.

"China and especially North Korea doesn't have more advanced ICBM's"

You seem to have forgotten about comparison of minuteman to North Korean ICBM that has longer range.

Also, China has advantage in hypersonic missiles that can change directions to avoid defenses. China was first to use this technology.

"we have all of our tactical defense missiles"

Those depend on radars. Radars are easily jammed and rendered useless. In fact, just detonating 1 nuke in space above the reach of missile defenses would make radar systems useless for several minutes, allowing other nukes to pass undisturbed.

"The U.S. most definitely has weapons that others don't because we invent the weapons"

Did you invent ICBM? Did you invent jet fighter planes? Did you invent the most powerful bomb on earth?

Clearly, not all weapons were invented by US.

Hence, there is no reason to believe that other countries dont have some secret programs that could maybe cause great damage to US.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
You seem to have forgotten about comparison of minuteman to North Korean ICBM that has longer range.
Just because it has longer range, doesn't make it more advanced.

Also, China has advantage in hypersonic missiles that can change directions to avoid defenses. China was first to use this technology.
They may have been the first to use this technology, but we also have advanced missiles, and if Chinas were more advanced than they would have already taken over the U.S.

Those depend on radars. Radars are easily jammed and rendered useless. In fact, just detonating 1 nuke in space above the reach of missile defenses would make radar systems useless for several minutes, allowing other nukes to pass undisturbed.
This is false. They depend on satellites which are not easily jammed. The U.S. has 123 military satellites, while North Korea only has 3. That puts us at a huge advantage when it comes to nuclear warfare. 

Did you invent the most powerful bomb on earth?
In 1945, the United States of America created and tested the first nuclear bomb. As time went on, other countries tried to copy our design just as they do today. We are still far ahead.

Hence, there is no reason to believe that other countries dont have some secret programs that could maybe cause great damage to US.

Yes, I completely agree with this. Other countries, as well as the U.S., probably do have secret programs, but you keep saying cause great damage to the U.S. and not destroy the U.S. and that's true, but nothing can destroy the U.S. We are too advanced. 

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
--> @YouFound_Lxam
"Just because it has longer range, doesn't make it more advanced."

Longer range means it can strike targets at a greater distance.
Can you hit an enemy at a distance of 15000 km if you have missiles that only have 10000 km range?

While its true that at close range it makes no difference, at long range it does. So why was US unable to produce ICBM that has greater range than North Korean ICBMs?

"if Chinas were more advanced than they would have already taken over the U.S."

Do you think that if a country has military superiority over you, it will immediatelly declare nuclear war on you?

"They depend on satellites which are not easily jammed."

Even if satellites could track an ICBM, they are also easily rendered useless by nuclear explosion above the range of missile defense.

However, satellites can only track an ICBM while its using its engines. But when ICBM gains high altitude, it is impossible to shoot it down since missile defense systems have limited range and cannot go as high as ICBM.

After warheads detach from an ICBM, they are no longer visible to satellites but only to radars, assuming those arent jammed.

US commanders admitted that even under ideal circumstances, intercepting an ICBM would be very hard.

"In 1945, the United States of America created and tested the first nuclear bomb"

Yes, but I asked who made the most powerful bomb. That would be USSR and its Tsar bomb.

"We are too advanced."

Your ICBMs and nuclear missiles are lagging behind, and they are the main weapons in nuclear war.

Other countries are building up their nuclear arsenal and upgrading it.

Russia alone has over 700 ICBMs and is already working on even more powerful ones capable of changing directions making interception even harder.

USA only has 400 ICBMs.

Since your military budget was focused on stealth fighters and other nonsense, China was first to develop hypersonic missile and now has the upper hand.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
Even if satellites could track an ICBM, they are also easily rendered useless by nuclear explosion above the range of missile defense. However, satellites can only track an ICBM while it's using its engines. But when ICBM gains high altitude, it is impossible to shoot it down since missile defense systems have limited range and cannot go as high as ICBM.
You obviously didn't do any research for this given that this statement is completely wrong.

Do you think that if a country has military superiority over you, it will immediately declare nuclear war on you?
Not all countries would, but if China had military superiority over the USA, which it doesn't, then yes, they probably would.

While its true that at close range it makes no difference, at long range it does. So why was US unable to produce ICBM that has greater range than North Korean ICBMs?
Do you really think that if one of the countries that can't even compete with us makes an ICBM that has greater range than us, that we wouldn't make the same thing if not something better. 

Yes, but I asked who made the most powerful bomb. That would be USSR and its Tsar bomb.
Soviet Union is gone through...

The only reason that the U.S has even thought about worrying about North Korea, is because their leaders are corrupt and psychotic, and if they gained any amount of power, they would be killing more people than they ever have before.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
--> @Best.Korea
Premise 1: I give myself the right to decide. Premise 2: I decide what is true. Premise 3: I decide what is false. Premise 4: I decide what is proof. Premise 5: I decided that I am the God.
Oh, also isn't this you?

If you think you are always right and a god, then why are you even arguing, in fact why are you even on this website?

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
--> @Best.Korea
I decide what is real. I decide what exists. I decide what is essential reality. I decide what is an actual state of affairs. I decide what is ideal. I decide what is the case. I decide everything. I am your God. You will worship me.
Oh, also this is you too.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
--> @YouFound_Lxam
"You obviously didn't do any research for this given that this statement is completely wrong"

Bla bla bla so you disagree with your own commanders?

"if China had military superiority over the USA, which it doesn't, then yes, they probably would."

This is a pure assumption, since you assume China would be ready to obliterate US and half the planet and lose plenty of people for no benefit what so ever.

"that we wouldn't make the same thing if not something better."

So far:
Your ICBMs are smaller in size than North Korean ICBMs, shorter range than North Korean ICBMs.

15 years ago North Korea didnt even have an ICBM, now they have catched up to you and are further advancing at full speed.

"Soviet Union is gone through..."

Yes, its gone. But Russia inherited most of its advanced ICBM technology.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
--> @YouFound_Lxam
"Oh, also this is you too"

There is plenty of me all over this site, yes. Whats your point? That I am not allowed to pretend to be God?
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
--> @Best.Korea
You have no argument, and you once again lose.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
--> @YouFound_Lxam
Where are your arguments?

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
--> @Best.Korea
I've already laid them out.

You just don't want to accept them because most of your "arguments" I can't argue against because they are complete lies.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
--> @Best.Korea
I mean I could, but I'm not going to go down little rabbit trails with you just to prove you wrong.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
--> @YouFound_Lxam
"I've already laid them out."

Were they refuted like that time when you admitted that US wasnt first to develop an ICBM or jet fighter plane, and didnt develop the most powerful bomb? Or like that time when you lied about number of active troops?

"most of your "arguments" I can't argue against because they are complete lies"

Why do you assume that your arguments are not lies?
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
Why do you assume that your arguments are not lies?
Because I have evidence to back up mine. 

You have never given me any shred of evidence to back up your claims.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
--> @YouFound_Lxam
Where is the evidence? Random sites are evidence?
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
Where is the evidence? Random sites are evidence?
Not random, actually websites with actual evidence. 
Maybe if you looked at them then you would see.
If you're going to say all websites have fake evidence, then you have nothing to base any of your arguments on.