The United States of America is The Best and Most Successful Nation by Far

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 161
Best.Korea
Debates: 265
Best.Korea
-->
@ILikePie5
"Again you dodged the question. Do you agree that just because you have power, you should be able to commit atrocities"

No, of course not. I dont agree. Why would I agree with that? Thats so horrible. Why isnt the world a beautiful perfect fairy tale? Why do those with power always win?

If those with power wanted, they would come over and beat the shit out of you and your moral system.

So your moral system depends on mercy of the powerful not to beat you up.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Best.Korea
No, of course not. I dont agree. Why would I agree with that? Thats so horrible. Why isnt the world a beautiful perfect fairy tale? Why do those with power always win?

If those with power wanted, they would come over and beat the shit out of you and your moral system.

So your moral system depends on mercy of the powerful not to beat you up.
In North Korea, maybe. In the US nope
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ILikePie5
"Do you actually think that without nukes the North Korean military 1v1 would beat the US military?"

Probably not, since US has 10x more population.

Thats why North Korea has nukes and chemical weapons.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ILikePie5
"In North Korea, maybe. In the US nope"

So no one can come over and shoot you or beat you up?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Best.Korea
So no one can come over and shoot you or beat you up?
Not without consequences? If an FBI agent came and shot me, there’d be national uproar with the use of social media, etc.

That would not be possible in North Korea.

Probably not, since US has 10x more population.

Even without the 10x population. American Air Force would destroy the North Koreans before they even knew what hit em
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ILikePie5
"Not without consequences? If an FBI agent came and shot me, there’d be national uproar with the use of social media, etc."

So there are no shootings in the USA? You have 0 murders per year?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Best.Korea
So there are no shootings in the USA? You have 0 murders per year?
What? If you murder someone, odds are you get arrested and charged. Far higher odds than North Korea for sure
Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I've met a lot of people who think that the USA is one of the worst country's they've ever lived in, and that they would rather live in someplace like Germany or something along those lines. 
- The Middle East is a much better place to live in; the parts not invaded by the US at least. Better infrastructure, free universal healthcare, lower taxes, free universal education, better amenities, low cost of living...

Why do they have the nerves to say things like that, when they are literally thriving off of the USA's riches. 
- It's the USA who is thriving off everybody else's riches, literally. For every USD circulating in the US another is held abroad in exchange for goods & services brought to the US. The average American lives off +$200k they have never worked for, half of it in free debt because of reserve currency just for being American, & the other half in future money they might potentially work to pay for the next 40 years, again just for being American. 

They complain about leaders being horrible on their social media platforms, yet they are blind to see that the fact they even have social media is a big privilege. 
- LMAO! You people do be livin' in a bubble... Sheep be sheepin'.

If these types of people leave the country, then they won't be able to complain about the country that they are in like they do here, because the majority of other country's don't have free speech, and if they do its limited free speech.
- Since they have been forcefully indoctrinating you since your birth into this nonsense, I don't blame you for believing in it.
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Yassine
What's your opinion on women's rights,
That is to say, what rights do you think a woman ought have?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ILikePie5
You said there were consequences, but then conceded that consequences dont stop murderers.

Since you agreed that murders happen and are practiced by private individuals instead of the government, you concede that someone in USA would kill you if someone wished.

This negates your previous claim:

"In North Korea, maybe. In the US nope"
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@thett3
There’s a lot riding on the idea that the US is utterly dysfunctional, about to collapse, a hellhole, on the verge of a civil war, etc.
- It's sadly much worse than that.

It’s convenient for ideologues of all kinds to think this, both people who want to push future change or people who don’t like the direction society is going. But none of it is true. The US system shows no sign of slowing down. We have the greatest companies in the world and we are leaping ahead of competitors in important fields like aerospace and AI.
- This is fantasy. No truth to it whatsoever. China produces 7 times the research in AI & 4 times the research in Aerospace than the US, & the gap widens drastically every year. It's not even a competition. China also boasts 3 times the industrial production of the US.  The US innovation in AI & Aerospace today is more in the realm of countries like Turkey. In fact, Turkey surpasses the US in many key aspects of Drone Tech (which is a merge of AI & Aerospace technologies), such as long range drones, unmanned military integration, drone carriers, unmanned fighters...etc. This might come as a surprise to you, but the size of the industrial sector in the US today is about the same that in the Middle East (despite all the conflicts going on there), except the latter is growing at a greater rate. You people still live in post-WWII era mindset, back when the US was actually king. 

The fundamentals of the American economy are extremely strong. Almost nobody ever wants to admit this but…the standard of living the average American has blows pretty much everywhere else out of the water even factoring in the horrible healthcare system. 
- More BS. Allow me to illustrate how horrible living standards are in the US with the relevant example of Gulf countries being vilified as of late for supposedly horrible working standards. In Gulf countries, on average, the minimum wage of workers is close to twice as much as it is in the US (in PPP terms), plus free healthcare, free education for their children, free habitation, & one paid flight to home country every two years, by law. None of this granted to working class people in the US. – Sure, the living standards of the upper class or upper-middle class in the US are still very high compared to much of the rest of the world, for reasons unrelated to American "exceptionalism"; but the living standards of the lower class are extremely poor comparatively. In Turkey for instance, the minimum wage is designed to be sufficient for a family of 3: a quarter into social security & taxes (which gets you universal healthcare, universal education, retirement, & other social benefits), a quarter into an average family home rent, & the rest half into expenses. Minimum wage in the US doesn't even get you a fraction of this, not even HALF the rent of an average family home. What you're talking about is a thing of the past, post WWII era. That is no longer the case.

The consolidation of elite opinion, as depressing as that is to those who don’t agree with it, is also a strong sign that the US ain’t going anywhere anytime soon. I don’t know if there’s ever been a time when the goals of big business, the entrenched bureaucracy, academia, and most politicians have been so closely aligned. There’s some disagreement and they will sometimes change course on a few issues where they’re just objectively wrong and reality reasserts itself but in general these important groups have the same vision for America
- Without all the Colonial, post-War & Cold War institutions which were imposed on the rest of the world, the US will collapse, along with the rest of the West. Take the USD alone away & 3/4th the US economy will disappear. This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, the modern Western system is based on the maximization of immediate selfish benefits, necessarily at the expense of future & others' benefits. This indeed gave rise to the American dream, & permitted a couple of generations in American to flourish like non-other probably in History, but at the expense of everyone else, including their own legacy, their own grandchildren.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Yassine
- This is fantasy. No truth to it whatsoever. China produces 7 times the research in AI & 4 times the research in Aerospace than the US, & the gap widens drastically every year. It's not even a competition. China also boasts 3 times the industrial production of the US.  The US innovation in AI & Aerospace today is more in the realm of countries like Turkey. In fact, Turkey surpasses the US in many key aspects of Drone Tech (which is a merge of AI & Aerospace technologies), such as long range drones, unmanned military integration, drone carriers, unmanned fighters...etc. This might come as a surprise to you, but the size of the industrial sector in the US today is about the same that in the Middle East (despite all the conflicts going on there), except the latter is growing at a greater rate. You people still live in post-WWII era mindset, back when the US was actually king. 
Evidence?
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
My evidence:
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Evidence?
- I am sure you are fully capable of finding it on your own.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
- I am sure you are fully capable of finding it on your own.
Thats exactly what Best. Korea said when he had none.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Yassine
If there was evidence backing, you up then yes, I could find it, but I can't because it's not there.

If you know of some that I don't then show me

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
- What is this evidence for exactly? It is a fact that virtually all future technologies are dominated by China, in research, development & production: from EVs, to Battery Tech, Solar Tech, Drone Tech, AI, 5G, Blockchain, Quantum Computing, Hypersonic engines, Long range drones, Industrial Integration, Prosumer supply chain, integrated Nuclear Tech, Online payment... etc. This is beside the fact that China also dominates virtually all current industrial sectors, including military sectors. In fact, 6 of the top 12 aerospace companies in the world are in China (5 in the US), including the first 2... It matters not if the US dominates today in old tech, all that will be irrelevant in the future. Also, China dominates half the Construction & Transportation sectors in the world, key sectors in military capacity. It's just that China's military spending to GDP today is a quarter of that of the US. For instance, China manufactures about half cargo ships in the world (about 2000 a year), if they need to they could as easily turn those into military ships (which is equivalent to 20 times US military ships a year).

If there was evidence backing, you up then yes, I could find it, but I can't because it's not there.
If you know of some that I don't then show me
- I'd rather you keep your delusions. America is always BEST. YAY! 

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
What is this evidence for exactly? It is a fact that virtually all future technologies are dominated by China, in research, development & production: from EVs, to Battery Tech, Solar Tech, Drone Tech, AI, 5G, Blockchain, Quantum Computing, Hypersonic engines, Long range drones, Industrial Integration, Prosumer supply chain, integrated Nuclear Tech, Online payment... etc. This is beside the fact that China also dominates virtually all current industrial sectors, including military sectors. In fact, 6 of the top 12 aerospace companies in the world are in China (5 in the US), including the first 2... It matters not if the US dominates today in old tech, all that will be irrelevant in the future. Also, China dominates half the Construction & Transportation sectors in the world, key sectors in military capacity. It's just that China's military spending to GDP today is a quarter of that of the US. For instance, China manufactures about half cargo ships in the world (about 2000 a year), if they need to they could as easily turn those into military ships (which is equivalent to 20 times US military ships a year).

I still have yet to hear any quote from any specific article or any evidence from your side. 

EVs, to Battery Tech, Solar Tech,
This is irrelevant.

Drone Tech
Yea but not in military drones.

AI, 5G, Blockchain, Quantum Computing, Hypersonic engines, Long range drones, Industrial Integration, Prosumer supply chain, integrated Nuclear Tech, Online payment... etc.
These are all things that haven't even been fully developed yet, and we are doing the same, and at the same time growing our arsenal. China is too busy working on future technology, that they can't even focus on actual military power at the progression that we can. And yes, we don't produce as much "new" tech as they do, but we still do, all the while we still can focus on our military strength.

- I'd rather you keep your delusions.
Well, if you're the one who has no evidence, and is making far outlandish claims, and I am the one who has evidence, and is making factual claims that you can only add to and not argue against, then I would assume that you are the delusional one.

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I still have yet to hear any quote from any specific article or any evidence from your side. 
- You can just keep digging your head in the sand then. Facts are facts, regardless whether you know them.

This is irrelevant.
- To the downfall of the US, for sure.

Yea but not in military drones.
- LOL! 

These are all things that haven't even been fully developed yet, and we are doing the same,
- No you're not. When one side surpasses the other & grows at a much greater pace, there is no hope for catching up. The race is over. 

and at the same time growing our arsenal. China is too busy working on future technology, that they can't even focus on actual military power at the progression that we can. And yes, we don't produce as much "new" tech as they do, but we still do, all the while we still can focus on our military strength.
- Is you dumb or something?! It matters not that the US has a slight military advantage today over China, no one cares. It's just the remnants of Cold War dominance. The US has +700 abroad military bases in the world, China has 1. The US today spends 4 times as much as China in Military per respective GDP. All this is irrelevant to actual power balance & future military dominance. Why would China waste their spending on old military tech when they already dominate all the new tech?! You are dead wrong about China's military capacity. China boasts 4.5x US population & 5x its manpower, graduates every couple of years as many engineers as all engineers in the US, has 6x labour force in industry, 3x industrial production, 7x agricultural production, 2x electricity production, 2x scientific output in S&E. China builds every 3 years what the US has built in the 20th century, it has 2/3rds high speed network in the world, half ship manufacturing, 4x port capacity of the US, & 2x its motorway density. China also has almost 3x banking assets of the US, aka SHITLOAD OF MONEY, of which $4T in US debt...etc....etc. On top of all this, China does not have all the problems which cripple the US despite all the undeserved advantages that the latter has. More than half the workers in tech sectors in the US & more than half the graduates & researchers are foreigners (the figure exceeds 3/4th in high tech sectors, like IT, in which a quarter are themselves Chinese). Whereas most in China are native Chinese. This is not a good situation in War times. National debt & Household debt in the US eclipses that of China...etc. In short, there is zero competition.

Well, if you're the one who has no evidence, and is making far outlandish claims, and I am the one who has evidence,
- You got none. Zero. Just poetic nostalgia, which is sad.

and is making factual claims that you can only add to and not argue against, then I would assume that you are the delusional one.
- Where is your factual claim? I can't see it. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Yassine
The US has +700 abroad military bases in the world, China has 1. The US today spends 4 times as much as China in Military per respective GDP.
You're just proving my point even more.

You got none. Zero. Just poetic nostalgia, which is sad.
 I have evidence and resources. You have none. 

Where is your factual claim? I can't see it. 
Then your blind.
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Lemming
What's your opinion on women's rights,
That is to say, what rights do you think a woman ought have?
- That's a loaded question...  'opinion', 'rights', 'women'... We probably have  a different conception of what these are, so I'll try to answer my best.

- As to 'opinion', I don't have a say in this. Morality stems from God alone. What we believe regarding Women's rights is what the beloved Prophet (pbuh) taught us, as per God's Will.

- As to 'right'. God alone can grant rights, for all things are God's dominion. God put Man as vicegerent on Earth to cultivate it & as a test, granting us certain rights within His dominion. Going beyond those rights is transgression against God's set boundaries, aka Sharia. Horizontally, we call these the Sacred Rights; namely: Faith, Life, Reason, Family, & Wealth (material & moral wealth, i.e. Honor). Vertically, these are: rights of God, rights of Self, & rights of Others. Right here as in boundary between related parties. For instance, relations with others may be: natural (like mother-child, always valid), contractual (like husband-wife, validity contingent on contract), or situational (like neighbor-neighbor, validity contingent on circumstance). 

- As to 'women'. There is no special such category in Sharia. We don't see society in a class-based model or role-based model. A Woman is a human, thus must be guaranteed the Sacred Rights (of Faith, Life, Reason, Family, & Wealth), but also may be in a countless number of relationships with others. When a mother then she is the rights/dues of a mother, when a wife then she has the rights/dues of a wife, when a daughter then she has the rights/dues of a child, when a neighbor then she has the rights/dues of a neighbor, when a tenant then she has the rights/dues of a tenant, when an employee (or employer) then she has the rights/dues of an employee (employer), when a subject (or a ruler) then she has the rights/dues of a subject (or a ruler)...etc. Every person may be in dozens types of relationships with others, if not hundreds, each with their own rights/dues.

- As to your question: what rights woman ought to have? – Going through the list of all rights a woman ought to have in Sharia will take us all month, but I'll mention some. As a human, she is entitled in Sharia to the Sacred Rights, & beyond that accordingly to her place in human society & on Earth. For instance:
Faith, every woman has the right & liberty to chose, believe & practice her faith. A privilege she can only dream of in a Western system, as practice is exclusively dictated & enforced by Secular morality.
Life, every woman -regardless of nationality or affiliation- has a sacred right to inviolability of self (bodily integrity in your terminology), her life not to be taken without just cause & her body not to be harmed without just cause; punishable by retribution or compensation. This is of course non-existent in Western systems, since only national rights are guaranteed therein. No protection is ever guaranteed to non-national women, hence millions of women around the world are massacred, raped, pillaged & displaced by your nations with no consequences or legal recourse whatsoever. In Sharia, a woman is inviolable even in war, unless for just cause (capital crime or enemy combatant). Inviolability (Ismah) in Sharia entails guaranteed protection by the state & legal recourse in case of violation. Even female POW are entitled to protection in Sharia, namely: accommodation (shelter & food), right to exchange (for Muslim prisoners), chance of amnesty (in case of alliance), release (upon services rendered, or conversion), right to ransom, right of naturalization (integrated into Muslim families), & right to emancipation. All these are virtually non-existent in the West.
Family, every woman has a sacred right to Family integrity. As a child to a parent, she is entitled by Sharia to biological parents in wedlock (if dead then the closet family carer, if not then a guardian), safe conception, healthy pregnancy, birth (after 40 days from conception), lineage, due share of inheritance upon birth, good name, nursing, rearing, provision, shelter, security, medical treatment, fairness with other siblings, playing in her first 7 years, education in the next 7, & companions in the next 7...etc. As a wife to a husband, she is entitled by Sharia to adequate guardian (capable father), adequate groom (with appropriate level of piety, character,  lineage, wealth, profession, & cultural background), offer & acceptance (mutual consent), wished dower, witnesses, wedding celebration, due inheritance upon contract, paraphernalia, shelter, provision, furniture, jewelry, education, protection, medical treatment, companionship, intimacy, respect, & a maid if she comes from a wealthy family. She is also entitled in case of separation to: waiting period alimony (3 months), widow alimony (up to a year), share of inheritance upon death, blood money if the husband if killed, divorce alimony. As a mother, she is entitled by Sharia to filial duty from her children, inheritance in case of their death, provision from her male children, infant custody for nursing (up to 2 years after birth), nursing compensation, child custody (until 7 years of age), child support unless married with another...etc.
Wealth, every woman has a sacred right & liberty to acquire, own, manage, dispose, cultivate, & protect her wealth, unless in transgression. Women, contrary to men, are materially deficient while morally proficient. Hence, Sharia favors women when it comes to material wealth. In effect, a woman is never required in Sharia to provide for anyone, including herself, regardless of her age or circumstance. For instance, a husband is still required to provide for his wife even if she is wealthy, while he has no right to her wealth, unless with her volition. She is not required to pay taxes on her jewelry, as opposed to men. She is to be compensated for child nursing, rearing & custody, when the husband is not...etc.

- All in all, it's funny how big Western claims about "women's rights" are, when in reality they are abysmal. In truth, you took the rights due to women away & instead gave them the rights of their men. To get access to a woman's privates, is used to take a lot of hurdles. Parent's consent, a ring, a ceremony & vow of commitment. Today, dinner at a restaurant or a drink at a bar gets you the goods, & you can move on to the next one tomorrow. Well... as long as you can it empowerment. – The wife has no legal right to her husband's money while married, but once she divorces him she suddenly does. When she is no longer his wife & brings no benefit to him & goes with other men, THEN she is entitled to HIS money. As absurd & disgustingly unjust this is, it is your stupid man made laws. Even more stupid is your pretense about giving women the "right to work".  It's more the obligation to work. In Sharia, women DO have the option –& NOT the constraint like in the West– to chose the burden of work & opt out of maintenance. Your married women are at the mercy of their men for provision while birthing & nursing their children, else having to work to provide for themselves & their children, unless they divorce of course, then she can take some other man's money, even if not the actual father. She gets to decide on the child's fate in life or death, kill the baby, abandon it, or give it up for adoption, & have some dude pay for it if she decides to keep the baby from his own money, else is faced with prison. Savagery at its peak. As to women who are non-national, well they can just bite the dust. Zero rights for you. 
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
You're just proving my point even more.
- Which is what exactly?

I have evidence and resources. You have none. 
- Evidence for what exactly?

Then your blind.
- What about my blind?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
"Thats exactly what Best. Korea said when he had none."

Why is your proof good?
thett3
thett3
-->
@Yassine
- This is fantasy. No truth to it whatsoever. China produces 7 times the research in AI & 4 times the research in Aerospace than the US, & the gap widens drastically every year. It's not even a competition. China also boasts 3 times the industrial production of the US.  The US innovation in AI & Aerospace today is more in the realm of countries like Turkey. In fact, Turkey surpasses the US in many key aspects of Drone Tech (which is a merge of AI & Aerospace technologies), such as long range drones, unmanned military integration, drone carriers, unmanned fighters...etc. This might come as a surprise to you, but the size of the industrial sector in the US today is about the same that in the Middle East (despite all the conflicts going on there), except the latter is growing at a greater rate. You people still live in post-WWII era mindset, back when the US was actually king. 
It seems odd to me to be a China maximalist right now of all times. The Chinese people are intelligent and industrious but the system they've chosen to run their society is leading them to ruin. Even beyond the self inflicted demographic disaster caused by the one child policy the CCP has demonstrated time and time again that it is beyond incompetent--see their current zero-covid policy that's driving their economy into ruin with endless arbitrary lockdowns. Silicon Valley in the USA is where most cutting edge tech work is taking place. You don't have to like that fact, but that's simply how it is.

In a post to another user you wrote: "On top of all this, China does not have all the problems which cripple the US despite all the undeserved advantages that the latter has. More than half the workers in tech sectors in the US & more than half the graduates & researchers are foreigners (the figure exceeds 3/4th in high tech sectors, like IT, in which a quarter are themselves Chinese)." This is actually a sign of strength for the US system, which is my entire point. It may or may not be good for the US people but a system that poaches the best minds from around the world and shows no signs of slowing down isn't a weak one that's about to die. Some of those workers spy for the old country which is a problem but that's about it.

- More BS. Allow me to illustrate how horrible living standards are in the US with the relevant example of Gulf countries being vilified as of late for supposedly horrible working standards. In Gulf countries, on average, the minimum wage of workers is close to twice as much as it is in the US (in PPP terms), plus free healthcare, free education for their children, free habitation, & one paid flight to home country every two years, by law. None of this granted to working class people in the US. – Sure, the living standards of the upper class or upper-middle class in the US are still very high compared to much of the rest of the world, for reasons unrelated to American "exceptionalism"; but the living standards of the lower class are extremely poor comparatively. In Turkey for instance, the minimum wage is designed to be sufficient for a family of 3: a quarter into social security & taxes (which gets you universal healthcare, universal education, retirement, & other social benefits), a quarter into an average family home rent, & the rest half into expenses. Minimum wage in the US doesn't even get you a fraction of this, not even HALF the rent of an average family home. What you're talking about is a thing of the past, post WWII era. That is no longer the case.
I think you're letting your moral outrage at the US color your views here. I mean this respectfully because I enjoy seeing your perspective around here, but to compare the working conditions for people in the US to migrant laborers in Qatar is just ludicrous. The minimum wage in the US is not an accurate metric at all, although I can understand how it creates a false impression for people who don't live here. It hasn't been updated in so long that it's an anachronism, virtually nobody makes the minimum wage and about half of those who do are kids working their first jobs. Only 1.5% of people make minimum wage: https://www.bls.gov/opub/reports/minimum-wage/2020/home.htm although even this is an overestimate because it includes people making below that as their hourly rate--but these people work jobs like bartending or waiting tables where the hourly rate is allowed to be extremely low because they make far far more than that in tips. Less than a million workers actually made minimum wage in 2020. 

A more realistic metric is median household income which is $71,000 as of 2021 https://www.census.gov/library/publications/2022/demo/p60-276.html#:~:text=Real%20median%20household%20income%20was,and%20Table%20A%2D1) Being poor anywhere sucks but I see no evidence that life for the US lower class is notably bad, certainly not worse than a place like the Gulf States...that just seems absurd. There's a reason people are clamoring to get here even if the jobs available to them are doing things like washing dishes or cleaning office buildings 

There are ways in which American working standards could be improved. We work longer hours relative to Europe (although not to the rest of the world, especially Asia), some basic protections that should be no-brainers like paid maternity leave aren't guaranteed by law, but pay is not one of the complaints American's get to have compared to anywhere else.

The comparison to Turkey is just bizarre given the complete economic meltdown going on there right now. Not a system to emulate. 

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@thett3
"The Chinese people are intelligent and industrious but the system they've chosen to run their society is leading them to ruin."

China was first to develop a hypersonic missile, so there is no indication of any ruin for the government.

Their military is advancing, even tho North Korea is ahead of the world in ICBM technology.

Of course, I dont think China's citizens are living much better than US citizens.

Of course, I would prefer to be born in China than in US.

While my country of choice would be North Korea, I wouldnt place US even in the top 20 countries of my choice.

Weak government and circumcision and porn is simply no from me.

Maybe 3000$ wage sounds good if you dont have kids. But I was never that interested in money.

You cant buy my foreskin for 3000$. Its just not the trade I will agree with.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Best.Korea
Holy based
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
The United States on paper is the greatest country. It has the highest GDP, best military, and most wealth. But behind that, we all know that the country is highly dysfunctional. And no amount of "freedom" can fix that.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
But behind that, we all know that the country is highly dysfunctional.
I agree with this to a point. The government is very dysfunctional as of right now and it is very corrupt. What my argument is, is that even though America has its flaws, it is still the most successful and powerful country in the world.

Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Best.Korea
The leader of the country you’re fanboying over is suffering from a genitally afflicted napoleon complex. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
He is still the dear leader of Korea.