Remember Me? Real Murky memory there... Oh you do? Nice.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 84
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
I am actually aware of that. It's odd but I hope you actually start examining things more along how you can be happier as a person instead of the current introspection you do which is full of self hatred projected into the world. 

You are a great guy but nobody is going to see it until you start treating people more kindly, most importantly yourself
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
I do not know what you are talking about at this point and the one who looks like a spiteful brat is you. Your dirty tactics are see-through, a b c tic tac toe. I knew this was coming because you did me dirtier in Year 1 with the same method.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
I will say your platform is way better than last years if what you've said is true. If your not standing in the way of free speech or encouraging over moderation, you are already leaps and bounds a better candidate than before  I think you could actually learn alot and grow from the presidency. You definitely have passion for the website.

Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
-->
@Lunatic
My voting standards are not high. However, when someone blocks me 4 times in 4 months and reports my comments, it might be hard for me to support that person for president.

🙈🙉🙊
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Lunatic
think you could actually learn alot and grow from the presidency. You definitely have passion for the website.
I agree with this and would like to set up a sort of interim presidency to help him sort out a few things before he takes the role. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
Nope, diplomatic means being eloquent and cleverer that the other guy.

Showing anxiety by being disparaging is a sign of weakness.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@zedvictor4
Clever people do not need to appear artificially strong at aĺĺ times.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
I'm sure the other candidates are fine, I will most likely be dropping a vote for RM this go around.

He is clearly passionate about the website. And he changed his stances on the only issues I cared about. While ultimately I think RM caused his own downfall last election with his moderation stance, I think RM deserves it and probably actually wants it the most. And because it's not actually a position of power that I feel like he can cause great harm with, I think we kind of owe it to him after last time. Me and Mike placed faith in airmax being active and he completely let us down, but RM will certainly not do that.

Mikal also told me he will likely drop a vote for RM come election time. I am not sorry for supporting airmax last election, Airmax didn't end up having the free time he made it seem he initially might have for it, but since we pushed it so hard and what happened, happened, I think RM has earned his turn.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
RM shall unite the website as Airmax divided it.

I thank him for his role, every story needs a good villain.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
Nope, but Presidents do.
Mikal
Debates: 0
Mikal
Never use this site anymore but lunatic told me that RM was running and ironically I actually think he is probably the best person for this. Max was unfortunate and with his job and life, he was not able to deliver. He feels bad about it, but no one is picking a debate site over real life obligations and there is no reason to throw salt over it. 

That being said, the lesson from that is you need someone committed. Like it or not RM is obsessed with this site. It’s his corner of the world and he is by far the most active contributor by a mile. If someone deserves the chance to represent it, it’s him. I have no idea how effectively he will do this, but the bar to clear is someone who got elected and vanished. He’s always had his issues but I would bet anything, he’s always going to be around and doing what he can to contribute. Only person that is more qualified is whiteflame and he’s a moderator. But my vote is prob going to him just for the consistency and longevity that he has displayed in his tenure with the site. 

18 days later

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
bump
Skipper_Sr
Debates: 10
Skipper_Sr
-->
@Wylted
"I can tell you I won't run this time at all." - Wylted

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Skipper_Sr
Liar and gaslighter, he cannot help it.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Skipper_Sr
Did you see the section of his platform. Section labeled with the number four
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Skipper_Sr
You have no ideal how hard I fought to avoid running.  Even looking at my interactions with RM you can tell I was hoping to elicit responses proving he has matured 
Skipper_Sr
Skipper_Sr
-->
@Wylted
This forum or a different one? I am curious as to what you are getting at

What is the number four?
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Skipper_Sr
I believe I am referring to a conversation in this specific thread
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
If I lose, I lose. If you win, you win.

Austin and I are establishing if you really won or not, that is the important thing to determine.
Skipper_Sr
Skipper_Sr
-->
@Wylted
Did you see the section of his platform. Section labeled with the number four
You are referring to "I have learned that I don't care if I lose." Notice that does not mean RM does not care if he wins
Skipper_Sr
Skipper_Sr
-->
@Wylted
You have no ideal how hard I fought to avoid running.
Your campaign for presidency was not inevitable. 

Side Note: Every response of yours helps me understand you. It is quite enlightening 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Skipper_Sr
It wasn't inevitable and yet it was needed
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@RationalMadman
Dude just end this. You literally have these guys losing sleep because they are scared to make a decision and we are about to reach 24 hours without a decision. You are being very inconsiderate of their time, and you already know what the result of this will be so it's a complete waste. Just grow up, contact all the mods and tell them you accept defeat. 

You are also slowing me down I need to form a team for election reform and get moving. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman