Gender Reassignment Surgery should be illegal.

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 193
K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I believe that it shouldn't be a free for all. I would support some restrictions 
55% of Americans self report as being pro choice, only 20% support abortion in the third trimester (28% if you include people who said it depends on the circumstances)[1].
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
There is NO need to pander to the mental delusions of a crazy person wanting to be that which they are not. Same goes for the body modifications to become some other creature/animal. Pure insanity. 
Well you were allowed to think that your a man even though you can’t have children.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
@Poly

Welcome back Poly.
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Your grammar and punctuation is less to be weird. Fucking clown. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
--> @Polytheist-Witch
What defines a living human, that is morally wrong to kill?

One that has been birthed. Period. Fact. Period. End of story. Here endith the lesson. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Says the douche with lies poor grammar. 😃
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
Here endith the lesson. 
It’s endeth you idiot

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
the woke left has and is trying to make the idea of medically transitioning kids (a non-reversable surgery that changes their entire life) a normality.
Can you please provide a few examples of this?
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
No 💩 sherlock. I threw in a few misspellings just to see how petty you’d be in pointing them out. Such a goofball you are. 😆 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Double_R
Look up “what is a woman” by Matt Walsh. He gives plenty of examples. Same for his podcasts. A medical center that was focusing on transitioning kids shut that part of their business down due to his efforts and focused attention on their child abuse. 
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
If we're going to make transition surgery illegal for adults then, abortion should be illegal and refusing vaccines should be illegal and getting tattoos should be illegal and having any sort of plastic surgery should be illegal and having cancer removed from your body should be illegal and having kidney stones removed from your body should be illegal. We're just going to shut down everything. Let's start letting nature take its course.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Wow. Now that post wins the Dunce 🥇 right there. One false equivalency fallacy after another. 🙄 Stupid is as stupid does. 🤦‍♂️
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@TWS1405_2
One that has been birthed. Period. Fact. Period. End of story. Here endith the lesson.
Ok, then what defines birthed. 

You have to draw a line in the sand somewhere, and it can't just be in the grey area, it has to be a ligament line. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@TWS1405_2
Look up “what is a woman” by Matt Walsh. He gives plenty of examples. Same for his podcasts. A medical center that was focusing on transitioning kids shut that part of their business down due to his efforts and focused attention on their child abuse. 
AMEN BROTHA. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
@TWS1405_2

🤦‍♂️ we’ve already been over this before. 

Redundantly, birthed = expulsion from the womb via vagina birth, or extraction from the womb via C-Section. Like duh! 🙄
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
No 💩 sherlock. I threw in a few misspellings just to see how petty you’d be in pointing them out. Such a goofball you are. 😆 
Of course, just like Trump does. And you forgot to capitalize Sherlock LCpl.

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Thanks for proving my point. And only U would KNOW what Trump does. It’s a common symptom of TDS. Lozer. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
And only U would KNOW what Trump does. It’s a common symptom of TDS. Lozer. 
That’s amusing. Just like Trump you are now trying to hide your lack of education by purposely misspelling simple words. Covfefe!

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@TWS1405_2
What defines a living human, that is morally wrong to kill?

🤦‍♂️ we’ve already been over this before. 

Redundantly, birthed = expulsion from the womb via vagina birth, or extraction from the womb via C-Section. Like duh! 🙄
So, a living human that is morally wrong to kill, is a human that has been birthed. So, let's say the baby is halfway through the vagina. Is it ok for me to stab the half of the baby that is in the mother still? There has to be an absolute point. 
SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@Intelligence_06
@PREZ-HILTON
@YouFound_Lxam
Transgender individuals hate themselves.
Idk about that. I'd say, if anything, they hate the label assigned to them which doesn't match their understanding of themselves. There is a core that they absolutely love and the false identity which conflicts is where the issues come in. 

Intelligence_06 makes a valid point that OP isn't making an argument for illegal gender re-assignment surgery, but that gender re-assignment shouldn't be done on underage individuals. Bad news for OP: gender-reassignment surgeries aren't typically done on children. Between 2019-2021, less that 100 genital surgeries were performed on individuals between 13-17 in the US. In the same period, less than 1000 "top" (in this case, mastectomies) surgeries were done. If youth gender-reassingment surgeries are a problem (not convinced they are), they are very far down on the priority list of issues that need our attention. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@SkepticalOne
 gender-reassignment surgeries aren't typically done on children. Between 2019-2021, less that 100 genital surgeries were performed on individuals between 13-17 in the US. In the same period, less than 1000 "top" (in this case, mastectomies) surgeries were done. If youth gender-reassingment surgeries are a problem (not convinced they are), they are very far down on the priority list of issues that need our attention. 
13-17 are kids.

And it's not that it is a big problem right now. The problem is that people are pushing this too younger and younger kids, and making it seem like a good thing, when in reality, there is no evidence to back that up. This new generation of people who are getting the surgery's are the test subjects, or Guinee pigs so to speak.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@SkepticalOne
gender-reassignment surgeries aren't typically done on children.
The issue is the hormones they are fed until they are the age where they can consent. Hormones which aren't researched enough to know the long term effects and that force them to stick with a decision they made at 12 otherwise they will have a bias that gamblers have . "I already blew 1000 dollars so I might as well stick this $200 in the slot machine also"

Plus the intense pressure they get from the supporting community they have around them, to make an irreversible decision.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@SkepticalOne
Intelligence_06 makes a valid point that OP isn't making an argument for illegal gender re-assignment surgery, but that gender re-assignment shouldn't be done on underage individuals.
How did this topic accumulate 6 pages?

SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
The problem is that people are pushing this too younger and younger kids [...]
Are they though? 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@SkepticalOne
Are they though? 
Yes. 
SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
The issue is the hormones they are fed until they are the age where they can consent.
That's not "gender re-assignment surgery".  Do you make any distinction between hormone blocking drugs (puberty blockers) and hormones? 

Plus the intense pressure they get from the supporting community [...]
I think we understand "support" very differently.

SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Are they though? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOK8xPTcbYk
Yes. 
This is a debate, buddy. You need to make an argument - video links does not an argument make. 

Plus, I'd rather not have your videos informing my youtube algorithm.
SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@Intelligence_06
How did this topic accumulate 6 pages?
Probably the usual: squabbling unrelated to the OP.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@SkepticalOne
That's not "gender re-assignment surgery". Do you make any distinction between hormone blocking drugs (puberty blockers) and hormones? 
Sure, I don't think that doctor's should treat children like laboratory experiments even if the children are requesting to be treated that way.

I think we understand "support" very differently.
I believe that there can be well intentioned supportive people that can still be a bad influence. It is why I encourage christians to be the supportive person in the life of a transgender individual they know and relate to. 

If the person is seeking out that comfort with activists and some other members of the trans community, it is my opinion they are more likely to mutilate themselves than if they have the support of friends and family with good morals.

I would say if you have a child or sister that is transgender than you need to show them love and let them know that they are loved and worthy of love and give them positive reinforcement if they start having a negative self image. If they say "I hate myself" the relative in their life should say, "you are inherently worthy of love and you will always have mine" 

If a person struggling with gender identity issues doesn't get that love from the people close to them, they'll get it from people in other communities. 

It's the same reason kids turn to gangs. They are getting support from the gang . The gang is supportive of them. The support I believe generally is well intentioned, it just leads to bad results.

Same thing with incels. People hate them and then they find a group of people online that do support and understand them, and the spiral begins. You'll see the same supportive movements in fat acceptance that lead to an attitude of being happy, being unhealthy and encouraging unhealthy habits. The being happy with themselves is good, their community is supportive and they will die at 40 anyway because they couldn't get the support of fitness motivated people in their own lives.
SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
That's not "gender re-assignment surgery". Do you make any distinction between hormone blocking drugs (puberty blockers) and hormones? 

Sure, I don't think that doctor's should treat children like laboratory experiments even if the children are requesting to be treated that way.
That doesn't answer the question.