How to explain real Christianity, to non-belivers.

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 269
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Sidewalker
You worship Trump, "the chosen one", and Christianity is only a prop, nobody is fooled.

You shall have no other Gods before me - Exodus 20:3
Don't call him "the chosen one" or worship him. I actually condemn some of the things that he has done. 
Why would you assume this?
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I am claiming that there is one reality, and one truth. 

Which is what , exactly?
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Because I have faith. And I have experienced God's presence. Can you prove God doesn't exist? No, no you can't. I can ask the same question. 
Can you prove that I don't ride an invisible rhino to work? Basing your belief on your belief seems an unlikely path to truth.

And this is why atheist and theist will never ever understand each other. If a person believes in gods but has never had some type of experience that verifies that for them I would seriously doubt their belief. At the same time you are never going to get someone to understand your belief because it's based on personal experience. So there's this Merry-Go-Round of nobody understanding anybody because it's all based on personal experience.

There's no reason anyone should doubt their own experiences and how they interpret them. Yet atheist believe that theist who trust themselves and in their experiences are mentally deficient. That's why they always pull something out like well I'm going to tell you I ride a rhino to work. 

A relationship with a deity is the same as a relationship with a person it is all internal processes. Yes I know other people are visible so therefore there's some sort of reality place on that. But having an experience where you encounter a deity to the point where you begin worshiping that deity or incorporate some type of work for that deity and your daily life is as real as the person standing next to you. I don't expect anyone else to base their life on that experience of mine but they should at least be able to understand that that's what's happened without calling me mentally deficient, untrustworthy, a bad parent or stupid. Now if they're using that deity to force bad things onto other people without their consent of course there's a problem. But there should be some kind of understanding that because enough people over the course of history have had them to warrant that it might actually be a human experience. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Stephen
Which is what , exactly?
That there is one God. And he loves us.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
A relationship with a deity is the same as a relationship with a person it is all internal processes. Yes I know other people are visible so therefore there's some sort of reality place on that. But having an experience where you encounter a deity to the point where you begin worshiping that deity or incorporate some type of work for that deity and your daily life is as real as the person standing next to you. I don't expect anyone else to base their life on that experience of mine but they should at least be able to understand that that's what's happened without calling me mentally deficient, untrustworthy, a bad parent or stupid. Now if they're using that deity to force bad things onto other people without their consent of course there's a problem. But there should be some kind of understanding that because enough people over the course of history have had them to warrant that it might actually be a human experience. 
Can you see gravity? No
Do you know where it comes from? No

Yet we know it to exist, because of the effects it has on us.

I know God to exist because of the effects it has on me, and 2 billion other people on this earth. 
I can't see him.
I don't fully understand him.
But I see his effects on everyone, and everything.
FLRW
FLRW
This what I said when I was 5.

Can you see gravity? No

Yet we know it to exist, because of the effects it has on us.

I know Santa to exist because of the effects it has on me, and 4 billion other people on this earth. 
I can't see him.
But I see his effects on everyone, and everything. And I saw his sleigh in the night. It was just 2 dots but I
know it was him.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@FLRW
I know Santa to exist because of the effects it has on me, and 4 billion other people on this earth. 
I can't see him.
But I see his effects on everyone, and everything. And I saw his sleigh in the night. It was just 2 dots but I
know it was him.
No, we have proof that mommy and daddy buy your presents not santa. 
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Can you see gravity? No
I can demonstrate it, I can use it in equations that work, and it comes from the earth's mass. Come on dude. Maybe quit being on the internet on your phone and start paying attention in the classes you're taking. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Can you see gravity? No
Gravity my not be visible but it's scientifically verifiable. Not the same thing.

Now I know you're a troll.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

Which is what , exactly?

Does he love us unconditionally?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE: "That there is one God. And he loves us."

Uh, Jesus as God "may love us" at times, but the other times is a more "tough love" stance in murdering His creation as shown in the following passages:

Jesus' inspired word says Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests (Deuteronomy 17:12) 

Jesus' inspired words says to murder Witches (Exodus 22:17) 

Jesus' inspired words says that He  murdered innocent zygotes, fetus' and babies in the Flood (Genesis 6:5-7)

Jesus' inspired words say to murder Homosexuals (Leviticus 20:13) 

Jesus' inspired word says to murder Fortunetellers (Leviticus 20:27)

Jesus' inspired words says Death for Hitting a father (Exodus 21:15)

Jesus' inspired words allow women to be ripped open (2 Kings 15:16) 

Jesus' inspired words says Death for Cursing Parents (Leviticus 20:9) 

Jesus' inspired words say Death for Adultery (Leviticus 20:10 )

There're many other passages showing our Jesus as a serial killer and commanding murders to certain factions of his creation, but you get the gist 
that our Jesus is a BLATANT MURDERER!  

YouFound_Lxam, do you tell your friends and family that you worship a brutal serial killer Jesus, and you are proud in doing so?  Yes or no?

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
@ludofl3x
I can demonstrate it, I can use it in equations that work, and it comes from the earth's mass. Come on dude. Maybe quit being on the internet on your phone and start paying attention in the classes you're taking. 
Yes, the earths mass causes gravity. But where does it come from? Where does the force of gravity come from. Even scientists don't have an explanation for that. 

We have ideas about how life came to be, and how the universe came to be, but we have no idea where the force of gravity came from, yet we see its effects everywhere. 

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Can you see gravity? No
Gravity my not be visible but it's scientifically verifiable. Not the same thing.

Now I know you're a troll.

Gravity is verifiable, with the effects that it has, but we have no clue how it came to be, what happened to cause it, or what it actually really is. 

And the Santa quote was from FLRW, not me. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Stephen
Yes. 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Stephen

Yes, this is an example of unconditional love.

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Definitely no proof of that.
FLRW
FLRW

In a new paper entitled “Optical gravity in a graviton spacetime” (Optik, Volume 260, June 2022), Mathew Edwards puts forward a novel theory of gravity based on past observations which have hinted at there being an optical medium of spacetime that not only serves as an analog for the observable effects of gravity, but which could also provide a physical means that might potentially help account for it. Such observations include the way light is deflected as it passes by mass, which as Edwards notes is “mathematically equivalent to the refraction of light in an optical medium with a density gradient.” This is not mere happenstance to Edwards, who further argues that the explicit correlation between these two observations has proven useful in recent explorations of things like gravitational lensing, the effect where light is bent as a result of the distribution of matter between an observer and a far distant light source.
FLRW
FLRW

Didn't God know anything about quality control before he died?  The average across a large number of historical studies suggests that in the past around one-quarter of infants died in their first year of life .   God is supposed to be eternal, and thus cannot die. Nietzsche's claim, however, is that “God” is a fiction created by human beings. Thus, God “dies” when there is no good reason to believe that God exists.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@FLRW
In a new paper entitled “Optical gravity in a graviton spacetime” (Optik, Volume 260, June 2022), Mathew Edwards puts forward a novel theory of gravity based on past observations which have hinted at there being an optical medium of spacetime that not only serves as an analog for the observable effects of gravity, but which could also provide a physical means that might potentially help account for it. Such observations include the way light is deflected as it passes by mass, which as Edwards notes is “mathematically equivalent to the refraction of light in an optical medium with a density gradient.” This is not mere happenstance to Edwards, who further argues that the explicit correlation between these two observations has proven useful in recent explorations of things like gravitational lensing, the effect where light is bent as a result of the distribution of matter between an observer and a far distant light source.
Again, not legitimate proof, but observations, and potential facts to help the theory. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

Which is what , exactly?

Does he love us unconditionally?

Yes. 
Then you need to re-read your scripture.  

Do we not have to believe in him as a condition of his love and entry into heaven? And what about fearing him? Is this not also a condition?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@FLRW
Yes, this is an example of unconditional love.

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”

Yep. And totally ignored his own terrified, blood sweating son crying out to him in the garden of Gethsemane to be relived of his burden. 

It appears that someone didn't understand himself the very script that he had been teaching to others, FLRW.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
Of course, it could all be a load of bollocks.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
Of course, it could all be a load of bollocks.

It could. And it is on the surface.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Stephen
Then you need to re-read your scripture.  

Do we not have to believe in him as a condition of his love and entry into heaven? And what about fearing him? Is this not also a condition?
We have to believe in him, in order to enter the kingdom of heaven. 

I could go into the fear of God, in a whole other forum because it is a big topic to discuss. 

ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
We have to believe in him, in order to enter the kingdom of heaven. 
What's the alternative to heaven? Can you describe it a little? Like if I don't believe in god, and I don't get into the kingdom of heaven, what will happen?
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@ludofl3x
What's the alternative to heaven? Can you describe it a little? Like if I don't believe in god, and I don't get into the kingdom of heaven, what will happen?
You will go to hell, where all sin dwells. What we deserve, but what God gives us a way out of. 
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Well, SOME of us, right?

Like muslims and jews, they don't go to heaven, and not only that, they're tortured eternally. Or like a kid who dies at less than a year old, that was born in India...sorry Charlie, into the pit of eternal damnation, right? 

What about people who were born before Jesus? 

Also, how do you or I deserve eternal torture at all? I didn't do anything to Jesus. It kinda sounds like he doesn't like any one of us, at all, much less love us. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@ludofl3x
Like muslims and jews, they don't go to heaven, and not only that, they're tortured eternally. Or like a kid who dies at less than a year old, that was born in India...sorry Charlie, into the pit of eternal damnation, right? 
In Romans 1:20, it states:
"For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse."

God shows himself to everyone, so everyone has a chance to trust and believe in the true God. 

As for little children, the bible is clear about how baby's, young children, and some of the truly mentally disabled people will enter the kingdom of heaven. 
"I believe that God is clear in Scripture that He welcomes into heaven each baby who dies, born or unborn (Ps 139). And this extends to young children and the mentally disabled who die before they are able to understand salvation. God is not silent on this question."

What about people who were born before Jesus? 
Before Jesus, people were un-eligible to get into heaven. No one could. 
But God made a promise to those who were faithful and loving to him. They didn't go to hell when they died, they went to Purgatory. And when Jesus died on the cross, he went to purgatory, and freed all the faithful servants' of God and let them into the kingdom of heaven. 

Also, how do you or I deserve eternal torture at all? I didn't do anything to Jesus. It kinda sounds like he doesn't like any one of us, at all, much less love us. 
We do. 

God created everything we know.
God gave us intelect, emotion, and a world to live in.
God let us live with him.
Yet we as sinners disobeyed his will, and broke the bond between God and man. 
We sin everyday and blasphemy God everyday, yet he still loves us, and gives us a chance for eternal life. 
Heck he even sends his own son to die for all of our past, present, and future sins. And yet still we condemn him. 
He created us to be with him. But we can't be with him, unless we are absolutely pure. And we broke that ability. 
Even after all of that, he only askes us to have faith in him, and love him. And we still can't do that. 

So yes we deserve eternal torture, for condemning, and blaspheming the creator of the universe. 
Heck even the ability for you to ask this question was given to you by him. 
We are using what he gave us against him.
He does love us. 
And we do deserve eternal torture.
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
As for little children, the bible is clear about how baby's, young children, and some of the truly mentally disabled people will enter the kingdom of heaven. 
If the bible is clear, why are you citing someone's blog? Psalm 138 doesn't mention any of those people. Where is it "clear"?

Before Jesus, people were un-eligible to get into heaven. No one could. 
So where did they go?  According to the bible, I mean. Purgatory isn't in the bible, it was invented by Roman Catholicism, in response to this very problem, and is still subject to debate today. Not all Christians believe in it, specifically, Protestants largely reject the purgatory idea entirely. So, let's just use the bible, otherwise you'll end up having to explain why one tradition's addition to the bible is wrong, and others aren't. So, according to the bible ONLY, where do people who don't go to heaven end up? Where did, for example, the Native Americans end up? The ones who died through 1491. 

He created us to be with him. But we can't be with him, unless we are absolutely pure.
So if he's all powerful and all knowing, how did he fail at this goal? I mean if he can't be surprised, he'd have known that he'd view every one of his beloved creatures as disgusting filth worthy of eternal unspeakable torture. 

Even after all of that, he only askes us to have faith in him, and love him.
THen we can agree this love is in fact CONDITIONAL, right? And if we can't believe in him the way he wants, why doesn't he provide some substantiation that he's there, that he does love us, do you think? 

The rest of your post just makes me so sad for you as a kid, man. 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam,

Don't worry, I am keeping track of ALL OF THE POSTS OF MINE that you are running away from in your thread because you are to embarrassed to address them regarding our serial killer Jesus' true modus operandi, therefore your faith is in vain, sorry.  :(

I will post them for you at a later date, and if you can't address them, you should just leave Christianity altogether because you have to HIDE from the Bible truth.