Why didn’t Trump get tanks sent to Ukraine? What a loser!

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 157
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
Also, imagine complaining that a President did not spend a trillion dollars on a pointless proxy war that does nothing to improve the lives of Americans. Must be nice to gain praise from "educated voters" by throwing their money away...
Gay Parrot is the Neville Chamberlain of DArt.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Putin is occupying and fortifying Donetsk; the territory Western Ukraine invaded in violation of the 2014 peace treaty.
Cheers for supporters of the corrupt Ukrainians that violate peace treaties. Clap yourself on the back for supporting war and death over peace.
Gay Parrot is also the Tucker Carlson of DArt. Apologizing for Putin. Carlson was abandoned by his mother. These two have a lot in common. So sad.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
Gay Parrot is also the Tucker Carlson of DArt. Apologizing for Putin. Carlson was abandoned by his mother. These two have a lot in common. So sad.
You are crossing a line. This isn't some consensual roast spat. I tell you it publicly because you are really making the left wing look so vile here.

Relishing in the fact someone's parent abandoned them (outside of a rap battle context or something) is out of order. That, to me, is beyond acceptable banter.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@RationalMadman
Hitler also thought he could run on fear based dominance and bully other nations
in negotiations usually and especially when  negotiating from a position of dominance, the crazier you are the more things go your way. If this turns from bluffs into action than yes it will often backfire like it did with Hitler
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Assassinating a general of Iran is not a bluff.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
a typically pseudonaive Republican-in-denial like yourself.
Like yourself that supports the Republican Iraq war? Proxy wars for oil?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
I expect a genuine apology here. 
The article said exactly what I did. If Finland installs military along the border and tries to start shit like America always does, there will be an answer.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
That, to me, is beyond acceptable banter.
I'm not offended, only amused that I somehow broke his spirit.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
What is actually tragic is that over 250k Ukraine lives could had been saved if not for the Russiagate lie. It's entirely possible in a normal world that Trump could have forced Russia and Ukraine to return to the 2014 peace deal that Zelensky violated. A peace deal the military industrial complex helped to undermine.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
Dude, he is saying he will do them what he dis to Ukaine if they so much as set up on military thing and that is what they should do, otherwise why join NATO or just say come in and abuse me to the robber?

Putin said he was not going to attack Ukraine 3 days before he launched strikes.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
I do not recall supporting the Iraq war, ever.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
Finland does not have a history of military aggression like America has with Iraq,vietnam,somalia,syria,afghani...

Putin correctly won't see Finland as an aggressive  threat until they decide to become a threat.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
What is actually tragic is that over 250k Ukraine lives could had been saved if not for the Russiagate lie. 
Another lie. You are a dummy.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
I do not recall supporting the Iraq war, ever.
Well, the military industrial complex forgives your past sin as long as you support them in this proxy war for oil.

Are you even aware how much the UK spends on bombs and tanks?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Relishing in the fact someone's parent abandoned them
Someone? Tucker Carlson is an elitist disgrace. Relishing? Where are you getting that? It’s sad. So sad.

This isn't some consensual roast spat.
What does this even mean?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
I do not expect you to know any of this, all you know is your propaganda that you lap up like a good dog and say at least you are not a sheep.
Calling GP a dog is over the line. Why do you need to be so abusive with the name calling? Can’t you just make your argument? Irrational Madman
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
@Wylted
@Best.Korea
Man, you guys really hold a grudge, sure Ukraine refused Trump's attempts to illegally coerce them into interfering in the 2020 election with lies and conspiracy theories, but it's not thier fault he lost the election huge, and it's not thier fault he got impeached yet again. 

I mean, c'mon, Russia helped him steal the election in 2016, isn't that enough?  I understand that losers have to stick together, but you really can't blame Ukraine for Trump being such a totally incompetent loser, it just isn't thier fault.
FLRW
FLRW

You know that Trump was going to build the Trump Tower Moscow until Putin told him not to because he could lose the 2016 election if he did.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
@Sidewalker
Boeing, Raytheon, and Lockheed thank you for your continued support and tax contributions.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I have no words for how retarded that take is. Please do not comment on foreign policy. You know nothing about it. Had you at least been a soldier and personally affected by foreign policy moves I would maybe forgive the ignorance but there is no excuse
Sick burn.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Relishing in the fact someone's parent abandoned them
Someone? Tucker Carlson is an elitist disgrace. Relishing? Where are you getting that? It’s sad. So sad.

This isn't some consensual roast spat.
What does this even mean?
Greyparrot.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Calling GP a dog is over the line. Why do you need to be so abusive with the name calling? Can’t you just make your argument? Irrational Madman
Sure, that is the same as unorovoked and out of nowhere ridiculing that his mother is not with him anymore,
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
-->
@Sidewalker
I am not justifying everything that Trump did. No president is perfect.

I saying "He is better than Bush, he is better than Obama, and he is better than Biden".

He is right in his policy "we need to make a deal" as opposed to "we need to make a war".

Trump became president at a very bad time. In 2016, there was civil war in Ukraine, there was ISIS, there was war in afganistan, there was nuclear Korea, there was about to be nuclear Iran, and there was China turning aggressive. Then there were plenty of issues like investigations, impeachment, media spreading misinformation, then migrants and problems with them, then there was covid...

Is the man perfect? No. But you cant say that Biden is a better alternative. I dont prefer the "China, Korea, Russia, Iran" uniting against USA.
Russia alone is hard to deal with, so at this point we might as well say that we have a new cold war and all countries will have to pick a side.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Problem is there is no money to be made in peacetime. Trump pissed a LOT of rich people off by doing so.

Especially the Congress-people in both parties heavily invested in Lockheed, Boeing and Raytheon who also sit on the armed-services committees.

And you really don't want to know how many people from Biden on down invested in the fossil fuel industries that stand to gain from creating a European market through a proxy war.

It's just another Iraq war people are told once again to support for "security"

Millions of patriots raging on behalf of the machine....

Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
Boeing, Raytheon, and Lockheed thank you for your continued support and tax contributions
We have to fight against fascism, on the battlefied or on the internet, wherever we encounter it,
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Support our national war industries, and salute when you do it. Sounds familiar.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Best.Korea
Trump became president at a very bad time. In 2016, there was civil war in Ukraine, there was ISIS, there was war in afganistan, there was nuclear Korea, there was about to be nuclear Iran, and there was China turning aggressive. Then there were plenty of issues like investigations, impeachment, media spreading misinformation, then migrants and problems with them, then there was covid...
So naturally his priority was to cut taxes for wealthy people and blow up the deficit.

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Ah yes, because making wars more severe is a crucial characteristic for being a brave president.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Intelligence_06
Democrats don't care about bodycounts. As long as rich warmongers get paid at the end of the month.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Greyparrot
Which is no better.