Why didn’t Trump get tanks sent to Ukraine? What a loser!

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 157
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Intelligence_06
Lockheed Martin was at 261 dollars a share in the middle of Trump's reign of peace. You can buy a share for 457 dollars today. Hail our fascist national military.
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
You should work for CNN. I very rarely see a post this short filled with such copious amounts of idiotic drivel
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
Lockheed Martin was at 261 dollars a share in the middle of Trump's reign of peace. You can buy a share for 457 dollars today. Hail our fascist national military.
Trump?  Oh yeah, I think I remember him, he used to be in politics, was relevent a few years back, that guy?

What ever happened to him anyway?

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Sidewalker
I mean, c'mon, Russia helped him steal the election in 2016, isn't that enough?  I understand that losers have to stick together, but you really can't blame Ukraine for Trump being such a totally incompetent loser, it just isn't thier fault.
Even Saint Mueller found nothing. But guess what? It turns out a dude who was investigating Trump for Russian collusion, was in bed with Putin. 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@bmdrocks21
You should work for CNN. I very rarely see a post this short filled with such copious amounts of idiotic drivel
They’d hire him too!
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@ILikePie5
I mean, c'mon, Russia helped him steal the election in 2016, isn't that enough?  I understand that losers have to stick together, but you really can't blame Ukraine for Trump being such a totally incompetent loser, it just isn't thier fault.
Even Saint Mueller found nothing. But guess what? It turns out a dude who was investigating Trump for Russian collusion, was in bed with Putin. 
Interesting, a conspiracy theory from a right wing whack job, that's not something you see every day...oh wait, yes it is, every day, like sheeple only more redundant.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
What ever happened to him anyway?

I don't hear enough praise for our fascist military. I might have to report you to the FBI as an insurrectionist.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
It turns out a dude who was investigating Trump for Russian collusion, was in bed with Putin. 
And the other dude was literally in bed with the Chinese. Oh those were the days of Democrat ignorance!
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Democrats when describing things they are told to hate.

RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
Republicans when defending Putin.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
Do you support the current levels of UK military spending?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
whataboutwhataboutwhataboutwhataboutwhataboutwhataboutwhatabout
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
So that's a yes? Ok warmonger.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
Do you support the current levels of UK military spending?
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
May I ask how it benefits anyone if we back Ukraine? 

Do you think an all-out war against Russia is really in the best interests of anyone at all? Especially since China has made it clear they will support Russia against the United States?

I don't see this ending well for anyone at all. This isn't Germany. They don't have a relatively small population. Russia and China together is almost 1.6 billion soldiers. That won't be good for anyone.

IMHO, it's Europe's fault that Ukraine was so easy to take. This doesn't have anything to do with the U.S. 

If Ukraine was really so important to their security then they didn't do anything to defend it. They left it to Putin wrapped in a bow under the Christmas tree. They made it so easy to take that Putin doesn't even have to try. In fact he isn't trying. This is Russia on low level.

So why do you think we should begin a nightmare of a war against China and Russia? The 2nd and 3rd best militaries in the world? Our military is good, but it isn't that good. Neither is Europe's or India's.

So, what is the point of this? We let China have Taiwan, why not let Russia have Ukraine? We can't fight both of them together. We need to break the alliance up somehow and then take everything back.
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Public-Choice
Do you think an all-out war against Russia is really in the best interests of anyone at all?
Yes, Ukraine. Of course if you lived in 1775 you would have been saying the same thing about the American Revolution.

Russia has a much smaller population than the United States. They are a puny population with an economy smaller than Texas.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ILikePie5
Even Saint Mueller found nothing.
That’s a lie

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Public-Choice
The 2nd and 3rd best militaries in the world? 
That is laughable 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Public-Choice
We let China have Taiwan,
What are you smokin?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Sidewalker
He is selling baseball cards to idiots now.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
Trump made the decision that protecting our border was more important than protecting another country.

Our border right now is non-existent, and what is the result of that? Increased crime and skyrocketing economy. 
Yet still Biden thinks it is a good idea to help another country with their border problem, and not our own. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Public-Choice
I can fully explain that if you first admit Europe is a close ally of US.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Our border right now is non-existent, and what is the result of that? Increased crime and skyrocketing economy. 
What proof do you have that there is increased crime? Because Tucker Carlson said it on TV? Increased compared to what? What kind of crime?
Who invited your family to come to this country? Do they deserve to be here? All I know is they produced one ignorant 16 yo turd. This country has too much white trash. Maybe you should all go back to where you came from. I would think any one coming across the border today is worth 3 of your people.

Do you have a problem with a skyrocketing economy?

bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@ILikePie5
They’d hire him too!
He’d make a great token Marine to say AR-15s are weapons of war and make deer explode

Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@RationalMadman
I wasn't speaking in terms of NATO alliances. That is the only convincing reason to go. But, honestly. Russia has no interest of conquering Europe. Just Ukraine. And it isn't our problem.
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
That is laughable 
No. It's straight facts:

If you lived in 1775 you would have been saying the same thing about the American Revolution.
Yeah. Because the American Revolution was one gunshot away from sparking a world war... Absurd comparison.

What are you smokin?
Whatever it is, it definitely isn't as strong as the Kool aid you're drinkin.

YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
What proof do you have that there is increased crime?
"Federal authorities are on pace to make more than 2.3 million arrests during the 2022 fiscal year, which ends Sept. 30. That will far exceed last year’s record of more than 1.7 million arrests."

Just in 2022 alone. Compared to Trump's presidency:
"According to CBP data, during FY 2019, the number of individuals apprehended or found inadmissible nationwide totaled 1,148,024, an increase of 68 percent over the previous fiscal year."

Increase. Where a number goes up.

Who invited your family to come to this country? Do they deserve to be here? All I know is they produced one ignorant 16 yo turd. This country has too much white trash. Maybe you should all go back to where you came from. I would think any one coming across the border today is worth 3 of your people.

Do you have a problem with a skyrocketing economy?
So basically that was Anti-American, and racist.......gotcha. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
Well, given the slow and dangerous collapse of the Russian system, then defence certainly needs to be a priority right now..

But for sure, wouldn't it be lovely if we didn't need to bother with defence.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
So even you think the current funding levels for the UK military are OK.

God save us all.

Governments would have you believe that Wars like the one in 1940 could still happen. But conventional wars between developed nations will never happen. And there has been historically one use for a modern military funded by 2 percent of a nation's GDP:

proxy wars, of which the UK along with Russia are willing participants.

The reasons why full scale conventional war can't happen are for a few reasons. 

1) Every developed nation has or is allied with a nation that has nukes.
2) Every developed nation is connected to the global marketplace, meaning to cause harm to a major trading nation will hurt your own people.
3) The people of developed nations are used to an extremely decadent lifestyle compared to the past and won't support conventional war if it means even the chance they could lose their Iphones.

The problem then is what to do with the institution of the military. If you tell a normal person that their job is getting phased out, they will pack their stuff in a cardboard box and go find something else to do.

Now try telling that to a person with a tank. No, he won't go quietly to pack his stuff in a box. He will CREATE a reason for his job by engaging in proxy wars for profit to keep his place in a world that no longer requires him.

The people of all developed nations need to wake up and realize they don't need to be held hostage by their own military.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Public-Choice
Russia has no interest of conquering Europe. Just Ukraine.
Small correction, Russia only wants the Donetsk as it existed before the 2014 peace violation. Not the whole of Ukraine as western propaganda would have you believe.