China has successfully invaded American airspace

Author: PREZ-HILTON

Total: 91
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
 it is reported that China has a balloon in Kansas and the biden administration is going to bitch up and not defend our country's airspace. https://mobile.twitter.com/JerryMoran/status/1621585835110944768

Thoughts and prayers for American safety please.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
"The balloon was making detailed maps of the underground missile silos of the Malstrom Air Base in Montana using EM/GPR/ Acoustic Light penetrative field (DAS) - a type of ground-penetrating radar that can be used from altitude. It was sending the data back to China in real time. By the time people saw the balloon it had already accomplished its mission."

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Literally a bitch move if there is no strong response. One balloon was spotted in Canada, another one in Mississippi 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Intelligence_06
WTF are you guys doing?
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
"The official said that while it was not the first time China had sent spy balloons to the United States, this one has appeared to remain over the country for longer."

Yeah, this looks like testing boundaries.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

Don Jr. said the people  of Montana should take out rifles and shoot it down.
I think that is a great idea. Montana might not be a red state anymore.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Way too many unanswered questions on this, such as: where was Canada on this when it entered their airspace? Or even: where were we when it entered Canadian airspace?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Maybe send 31 Abrams tanks into the air after it. Seems like Biden's best response.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@cristo71
Way too many unanswered questions on this, such as: where was Canada on this when it entered their airspace? Or even: where were we when it entered Canadian airspace?
I want to know how Norad let it go through so much airspace before noticing. Or did they notice and just declined to take any action?
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@Wylted
Why did you tag Intel?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@AustinL0926
Intel is Chinese.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Greyparrot
Yes, I'm well aware. Why is he assuming that Intel speaks for his country? I simply find it a strange assumption.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@AustinL0926
Yes, I'm well aware. Why is he assuming that Intel speaks for his country? I simply find it a strange assumption.
I don't think you understand. I am quite obviously........
.. a dick
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Also I had lost a little bit of respect for Intel. I know he doesn't live in a free country so I expected he could not openly criticize the CCP, so I didn't expect he would participate in threads criticizing the CCP, but he seems to defend the CCP.

I personally find it offensive because I have Chinese friends before the great wall of china took them off some chat groups I was in, and so I have some love of China and the Chinese people and it angers me how horrible the CCP is to their own people.

You have two options.

1. Be pro China and hate the CCP

Or

2. Hate your own country and stand by the CCP

I lost respect because he took option number 2. Him hating China is offensive to me.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
He may have redeemed himself a bit, because I did see a thread after that where he seemed to criticize the CCP's unfair way of handling COVID, which harmed the Chinese people
cristo71
cristo71
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I want to know how Norad let it go through so much airspace before noticing. Or did they notice and just declined to take any action?
NORAD knew about it when it was launched in China. Why they let it float over the sparse Yukon Territory unmolested is beyond my security clearance. Perhaps General Milley thought taking it down would constitute an act of white rage?

AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Wylted
Sarcasm is the lowest form of avoidance mechanism.

Anyway, your comment is something of a non sequitur; Intel may have supported the CCP in some threads, but he still doesn't speak for the government. I'm just here being vicariously offended on behalf of him - would you ask a random American why they support the US's violation of human rights?
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@cristo71
Here was my first thought which nobody cares about. Allowing them this far into US territory is about manufacturing consent for some controversial act they want to take against China. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Ragnar
@AustinL0926
would you ask a random American why they support the US's violation of human rights?
I do tend to press people in the military about why they joined. So close. Here watch.

Ragnar,

Care to explain why you love Israel so much, you would join the military and fight on behalf of advancing their foreign policy while making the world a less safe place for America? 

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
I am getting reports that the military did scramble F-16s to shoot down the balloons but Biden told the military not to
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Incoming reports of China claiming it was a weather balloon and many Americans are excepting that a weather balloon got blown off course and just happened to make a direct b line to America's nuclear missile silos
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Update the DOD has reported the balloon to be carrying a payload https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Stories/Article/Article/3288103/general-says-chinese-surveillance-balloon-now-over-center-of-us/

There is only one possible motive for a payload to be on that balloon
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
It’s not even on the news for us yet. Let me give you our point of view once I can get a news article in the Chinese language.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Intelligence_06
It’s not even on the news for us yet. Let me give you our point of view once I can get a news article in the Chinese language.
Thank you, I do appreciate that. I believe they are reporting Chinese officials claimed a weather balloon flown off course 
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
No, but I believe some of them will mock the US for making such a big fuss over this. The smaller newspapers will probably claim "This is a part of America's plan to invade Chinese media", and the larger newspapers will just describe the situation and nothing else.

If it even goes on the news at all.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Intelligence_06
Yeah that is to be expected. I think America routinely sends U2s over China so this is likely the result of a slow news cycle here. 
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@FLRW
Don Jr. said the people  of Montana should take out rifles and shoot it down.
I think that is a great idea.
Even better, the people  of Montana should take out rifles and shoot Don Jr.
I think that is a great idea.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Sidewalker
Reported for threatening and encouraging violence towards the future president of the United States
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Where the fuck is space force this shit is high enough in the sky where they should be dealing with it
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
From what I understand this is more of a pure political message than a military one. Surveillance is normally allowed to a certain degree to reassure geopolitical stability. I’m sure China allows the US to do the same. These surveillance balloons are somewhat common.