Biden gives speech blasting trannies

Author: PREZ-HILTON

Total: 190
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON

Biden has told trannies they will never be a real woman. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Needless to say I am now voting for Biden in 2024
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Needless to say I am now voting for Biden in 2024
As I said before, Republicans thrive on misinformation, fake videos and conspiracy theories.

Even an idiot like yourself can see that video has been faked.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
You sound like a conspiracy theorist 
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
It's obviously fake, because he's actually articulate.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
It's obviously fake, because he's actually articulate.
Only a baby white trash redneck would call that bigoted speech articulate. You probably think Hitler and Mussolini were articulate too.

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Only a baby white trash redneck would call that bigoted speech articulate. You probably think Hitler and Mussolini were articulate too.
Articulate doesn't mean correct or nice, idiot. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
"Expressing oneself clearly and effectively" https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/articulate

Literally the first result in Google would have told you what articulate means
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Literally the first result in Google would have told you what articulate means
So if I clearly and effectively expressed my opinion that you are an uneducated loser from white trash parents you would characterize me as articulate?

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
So if I clearly and effectively expressed my opinion that you are an uneducated loser from white trash parents you would characterize me as articulate?
Yes you retard. That is literally what it means. You somehow attached a moral value statement to the term and now think if it describes someone you don't like, it means the statement is wrong. It's a retarded low IQ way to think, but to be expected by a guy who couldn't even pass the ASVAB
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Once again you see the true color of liberals. 

He criticized me for being

1. Poor 

And for 

2. Not being educated 

It's classism and since black people are disproportionately poor and uneducated this makes him a racist piece of shit.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@oromagi
Is this an alt of yours? I know these judgementa about the poor and uneducated are also shared by you, so I was just wondering. 

I do remember when we would argue because you felt that marginalized communities being more effected by COVID-19 measures was worth it, because those measures helped out wealthy white boomers
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
It's classism and since black people are disproportionately poor and uneducated this makes him a racist piece of shit.
So you are like a black person in many ways?
But black people have been subjected to hundreds of years of systemic racism, including slavery. What’s your excuse?

The point is one cannot be articulate when the words they are saying and using lack intelligence.  Being articulate requires a good vocabulary which is part of being intelligent. It takes style and substance to be articulate. It would be a distortion to call a racist rant articulate, no matter how eloquently delivered.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
What's my excuse for what? Having poor parents LOL

You insulted marginalized communities claiming it is a character flaw for people to be poor and uneducated. Are you taking it back now and claiming it is only a character flaw for whites?

You don't really know anything about my education anyway. I told you I dropped out at 16 and you assumed it ended there, because you are being very ignorant and judgemental. 

I did graduate highschool though. After dropping out I was immediately allowed to take a test to see if I acquired enough knowledge to be a graduate and I passed it. 

A few years later, I attended college. 

I currently have a job where I did take a small cut in pay but generally I am used to making a 6 figure salary typically from restaurant management. (Yes it pays that much).

You though. You are either a 14 year old kid pretending to be an adult based on your emotional maturity or if your claims are right, you are an old man with less than 20 years left to live. You will die a bitter person because despite being an adult, you never became a man who could use tempered and reasoned judgement.

This is why everyone thinks you are lying about your service. Your grammar, tone and maturity is very similar to a 14 year olds and the lack of restraint is a feminine characteristic that would have for you bullied so bad in the military that I doubt an individual like you could make it through basic training.

Have you seen the maturity of tws105? Did you know there has been speculation you both are the same person because he also acts like a retard? 

You have seen him post.nhow you see him is how we all see him, but more importantly, how we all see TWS, is how we all see you, even to the extent that there are now rumors you guys are the same person. 

So anytime you think you sound smart. Take a look at TWS, so you can see what we all see in you.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
So you are like a black person in many ways?
Yes I am, lol. The fact you think that is an insult says a lot about you. A lot of my relatives are black
 When I was in foster care my foster brothers and sisters were black. I went to predominantly black schools. I am very much like black people. I grew up with black people, I lived in the same house with black people for years at a time. My relatives, many of them are black. 

I don't feel sorry for black people or try to handle them with kid gloves, because I am essentially one of them. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
The point is one cannot be articulate when the words they are saying and using lack intelligence
Yes they can. I gave you the definition as found on the websters dictionary site already.

Being articulate requires a good vocabulary which is part of being intelligent.
That's exactly what stupid people think and why a lot use big words without understanding them (to sound smart), it's usually a dead giveaway when you catch them using the word incorrectly though, like you did with the word articulate.

It would be a distortion to call a racist rant articulate, no matter how eloquently delivered.
See the definition again. Articulate doesn't mean 

"Derp, I disagree with their views they are automatically inarticulate now derp"

This is like when idiots tried to call suicide bombers cowards when everyone knows you have to have massive balls to do such a thing. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@AustinL0926
@Skipper_Sr
This is who is President of our site.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
What's my excuse for what? 
For being poor and stupid? 

You insulted marginalized communities
I insulted you for being poor, stupid white trash. Are you a marginalized community? No, not really. Even if you go on to claim to not be poor and stupid.

You though. You are either a 14 year old kid pretending to be an adult based on your emotional maturity or if your claims are right, you are an old man with less than 20 years left to live. You will die a bitter person because despite being an adult, you never became a man who could use tempered and reasoned judgement.
Lol, is posting a fake video of Joe Biden your idea of mature, tempered and reasoned judgement? Or any of the other stupid posts you made here? You are already a bitter young man, blaming your woes on everyone from your parents, to immigrants to liberals. Has it ever occurred to you that maybe you are the problem, and having some poor people from South America come to this country isn’t preventing you from doing anything.

Have you seen the maturity of tws105?
You are in the TWS camp, not me. You guys are like two peas in a pod. Politically, intellectually, and economically. And the reason you or anyone else on this page doesn’t believe my profile is you likely can’t fathom doing all the things I’ve done considering how little you’ve accomplished. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Yes they can. I gave you the definition as found on the websters dictionary site already.
Ok, you stick with that definition. So I guess you do believe Hitler and Mussolini were articulate. Nobody can say they didn’t speak clearly or effectively, right?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
This is like when idiots tried to call suicide bombers cowards when everyone knows you have to have massive balls to do such a thing. 
Ha, that’s perfect. They should put that quote on your gravestone. Oh, and I guess since you blocked me now, you must be a coward. A coward who never had the balls to serve in the military, lol.

Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I am reading your posts, and I am wondering something: Do you believe that white people cant have a bad life?
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Actually poor whites in Appalachia have historically been a marginalized community. Racist fuck head, usually by rich white guys using them to make money, just like they did the slaves. Kind of like Asians with the railroad too.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
I gave you a hundred opportunities to unblock me. You refused and you still act racist because you think "poor and stupid" are insults. 

I finally blocked you because you keep tagging me and several times when I put you in your place you run from the conversation. 

You showed cowardice. You literally blocked me and are actually scared of what I have to say. You are scared of a lot of things. You know your opinions are stupid and know they will be exposed as stupid in a debate. So you literally cry and block people who destroyed you in forums and resort to ad hominem because you know you can't win. 

Seriously, a person who served in the military would never a tally cry at somebody stating an opinion and literally avoid them because they are scared. 

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
I am reading your posts, and I am wondering something: Do you believe that white people cant have a bad life?
He believes they can, he just thinks people who had a bad childhood are bigots or are inferior to him. 

He has been exposed as a racist for this
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
This thread has me thoroughly convinced that Roose is your sock account.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Actually poor whites in Appalachia have historically been a marginalized community. Racist fuck head, usually by rich white guys using them to make money, just like they did the slaves. Kind of like Asians with the railroad too.
You're going to have to be more specific, half the people on this site are racist fuck heads.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
you still act racist because you think "poor and stupid" are insults. 
so you think poor and stupid are racist insults. That’s interesting 

You showed cowardice. You literally blocked me and are actually scared of what I have to say.
Did you create this fantasy world to make up for your miserable white trash life that you have?

I finally blocked you
But you’re not a coward? I blocked you a long time ago because you showed yourself to be a dummy, like Gay Parrot and several others on this site. But I reserve the right to remind you that you’re dummies (or pathetic racists) on a case by case basis.
Just like Trump who says “he is the least racist person you will ever meet” the racists often claim the people calling them out are racist. As if people who are intolerant of intolerant bigots are also intolerant.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Big Daddy Biden does, lol.

YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
Articulate: "having or showing the ability to speak fluently and coherently."

So yes, Hitler and Mussolini were articulate. 

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Nice try at spinning this but you continually bring them up in the same sentence as where you call me racist. So it's clear where your head is