U.S. Governors Mafia DP1

Author: ILikePie5

Read-only
Total: 895
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
Me and whiteflame posted simultaneously for anyone who thinks that is just a childish reaction to being voted
RationalMadman
Debates: 569
RationalMadman
I mean i will just extend siranon's time. The threat wasnt empty
 I will vote siranonymous in some time shortly from now if he doesnt vote WF. I have to be true to the promise but It is obvious to me he is hesitating and this is futile.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
If whiteflame were to flip scum, that hesitation doesn't look good. Hell even flipping town the hesitation could be indicative of the fact he knew that to a certain extent though less of a tell than if WF flips scum
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
If your theory is that they are scum together, I don't see why you would care which order they are lynched in though 
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@badger
Yes. I've been writing up my reads, so I'll post them in a bit.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
what read?
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Where the fuck is Barney we should be getting claims from Barney and supa before we lynch . Not role claims, character claims to lock them in
That2User
That2User
-->
@badger
You want to craft setups that revolve around clears and CCs. 50/50 lynches all game long kinda thing
MMA Mafia DP2 was like this, we had 2 investigative roles claimed and narrowed scum down to wf/mar with immense pressure 
That2User
That2User
-->
@Barney
Where the fuck is Barney we should be getting claims from Barney and supa before we lynch . Not role claims, character claims to lock them in

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
If your theory is that they are scum together, I don't see why you would care which order they are lynched in though 
whiteflame is a better player and possibly a stronger pr.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@That2User
you literally voted whiteflame with me before, unless that was a pseudopressure vote on a partner give me 1 reason you aren't voting whiteflame now?
That2User
That2User
-->
@RationalMadman
I'm waiting on whiteflame to post reads
whiteflame
whiteflame
I'll leave these in order (top to bottom of each section, minus the nulls which are all just null) of how strong my read is

Town:

RM - Frankly, at this point, he should be everyone's most obvious townread. Maybe he is pulling some massive gambit, but I can't fathom Pie making the game so unbalanced by making it nearly impossible to lynch a member of the scum team. Behaviorally, he's all town.

GP - I still think he's likely town. My experience with GP is that he tends to be more active when he's scum, and this kind of passivity fits with basically every game I've seen from him as town.

Austin - The lack of activity hasn't been good, but he at least provided a reason for it. I previously explained that his decision to pretty much outright claim his governor seemed noob town to me. That view hasn't changed.

Null:

SirAnon - I still don't like his early decisions in this DP, but everything I've seen since has looked like classic town behavior from him. I chalk that up to the strange issues he was dealing with trying to log in.

SupaDudz - Too little in the way of posting to say much on him. His reads were pretty thorough and saying that his role is confirmable at least leaves me wanting to test it by giving him an NP to do it, but I haven't seen much in the way of interaction from him beyond a response to RM and a couple to That2. I'd need to see more to work with there.

badger - He's bored, he's asking questions on reads and he's complaining about how the game's being played. I think he'd be more aggressive as scum, but given the limited contributions, I'm going to leave him at null for now.

Barney - He's gotten more involved and has some decent reads. There was some back-and-forth about his voting and unvoting RM, though given that there are legitimate concerns about scum having a role that allows them to cast multiple votes, I get where he was coming from. Nothing's really screamed town or scum for me.

Scum:

WyIted - Pretty straightforward. His behavior in general has always been a bit off, so it's hard for me to make heads or tails of it, but the claim just looks like nonsense.

BK - Still looks scummy to me, but this is my first game playing with him and I'm still trying to gauge his behavior. I've given my thoughts previously on him and the way that he chose to claim, but there's some sheeping of RM going on as well that elevates him above a slight scum read.

That2User - My suspicions have dulled a bit, but the continued sheeping of RM's votes makes me think That2 might be buddying a bit, especially since there seems to be a lot of hedging around those voting decisions when confronted about them. Generally, That2's behavior has looked pretty townie, but her choice to flit back and forth between making decisions based on her own reads and based on RM's rub me the wrong way.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@That2User
He is not stalling to make up fake reads, he is stalling to finally come up with a good fakeclaim, he is going to crack under the pressure. Let him crack, be the force.
Best.Korea
Debates: 276
Best.Korea
-->
@whiteflame
there's some sheeping of RM going on as well that elevates him above a slight scum read
Is not true. It was already explained that I am trusting RM on his claim of you because he is most likely town. Plus, some evidence was presented. You didnt exactly address the "wf town different from wf scum" argument.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman

You aint got a clue how I am this skilled, be honest. I will eat humble pie if you are Town, now watch as we steamroll your team.

It's all about misdirection, never letting scum really know what I think or where I'll put pressure next. Is RM gonna stick with his vote? Is he gonna pull a hardcore role out of nowhere?

It's only medium difficulty to be an Apex scum player, relatively speaking. It's far harder to be an apex Town player.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
That was @ you ^^ forgot to @
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
photosensitive warning

don't click the GIF if you are epileptic or whatever.

also, at this point I am so sure whiteflame is scum. I don't feel that ferocity and 'omg noooo we gotta get scum' vibe of town WF at all. It's all that laidback gangsta scum WF vibe.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Best.Korea
Is not true. It was already explained that I am trusting RM on his claim of you because he is most likely town. Plus, some evidence was presented. You didnt exactly address the "wf town different from wf scum" argument.
That's a baffling response.

Just because RM is town doesn't mean he's made the right choices. I've already pointed that out to That2, so I'll point it out directly to you as well. This is also not the first time RM has picked up on something that he thinks is a clear behavioral scum tell only to be proven wrong. SirAnon made a whole post looking into my behavior in previous games and how I've responded to efforts to get more information on claims. They've all been consistent, whether I'm town or scum. As far as I can tell, RM has a very strong gut read that he hasn't supported with any evidence of my past play. I don't see a need to continually respond to that with the same information.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
r u 3 r d p a r t y?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
I am safe to visit and scum doesnt gain a damn thing killing off your role. Just visit who you want, you don't need to visit Wylted. Focus on the situation in the game. Your question is very strange to ask.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Greyparrot
I am not 3rd party and yeah I was picking up on the fact you were soft hinting that you die if you visit TP
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
If I am understanding grey parrots soft claim there may be a 3rd party in the game. 

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Greyparrot
Just announced who you are visiting before the Dap ends if I am correct please. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
if there is thirdparty then wylted being jester makes a lot of sense.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
message decoded and received
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
I think 3rd party will have to fake claim otherwise it will be obvious so it could set up A CC of their character. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
wylted can you ask pie to give you a page describing your role or an example of it in any mafia game ever please.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
I will but I think you know this is most likely a custom role. I will also Google it until he answers just in case I am wrong
Best.Korea
Debates: 276
Best.Korea
-->
@whiteflame
Just because RM is town doesn't mean he's made the right choices.
Is not what I have said. I said his choices were more likely to be right than the choices of others who could be scums. This is not right choices vs. wrong choices. This is about which choice is more likely to be correct.

This is also not the first time RM has picked up on something that he thinks is a clear behavioral scum tell only to be proven wrong.
I agree that town players can make bad decisions for town. However, scum players will make far worse decisions for town if trust is placed in them.

SirAnon made a whole post looking into my behavior in previous games and how I've responded to efforts to get more information on claims. They've all been consistent, whether I'm town or scum.
Is not true. He posted one link that showed you to be concerned about outs right at the start. Not exactly consistent with this game where you didnt care until 3 outs. Hence, the evidence.

As far as I can tell, RM has a very strong gut read that he hasn't supported with any evidence of my past play. I don't see a need to continually respond to that with the same information.
Is very strange statement. I believe you need to respond to that2 link too. If you are not responding to accusations supported by evidence, I might think that you have no response.

Of course, RM knows you better than I do, so I am ready to trust his judgment.