U.S. Governors Mafia DP1

Author: ILikePie5

Read-only
Total: 895
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
So far I found a game called secret Hitler that looks Interesting and may have influenced pie a tiny bit.
That2User
Debates: 4
That2User
-->
@RationalMadman
He is not stalling to make up fake reads, he is stalling to finally come up with a good fakeclaim, he is going to crack under the pressure. Let him crack, be the force.
VTL whiteflame
That2User
That2User
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
So far I found a game called secret Hitler that looks Interesting and may have influenced pie 
Maybe the tp is the fascist trying to get you into power?
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Best.Korea
Is not what I have said. I said his choices were more likely to be right than the choices of others who could be scums. This is not right choices vs. wrong choices. This is about which choice is more likely to be correct.
And what has he said that makes you think that I'm most likely scum? You said "I am trusting RM on his claim of you because he is most likely town." That puts a lot of emphasis on your decision to support him because of his affiliation.

I agree that town players can make bad decisions for town. However, scum players will make far worse decisions for town if trust is placed in them.
So there's no one else you see as likely town? And, since you claim to be town, you're making the decision to rely on another town's reads instead of your own? 

Is not true. He posted one link that showed you to be concerned about outs right at the start. Not exactly consistent with this game where you didnt care until 3 outs. Hence, the evidence.
He posted a whole set of games where he independently analyzed my behavior in response to similar scenarios. Guess you didn't see that.

Is very strange statement. I believe you need to respond to that2 link too. If you are not responding to accusations supported by evidence, I might think that you have no response.
...You serious? I've responded several times. RM has repeated the same argument. I've responded to That2 multiple times as well. If there's something I missed that's new, link it.

whiteflame
whiteflame
Well, there's now 4 votes on me. I still think it's a mistake to out this much information in DP1, but if you're going to push me into it, then I have little choice.

I'm Phil Scott, governor of Vermont. Pie emphasized that he sees me as a RINO who spends too much time criticizing Donald Trump instead of seeing to my state's needs.
Best.Korea
Debates: 280
Best.Korea
-->
@whiteflame
He posted a whole set of games where he independently analyzed my behavior in response to similar scenarios. Guess you didn't see that.
Are you talking about this:

Arkhamafia: Mafia. Whiteflame was calm about the early claims, but did discourage further claiming. He did wait a bit even after there were two full claims.

Seems like your scum play is consistent with this game, where you waited for 3 outs to say something.
whiteflame
whiteflame
It's ridiculous how little attention WyIted has gotten for that Hitler claim. Seriously? Secret Hitler is a completely different game.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@whiteflame
I am sure Trump is mafia godfather at this point.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Best.Korea
re you talking about this:

Arkhamafia: Mafia. Whiteflame was calm about the early claims, but did discourage further claiming. He did wait a bit even after there were two full claims.

Seems like your scum play is consistent with this game, where you waited for 3 outs to say something.
Yes, the second time I was able to post in this game was also the first time I said anything against claiming. The first time I posted was after only GP made a claim, which he does every game. The second time I posted included quite a bit of specifics about my not liking people making further claims, which several people had done by then. Didn't know you were going to find me at fault for not being active on here throughout my workday, but I guess that is akin to a game where I had made 8 posts before I said anything about claims, sure.
That2User
That2User
I'm Phil Scott, governor of Vermont. Pie emphasized that he sees me as a RINO who spends too much time criticizing Donald Trump instead of seeing to my state's needs.
This is in line with what Pie said in my DP, Trump was mentioned by name in my DP too
Unvote
That2User
That2User
-->
@Greyparrot
I am sure Trump is mafia godfather at this point.
Makes sense since Trump is immune to impeachment/conviction as President
It might be DeSantis tho
That2User
That2User
-->
@whiteflame
It's ridiculous how little attention WyIted has gotten for that Hitler claim. Seriously? Secret Hitler is a completely different game.
Yeah HItler isn't even a US gov he declared war on America
I'd vote this if I didn't see this as a potential Jester move
Ik the meta is to see Jester as bastard, I believe Pie hates bastard/Jesters but I may be confusing him with someone else
Also would Pie announce it was bastard? He only said role-madness 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@whiteflame
Yes, the second time I was able to post in this game was also the first time I said anything against claiming.
False. Your first post has you not condemning claiming at all. In your second post after two players claimed, you just said you felt like pressure on Austin was too low for a claim. You said nothing against claiming in general until 3rd out.

Didn't know you were going to find me at fault for not being active on here throughout my workday
I didnt find you at fault for not being active. That was not the accusation at all.
That2User
That2User
-->
@Best.Korea
False. Your first post has you not condemning claiming at all. In your second post after two players claimed, you just said you felt like pressure on Austin was too low for a claim. You said nothing against claiming in general until 3rd out.

You  have links to these posts?
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
Unvote RM

10 pages of posts overnight... I'll thoroughly catch up when I get home. From a bit of skimming, I think Wylted's claim is suspicious. Has Pie modded any other games before? We can check if he's ever put a Jester before. IIRC most mafia mods don't like Jesters because it's such an easy role.

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@That2User
Yeah HItler isn't even a US gov he declared war on Americ
Once again my character is Jay Inslee, Hitler is my role
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@That2User
His first post is right at the start. His second post is his long read on players.

Right now he claimed. Now I am just thinking what to make of his claim. For that, I will need more opinions.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@AustinL0926
I am tempted to tell you it is jester just to avoid getting lynched, but honestly it isn't jester. It's Pie being a troll like when he fake claimed watcher or voted me president.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Once again my character is Jay Inslee, Hitler is my role
That is literally a role made to be lynched. It doesnt even exist officially, and it is not even confirmable.

If that is the role Pie gave you, he didnt do you any favor.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Best.Korea
It's a custom role. Pretty common. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
It is confirmable if a democrat visits me and we have a vig and they target him, I am basically confirmed 
Barney
Debates: 52
Barney
I have a few hours left f sleep. What kind of craziness did I miss?

Skimming it, but I’d appreciate the cliff notes version.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Barney
There was a vote on Wylted and Whiteflame. They both claimed.
That2User
That2User
-->
@Barney
RM gets role confirmed, alive with 7 votes on him
RM leads VTLs against wf
wf gives reads
wf vs. BK
wf claims Phil Scott with 4 votes 
WyIted claims Jay Inslee with Hitler role
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Best.Korea
I never said that my first post condemned claiming. I recognized that GP always plays that way. That's it. My second post was a list of reads, including statements about how two players claimed. I pushed back on making claims within that post.

I didnt find you at fault for not being active. That was not the accusation at all.
The comparison you're making between this game and the previous one doesn't make sense. In the Arkhamafia game, I made several posts in a row that didn't push back on a widening push to have players claim. In this one, I made a post after there was a new claim on the table and specifically called him out for making the claim. You didn't like that it took me that long to do it, but it was my second post, which was a matter of availability rather than selective timing. So yes, it does seem like you're calling me out for when and how long I was active.

Barney
Debates: 52
Barney
-->
@That2User
Thank you!
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
Official Vote Count:

Whiteflame (3/6) - RM, Korea, Wylted
Wylted (2/6) - Badger, WF

Please correct me if I’ve made any mistakes

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@whiteflame

I believe this was your second post. It just says that one player claimed for no apparent reason. Nothing in it says anything against claims in general, nor instructs players not to pursue claims, despite that 2 claims were made.

Again, I will wait to hear more opinions about your previous games.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
For now, unvote
That2User
That2User
Seems we not making any advancement, lemme go back and read this dp in detail