A Series of Biblical Debates

Author: Skipper_Sr

Total: 36
Skipper_Sr
Debates: 10
Skipper_Sr
It's up to you, Stephen. If you make one, title it "God's Failed Promise Made to the Mother of Jesus." If you don't, I will not interact with that new discussion forum and will continue on this one instead
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Skipper_Sr
 title it "God's Failed Promise Made to the Mother of Jesus." If you don't, I will not interact with that new discussion forum .

Ok. I shall do that, now.
Stephen
Stephen
Stephen wrote: How about gods failed promise  made to the mother of Jesus?

Sure

Do you prefer me to start a new thread so we can discuss it?#29

It's up to you, Stephen. If you make one, title it "God's Failed Promise Made to the Mother of Jesus." If you don't, I will not interact with that new discussion forum and will continue on this one instead#31

All done.

10 days later

Skipper_Sr
Skipper_Sr
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
This is all about the definition of murder.

The ability to kill is a by-product of living in an imperfect world. God utilized our ability to kill to further His goals. Take a look at King David or Gideon or Moses' attack on Jericho. There were evil and dangerous foes that God knew had to be destroyed. 

It sounds like you are saying all killing is murder. Is this correct?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Skipper_Sr
definition 

Don't make me laugh. when you lot run out of apologetics for the actions of you "wicked" god this is what you ALL resort to. The Reverend Tradesecret was  master at it................ or thought he was. 

Skipper_Sr
Skipper_Sr
-->
@Stephen
It appears that BrotherD.Thomas defines murder differently than I do. Once I can understand his side, I can give a response