Is it okay to be White? A lot of Black Americans don't think so

Author: Kaitlyn

Total: 189
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Kaitlyn
So, the polling data was taken either through the phone or via an online survey (or both??), I'm just not sure how you know which one.
The reason I think it was a telephone poll is because I read about 20 articles by respected publications before commenting on this thread. People who were willing to pay the pay wall or get around it I guess and they seemed to indicate it was a phone survey 
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Big deal. So have I. And a Hispanic chick. A fat chick. A skinny 2x4 chick. Gorgeous chicks. One ugly chick. And several beautiful voluptuous chicks. Doesn’t mean I (or anyone else for that matter) gets a pass to refer to them with ANY heinous derogatory terms like N****r, Sp*ck, so on and so forth. 
No, it's cool. I didn't just fuck her. She was quaking afterwards and crying. Through the whole experience it was so good she kept yelling no and saying "God why me" and trying to push me off of her. She felt unworthy of such a beautiful experience and told me that she never wanted to see me again. 
You're getting Kaitlyn wet.
Kaitlyn
Debates: 0
Kaitlyn
-->
@Sidewalker
It's just we want people thinking critically in this thread). 
You think criticising black people is "thinking critically" LOL.
So you're saying that if we want critical thought, Black people can't be criticized? Black people are above criticism, huh? You seriously stand by that?

Also, we're all still waiting for you to address the four scientific facts that showed human races exist, since you were so confident that human races don't exist: Is it okay to be White? A lot of Black Americans don't think so (debateart.com) .

No, my shower does that.

Creepy comment though...
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Sidewalker
I hope so. I have a huge crush on her tbh, but it's not reciprocated. I am not even sure if she is actually a female so 50/50 chance I am gay. 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
So, the polling data was taken either through the phone or via an online survey (or both??), I'm just not sure how you know which one.
The reason I think it was a telephone poll is because I read about 20 articles by respected publications before commenting on this thread. People who were willing to pay the pay wall or get around it I guess and they seemed to indicate it was a phone survey 
Well okay. It's a shame they don't make it clearer. People aren't paying just to know if they used phones or a survey.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Kaitlyn
I think there are ways around these paywalls like public libraries often let you past them for free. There may be sites that collect the data as well which are borderline illegal. Worth looking into
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I hope so. I have a huge crush on her tbh, but it's not reciprocated. I am not even sure if she is actually a female so 50/50 chance I am gay. 
I am female lol. I've also learned the hard way about posting too much personal information online, so I won't be repeating that mistake anytime soon.

I think there are ways around these paywalls like public libraries often let you past them for free. There may be sites that collect the data as well which are borderline illegal. Worth looking into
Yes, worth looking into, but probably not for this data collection point.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Kaitlyn
I am female lol. I've also learned the hard way about posting too much personal information online, so I won't be repeating that mistake anytime soon.
Sorry if any of these psychos tracked you down. 

There is something about you that draws me in. It is very unusual. I have never felt that way about someone I have never met before and very rarely for people I have met. It's not important though, it's likely an immature feeling. I wish you well and am just happy when I see you active in the community. 

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Sorry if any of these psychos tracked you down. 
Not yet, but they've come close. I've learned my lesson.

There is something about you that draws me in. It is very unusual. I have never felt that way about someone I have never met before and very rarely for people I have met. It's not important though, it's likely an immature feeling. I wish you well and am just happy when I see you active in the community. 
Thank you. You're very kind :) 
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Keep trying,  I made her and TWS both climax with one post and I wasn't even trying, try different approaches till you find what works.   Maybe tell her you think  she's smart, she is so needy about that, that will probably work.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Sidewalker
Maybe tell her you think she's smart, she is so needy about that, that will probably work
I legitimately think she's smart, but yes I think she is out to prove it. It's a positive how she does it though. Most midwits go about proving they are smart by agreeing with the consensus so that way group think is like "wow you are so smart for agreeing with the approved opinions"

As far as trying different techniques is concerned. If I thought a technique would work, say stepping in front of a bullet for her, I would likely do that thing for a 1 in a million chance of even just licking her boots. 

Don't underestimate how much of a simp I can be for her. 
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@Sidewalker

@Kaitlyn
It's just we want people thinking critically in this thread). 
You think criticising black people is "thinking critically" LOL.

Constructive criticism and conveying fact based truths in order to identify a problem in order to offer solutions [is] thinking critically, yes. 

If you don’t like it, don’t respond. Or better yet, engage in the discussion and try to refute the positions proffered instead of being a libtard troll. 
badger
badger
Zarroette's barely above average intelligence, she's just autistic about race and sex. She is a female though, that's obvious. Just also obviously a very ugly, unwanted female, which accounts for all her hang-ups. Probably thrilled when TWS said he'd banged an ugly chick. That voluptuous chicks part though, clearly with an eye on Zarro's avatar, is funny shit.  Hey, best of luck, man. 50 years old, getting turned on by racist cartoons. 
badger
badger
This Zarro/TWS racist rom-com idea is actually funny. Maybe I was wrong about TWS all along. 
Best.Korea
Debates: 280
Best.Korea
-->
@badger
She is a female though
Yeah, thats bad. Females dont belong in the rainbow 🌈
badger
badger
-->
@Best.Korea
You remain of absolutely no worth or entertainment value to anyone and should probably rethink your time on here. 
Best.Korea
Debates: 280
Best.Korea
-->
@badger
You seem judgmental. I will report you to the rainbow police.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Maybe tell her you think she's smart, she is so needy about that, that will probably work
I legitimately think she's smart, but yes I think she is out to prove it. It's a positive how she does it though. Most midwits go about proving they are smart by agreeing with the consensus so that way group think is like "wow you are so smart for agreeing with the approved opinions"

As far as trying different techniques is concerned. If I thought a technique would work, say stepping in front of a bullet for her, I would likely do that thing for a 1 in a million chance of even just licking her boots. 

Don't underestimate how much of a simp I can be for her. 
LOL.

Try pretending to take her nonsense seriously, the poor thing is utterly desperate to be taken seriously.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Sidewalker
Try pretending to take her nonsense seriously, the poor thing is utterly desperate to be taken seriously.
When she is defeating your arguments why wouldn't you take her seriously?

Seriously why are my rebuttals (somebody who agrees with her), better than your rebuttals to her arguments? 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Best.Korea
She is a female though
Yeah, thats bad. Females dont belong in the rainbow 🌈
Awww.

Can't I wear rainbow clothing?

;*(

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
When she is defeating your arguments why wouldn't you take her seriously?

Seriously why are my rebuttals (somebody who agrees with her), better than your rebuttals to her arguments? 
Their inability to respond with anything but Ad Hominem or irrelevancies indicates how good my arguments are. Watching people fail to address my arguments properly is quite satisfying.

They can hide behind trolling and sarcasm all they want, but in the deeper recesses of their mind they know my arguments are better and that worries them.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Sidewalker
Keep trying,  I made her and TWS both climax with one post and I wasn't even trying, try different approaches till you find what works.   Maybe tell her you think  she's smart, she is so needy about that, that will probably work.

Why are you obsessed about the state of my vagina/underwear?

Do you realize how it makes you look like a massive creep?
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Kaitlyn
Their inability to respond with anything but Ad Hominem or irrelevancies indicates how good my arguments are. Watching people fail to address my arguments properly is quite satisfying.
This goes for Double_R too. I’ve experienced the same. 

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@TWS1405_2
This goes for Double_R too. I’ve experienced the same. 
I'm not sure I agree with this.

I've personally found that Double_R is way more engaged with me on topics whilst generally avoiding Ad Hominem and irrelevancies. I don't necessarily agree with Double_R on much and some of his arguments are clearly bad, but at least he's providing arguments which aren't riddled with obvious fallacies and do make me think (we've had dozens of back-and-forths here: The transgenderism debate (debateart.com) )

Sidewalker, on the other hand, is the most worthless member on this website. Most of his posts are antagonistic trolls or sarcasm because he gets thumped the moment he attempts to write what he really thinks. The only reason I continue to engage him is because somewhere in the back of his mind he knows I've got him bested, and watching libtards have their dearly held arguments nuked in front of them makes me smile: Is it okay to be White? A lot of Black Americans don't think so (debateart.com) 

IWantRooseveltAgain isn't much better, but he's slimier about it. He'll ignore what he can't turn into a personal attack, and he'll deflect/pivot from the topic just to attack people. He's equally antagonistic but will occasionally try to make some sense, so I think he's marginally better than Sidewalker.

Having said all this, I haven't engaged with Double_R that much, so maybe time will change my opinion of him...
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@TWS1405_2
I've been having a discussion with Double_R that is miles above anything I've had with Sidewalker or IWantRooseveltAgain  The transgenderism debate (debateart.com) . Double_R is engaging with my points and providing critiques that make sense.

Maybe you got off on the wrong foot with him. I know he's probably Progressive/Libertarian, but I just don't see him being as bad as Sidewalker.
timjohnston
Debates: 1
timjohnston
-->
@Savant
I learned about that alt-right "it's okay to be white" slogan only after hearing about the survey.  It' unlikely the vast majority of respondents even knew of that expression, although Rasmussen might have know.  Also, 538 criticized the way the poll's questioning was asked.    It really was a badly formed question.

Still, asking anyone "Is it okay to be (fill in your racial group)" and getting a "no," well, that's a shocking response.
timjohnston
Debates: 1
timjohnston
-->
@Kaitlyn
Rasmussen did a bad job forming the question and they have been criticized by 538 on this particular poll.   Keep in mind that something like 25% of all respondents (not sorted by race) answered "no" to it's not okay to be white.   White people not thinking it's okay to be white is also nutty but it's an insight into the idea that people probably aren't taking this question literally, but the responder probably was engaging in some kind of no-literal interpretation of the question.

Still, I can't imagine most people answering "no" to the question of "Is it okay to be black?" or some other other racial group of color.    Rasmussen, if it cares to be genuine, should rephrase the question and do the poll again.

And yes, of course, anyone can be racist regardless of their skin color.   A review of FBI hate crimes shows that black americans not only participate in hate crimes, but that they are over represented relative to their population size.   Black people are just people.  To think any one race is incapable of racism is itself a racist assumption.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Kaitlyn
Perhaps we (D_R and I) did get off on the wrong foot, but one thing he does that is annoying is his penchant for a lack of attention to detail and reading comprehension issues. His penchant for misinterpreting what you say and coming back at you with something you never said or implied is irritating. He did this to you here: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9219/posts/386480 your post #225 you began by correcting him for that very reason. 

After a while of him doing that over and over one cannot help but feel like you’re just banging your head against the wall. Or beating a dead horse. 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@timjohnston
Rasmussen did a bad job forming the question and they have been criticized by 538 on this particular poll. 
What exactly did they criticize the poll for? 

Keep in mind that something like 25% of all respondents (not sorted by race) answered "no" to it's not okay to be white.   White people not thinking it's okay to be white is also nutty but it's an insight into the idea that people probably aren't taking this question literally, but the responder probably was engaging in some kind of no-literal interpretation of the question.
Yes, this is true.

There is a breed of White person who is essentially a White person with an out-group preference regarding White people. It's part of a complex virtue-signaling game progressives and some liberals play in order to show how non-racist they are.

I'm not convinced that all people were thinking of a non-literal interpretation. There are people out there who would like to wipe White people off the Earth.

Still, I can't imagine most people answering "no" to the question of "Is it okay to be black?" or some other other racial group of color.    Rasmussen, if it cares to be genuine, should rephrase the question and do the poll again.
As a White nationalist, I think it is okay to be Black or any other racial group. I don't support BLM, but I still think Black lives matter. I'm completely able to separate the literal question with a non-literal interpretation. 

I talked to some really racially hateful people who wouldn't be okay with others being Black, but that's precisely the type of person who answers "no" to that a question: a racially hateful one.

And yes, of course, anyone can be racist regardless of their skin color.   A review of FBI hate crimes shows that black americans not only participate in hate crimes, but that they are over represented relative to their population size.   Black people are just people.  To think any one race is incapable of racism is itself a racist assumption.
Yes. That's the polling statistic that no one else has talked about in this thread yet, but it's also a worrying one. The counter argument that I encounter is that Black people aren't in power, hence they cannot be racist. But I also mention that Blacks can be in power, particular in parts of Africa wherein there are clear Black majorities and they hold all the powerful positions. I've never had a coherent response to that.

Imagine the backlash if someone were to say 'White people can't be racist'.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@TWS1405_2
Perhaps we (D_R and I) did get off on the wrong foot, but one thing he does that is annoying is his penchant for a lack of attention to detail and reading comprehension issues. His penchant for misinterpreting what you say and coming back at you with something you never said or implied is irritating. He did this to you here: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9219/posts/386480 your post #225 you began by correcting him for that very reason. 

After a while of him doing that over and over one cannot help but feel like you’re just banging your head against the wall. Or beating a dead horse. 
Well alright.

I just didn't think it was fair to lump Double_R with Sidewalker. One is clearly vastly superior to the other, when it comes to arguments, even if they are both flawed.