Trump destroys CNN woman in a debate: "I want people to stop dying".

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 48
Best.Korea
Debates: 251
Best.Korea

"I will end war in one day"

And thats why Trump should be president. All others promise to extend war further.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea
Behind closed doors in 2017, President Donald Trump discussed the idea of using a nuclear weapon against North Korea and suggested he could blame a U.S. strike against the communist regime on another country, according to a new section of a book that details key events of his administration.
Trump's alleged comments, reported for the first time in a new afterword to a book by New York Times Washington correspondent Michael Schmidt.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
blame a U.S. strike against the communist regime on another country
Like when Obama blamed France because US invaded a sovereign country named Libya. The only difference is that one of these actually happened.

North Korea made peace with USA under Trump. Trump went to North Korea where he was re-educated, so now he knows whats right and whats wrong.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Behind closed doors...
So basically Orangemanbad Fanfiction.

You know that the truth is much stranger than your imagination...
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@Best.Korea
Best Korea did pretty well with covid
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@FLRW
Behind closed doors in 2017, President Donald Trump discussed the idea of using a nuclear weapon against North Korea and suggested he could blame a U.S. strike against the communist regime on another country, according to a new section of a book that details key events of his administration.
Trump's alleged comments, reported for the first time in a new afterword to a book by New York Times Washington correspondent Michael Schmidt.
He also wanted to use nuclear weapons against hurricanes.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
GW Bush had more hurricanes than Trump. Maybe Trump was on to something....Mutually assured destruction maybe?
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@FLRW
rofl, it's always hearsay with Trump isn't it. Unlike Biden who brags about his illegal corruption to a room full of cameras.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Best.Korea
"I will end war in one day"

And thats why Trump should be president. All others promise to extend war further.
Trump also said he was going to pay off the federal debt within 8 years.

Cartoonishly unrealistic promises are not indicative of someone qualified to be president, they prove the opposite. Your comment perfectly demonstrates why those country is so fucked. How anyone could look at someone so unserious, so buffoonish, so ignorant, etc. and think "yeah that guy should run our country" is beyond me.

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
rofl, it's always hearsay with Trump isn't it
Asserting that the answer to California's wildfire problems was a rake was done in front of cameras.

When he openly mused about using disinfectants to cure COVID, that was done in front of cameras.

When he explained to a crowd that clean coal is when they take coal out and scrub it clean, that was done in front of cameras.

Most of the stupid things Trump is known for was said right out in the open with no clue he said anything stupid. If you're going to try and pounce on something someone says do it for a real reason.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Double_R
Trump also said he was going to pay off the federal debt within 8 years.
Everyone says they are going to pay off the debt lol

You cant come and say "i am going to increase the debt".

Its not Trumps fault americans are bunch of sheep who prefer lies over truth.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Best.Korea
Its not Trumps fault americans are bunch of sheep who prefer lies over truth.
You mean like Americans who will hear Trump claim he'll end the war in one day and think "And thats why Trump should be president"?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Double_R
Yes.

The promise of ending war > the promise of extending war

All others promise the second one, which is why Trump even if he lies, is still better than them.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Best.Korea
The promise of ending war > the promise of extending war
This is overly simplistic garbage.

Promises are only worth as much as they are reliable. Trump is a serial liar, so his promises are worthless from the start.

Even if Trump was trustworthy, the promise he is making is cartoonishly stupid and unrealistic. The war is not going to end in one day because Trump sat these guys down and told them to knock it off. That's not how wars end in real life. Hell even most cartoons are more realistic than this.

The fact that these words are even coming out of Trump's mouth already demonstrates how absurdly unqualified he is to hold office, so we don't even need to know who he's running against to know he does not deserve anyone's vote.

No one is promising to extend the war. They're promising to aid Ukraine, which makes sense for anyone who likes the idea of letting the people choose their own government.

Everything about your argument here is wrong.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Double_R
Most of the stupid things Trump is known for was said right out in the open with no clue he said anything stupid.
"I got hairy legs that turned uh... uh... oh... blonde in the sun, and the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my legs down and to watch my hair come back up again.

So I learned about roaches. I learned about kids jumping on my lap... and I love kids jumping in my lap."

If you're going to try and pounce on something someone says do it for a real reason.
It was hearsay when I 'pounced' and it remains hearsay. Just like the claim that Trump was withholding aid from Ukraine to pressure for a fake investigation.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Double_R
Trump is a serial liar
Well, duh, thats how democracy works. No one ever won the election by being honest.

If you want honest leaders, then you are supporting dictatorship since only when leader doesnt struggle for power is when he can be honest.

No one is promising to extend the war. They're promising to aid Ukraine
Sadly, the more aid you send to Ukraine, the longer the war will last. For example, if we didnt send any aid to Ukraine from the start, the war would be over by now.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
It was hearsay when I 'pounced' and it remains hearsay. 
So is almost everything the right pretends to have on the "Biden crime family"

Just like the claim that Trump was withholding aid from Ukraine to pressure for a fake investigation.
We literally have the official notes of the call taken in real time

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Best.Korea
Well, duh, thats how democracy works. No one ever won the election by being honest.
Ah yes, the nuclear method. Great argument.

Sadly, the more aid you send to Ukraine, the longer the war will last. For example, if we didnt send any aid to Ukraine from the start, the war would be over by now.
Yes the war would have been over, Ukraine would officially be Russia, it's people would be living under a dictatorship, and the world would have one less democracy along with one more dictatorship. Exactly what no one wanted unless you prefer the world be run by nothing but dictators.

Is that your position?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Double_R
Is that your position?
Yes.

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Double_R
Just like the claim that Trump was withholding aid from Ukraine to pressure for a fake investigation.
We literally have the official notes of the call taken in real time
Post them. Oh wait, you keep forgetting there was no threat in that.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Eh, nice family you got there, would be a real shame if something happened to them.

You're the idiot who will walk away thinking "that you was so nice to be concerned about my family"
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Double_R
Eh, nice family you got there, would be a real shame if something happened to them.

You're the idiot who will walk away thinking "that you was so nice to be concerned about my family"
Where did the goalposts go? Where is the text? Only allusions to tropes remain. Here is a quote:

"I guarantee as the President of Ukraine that all the
investigations will be done openly and candidly. That I can
assure you."

Don't let the plain meaning of text confuse you, you have a conspiracy theory to stick to after all.

I wonder what "If you don't fire the prosecutor you don't get the billion dollars" means? It must be code for "If you don't fire the prosecutor you don't get the billion dollars".

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Don't let the plain meaning of text confuse you, you have a conspiracy theory to stick to after all.
Don't let the meaning of the word "though" confuse you, I know it's a tough one.

I wonder what "If you don't fire the prosecutor you don't get the billion dollars" means?
Here, let me help... It means: "the United States will no longer provide aid to your country until we can be assured that the money we send you is being used for the reasons were sending it"

This isn't complicated.

Oh and don't forget "I said: call him".

Translation: "if you'd like to speak to the manager, aka the president is the United States, aka the person in charge of all US policy who is well aware and has clearly approved of this since I do not have the authority to withhold this aid, go right ahead."

But you were saying about a conspiracy theory?

BTW, if you want an example of another real life conspiracy, Google "dress rehearsal".
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Double_R
Here, let me help... It means: "the United States will no longer provide aid to your country until we can be assured that the money we send you is being used for the reasons were sending it"
You're quite the speech writer when translating the thoughts of democrats. Unfortunately the skill is just another double standard.

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
No, it's common sense of you actually listened to the entire story in context instead off just zeroing in on the part that gives you a rise.
TheApprentice
Debates: 5
TheApprentice
-->
@Best.Korea
I always see you in most political forums, and I can never tell if you're trolling or not, but reading your comments, and the reaction they get, is a constant source of fun for me.
TheApprentice
Debates: 5
TheApprentice
-->
@Double_R
You have some valid critiques of Trump's character, but I feel like that is how the political world is shifting. Dominating personalities like his are becoming more and more attractive to voters. What do you think are the qualities of a good president, and who do you think, presently, is capable of being such?
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@TheApprentice
Well, unfortunately our standards are so far in the ditch that before we can start talking about what qualities make one a good president we need to start with something we used to take for granted; Qualities that make one a decent human being.

A capacity to be shamed, for starters. A basic commitment to reality and logical consistency - doesn't mean 100% honest and truthful all the time but at the very least one that adheres to the notion that political positions should be coherent and that basing them off of provably false assumptions is bad. Concern for other people, not just oneself. A basic recognition that other people might know more than you, especially if they've been working in a particular field their entire lives.

I could go on, but you get the point.

Pretty much every candidate in the field meets these basic qualifications except Trump. The only other candidate I'd put on his level of terribleness is Ron Desantis. With Desantis though it's different. He's a very capable person but this is not someone who cares about the people he represents at all, at least not unless they voted for him.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Double_R
Pretty much every candidate in the field meets these basic qualifications except Trump
Oh no

I am sure glad Obama meets the requirements of being a decent human. After he killed so many Libyans and Syrians, I was a bit worried that him being decent might come into question.

Of course, Bush and Obama will never be on trial for war crimes because they are decent human beings.

Trump is on trial because, despite not committing any war crimes, he wasnt decent enough to avoid trial.

After Putin's illegal invasion of Iraq, Biden was decent enough to send weapons to Iraq so that more people can die. So he is decent too, yes.
Double_R
Double_R
Trump is on trial because, despite not committing any war crimes
Trump literally assassinated another country's secretary of defense whom we were not at war with and then bragged about how he "died like a dog". Then, just to get what he really wanted out of it, he arranged a fake photo op in order to create a portrait of him looking tough as the attack was (allegedly) happening.

This was his second attempt at this, his first attempt to recreate the famous Osama bin laden raid photo failed just as spectacularly.

I'll take a president that kills for the protection of their own citizens over a president that kills because he thinks it makes a great photo op any day.

And that's before recognizing just how full of shit your premise here is. Trump not only killed far more people through a far elevated drone strike program, he also did it while changing the rules so that drone strike deaths didn't have to be reported so he wouldn't face accountability for it. He of course did this so idiots like yourself would have another divorced-from-reality reason to fawn over the dear cult leader.

"The Trump administration has significantly increased the tempo of drone strikes in a number of countries, and it has relaxed the rules governing the targeting of these strikes. The result has been an increased number of civilian casualties with even less accountability than before and no redress for the innocent people caught in the middle of our endless wars."