The Nefarious Plans of W.H.O. backed by the U.N. and UNESCO - children are in danger!

Author: TWS1405_2

Total: 64
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@Bill-0
Under the new monthly bill, offenders are “guilty of a felony punishable by imprisonment for not more than 5 several years, or by a good of not much more than $10,000.” 
If it’s in the law, you can bet your last dollar that someone will be made an example of and jailed. 

Where did you matriculate to earning any degree in the legal arena? 
Bill-0
Bill-0
-->
@TWS1405_2
I mean, maybe you could make that argument, however its not what the law says, so therefore if someone is punished for doing something that isn't against the law, i would be against it

Again, the law says that you need to harass said person, and im sure that would mean already knowing their pronouns, and deciding to use the ones they would rather not be called maliciously to harass  them. 

And i dont have a degree, Im 15 so i haven't had the chance yet, however i can read and ive done lots of research into legal issues, and can assure you that just because you accidentally call someone a pronoun they wouldn't prefer,  You will not be fined unless you continue to use it in a harassing manner 

Again, we can maybe argue that 5 years for simple harassment is way to much, but i wouldn't say that if someone is convicted of that crime, that they are totally innocent.

If you can link me an article of someone being arrested for calling someone the wrong pronouns i would love to see it. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Bill-0
I mean, maybe you could make that argument, however its not what the law says, so therefore if someone is punished for doing something that isn't against the law, i would be against it
I just quoted the law; it IS what the law says. What part of " “guilty of a felony punishable by imprisonment for not more than 5 several years, or by a good of not much more than $10,000.” did you fail to comprehend?

Again, the law says that you need to harass said person, 
No shit Sherlock! Technically it states "intimidate," then defines said intimidation as 17 repeated or continuing acts they categorize as "harassment."

• "h.16 (b) "Intimidate" means a willful course of conduct involving 17 repeated or continuing harassment of another individual that would cause a reasonable individual to feel terrorized, frightened, or threatened, and that actually causes the victim to feel terrorized, frightened, or threatened. Intimidate does not include constitutionally protected activity or conduct that serves a legitimate purpose"
and deciding to use the ones they would rather not be called maliciously to harass  them. 
"Maliciously" is not a part of that legal definition. 

And i dont have a degree, Im 15...however i can read and ive done lots of research into legal issues
Well, I do have a degree in the legal arena (two in fact), and I have worked in law enforcement as well as for the courts under a District Attorney's Office. You seriously lack the requisite academic and professional experience to know what you're even talking about, much less the necessary knowledge to properly read, interpret and understand how statutory law is applied and how it is enforced (proven). 

If you can link me an article of someone being arrested for calling someone the wrong pronouns i would love to see it. 

If the Governor signs it into law, it will be the first state-test case and if it holds, other ridiculously liberal states (like CA and WA) will follow.

Bill-0
Bill-0
-->
@TWS1405_2
I had a whole responses type out and exited the page, so i voice recorded it because i didnt have time to type it all out again