The Nefarious Plans of W.H.O. backed by the U.N. and UNESCO - children are in danger!

Author: TWS1405_2

Total: 64
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
I still dont believe you, because I believe in God, not in you.
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2

There will continuously be more truth disclosed as time moves on. 
Again, the children are endangered by the trans agenda and gender ideology. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
More objective analysis of the agenda of trans and gender ideology. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
More PROOF that the left/progressives/communists are trying to, and succeeding at sexualizing America’s children. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
DavidAZ
Debates: 8
DavidAZ
-->
@Best.Korea
@TWS1405_2
In TWS defense, there is a debate going on right now on this site in about the Muslim Prophet Mohammed and it being normal to marry a six year old and then consummate the marriage when she is nine years old.   

I bring this up because if a huge population of the world (1.8 Billion) will think this is not only okay but encouraged since their religious leader got away with it, then how many more people will have to be convinced before the critical mass of opinion tips the sway?
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Best.Korea
Because God commands me to.
Did God appear to you, or call you on the phone, was it a voice in your head?

Must have been something like that because it isn't in the Bible, the Bible says you should not judge others, and it says it over forty times.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Sidewalker
In the Bible, there is a whole book about judges. Jesus judged all the bad people around him, and will judge them again.

"Do not judge" in the Bible talks about a situation where the person who judges is guilty of that he judges others for.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Best.Korea
In the Bible, there is a whole book about judges. Jesus judged all the bad people around him, and will judge them again.

"Do not judge" in the Bible talks about a situation where the person who judges is guilty of that he judges others for.
So what you are telling me is, you've never read the Bible.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Sidewalker
Bible doesnt tell us not to judge. Rather, it says to make our judgment consistent. That we judge others as ourselves.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

So you will be judged in the same way you judge others. So if I judge others for homosexuality, I must not be homosexual myself, otherwise I would be judged for that which I judged others for.

Obviously, judging is necessary to uphold God's Commands. As I said, there are plenty of examples of good people judging others in order to get them to do good.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Best.Korea
You're a fucking idiot.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Sidewalker
Thank you 😁

14 days later

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2

THE EVIL IDEOLOGY IS COMING FOR YOUR CHILDREN AND WILL. KIDNAP THEM UNDER THE GUISE OF ILLEGIT LAWSN TO DO SO
Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
It must suck for you guys to be so weak and powerless 
Bill-0
Bill-0
-->
@TWS1405_2
Ridiculous fear mongering 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Bill-0
Ridiculous fear mongering 
🙄 another cherry come to play 

Easy to claim, harder to prove…

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
Ca isn’t the only state. Wa is working on the same. 
Bill-0
Bill-0
-->
@TWS1405_2
Alright, Here we go

The assertion that any movements plan is the reduce the worlds population by 90 percent is so absurd, To go from 8 Billion to under a billion would cripple almost all portions of society, You need farmers, cleaners, truckers, Grocery store workers and thousands of other jobs, to keep society running. We need much more than 800 million to run society, even with a reduced population. 

Proof that transgender-ism is screwing anything up? Some teens go through a phase where they may have a false belief that they are trans, Mostly due to how much attention they get when they claim they are. They will grow out of it, and become more conservative as they age ( Such as the Vietnam war protesters in the late 60's and early 70's who were mostly liberal, now being mostly conservative ) Plus, there is no major push to " Sexualize children " upwards of 99% of the population is against children being abused. 

You are misinterpreting their objective, Maybe do some reading on the one health web page before randomly saying stuff lol

You're afraid of the Fabians? A stupid ideology with downwards of 8,000 members? 

Brave new world is a book, much like 1984, and im not sure what this is supposed to prove

Operation lockstep, and the rocker feller playbook  are both proven hoaxes, and yet you still continue to cite it as if there is any validity behind it 

Now onto your little gay marriage hate rant

Firstly, Gay marriage doesnt and never will affect anybody. So there of course isnt anything wrong with it

However, the issue you seem to have is that you think it will somehow end up becoming pedophilia in some form or way

Trans people, want to transition before puberty, because Trans women have a hard time transitioning after 18 due to many major things that happen to a boy as he becomes a man ( Adams apple, Masculine facial structure, deeper voice ect. ) 

I agree with you , that because children are children, they shouldn't be making any life altering changes, but always remember to try to see the other side of it, because people think what they do for a reason.

Bill-0
Bill-0
-->
@TWS1405_2

Dont listen to fear mongering TV hosts, do your own research like an intellectual person 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Bill-0
Hello

Bill-O.

Population is relative to itself at any given moment and any given number.

Interesting/amusing, that your life is/would be dependant upon cleaners truckers and grocery store workers.

Perhaps you could learn to do your own cleaning, trucking, and grocery working.

OH....Might want to swat up on farming too.

And concentrate less on sexuality.

You'd be far too tired to be constantly worrying about what to do with your sex bits anyway.

People are BRILLIANT.

And get more BRILLIANT the more intellectual they become.

Not that the farming of a super-intellectual race is such a bad idea in terms of material evolution and galactic expansion.

But hey, for the moment let's just worry about transsexuality, electric cars, global conflict and whether the cleaner has mopped the floor.

One intellectual step at a time.

Oh....And religion.....I forgot about religion....LOL

Two steps forwards and one step back as it were.
Bill-0
Bill-0
-->
@zedvictor4
Quite condescending of you my friend

Firstly, I am not speaking of my own house, as  currently i  do that myself

My point is, is why would the wealthy cut the population by 90% and hurt themselves in the process?  They certainly dont do the trucking and cleaning themselves 

The point the original poster was making, was that there was some top tier level of society that wanted to slice the population by a extreme amount. 

And sure, it is relative to itself, But if we kill 90 percent in the next, hmm lets say 20 years,  A large portion of those left over likely wouldnt know how to survive without first world amenities, and society would collapse, crumbling everything essentially.  Maybe they would want a max of 20-30% of the population gone. 

( PS, I am rather well antiquated with farming, as i have my own garden of tomatoes, corn and several types of berries )

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Bill-0
Hi Bill.

Sorry.

You'll get used to me.

No intentional condescension.

Wealth is largely relative to ability and success.

Though the success of the human race in the long term, will be more to do with brains rather than wealth per se.

In terms of human evolution 20 years is a click of a finger, so save for an extinction event, I would suggest that reducing the population by 90% over 20 years would be a tad optimistic.

Of course it all boils down to what drives us as a species...Is it purposeful or purposeless....If we knew the answer to this question we could make better informed decisions.

So you're right....We currently relate wealth to purpose.

(PS. I'm not sure if you meant well acquainted or well antiquated).

Perhaps you're Amish or something like that?
Bill-0
Bill-0
-->
@zedvictor4
Oops, Sorry, I'm horrid at spelling sometimes, I meant acquainted, im definitely not Amish

I dont think we actually disagree on this though, My main disagreement is that there is some large conspiracy to wipe out nine tenths of the population,  AND if there is, it would happen anytime soon, maybe 100-200 years of rapid birth decline to get us there.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Bill-0
 (a) In making a determination of the best interests of the child in a proceeding described in Section 3021, the court shall, among any other factors it finds relevant and consistent with Section 3020, consider all of the following:
(1) (A)  The health, safety, and welfare of the child.
(B) As used in this paragraph, the health, safety, and welfare of the child includes a parent’s affirmation of the child’s gender identity.

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
Michigan is taking shit right out of Canada’s leftist playbook now:

Vegasgiants
Vegasgiants
I love wacky conspiracy theories
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
Prove it’s a theory. 
Bill-0
Bill-0
-->
@TWS1405_2
That doesnt mean anyone will be jailed for it though, lmao
Bill-0
Bill-0
-->
@TWS1405_2
All that bill is, is telling you that you can harrass a person by calling them something you already know they dont want to be called, so yes i agree with this law, again, read the damn law before having a mental breakdown over it