An apology

Author: Tejretics

Total: 274
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Goldtop
If the mods are taking on board encouragement to allow insulting and bullying and sticking by their laissez-faire attitude even banning me for letting bullies know of mod action as I'm too 'threatening' of course I will join in and taunt/insult back. Why the fuck would i let myself be a punching bag and not kick you in the fucking balls back?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Bench had already revealed his full name to the people I sent that link to, you complete imbecile.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Tell me, other than exposing a severely toxic bully who decided to unprovoked come to facebook and sadistically encourage me to commit suicide in a vile rant on PM, who else have I 'doxxed' that wasn't even doxxing.
KingLaddy01
Debates: 0
KingLaddy01
Then why do it? 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
And also I thought DDO sins are out of the window to bring up here, otherwise I can bring up Zeichen's dirty laundry among other things.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Why do what? I didn't dox him at all, I showed people how he talked to me in private, to their faces. That was all I fucking did.
Goldtop
Goldtop
Why the fuck would i let myself be a punching bag and not kick you in the fucking balls back?
No one is kicking you in the balls, that's your overactive imagination running amok, as it always does.

You bring it all onto yourself, you are your own worst enemy.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Goldtop
And I am not kicking anyone in the balls either, holy shit you don't even follow the analogy at all do you?

You even called me a hypocrite and ignored the entire thing I explained to just nitpick the analogy, LOL!
Goldtop
Goldtop
Its like talking to a five year old.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
You never dismissed the doxx when conversing with me until now. Liar.

Although I should admit this, telling somebody to commit suicide is profusely immoral and I don't condone it. However, that doesn't mean the universe is out to get you and all "bullies" should go to hell. You are the problem. All you have to do is thicken your skin, even if you experience immense vexation and think about commiting vindictive acts, it is very possible.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Goldtop
Yes, OH MY GOD it is.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
--> @KingLaddy01
Why don't you thicken your skin and stop preaching bullshit to get under mine?

All I have seen you do is add any and all users as a 'friend' and sadistically tear them apart. If that's what you do to your friends list and based on how you carry yourself with me, you're really not the type of person I feel is qualified to judge or give me personal development advice.

You are like everything I would never ever want to be, put into one user. Literally. You paint people with utter bullshit lies about them, then when they call you on your bullshit you stutter and trip over your fucking feet like "da-da-doh! Me did a dumb ting!"

You're a complete shambles of a bully actually, it's so easy to hurt you back since you have like 0 to be proud of. Who were you on DDO? I think I was right about it but don't wanna 'dox' you xD! If you are who I think you are, as I implied in that other thread, then you have like nothing at all to be proud of in how you carried yourself in DDO history. Then again, your real shame isn't on DDO, there you controlled yourself. Here you're just a pure force of putrid negativity. I have yet to see you positively interact with a user other than to join in taunting another user alongside them or some shit like that.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@Goldtop
It is common with autistic people. This isn't to decry anyone in the spectrum, it's just that he has a "you need to experience extreme displeasure because my feelings are hurt" approach to every negative interaction he has. 

I am aware I could be chastised by RM for my usage of the word "autistic" because that is the reason he doxxed me, but nevertheless, it explains his problem. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
What reason I doxxed you? You think I have your IP and know DDO users by IP? Lol?!!!
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
Do you mean coal's thread?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Up to you to work it out.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
That is the only thread I can think of lol. It was YYW's AMA.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Oh dear you said he's YYW you are doxxing him!
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
Hahahaha lol.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
exactly that's like only a third of a joke at you saying I dox. I don't even dox like that.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
Right, because holding yourself accountable is inconceivable. You are the world's #1 victim.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Damn straight. And you're the world's worst bully. So... Philosophical question eh? Which is better?
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
The world's worst bully in your mind should be Bench.

But I guess being overtly vindictive towards people who recently had a conflict with you is a common theme. You did the same with saying bsh was one of your top 3 people, only to then say he is worse than max.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Oh I meant 'worst at bullying' xD
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
And no, Bench is an aight guy who let his anger get to him and took it out on a guy who didn't deserve it. He has issues just like me and I don't hate him anymore, big misconception. We are not friends, but our beef has softened over time.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Bsh is a worse mod than max and this only was conclusive after he banned me and failed to apologise or even recognise his error. There's much more to it but my ban happened to be the culmination, regardless of it being me, where it was clear that bsh1 was utterly corrupt.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
Idgaf about bullying. I don't intend to hurt anyone. Most people aren't damaged by me lol.

You had a severe enough menstrual cycle to doxx me. Ask yourself this, if I am a shitty bully, what does that say about you?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
They are damaged by you. You're the type of dad to literally drive your kids to the point of suicide I don't doubt it for a second. You'll justify it all if they don't kill themselves successfully in their adulthood saying you 'shaped them' and likely alienate your wife along the way and die a bitter old fuck who couldn't make anyone happy but himself and other sadists like him at the sake of their victims.

You don't know shit about what it means to have emotions and so you call it 'thin skin' instead of depth which you lack. See, the skin you think you have over me, is actually shallow emotions and it's the thickness of emotions in me that you're lacking, fool.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I don't get how you think I doxxed you. How exactly do you think I worked out who you are?
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
You are just going to keep making me look like lucifer and deny that you doxxed me on discord. 

If you are going to be such an infant and want your little victory so badly, then fine. Take pride in that. Say that you, "the scumbag to end all scumbags", drove off the hellspawn of DART. Idgaf anymore. It is sad that you put this much heart into an obscure website.