An apology

Author: Tejretics

Total: 274
KingLaddy01
Debates: 0
KingLaddy01
Not leaving btw. Just realized that "drove off" can be interpreted as me doing so. 
Castin
Castin
-->
@RationalMadman
Yes and I would be the best one and he hates it.

Ramshutu is also a very self-assured guy who he knows he can't tame that well. This is why bsh1 is at a loss.
You wouldn't mind having to go through so many votes picking over details and making judgment calls that malcontented voters would never let you hear the end of? You're made of stronger stuff than me, man.
Goldtop
Goldtop
They are damaged by you. You're the type of dad to literally drive your kids to the point of suicide I don't doubt it for a second. You'll justify it all if they don't kill themselves successfully in their adulthood saying you 'shaped them' and likely alienate your wife along the way and die a bitter old fuck who couldn't make anyone happy but himself and other sadists like him at the sake of their victims.
Pretend, RM, just for a moment that I wrote that post to you and think about what your reaction would be.

thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@Goldtop
yeah idk if kingladdy has kids or not but that was a really low thing to say
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@thett3
He should get some thick skin if he's hurt by it eh? I was dead serious though.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
@kingladdy

Ohhhh that discord thing? You're that guy? LOL OMG you are worse than I thought. Thank fuck you're not Cody, really was ruining my impression of him.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
Lol.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Discord had no rules and that's hardly doxxing but whatever you say, I couldn't give a fuck 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Don't come here taunting me and be shocked when I hurt you back worse. My thin skin isn't my weakness, it's my power. I get the passion to bite back harsher. 

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
Lol that was so idiotic I don't know what to say.

Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
-->
@KingLaddy01
What was your DDO account? It's pretty apparent you used to be a regular there.
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@RationalMadman
going after someone’s family is a totally different thing dude. idk how you get off on thinking you’re this great guy who stands up to bullies while also telling someone that they are an abusive dad whose kids will hate him and want to kill themselves. I think you should be a man and apologize to kingladdy
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
I love that Tej's apology thread has transformed into a three page RM spergout. Sorry Tejjie, I should have kept my strong, community service-oriented spirit to myself.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@thett3
Nope I don't get for a single second why his thin skin to that comment should matter. He's a pussy who can dish it out so it's time he learned what his ruthless approach does when done to children of a father that has no empathy.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
you come at me telling me you can break me and i need thicker skin then you cry like a bitch so thett can fight your battles for you when i put shit into perspective about what your mentality really is.

fucking shambles
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
don't poke the lion if you can't handle the bite.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
Lol. That's the way you are going to think and I won't stop you.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
you're damn right you won't.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@thett3
He exposed himself as a hypocritical crybully as always. It's funny, because he is very anti-bullying, yet many of the same type of people say that escalating to or above a bully's level makes you problematic as well.

Bringing "justice" to these people doesn't make you a good person in the slightest.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@thett3
And if the post was directed at RM, he would burst a vein in his neck, announce his displeasure and go shrieking to the mods, "Off with his head!"
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
It does actually. The difference between the good and the evil is why they do what they do combined with the results of what they do. If you gotta dirty yourself to put a cunt in their place, so be it. Especially if that cunt is one of many tearing at you making you feel shit about yourself laughing and pointing, fuck 'em all. Let them burn in my fiery justice.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Goldtop
There is a very obvious reason why that comment wouldn't be made at me. While you could argue I'm the type of dad to overreact to unruly insult from my children, beyond that the entirety of what I posted blatantly doesn't and couldn't apply to me. I would care too much about their emotions and also being the narcissist that I am, care too much about my offspring being perfect so as to keep my DNA line going and spread a good word about me post-death, that I wouldn't fuck that relationship up.
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@Goldtop
On the other hand, it's pretty heartwarming to see everyone come together to combat a universal nuisance.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
there's a plethora of people on this site who consider me quite the opposite. they just don't frequent these threads or are too quiet to voice their opinions. Sure though, you do have a heartwarming unity much like neo nazis do when kicking in the ribs of a foreign-looking person, on a hunting party.
blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
That applies to the likes of the American Revolution. Not to a guy who says the words "autistic" or godknowswhatelse may have hurt you. If that is the case, then what is the incentive for me to not be in the same position as you? You would qualify as a bully, and perhaps I believe you deserve a horrible punishment. I will call myself the SensibleLunatic and I shall bring utmost retribution to anybody who attacks me, even if they are petty insults.
Castin
Castin
Rash is not a nuisance to me.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
You can try but bsh1 would rather us tearing at each other than me telling you the rules and silencing you with letting you know how you've hurt me. That's a threat and enough can accumulate to result in a ban. Better to not report each other and insult each other until we both cry, that's how bsh1 and you guys like it.
Castin
Castin
C'mon guys. Don't need no hateration holleration in this dancerie. Let loose and set your bodies free. Leave yo' situations at the door and when you step inside jump on the floor.
disgusted
disgusted
@weed
It's back.