An apology

Author: Tejretics

Total: 274
RationalMadman
Debates: 568
RationalMadman
-->
@disgusted
That was actually a funny insult. I dig the level of creativity put into so few words. I probably am weed to your group of guys actually since the difference between weed and the plant you want is... That you want it.
KingLaddy01
Debates: 0
KingLaddy01
-->
@Castin
Look man, I know you mean well and you seem like a rad dude, but I am not entirely sure you are informed of everything. That said, you are entitled to what you believe and you should like whoever you please. 

I don't mean to denounce your contribution either or sound like a jerk, so prove me wrong if I am. I just don't think it's warranted here given the context of this little debate.

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@Castin
Btw I am referring to this one 

Rash is not a nuisance to me. 

Again, I don't mean to decry you.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
HAHAHAH guess you should play yourself a violin Laddy, hear your sob story about how RM out-thick-skinned you or whatever the fuck it is when the 'thick skin' advocate runs to his buddies to protect his hurt emotions.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
I never sobbed of anything you wrote, and as nasty as you are, it is utterly pathetic and doesn't affect my life in any form. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Oh right so you call me ;nasty', everyone joins in and cares about the hurt guy. I call you 'nasty' and everyone points and laughs hysterically. Fuck off with your double standard and stop calling me the hypocrite.
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
The difference between weeds and regular plants is that weeds are adapted to quickly colonize disturbed ground, typically have maybe a year in the sun, and then are outcompeted by more staid, steady species that form more resilient successive plant communities. They never dominate an environment permanently, and if humans ceased to disturb the natural ecosystems they would become much more rare, only showing up when a tree fell, or some sort of fire or natural disaster struck. This website, I feel, will likely enter its next sere soon. Who knows: maybe one day, long after they are gone, we'll all remember the weeds of yesteryear with a sort of muted fondness.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
Again, play that victory song in your head as much as you want. You may be enacting a scenario in your head where I begin bawling endlessly and you get to flaunt yourself, but the fact remains that I stand unscathed. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
I wonder, if you study the history of DDO and who has lasted through the harshest seasons and factors against their longevity even from the highest authority of the 'farm' versus the mainstream come-and-thrive-then-run-away weeds... Who's the weed and who's the glorious tree in this scenario? :)
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Then don't run to thett to white knight you as if I brought your family into this. I didn't comment on your family, I spoke of a very important analogy to understand why 'thick skin' preaching is toxic to society both in the household and out of it.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
It is reversed RM. You accused me of being some sort of wicked figure and then I do the same to you after you sperg out. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
It's all reversed, I see I see. Facts are facts. Whether you and your clique of sociopaths agrees or not.
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
Considering that you were a bizarre banned member who made paranoid, shirtless videos on a computer that sounded like a struggling industrial fan for most of the site's existence, I think that in this analogy we can safely conclude that you were a weed which Airmax pulled up and tossed on the pile before the first layer of mulch was laid down.
Castin
Castin
-->
@KingLaddy01
Look man, I know you mean well and you seem like a rad dude, but I am not entirely sure you are informed of everything. That said, you are entitled to what you believe and you should like whoever you please. 

I don't mean to denounce your contribution either or sound like a jerk, so prove me wrong if I am. I just don't think it's warranted here given the context of this little debate.
I was responding to the term "universal nuisance", beyond the context of this thread. Really should've made that clearer. My bad.

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
RM there are problems with both ends of the spectrum. On one end, you have the right wing "handle your abuse" analogy that can get out of hand when bullying reaches a severely illegal level. However, the liberal "you speak off of my terms" is far from ideal as well. Again, calling you by some petty term such as an "autie" or something pike that isn't enough to justify doxxing or whatever else you think should happen to me. 
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@Castin
I understand. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
you know what, fuck this site.
Goldtop
Goldtop
There is a very obvious reason why that comment wouldn't be made at me.
Yes, few if any here would ever say such a thing, to anyone. It's why your incessant complaining of being victimized can't be taken seriously.

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
I saw that threat, lol.
Goldtop
Goldtop
 you do have a heartwarming unity much like neo nazis do when kicking in the ribs of a foreign-looking person, on a hunting party.

Actually, it's just a group of passers-by, stopping to have a chuckle at the guy raving on a soapbox in Hype Park.
spacetime
Debates: 3
spacetime
-->
@RationalMadman
you know what, fuck this site.
womp womp

whatthef
whatthef
Why is this a hot take?
Analgesic.Spectre
Debates: 1
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
Who knows: maybe one day, long after they are gone, we'll all remember the weeds of yesteryear with a sort of muted fondness.
This is precisely what occurred with RM's previous ban on DDO, except the "muted fondness" evolved into vocal demands. His initial stay on DDO reeked of immaturity, but perhaps without the pugnacious fervour we see in his current carnation. Nonetheless, when banned, RM was not missed.

However, over time, people forgot his odious conduct, and chose instead to see only his endearing, desperate attempts to return to DDO. Despite numerous account and I.P. bans, rendering him essentially dead on DDO, he would find another way to return, only to be squelched hours/days later. So endearing were his attempts that people (maybe ironically) began to shout for his unbanning. Over time, the shouting became sincere and constant, and thus RM was eventually unbanned, only for people to quickly remember why he was banned in the first place.

Certainly, I've learned several lessons from this...

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Certainly, I've learned several lessons from this...
Maybe lesson one is to shut the fuck up and know your place. Maybe not, just offering lesson ideas.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@KingLaddy01
You don't spend much time with autistic people then 
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I was only describing a commonly understood flaw that autistic people can harbor. The intent wasn't to say that all autistic people are as problematic as RM (Most certainly are not), but it does explain the core of his problem. The main issue is a total lack of empathy, at least for periods of time.

I have met quite a few autistic people before. One is a brother of a great friend of mine and I respect him because he is very cordial. I have met another one that I couldn't stand because he would get physical about his problems. 

I understand this, they have just as much of an identity as anyone does, and autistic people don't all fit under one clear description. Some are better than others at communication, controlling rage, and learning in general. I believe that the spectrum is more of a circle than a bar, because it comes in many varieties.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@KingLaddy01
Like I said. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
My high functioning autism is a fucking blessing just as much as a curse. I'd never trade in my wisdom and edge in life and just in general experiencing shit in a hugely intense way in exchange for having a mainstream sense of sanity and easy flow socially. Fuck no, it's not even close.

I thank Goddess Fiora for all she has given me, she has done be proud and rewarded my intellect immensely. The foes like you are tests, it's alright by me. Test me all you want, I may even snap and fail, that's life (and death). Is death a failure or a successful attempt at failing by making an optimal risk and hitting bad luck? Only Fiora really knows which.

Pagans believe only God can truly judge just as much as 'normal religions' do, the only difference is we judge anyway. I judge myself as brilliant, fabulous and really a great guy. I prove this to myself because of not just how far I've come from who I used to be but by measuring myself against others in many quantifiable categories that are somewhat qualitative too. If you got an issue with me being the freak I am, do something about it or shut the fuck up and accept it really. I don't ever hurt those who don't hurt me or others unjustly. I used to have that in me; the sadist gene/trait, but I try my level best to channel it the right way.

Hate me all you want, I am damn proud of who I am. Shirtless blaring fan man or not. Fuck off with your taunting and bullying, it's actually sickening how you gang up on people like this. It's not just me, you do this to anyone who's weird and proud enough I saw it before on DDO, you're all cowards and bottom feeders who suck the ego out of anyone proud of enough to be unique.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I don't understand what I am missing. I acknowledged that they can be great people, and also very intelligent. I also don't work for MayoClinic, lol. This isn't really about autism though, it is about how RM deals with it.

Though I will admit I have made a controversial joke in the past about autism, and you may have witnessed it.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Please quit spouting your bs. Two weeks ago you were not a pagan nor believed in a goddess called Flora.