If anybody cared what I think, take a look. If not, stop reading what I think.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 55
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
I didn't want to return but this isn't exactly a 'relapse' of any kind. I am also busier irl these days and unlike Badger and Wylted (oh dear this will be a multiple 'callout' thread maybe? It really isn't) I don't need to 'flex' it. I have always had things going on irl, I set time aside for this website as it was my passion. I did this to be called a leech by some in my absence, with theories on which new account(s) I am, all of which were wrong as I didn't use the website other than as a lurker every 2-3 days.

I do not love DART, I love debating. That said, it doesn't detract from the dismay I feel at the best 1v1 text-based platform that was DDO diminishing to this over time. Badger's new 'tyranny tirade' is just an exaggerated form of everything I apparently stood for that Wylted stood vehemently against in the first election and which (s)he strawmanned me to support. What I actually stood for was stopping direct abuse such as from certain individuals Wylted (PREZ-HILTON) herself (profile says female) has hinted at.

The reason I came back was not the baiting Wylted did, which seems weird to even bait. I didn't try to login to PREZ-HILTON at all and there is outright lying happening about the site security since password resets are fully functional, perhaps it sends to the junk/spam folder of Wylted's Outlook email account (the one she shared with us).

I am unsure what people think I'd say or where I'd stand. It seems everybody presumed I'd be like Wylted and Badger. I told you all from the start, I am pro-freedom, Wylted is not. If you think that was just pretty words, you're wrong. This website has been a shithole just like DDO was. The Weekly Stupid was cyberbullying, it's just most of those he mocked were people who never watched the show so there was no conflict. I don't want to dig shit up or go into how much of a bully that individual was as it is not about him. It is about DDO and the culture. There was a locker-room high school bullying culture that's returning here and has always been here as an undercurrent.

This begins to propel itself and even I give in to the toxicity because it's impossible to be immune to unless you totally disengage from the website. Every change Wylted did to the CoC with the recent MEEP makes it harder to both protect our freedoms as users and for mods to justify actions they make. It leaves everything far murkier. That is linked to the fact the mods themselves are very murky-minded at the moment about everything, just look at the wishy washy waffling Barney and Whiteflame are dishing out about where they stand on this, it's pathetic.

I literally can promise you this; if I were president, this entire series of events would have been handled differently behind the scenes. Oromagi through to Whiteflame and me as President would have a united front as all things would have been negotiated and consensus reached. Oromagi indeed picked one of the most cringe things to propel this, BK clearly shouldn't be banned for that. I warned Whiteflame in private where this was heading. I knew it was a mistake for Oromagi to be posting that thread and that they had to come out ahead of it.

I feel pain and dismay at this website's state. Right now, the problem isn't just the politics or society subforums, it's also Badger and Wylted themselves. Do you think the way they carry themselves is how members should? No. Badger is talking about big muscles and big dick and jokes about Kaitlyn being adopted while Kaitlyn retaliates digging up in allegations and I am not saying she is in the wrong for that, what I am saying is both have been that way for a long time.

Coal and Danielle were pillars of the DDO community, the one Wylted and Badger glorify as does Barney.

This is how they carry themselves in DART:

This is exactly how DDO was. Wish it was still online but I'd have to dig deep to the days such behaviour was commonplace. After all on day 1 of DART the likes of... Actually there's too many to name to that saves me calling anybody out. It was toxic from day 1.

I know exactly what the right moves to make are. If Wylted is seriously leaving and wants me to return, (s)he should give me the presidency, Idc that I only get half a term. I am still eligible for reelection regardless as Wylted doesn't get it's a 2-term limit not 1-term, the restriction is if you served more than 1 before, not more than 1 including the one you run in.

I am happy to be in the moderator chat as a bystander of no official rank whatsoever on a trial run. I am unsure why anybody here trusted Wylted over me but they did. Do what you want, I am tired of begging. I just had to get this off my chest as I agree with the issues of the website and how ugly it looks to others, it's what I've been saying for so many god damn years.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
I am glad you are back. I wish Shila was back too, but I guess I cant get everything I want.

Now, about the president. Wylted is still the president and still online. So unless he agrees to make you president, I dont see how will you take power.
badger
Debates: 0
badger
You were doing well, RM. Back to write another million words. Honestly sorry to see it man. 
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
Lmao. No.

Wylted's problem during The Presidency was he never took it seriously. (I never assumed he would anyway.)  Tyranny was never the concern and neither was the possibility of Freedom of Speech being abolished.

You on the other hand,
are a Walking Persecution Complex.

You take everything too personally and create imaginary enemies out of nowhere. You trash everyone, but can't seem to handle when it's done to you. And all of these symptoms would have reflected in your leadership if you were The President.
Wylted was just the safer choice.

• Accusing oromagi of vote corruption and claiming you were going to declare war on him.
  • Insulting Wylted during the Election and claiming you were going to make him 'feel fear.'
  • Claiming you were going to 'tame me' and then running to the mods to claim I was bullying you when you were shit-talking me.
  • Accusing Ramshutu of bullying you and then likening him to Genghis Khan.
  • Calling Wylted transphobic when you yourself have made transphobic threads.
Badger's presence on the site is like a ghost. Nobody really believes he exists.
The Tyranny Tirade is him assuming he has any actual power.

Still.
Any of us would gladly take that weasel over you.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
I knew this guy was still stalking me and me making a post that mentions him 3 months after he left would get him back here. 

You are welcome Dart. I brought your savior back
Nyxified
Debates: 21
Nyxified
-->
@RationalMadman
The kind of person fit to run/moderate a debate website, the nature of said website will unavoidably attract mostly self-righteous, narcissistic userbase, is not the kind of person that would be elected by said userbase.

Having an election for president was a mistake. Giving Wylted, a notoriously (formerly?) antisemitic person who has never shown any significant degree of consistency in terms of activity on this website, the opportunity to have any power was never going to end well.

While I'm sure anyone would be a better pick, I would not be perfect. I probably wouldn't even be that good. You wouldn't be either.

Given Wylted and his recent behaviour, I'm glad he's inactive because it at least limits the amount of time he can spend making poor choices.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Somebody that strives to save up money to cut off their dick is saying I make poor decisions. Wow
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
The alliances are so hard to tell on this site
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Everyone knew RM was going to be back. His ego doesn’t allow him to leave
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
What  you said about them saving money to cut off his Johnson made me curious as to why you would say such a thing. So….

I went to Nyxified’s profile and it made sense, we’ll sort of. 

Trans lesbian? Talk about contradicting terms! 🤦‍♂️ There simply is no such thing, rather it’s more like autogynephilia on steroids. Lia Thomas. Dylan Mulvaney. So on and so forth. It’s a dude pretending to be a woman but still a heterosexual since he is clearly attracted to women. 

And have you seen the debate with him and another on the whole gender vs sex argument? Wow! Just wow! The level of delusional rationalization put forth in order to justify transgenderism is just dumbfounding. 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@TWS1405_2
What  you said about them saving money to cut off his Johnson made me curious as to why you would say such a thing. So….

I went to Nyxified’s profile and it made sense, we’ll sort of. 

Trans lesbian? Talk about contradicting terms! 🤦‍♂️ There simply is no such thing, rather it’s more like autogynephilia on steroids. Lia Thomas. Dylan Mulvaney. So on and so forth. It’s a dude pretending to be a woman but still a heterosexual since he is clearly attracted to women. 

And have you seen the debate with him and another on the whole gender vs sex argument? Wow! Just wow! The level of delusional rationalization put forth in order to justify transgenderism is just dumbfounding. 
I think posts like these are the real reason people wanted you gone, and I don't mean that in the sense that they were justified, but rather that these kinds of topics create a lot of upset people and controversy.

When I was studying the data to make my violence on college campuses thread Violence threatens freedom of speech on college campuses (debateart.com), I came across data that showed the most controversial topics across every college campus, and transgenderism was by far the most controversial, upsetting topic for people. 

Conservative viewpoints on transgenderism are REALLY unpopular at the moment. It's somehow become less popular than the race realism stuff (depending on how far you take either, of course). 
Slainte
Debates: 25
Slainte
-->
@Kaitlyn
Are you saying that we don't touch a topic because it is unpopular?  
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Kaitlyn
Um, you’re confusing me with I Found Lxam, as he was the one who constantly and consistently brought the trans subject up, not me. 

Here I was merely responding to what Wylted said about the individual in question. 

That being said, there is a reason why transgenderism is a hot topic in this country - and it needs to be discussed despite the ANTIFA-like reaction it gets. It’s a serious threat to the children and the fabric of human society (civility, law, employment, safety, health, etc). that even the LGB are recognizing and distancing themselves from. 

To be honest, I’m quite surprised by this reply of yours. It’s as if someone who pays great attention to detail suddenly had a brain fart and suffered from a momentary laps and just exhibited a clear lack of attention to detail. This then begs the question:

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Slainte
No.

I'm saying that the reason TWS was persecuted probably had a lot to do with his take on transgenderism (and to a lesser extent his race realism stance).

I'm more than fine with touching unpopular topics.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@ILikePie5
The alliances are so hard to tell on this site
Good, they shouldn't exist. They're distractions and temptations to irrationality and dishonesty.

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@TWS1405_2
Um, you’re confusing me with I Found Lxam, as he was the one who constantly and consistently brought the trans subject up, not me. 

Here I was merely responding to what Wylted said about the individual in question. 
I'm not confusing you with him. Yes, he's brought it up far more than you, but you still have an anti-transgender stance (of which I think is correct btw).

That being said, there is a reason why transgenderism is a hot topic in this country - and it needs to be discussed despite the ANTIFA-like reaction it gets. It’s a serious threat to the children and the fabric of human society (civility, law, employment, safety, health, etc). that even the LGB are recognizing and distancing themselves from. 
See this is the opinion that is very unpopular at the moment. More than half of people on college campuses wouldn't want you speaking at all, if this was what you spoke about and had this opinion. This is basically the least popular opinions on one of the hottest topics right now. 

Nyxified
Nyxified
-->
@TWS1405_2
Sorry you didn't like my gender vs sex debate. Should I have added more cucumbers to keep you interested?
Nyxified
Nyxified
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
The government will be covering the cost of my dick guillotine, actually 👍
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Nyxified
You know how to hit a libertarian where it hurts.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Nyxified
Bye the way I only returned because Airmax gave me a message for the community but I just wanted to tell you that this feeling you have of being in the wrong body. It is a lie Satan told you. Jesus loves you for who you are and wants you to love yourself instead of going through a metaphorical self murder but a very real self mutilation. 

We all have different struggles, but start looking into issues with autism of "not having a stable self identity" . You point to studies showing people don't regret their surgeries (Most likely caused by the Ikea effect), but I noticed you don't look at studies on baseline happiness pre and post transition.

Your sense of identity will not be helped by doing this, you have been brainwashed by those forces bent on depopulation. Mostly former remnants of Nazi Germany who spread across the glove in things like project paper clip. All of their kids and grand kids are now doing things like fighting against over population through shady methods that target people like you in the west and 3rd world countries in general. 

Don't believe? I merely ask that you take the 10 most prominent speakers on overpopulation and I can almost guarantee, that even if you pick a bad sample from that 10, most likely you can do a geneology that shows they are descended from Nazi Germany
Nyxified
Nyxified
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Aintnoway the antisemite wants to talk about Nazi Germany.

Is it Satan or the Nazis? Your conspiracies should at least show some consistency.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Kaitlyn
See this is the opinion that is very unpopular at the moment. More than half of people on college campuses wouldn't want you speaking at all, if this was what you spoke about and had this opinion. This is basically the least popular opinions on one of the hottest topics right now. 

You're right, and many are starting to fight back with their words, to include LGB people who detest the TQ+ part of it.

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Nyxified
Sorry you didn't like my gender vs sex debate. Should I have added more cucumbers to keep you interested?
Never said I didn't like it, you just rationalized BS to justify your transness. 

I'll be reading it soon and likely voting. 

Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Kaitlyn
I think posts like these are the real reason people wanted you gone, and I don't mean that in the sense that they were justified, but rather that these kinds of topics create a lot of upset people and controversy.
I believe it has more to do with the civility or lack thereof in the forums. Right-wingers are sometimes unfairly attacked for holding views perceived as hateful (Even friendly people like greyparrot catch scrutiny.), but TWS's fights with everyone have probably not helped his image much. So now everyone dogpiles him because hating him became the popular thing to do.

(I'm definitely not a saint, as Rat-Man is referring to me when he includes the following paragraph in his post.):

I am unsure what people think I'd say or where I'd stand. It seems everybody presumed I'd be like Wylted and Badger. I told you all from the start, I am pro-freedom, Wylted is not. If you think that was just pretty words, you're wrong. This website has been a shithole just like DDO was. The Weekly Stupid was cyberbullying, it's just most of those he mocked were people who never watched the show so there was no conflict. I don't want to dig shit up or go into how much of a bully that individual was as it is not about him. It is about DDO and the culture. There was a locker-room high school bullying culture that's returning here and has always been here as an undercurrent.
With that said,
TWS may have made a few anti-trans ideology threads in the past, but he hasn't made a consistent of habit of frequently posting transphobic rants to establish a reputation as a person who hates trans people. That's more YouFound_Lxam's title.

They may share the same or similar beliefs, but TWS's thing was people wrongly assuming he is a white supremacist and that's what he became known as here. His disagreements with oromagi, Sidewalker, Roosevelt, and Rat-Man over issues of race probably cemented this belief.

Whether Wylted actually believes the claims/conspiracies he makes is impossible to determine. But the fact that Wylted regularly posts for Shock Value makes his positions too exaggerated to be authentic. And it certainly raises a few questions.
  • If VP Bootlicker hates people for being racist/transphobic, why would he choose to be close friends with someone like Wylted? The answers are either Bootlicker is a hypocrite with no consistency or that Wylted isn't really racist or transphobic.
  • If Wylted is genuinely an anti-semite, how could he be close to someone like whiteflame? Someone who's openly Jewish.
I feel like a lot of this site (me included) are too quick to make judgments about who people actually are and so it's easier to dismiss their arguments rather than take them seriously and engage in an actual debate.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
I believe it has more to do with the civility or lack thereof in the forums. Right-wingers are sometimes unfairly attacked for holding views perceived as hateful (Even friendly people like greyparrot catch scrutiny.), but TWS's fights with everyone have probably not helped his image much. So now everyone dogpiles him because hating him became the popular thing to do.
That's the point/issue SL!!!! I came here and presented well-grounded positions on the topics I brought forth and I was immediately attacked. 
You attack me, I defend myself. 
When I keep proving what an ass the opposition is, as you said, they dogpile. 
It's not my fault, it's theirs.
Had they been mature and courteous, I would have reciprocated.
You get what you give.

I feel like a lot of this site (me included) are too quick to make judgments about who people actually are and so it's easier to dismiss their arguments rather than take them seriously and engage in an actual debate.
And therein lies the problem/rub!!!!! 

This site is about debate/forum discussion, not about the people giving them, personally. 
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
I know you didn't single me out but I'd like to earn some eye rolls and say that I'm definitely not that guy.

Did any of you see how much rope I gave ebuc on his torus pseudoscience BS? There is a strong possibility it's some kind of bot system, and so are the nicks responding as if he was making sense.
Nyxified
Nyxified
-->
@TWS1405_2
Debate's not about my transness. Being a 'real woman' doesn't concern me.

I'd more than welcome taking you on in a similar debate. If not, I look forward to seeing your vote.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Nyxified
By rationalizing transgender ideology, you’re simultaneously affirming your transness. Whether you directly or indirectly intended to. It goes with your territory. 
Nyxified
Nyxified
-->
@TWS1405_2
Trans women being 'real' women is not necessary to 'rationalize transgender ideology'. I'm more than satisfied being a 'fake' woman. I'm trans either way.

Again, if you'd like to do a debate on if trans women are women, I'd welcome the opportunity.