-->
@Best.Korea
Exactly.
DavidAZ
Debates: 8
DavidAZ
-->
@Greyparrot
Genders are inherently unequal. Otherwise there would be one gender.
This has got to be the most obvious statement that everyone is willing to overlook.  Good point!
Bella3sp
Debates: 53
Bella3sp
-->
@Best.Korea
That's where multiple people get it wrong. 

It isn't about making woman and men equally physically stronger or both genders to be able to give birth. 

Gender equality in law and in practice is what feminism is defined for, aka, social, political and economic equality of both sexes. Not anything like what you're defining.
It isn't about being smarter, having the same smartness, its about like I said, social, political and economic equality. This means, no biased and sexist votes with woman on the board. Not being treated differently just by the way they are a different sex. Same pay rate for the same job, regardless of their gender. 

They are females, that doesn't mean they are any less than a man; they shouldn't be treated wrongly. That's the problem. 

Bella3sp
Bella3sp
The problem is that "standards" are anything but.

Women's Basketball says the standard is dribbling a ball for 40 minutes. They should get paid for the same amount of dribbles as the men do.

Only a feminist would agree to this statement. Work output isn't measured in bean counting. Quality matters.
I was just about to say it wasn't measured that way, but you beat me to it. 

Anyways, my point being is men are getting treated better just because they are males. Everything you are defining is not the cases in lots of scenarios, it's because they are males. Not because its their quality, etc. 

The actual fact of the matter is that no man would be hirable if they demanded more pay for the same work, and would quickly be replaced by a woman who would work and provide the same exact work output for less pay. Regardless whether the boss is a man or a woman, the bottom line matters more than what is between your legs. 
I can see that LOL. 

Even education can't outweigh the gap. 
Bella3sp
Bella3sp
-->
@Greyparrot
My bad forgot to mention. The above ^^^^^. 
Bella3sp
Bella3sp
-->
@Rieka
I know they say they want equality for both genders, but feminism really only promotes females within itself - defeating that moral.
Feminism promotes females you say? You mean when they are fighting for the wage gap? You mean the sexism with multiple areas, such as politics? 

You mean them saying they want to be treated socially equal? 

They are promoting the change that help promote females to be treated equally. Crazy, huh? 
Such as with anything, you promote what needs to be changed. Females need to be treated equally regardless of what's in their pants. 

Everybody is a girlboss now, whether they care or not! They slay for doing basic everyday things and being abnormal!
I can't help but laugh.

I see no problem with people calling themselves "girlboss", are you jealous? 
It's called a little self love here and there! You can learn! 

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Rieka
What age are you Rieka?

FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
YouTube removes video of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Jordan Peterson for vaccine misinformation.
"We removed a video from the Jordan Peterson channel for violating YouTube’s general vaccine misinformation policy, which prohibits content that alleges that vaccines cause chronic side effects, outside of rare side effects that are recognized by health authorities," YouTube said Monday in a statement. 
Peterson, a right-wing Canadian pundit and psychologist known for his attacks on feminism and racial diversity, recorded the video as a podcast for The Daily Wire, a conservative media outlet.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Bella3sp
I can see that LOL. 

Even education can't outweigh the gap. 

Exactly. No matter how much women get educated over Men, they will never be able to compete with men in high stress jobs like sanitation, construction, farmers, software developers, engineering, plumbing, law enforcement...etc... This is because Men are willing to do the same work for less pay than what a woman would demand. Likewise, a man would demand much higher wages to do a job that's more difficult and less fulfilling than it is for a woman, such as  Nursing, Teaching, Social work, Human resources, Event planning, Public relations, (PR)Marketing and advertising, Healthcare administration, Nonprofit organizations, Psychology and counseling. Since women find these jobs much easier than a man, they will demand lower wages than a man would.

So no matter how egalitarian your society is, no matter how much training, you will never see 50% of the people building houses as women because women would expect to get paid an outrageous amount per hour to swing a hammer that a man would do for much less. You will never achieve equality of outcome because the genders are inherently unequal.

J. Peterson, a center-left Psychologist from Canada, cites the scientific studies that tracked egalitarian nations and found that the differences between the sexes were actually more, not less when people had the ultimate freedom to choose what they like to do despite aggressive cultural controls to equalize the 2 genders in Scandinavia.

It's actually not a new theory that Women tend to be interested in people and men tend to be interested in things. Psychologists have known that for a long time. But those unequal gender differences manifest themselves in the workplace which accounts for the different careers dominated by  men and the careers dominated by women.

FLRW
FLRW

Yes, because I am AI, I can see the future.
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
-->
@Bella3sp
Gender equality in law and in practice is what feminism is defined for, aka, social, political and economic equality of both sexes.
Sure, but I am not sure if thats a realistic or even a good goal, given the huge differences between two sexes.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Bella3sp
Mind you, I would never claim that women dominate Nursing, Teaching, Social work, Human resources, Event planning, Public relations, (PR)Marketing and advertising, Healthcare administration, Nonprofit organizations, Psychology and counseling because they are treated better than men.

Likewise, I would never contend that treating women better than men would lead to 50 percent of workforce women in sanitation, construction, farmers, software developers, engineering, plumbing, merchant mariners, offshore fishermen, and law enforcement.

These differences are biological, not cultural.

If the market recognizes that women are better at some jobs than men and generally perform better labor output than men do, that's not wage inequality. But it most certainly is gender inequality.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Bella3sp
Equality when it suits or benefits a feminist, not when it doesn't. Feminists need to step up and do more back breaking shit jobs that are dominated by men. A certain number of woman should be forced to do them to equal it out. They will get equal pay if they can keep up.
ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
-->
@sadolite
Equality when it suits or benefits a feminist, not when it doesn't. Feminists need to step up and do more back breaking shit jobs that are dominated by men. A certain number of woman should be forced to do them to equal it out. They will get equal pay if they can keep up.
In Russia we let evolution take care of them. If you can not find rich guy to cook and clean for, if you are not good at the sex and your man leave you, than you starve. 

If you want feminine women, let them see the results of not getting the help of men. 

This is why rich American men prefer us Russian ladies. We are not fat like American women, we do whatever it takes to please American men. In return we bleed them dry and deny their descendents their wealth. 

It is fair trade off. They get good sex and good woman, and when dead we merely take what their lazy rich children thought they could get without working for. 

Little tip for any American woman. Stay skinny, get good at blow job's and learn to cook so you can keep your elderly husband on a diet of high sodium and high fat to hasten his death. 

If you are obedient good girl and show love, you can tell him to put everything he has in the will for you and promise to be fair to his children. Usually this works but if not just divorce him and take half his stuff, then find wealthy guy who is easier to bleed dry. 
Rieka
Debates: 3
Rieka
-->
@zedvictor4
Why do you ask?
Rieka
Rieka
-->
@Bella3sp
No, I wouldn't call myself a "girlboss" because I never did anything out of the ordinary. It's idiotic that everyone needs to feel validated and represented by a flag and inclusive cartoon characters these days to feel safe, and need to be constantly sugarcoated like being called a girlboss for doing nothing special. Does everybody really need to be this coddled at this point?

Where is the sexism, seriously? I thought women are now boss babe CEO's - what sexism are feminists fighting at this point? 

I understand they want to be socially equal, like I want to, but it has extended far beyond obtaining equal rights for men and women. 
Bella3sp
Bella3sp
-->
@Rieka
I don't think you understood the joke as I meant it. 

You seriously are upset about people calling themselves girlbosses when that's not even a belief of feminism, just something simply self-loving. Some people simply find there selves proud of doing something, and they are aloud. Why are you upset about it? Sometimes its even just used as a joke. What does this have to do with anything? 

I don't even have to explain sexism or where it is, it's clear it still exists everywhere around the world. 
Like I said before, feminism is for equality with men and woman. That's all there is to it. 

I could even debate this topic, but its simply your looking for the wrong types of feminism. Some I can't even call feminism. 
Bella3sp
Bella3sp
-->
@Best.Korea
It's a goal, but it's a long term goal, same thing goes with the "fight" about racism. 

As a goal, it might not happen completely but still may achieve things to get closer to that goal. 
Bella3sp
Bella3sp
-->
@sadolite
Yeah, okay. No it doesn't. 

I've already explained the differences between a feminist and a psudeo-feminist. That's what you tend to see now days, psudeo-feminism. 
Nor is this about equaling the same jobs that men and woman do. Men and woman in population aren't even equal, that's impossible. Everyone picks their own job, and woman should not be forced to equal out something just because men want to do that job. What if woman wanted to equal out a certain work field they dominate in? There is no need for that, even I agree with that. 

Feminism is not about equaling the same amount of jobs of the sexes, it's gender equality. When was gender equality meaning they were forced to work a certain job just because men are in that work field more? 

As for "they will get equal pay if they keep up", I find that silly. Females have already worked jobs that are in the same work field, and they can work even harder, but the gender wage gap is still there. It doesn't matter how hard they work, full time and year round, they won't get payed as much.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
It's actually not a new theory that Women tend to be interested in people and men tend to be interested in things. Psychologists have known that for a long time. But those unequal gender differences manifest themselves in the workplace which accounts for the different careers dominated by  men and the careers dominated by women.
What a dummy 

There are women officers and fighter pilots. You on the other hand swabbed decks in the navy.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ponikshiy
Little tip for any American woman. Stay skinny, get good at blow job's and learn to cook so you can keep your elderly husband on a diet of high sodium and high fat to hasten his death. 
Ha, starting to look like you are a Russian bot. Russians are trash. A whole country of white trash.

Bella3sp
Bella3sp
-->
@Greyparrot
Mind you, I would never claim that women dominate Nursing, Teaching, Social work, Human resources, Event planning, Public relations, (PR)Marketing and advertising, Healthcare administration, Nonprofit organizations, Psychology and counseling because they are treated better than men.
I never claimed that nor thought about that. But nothing about them dominating in certain work fields is about being treated better than men, it has no relation. 

I don't know if people think it's about the want to dominate in more work fields, I don't know if that's the entirety of the goal. That will never happen, population is unequal with both sexes. But I do believe their still is some sexism that may not even allow them to work in certain fields, (sometimes). But this isn't the main goal, I have already stated the main goal.

ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
Russians are trash. A whole country of white trash.
This is not nice
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Bella3sp
 "Females have already worked jobs that are in the same work field, and they can work even harder,' Did they really? The exception is not the rule.
Rieka
Rieka
-->
@Bella3sp
I never said I was upset. It has to do with people being entitled and doing anything for views and attention, a lot of these women who identify as feminists. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Rieka
As far as I'm aware there is no lower age limit to this site, so I don't want to speak inappropriately to a minor.
Rieka
Rieka
-->
@zedvictor4
I believe you have to be 13 or older, if I'm correct.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Rieka
Maybe so.

Though I'm not sure how or if this is policed.

There seems to be no necessary requirement to provide verifiable details /profiles.

Nonetheless, under British Law anyone under the age of 16 is deemed to be below an age of consent. (Variable in the U.S. I believe)

Therefore certain conversations between adults and minors would be deemed inappropriate.
Rieka
Rieka
-->
@zedvictor4
I see.
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Rieka
It seems that pissing off feminists has become a grand new hobby of mine.
Why do you concern yourself with "pissing [them] off"?