Is Trump Smart?

Author: ponikshiy

Total: 170
ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
I am curious if successful Billionaire Donald Trump is smart. It would seem you need to be smart to accomplish his level of success, but please tell me what his grand strategy is for following situations..

1. Trump says deep state is out to get him. Deep state asks for classified documents back. Trump hides documents and gives them excuse to come after him.

Is this really who the right wing factions want to lead them?

2. Trump says he hires best people. Also Trump fire everybody he hires and tells the world how stupid they were.  

Trump, you hired those people. What does it say about you to hire morons so often.

Is this really who should lead right wing? Does this make him good at strategy?

3. Trump has a lot of legal cases against him. Also Trump, admits in recording classified documents were not declassified prior to leaving office, removing one of his only two possible defenses.

4. Trump has teams of lawyers hoping he has one slip of tongue. Also Trump makes numerous TV appearances, posts non stop to truth social and does not shut mouth.

This does not seem like good judgment.  

5. Trump has a second possible defense. He can claim ignorance about whether his actions were illegal . This is actually a defense in American courts. Trump proceeds to tell numerous people he knows this would be illegal if he actually hid documents. 

This guy does not appear to have good judgment. Perhaps Americans should vote for new right wing celebrity. Maybe Kid Rock . 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ponikshiy
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠤⠶⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠶⢤⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡤⠤⠤⠤⠤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠞⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢦⣀⡴⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠳⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠳⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡾⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⠴⠖⠒⠒⠒⠒⠶⠦⠤⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⠞⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠷⣤⠖⠛⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠳⠦⢬⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢶⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠳⢤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠒⠋⠉⣉⣉⣉⣉⣉⣉⣉⡙⠻⠯⣍⠉⠙⢦⣽⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣴⣒⣛⣉⣉⣹⣛⣳⢤⣀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡼⠋⣤⠖⠛⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠲⣄⡈⠹⣦⡀⠙⢷⡀⠀⢀⣴⠞⢋⣡⠤⠤⠤⠤⣤⣉⠙⢿⡆⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡤⣎⣀⣤⠤⠤⠴⢶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣾⣷⠶⠟⠻⢶⡝⢦⡀⣷⠀⠚⢱⣶⣿⣿⣤⣤⣤⣤⣀⠈⢧⣸⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢛⠲⢦⣴⣿⣿⣾⣿⡿⠋⢻⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⢹⡄⢹⡇⢀⡴⣿⣿⣭⣿⣿⠿⢿⡆⠈⠛⢶⣿⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢦⡀⠙⠻⢿⣾⣿⣿⣶⣾⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⣻⡀⠃⣾⠁⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⣦⣾⡇⠀⣠⡞⣿⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢠⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠷⣤⣀⢀⠈⠉⠛⠛⠷⠶⠶⠶⠖⠋⢉⡹⠀⠈⣯⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠚⠋⢁⡴⠃⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠉⠙⠛⠓⠒⠒⠒⣲⠞⠉⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⢶⡶⠒⠻⠀⣜⣛⣻⠟⢦⡀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⡞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠾⠾⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠾⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢦⡀⠀⠈⠉⠁⠀⠈⢳⡀⠀
⠀⣸⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣶⣒⣚⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣠⡤⠔⠚⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠓⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⠹⡄
⠀⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠺⠁⣏⠀⢹⡍⠓⠲⢤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⠏⢠⡗
⢸⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣦⡈⠛⠶⢤⣄⣀⡈⠉⠉⠓⠒⠶⠦⠤⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠾⠃⣴⠋⠀
⠸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠲⢤⣄⡀⠉⠙⠛⠶⠦⣤⣤⣤⣀⣀⣀⣀⡁⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠙⠚⠓⠒⠒⠚⠋⠉⢁⣠⠞⣧⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠲⢤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠛⠓⠒⠒⠒⠖⠒⠶⠶⠶⠶⠶⠒⠒⠚⠋⠀⣰⠟⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠓⠦⢤⣄⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⢾⡏⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠙⠛⠛⠛⠒⠚⠛⠛⠛⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁⠐⠃⠀⠀⠀

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@ponikshiy
I look at things perhaps in a simpler more feminine way.

The guy with that level of income and power could have maids, babysitters, all sorts making a smooth and happy life for his wife and family.

Yet, not one of his exes or current spouse nor any of his children are remotely happy and healthy people. This is because despite all those advantages, he was a dogshit husband and father and that sums up the reality of this man's strategic capacity at anything bigger too.
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@ponikshiy
even the money aspect isn't a good argument. Trump inherited much of his wealth. Most of his businesses were failures. He only became "successful" in his own right with the apprentice tv show. Basically the only thing trump is good at is being a showman/con man. The apprentice put him in the lime light and convinced alot of people that he was an actual successful businessman. And the only reason they got trump to do that show is because actual successful businessmen turned the show down because they had real work to do. trump had lots of free time since his businesses kept failing. 

Trump on his own is a pretty shit businessman. He needs other people to manage his businesses and wealth for him
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
He did lose 1.1 billion dollars in net worth after he came down the escalator. What kind of idiot throws away a billion dollars to be president for 4 years?

Even Demented Biden increased his net worth as president.
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@HistoryBuff
even the money aspect isn't a good argument. Trump inherited much of his wealt
He inherited 2 million at most and is reported to be worth 4 billion.

That is pretty good return on investment yes?

Maybe lucky not smart but that is better than the market
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ponikshiy
Biden is still smarter than Trump.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Joe Biden no
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot
Biden is still smarter than Trump.
Tru dat!
FLRW
FLRW

Joe Biden has an estimated IQ score of 115. This gives Joe Biden an IQ that is higher than the majority of other people and puts him in an IQ classification of “High Average”. However, this score is not high enough to place Joe Biden in the top 2% of people with the highest IQs where he would have a “genius” level IQ.
Trump's IQ is estimated at 73.
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@FLRW
Joe Biden has an estimated IQ score of 115. 

If you kill all the mentally disabled than 115 is very low. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Even Demented Biden increased his net worth as president.

Some of the smartest presidents have made millions while in office. Trump has probably lost more money in 4 years than Obama made in 8.
sadolite
sadolite
This is filled with people who think they know something.  LOL. None of you know anything about Trump other than what the media regurgitates and wants you to think. I never met the man and don't know the first thing about him or his intelligence or what his motives are. How could I be so arrogant as to think I would know. A persons actions are the only thing I can judge. His actions as President neither helped or hurt me. Cant say the same about Biden.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@sadolite
A persons actions are the only thing I can judge. His actions as President neither helped or hurt me. Cant say the same about Biden.
You are a great American citizen. 

Trump caused the country to have its first non peaceful transfer of power. He is a subversive.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
That's what you have been told to think and so you do. "The opinions of 10,000 men are of no value if none of them know anything about the subject"
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@sadolite
This is filled with people who think they know something.  LOL. None of you know anything about Trump other than what the media regurgitates and wants you to think
He maybe is great . I don't know. What I am questioning is his judgement. For you agree that he is very bad at hiring people? He seems to fire a lot of staff. Does this not reflect on his judgement. 

Trump says deep state is out to get him. Does it not show bad judgement to not return documents and give deep state excuse to persecute him?

You are right. We cannot tell a lot about his character, but some things we cam tell. 

One thing we can tell, is that if you Americans really want to taken the deep state, you perhaps should pick different politician to do so. Maybe Ted Cruz. 

ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@sadolite
You are responding to unreasonable woman. She k ows Trump requested peace on Jan 6 

https://youtu.be/1BlXZNL2RoA
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ponikshiy
You agree he is very bad at hire people?

Trump also hired a DA that gave Hunter Biden a misdemeanor for tax evasion on 1.5 million dollars of income. Most people serve some jail for that.
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Greyparrot
What is more disturbing is the secret service went to the gun shop owner and tried to retrieve and destroy docu.ents hunter bought gun. This is also obstruction of justice. Luckily shop owner lie and give documents to law enforcement but Biden trying to have secret service cover up crime should be prosecuted as obstruction 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ponikshiy
Trump also could not hang on to secret Biden Diary as well.

What a dummy.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@sadolite
That's what you have been told to think and so you do. 
You do not believe your own eyes?

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
My eyes weren't there. I didn't see anything. I don't know anything about J-6 other than what the media wants me to think.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@ponikshiy
He inherited 2 million at most and is reported to be worth 4 billion.
lol impressive, both those numbers are reportedly wildly wrong. 

Trump has openly said he was given a gift of 2 million dollars. That might be true, but that gift was one of many. A new york times report from 2018 which looked at all available tax documents from fred trump's business empire and interviewed employees of said business empire, reported that Donald received no less than $413 million dollars from his father. Accounting for inflation, these gifts and inheritance would likely amount to well over a billion dollars today. 

His current estimated net worth is 2.5 billion. This means the money his daddy gave him would represent a massive percentage of his current net worth. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
He did lose 1.1 billion dollars in net worth after he came down the escalator. What kind of idiot throws away a billion dollars to be president for 4 years?
hmm, it's almost like a billionaire whose wealth is heavily tied up in high end, downtown buildings and golf courses/hotels might not have done well in a pandemic....
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@ponikshiy
She k ows Trump requested peace on Jan 6 
lol, trump is very good at this. He fires people up, convinces them to do bad things, then at the last minute throws in a "peacefully" or something. So people like you will defend him saying "he requested peace" after telling people for months to start a war. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
 might not have done well in a pandemic....
If you mean the endless planned corporate attacks on his image in 2016 when the value of many of his properties relied on the brand of his name, then yes, that "pandemic" cost him a billion dollars.

A smart person would have sold all those assets and removed his name the day before coming down the escalator. 

Even Demented Biden knows how to shuffle shaky assets. Obama and Biden did well through the pandemic, very well.

How hard would it have been to launder all those assets through a family member?

Schumer was right about Trump.

his words are "for a SUPPOSSEDLY HARD NOSED BUSINESS MAN..."

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
If you mean the endless planned corporate attacks on his image in 2016 when the value of many of his properties relied on the brand of his name, then yes, that "pandemic" cost him a billion dollars.
no, i mean the pandemic where people weren't allowed to travel, where being in close proximity to others was banned, where international travel was restricted. That pandemic. And if you are in the hotel and gold club industry, that pandemic did a huge hit to your bottom line. 

A smart person would have sold all those assets and removed his name the day before coming down the escalator. 
no, a smart person would have put his assets in a blind trust, like other presidents do. He refused so he could fraudulently profit. 

Even Demented Biden knows how to shuffle shaky assets. Obama and Biden did well through the pandemic, very well.
I have no idea how they "did" through the pandemic. But is their money invested in tourist industries like trump's is?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
A simple google search as to how Trump lost 1.1 billion dollars as president explains everything. You don't have to guess.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
It does help point out some of the graft he engages in:
"Business at the Trump International Hotel in Washington is doing well thanks to an influx of foreign government officials and GOP bookings." IE foreign governments and members of the GOP are bribing him by buying up rooms in his hotels, even if they don't stay there or there are other options. 

"Similarly, the value of the "winter White House," Mar-a-Lago, rose by $10 million, to $160 million — and also reportedly doubled its initiation fee to $200,000." IE he doubled his country club membership fee, but all the GOP, lobbyists, and foreign agents pay it to gain access to trump.  

Basically, his hotels, golf courses and rental properties are doing worse. Which is exactly what I said. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
Like I said, a simple google search works. You don't have to fabricate a reason like the pandemic to cover for Trump.

His assets plummeted in 2016, not 2020, so his stupidity started in 2016.