What’s up with this BrotherD. character?

Author: Sir.Lancelot

Total: 36
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
There’s something hilarious about the fact that he pretends to listen to Barney and oromagi’s requests, but immediately reverts back to his hypercartoonish villain persona.
Sometimes even doubling down to test their limits. 

Then he’s back to flaming everyone in nearly every thread. Everytime I read his words, I hear someone shouting, even if he isn’t writing in all caps. 

I gotta ask, has he ever broken character? 
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
He has a unique style of trolling. I hope he doesnt get himself permanently banned because of it. This site needs him.
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
I don't know,
If he 'is a troll,
Then I hope he is gone 'sooner, than later.

If he is 'genuine,
Then I think it is unfortunate, that he be such a way.
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Lemming
Part of it might be genuine, (Anger towards Islam for example) but I think a lot of it is exaggerated for comical effect. If we've come to associate this trait as being a normal part of his character.

His absurd way of talking for example.:

Best.Korea,

YOUR FOOLISH QUOTE WHERE YOU ASSUME I'M A TROLL: "He has a unique style of trolling. I hope he doesnt get himself permanently banned because of it. This site needs him."

First of all,  as I have said COUNTLESS TIMES before, my job is to make bible-stupid christians the fools that they are!
For you to assume I am a troll is PRICELESS COMEDY at its best! So at your embarrassing expense again, why don't you show the membership how stupid you are.
Ready, BEGIN:

NEXT MEMBER LIKE BEST.KOREA WHO CHOOSES TO ADDRESS ME AS "TROLL" WILL BE ...?
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
He is basically a troll who pretends he is a Christian. The reason he is "not listening" is because he knows he is being a troll.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Best.Korea,

YOUR FOOLISH QUOTE WHERE YOU ASSUME I'M A TROLL: "He has a unique style of trolling. I hope he doesnt get himself permanently banned because of it. This site needs him."

First of all,  as I have said COUNTLESS TIMES before, my job is to make bible-stupid christians the fools that they are!
For you to assume I am a troll is PRICELESS COMEDY at its best! So at your embarrassing expense again, why don't you show the membership how stupid you are.
Ready, BEGIN:

The least realistic part of this impression is probably that he would not address Best.Korea by Best.Korea, the address will instead include an angry demeaning title such as "False bible heretic fool" or something.

Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Intelligence_06
I've only ever seen BrotherD. start off a post by addressing someone by their full username before going on a rant. BrotherD. rarely deviates from this pattern.

Best.Korea,

Oh my, if you debate Sir.Lancelot on the topic shown, and because of your complete Bible ignorance, stupidity and RUN AWAY status of same, he will easily hand your pseudo-christian ass to you post haste!  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9370/posts/391820

Why do you want to make yourself the pseudo-christian fool in a debate with Sir.Lancelot, especially in him being a hell bound Atheist?!  As if your MO upon this forum isn't already at ZERO, this debate with him will take your number into the minus zero column!

Best.Korea,

YOUR LAUGHABLE AND HYPOCRITICAL QUOTE!!!:  "Please read the Bible completely. Try not to cherry pick quotes."

You are what you are against in the FACT that you "cherry pick" your Bible passages as shown below, H-E-L-L-O? anybody home?  NOT!  LOL!

"You missed the "love your enemies" part. Try again."

"Above him stood the seraphim. Each had six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew."

"And from the midst of it came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance: they had a human likeness, but each had four faces, and each of them had four wings. Their legs were straight, and the soles of their feet were like the sole of a calf's foot. And they sparkled like burnished bronze. Under their wings on their four sides they had human hands. And the four had their faces and their wings thus: their wings touched one another."

"Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven, wrapped in a cloud, with a rainbow over his head, and his face was like the sun, and his legs like pillars of fire."

BEST.KOREA, CAN YOU SPELL H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP, SURE YOU CAN BIBLE DUNCE!  LOL!

RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
Brother D is the type to use a urinal and pull his pants down to his ankles just to aim sideways so it splashes on your pants.
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
How the hell is he not perma-banned? 😂
Even the mods can't tolerate him.
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
We should be worried about oromagi, he could be BIBLE THUMPED® at any moment....

If we trained a chat bot on ebuc and Brother D and unleash it on the children that might be considered a doomsday weapon....
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Shut the fuck up.
Nobody likes you.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Well now I need the last word just to be defiant.
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
@Sir.Lancelot
I like a number of ADreamOfLiberty's posts,
I don't know them as a 'person really, so of that I'm a bit neutral, (As I am with many people)
Though I highly disagree with them on 'some issues,
Other issues, I'm a fair bit in agreement.
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I'll just ignore you then, but you're used to that.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Doesn't stop me from getting the last word does it?
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Lemming
I don't know them as a 'person really, so of that I'm a bit neutral, (As I am with many people)
Click on his profile, go to Forum, and then scroll down.
That's all you need to know about him.
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
That stance of his, 'is one I disagree with.
Though it's possible I could have been more polite in that thread.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
This is ironic, on another forum I just saw this post:

God! I'm so happy someone has the balls to say this. Thank you @ADreamOfLiberty . You are so spot on with this. Far too many people take this kind of thing way too lightly.

People, P-L-E-A-S-E listen to this guy. His advice is sound.

Probably unhinged, but then so are the ones who think the goal of online forums are to be universally liked; so you got to take what you can get rofl.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Lemming
Compared to the guy calling for executions, you were quite polite :)
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Never. Not once has he broken character. It was the same way at DDO as 21stcenturyiconoclast
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Dang.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Lemming
You're a moderate.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Bro D is Bro D.

Something would "be up" if they weren't.
swordburial17
Debates: 5
swordburial17
How to create a forum
Path2Paradise
Path2Paradise
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
LMAO so you're telling me i refuted and debated with a fake christian troll this whole time?

well, at least he pushed me to learn more about religion and how to debate better
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Best.Korea,

YOUR FOOLISH QUOTE WHERE YOU ASSUME I'M A TROLL: "He has a unique style of trolling. I hope he doesnt get himself permanently banned because of it. This site needs him."

For you to assume I am a troll is PRICELESS COMEDY at its best! So at your embarrassing expense again, why don't you show the membership how stupid you are.
Ready, BEGIN:

I will miss that.
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@swordburial17
After you click on a forum category,

Look to the upper right,
There should be a butt on with a plus sign + and the words New Topic.
n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
a perfect impression, perfect example 
DavidAZ
Debates: 8
DavidAZ
Bro D is an absolute Troll, but it is his persona that he made up.  It is a pure comical approach to him trolling that makes it funny.  If you understand that he does this just for laughs and his own ego, he is actually pretty entertaining.  He can, however, get pretty annoying when he spam posts like Rooskie, one after the other.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
I remember when you tried to get IWRA and Bro D to attack each other.