The Lunatic Fringe (the LGBTQAI+-./.) Cult will do ANYTHING to stop the TRUTH from coming out...

Author: TWS1405_2

Total: 131
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
What standard are you claiming I've violated?
SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@TWS1405_2
I stopped reading after the first few headings didn't support the title. The Gish Gallop is on point though. 
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@oromagi
Pejorative nicknames.

oh, shit.  Who triggered wet Archie Bunker this time?
Personal attacks.

TWS, you keep saying that your bigotry has not been substantiated  on this site but you are the only one who believes that and you are a fool.

Let's agree that heretoforward it is a sufficiently established fact that TWS1405 is a bigot and a racist. The only thing that change that fact is TWS.

And cross-thread contamination. 

Just as you assumed the other day that a French teenager was a criminal and an immigrant and a drug addict based exclusively on your misperception of skin color, your hasty generalizations about all LGBTQIA+ is a perfect example of how you lump every OTHER you're too dumb to relate to into some kind of frightening enemy.   Not all LGBTQIA+ think the same about Trans people.  Hell, look at Jerry Falwell.
I’m not following your logic here, oromagi.

As far as I’m concerned, your accusations of homophobia, transphobia, and racism may very well be justified.
It’s not the insults or personal attacks I’m objecting to. It’s your double standard when it comes to modding. 

Which raises the question.:

• How is it that inoffensive nicknames are declared unacceptable and rise to the standard of harassment, but then repeatedly engaging with TWS’s posts on such an aggressive and personal level is okay to you? 
    Best.Korea
    Debates: 272
    Best.Korea
    -->
    @oromagi
    TWS, you keep saying that your bigotry has not been substantiated  on this site but you are the only one who believes that and you are a fool.  Just as you assumed the other day that a French teenager was a criminal and an immigrant and a drug addict based exclusively on your misperception of skin color, your hasty generalizations about all LGBTQIA+ is a perfect example of how you lump every OTHER you're too dumb to relate to into some kind of frightening enemy.   Not all LGBTQIA+ think the same about Trans people.  Hell, look at Jerry Falwell. Let's agree that heretoforward it is a sufficiently established fact that TWS1405 is a bigot and a racist. The only thing that change that fact is TWS.
    I have highlighted the personal attacks that you used above.

As DebateArt president, I have to urge you not to use these personal attacks anymore, and to stick to the topic instead.
    TWS1405_2
    Debates: 4
    TWS1405_2
    -->
    @Double_R
    Yay, another anti trans thread.

Why are you people so obsessed with them?
    No one is obsessed with [them], FFS!

IT is a current event that continues to develop and is having unnecessary implications and effects on the normal lives of people in this country through safety, education, law, employment, so on and so forth. Shit that just shouldn't be happening but for that alphabet soup nonsense, it is. 

Since all this shit calls under current events (taking place), I posted about real issues with citations addressing the shit happening because of the alphabet soup nonsense. If you don't like it, keep quiet and scroll on. If you want to contribute, then do so. 
    Double_R
    Debates: 3
    Double_R
    -->
    @TWS1405_2
    IT is a current event that continues to develop and is having unnecessary implications and effects on the normal lives of people in this country through safety, education, law, employment, so on and so forth.
    Do you even know any trans people in real life?
    TWS1405_2
    TWS1405_2
    -->
    @Double_R
    I don’t need to know any trans person in real Life to learn, know and understand how the ideological cult is causing harm upon humanity. 

oromagi
    Debates: 117
    oromagi
    -->
    @<<<oromagi>>>
    Pejorative nicknames
    • Well, it is certainly perjorative but the intention was to characterize TWS as an old-fashioned bigot, not to start a new nickname.  If other people started calling TWS Archie Bunker all the time, I would eventually have problem with that.
    Personal attacks.
    • Since we said to knock it off with all the irrelevant ad homs, TWS has made multiple claims that characterizations of him as bigoted, narrow-minded, racist, etc. are unsubstantiated and therefore out of bounds.  Certainly, the mods never intended to restrict users from challenging racist fallacies in arguments as are found in most of what TWS posts.  I used two specific, recent, objectively on point examples to substantiate the characterization as factual.  What we don't want to see in debate is irrelevant name-calling.  Undermining the OP's primary motivation (in this case, trolling by bigotry) should be fair game in any argument. 
    • As a mod, I certainly hope nobody is self-censoring any well-founded argument just because the opinionator might take offense. 
    And cross-thread contamination. 
    • Well, I used a specific prior example as evidence supporting the claim of bigot as denied in that same prior thread.  My thinking was to add a second specific, recent example of bigotry to refute TWS's claim but since TWS did not repeat the claim in this thread, I think you can make a case for cross-thread contamnation well enough.  I shall try to do better in this regard, particularly since I'm usually the guy saying stick to the OP.
    How is it that inoffensive nicknames are declared unacceptable and rise to the standard of harassment, but then repeatedly engaging with TWS’s posts on such an aggressive and personal level is okay to you? 
    • I refute aggressive or personal. I gave evidence of bigotry to undermine a bigoted argument.   I debunked worthless sources (and made a mistake there, for which I have accepted responsibility). I put TWS's  irrational fear-mongering into the QAnon strictly poltical context to which it belongs.  Yes, I called TWS a bigot but I made a point of backing the claim.   Yes I used a pop culture reference to enhance the  the point and lighten some heavier claims but I think that's fair game stylistically as long as it is obviously part of the rhetoric and tone of the argument.  I edited out  some of the more inflammatory and less evidenced rhetoric such as "fattest fascist on the forums" and "Ku Klux Kunt" in light of our renewed efforts to a more mature tone.
    • So what distinguishes Archie Bunker from fanchick?
      • I don't know where fanchick came from or what it is meant to suggest.  I missed the origin story of that particular meme and would probably not have minded its giddy repetition so much with some context.  I asked around but nobody seemed to know how it started.  Without context, all I  can see  as a Mod  is a bunch of users targeting one individual with a a feminizing word over and over again without any regard for context.  I had apparently failed to  notice for a long time but once noticed, I couldn't stop seeing the act as bullying.   There was no enforcement involving the name.  I asked GP to stop and he did.  Such restraint lies at the heart of any worthwhile fellowship.   The only reason anybody even knows the conversation took place is because the idiot has blocked me ever since Giuliani told all those silly lies about Hunter Biden's laptop.
        • Jokes lose their humor out of context and when the humor is gone some characterizations look creuler than when they started.  In context, I would hope that Archie Bunker lightens the charges of bigotry to come but if everbody started calling TWS Archie Bunker in every forum I think I would like it less and less until I eventually would feel compelled to act.
        • Mods have seen lots of reports of insults over the  last  few weeks, pretty  much entirely from the same few culprits that are doing the insults.  We've tried to hard to ignore y'all.   I didn't agree to become a moderator to referee a bunch a petty trolls replaying childhood conflicts.  I am not here to make sure the Democrats insult Republicans at the same rate as Republicans insult Democrats. I am not your mommy.    I want to make this site smarter than the LCDs dominating the forums today.   Mostly that means finding some kind of  free speech solution to the abusers of truth.  There's never going to be approach to this that they won't cry foul about.  Crying foul is what they live for.
    I’m not following your logic here, oromagi.
    • Yeah, I'm used to it.

Mps1213
    Debates: 11
    Mps1213
    -->
    @Best.Korea
    Aren’t you the same person that says “increasing life” is the most important part of society not individual freedom? Aren’t you the person who said drugs shouldn’t be legal? 
    TWS1405_2
    TWS1405_2
    -->
    @oromagi
    Your examples were out of context, misrepresented, and factually inaccurate. You didn’t prove shit. Well, you did prove you’re a bloody hypocrite through. As is oft the case when you're observed saying one thing and do the exact opposite afterthefact. 
    Sir.Lancelot
    Sir.Lancelot
    -->
    @oromagi
    I don't know where fanchick came from or what it is meant to suggest.  I missed the origin story of that particular meme and would probably not have minded its giddy repetition so much with some context.
    The origin of the name “Fanchick” is from an old thread where I addressed IWRA as a “Roosevelt Fangirl” to imply he was a stan for the former president. 

Greyparrot only changed it slightly and immortalized it in the forums as a running gag, as retaliation for constant baiting from IWRA. GP only applied context for it once, which was different from mine. Originally, he was labeling IWRA as “fanchick” to mean he was obsessed with MSNBC. 

I’m sure it was meant to be “insulting,” but it was really just a cheaper knockoff of one of my unclever names. 

If GP didn’t explain the context to you, it’s not because of a deliberate attempt to conceal the offensiveness of an inside-joke.

It’s because GP failed to establish a consistent definition for the word that it changed too often, to the point that it lost its appeal and became meaningless and the punch-line just fell flat because GP couldn’t decide what the joke actually meant. 

Any efforts to keep the nickname going was just a desperate attempt on his part to trigger IWRA. (He’s called IWRA worse names, but Fanchick is the only one he stuck with.)

Not offensive enough to constitute a CoC violation, and I highly doubt anyone gets penalized for lameness and unoriginality. 
    Barney
    Debates: 50
    Barney
    -->
    @Sir.Lancelot
    Not offensive enough to constitute a CoC violation, and I highly doubt anyone gets penalized for lameness and unoriginality. 
    and yet those are the worst crimes! 🤣
    ADreamOfLiberty
    Debates: 0
    ADreamOfLiberty
    -->
    @oromagi
    I refute aggressive or personal. I gave evidence of bigotry to undermine a bigoted argument.
    So calling people bigots and racists is back on the menu boyz.

TWS1405_2
    TWS1405_2
    -->
    @oromagi
    Thanks for trolling this thread in which you’ve contribute absolutely 💩 to the facts outlined in the OP. 
    RationalMadman
    Debates: 567
    RationalMadman
    -->
    @Sir.Lancelot
    Best.Korea
    Debates: 272
    Best.Korea
    -->
    @Mps1213
    Aren’t you the same person that says “increasing life” is the most important part of society not individual freedom?
    The problem with me is that I change my mind often.
    TWS1405_2
    TWS1405_2
    RationalMadman
    RationalMadman
    -->
    @Barney
    @whiteflame
    @Sir.Lancelot
    @TWS1405_2
     If other people started calling TWS Archie Bunker all the time, I would eventually have problem with that.
    Ignoring everything else, I think this alone is one of many examples of hypocrisy in its purest form being displayed by Oromagi.

This alone is proof of irrefutable double-standard BS that he has functioned with ever since he told me he would electrocute my testicles to torture me, as a nonconsented, uninvited 'banter' remark in a Mafia game here and got away completely unscathed. 
    Sidewalker
    Debates: 6
    Sidewalker
    @<<<TWS1405_2>>>
    oh, shit.  Who triggered wet Archie Bunker this time?
    oh look, the hypocrite just did a “fanchick” move here. Go figure. 

Also, you’re making a mountain out of an ant hill. I’ve lumped no one into nothing. Nowhere did I say “all” alphabet soup members believe in X Y and Z. That’s your assumption. 

And I never said the Moroccan kid was a drug dealer, blah blah blah. That’s another asinine assumption on your part. 

Stating the same facts that I cite other black people saying at the table of discussion no more makes me a racist than it does those blacks being white supremacists. 

You fucking intellectual cowards are just too goddamn immature and impotent to handle truthful discussions on race and sexuality. You’re basically prudes where both subject matters are concerned. 

You’re nothing but a wannabe intellectual, but you’re too emotionally immature to handle the responsibility. 

PS. What the fuck does the 2020 election rambling bullshit you posted about have to do with the price of tea in China (ie - the OP)!?! 🤦‍♂️🙄🤦‍♂️

PSS. Your vitriolic banal retort proves my point. Thanks. 
    A BIGOT that says he's not a BIGOT, surprise surprise.
    Sidewalker
    Debates: 6
    Sidewalker
    -->
    @ADreamOfLiberty
    I refute aggressive or personal. I gave evidence of bigotry to undermine a bigoted argument.
    So calling people bigots and racists is back on the menu boyz.
    There's a billion bigot and racist sites on the internet, and these geniuses come to a debate site looking for an echo chamber LOL.

FYI snowflakes, you can post all the racism and bigotry you want at Stormfront and nobody is gonna say you are a racist or bigot. 
    Double_R
    Double_R
    -->
    @TWS1405_2
    I don’t need to know any trans person in real Life to learn, know and understand how the ideological cult is causing harm upon humanity. 
    Do you even know what a cult is?

That aside, while your point might make sense in isolation, if you zoom out even you would have to admit if you were being honest how remarkable it is that the people most fervently against trans rights who are pushing this conversation nationally are astronomically less likely to have ever met or gotten to know anyone who’s trans.
    TWS1405_2
    TWS1405_2
    -->
    @Double_R
    No one needs to know a criminal to know their behavior is bad for the rest of society. 

No one needs to know schizophrenic to k or the inherent danger they not only present to others but themselves as well. 

No one needs to know an illegal immigrant with MS13 tattoos to know the implicit dangers they present to a peaceful society. 

I mean FFS, no one needs to know any trans person to realize the dangers they ans their ideology presents to humanity. 

Got anymore stupid questions and even more stupid irrelevant points to make? 
    TWS1405_2
    TWS1405_2
    Like I said before I’ll say it again…posting subject matters that trigger you and make you cower in the closet in the recesses of the basement ≠ racism or bigotry. 

You can scream racist and bigot all you want, gerbil; sticks n stones. 
    TWS1405_2
    TWS1405_2
    -->
    @Sir.Lancelot
    As far as I’m concerned, your accusations of homophobia, transphobia, and racism may very well be justified. 
    All three of those terms are as bankrupt as pulling the infamous race card. Neither have any meaning anymore. They’re just used by impotent individuals in a failed attempt to stifle legit debate/discussion. 

It’s not the insults or personal attacks I’m objecting to. It’s your double standard when it comes to modding. 
    At least you can see and acknowledge his flagrant hypocrisy, as others have too and posted as much. 

Sir.Lancelot
    Sir.Lancelot
    Ignoring everything else, I think this alone is one of many examples of hypocrisy in its purest form being displayed by Oromagi.

This alone is proof of irrefutable double-standard BS that he has functioned with ever since he told me he would electrocute my testicles to torture me, as a nonconsented, uninvited 'banter' remark in a Mafia game here and got away completely unscathed. 
    Well, that's a shocker.

What do you mean by unscathed?
    Might be slightly unethical for whiteflame to administer testicular-specific electroshock therapy as a disciplinary method every-time one of his mods lash out over a game of Mafia.
    That said, I wouldn't feel comfortable with a moderator running around threatening to fry my balls either.
    Sir.Lancelot
    Sir.Lancelot
    -->
    @Barney
    and yet those are the worst crimes! 🤣
    In GP's defense, I thought I was being hilarious when I called Rational "Rat-Man," but it turns out that nickname for him has been around longer than my account.
    I also thought I was being really funny when I referred to Polytheist as "Mary Poppins," or BrotherD.Thomas as "BrainDead.Tumor"

The same is also true for GP with "Military LARPER" or "Fanchick."
    Just as I'm sure oro assumed he was really clever with these obscure boomer references nobody gets.
    Slainte
    Debates: 25
    Slainte
    -->
    @Best.Korea
    Children have the right to own their own bodies. Child's body does not belong to anyone other than the child.

To say any different, would be to literally support slavery.

Belong...  I agree.  However the parents are the caretakers.  They are the trustees.  They are the nurturers.  They are the educators, and the feeders.  They have a responsibility to provide sound  leadership, guidance and set examples.  They have a responsibility to know that a childs mind is developing.  It is a sponge.  If you feed a child garbage, it will get physically unwell.  If you feed a child mental garbage, it will become mentally unwell.

RationalMadman
    RationalMadman
    -->
    @Sir.Lancelot
    He never actually apologised, never was punished, never anything since they even promoted him to deputy moderator.

This guy knows how to source-spam and chokehold the opponent by taking the more peer-reviewed side of any debate source-wise and hammers home victories like that. Oromagi is 'invincible' until he isn't, as a mediocre debater named
    Fruit_Inspector showed him.

I just realised you can no longer filter won vs lost vs tied debates in someone's profile.
    Sir.Lancelot
    Sir.Lancelot
    He never actually apologised, never was punished, never anything since they even promoted him to deputy moderator.

This guy knows how to source-spam and chokehold the opponent by taking the more peer-reviewed side of any debate source-wise and hammers home victories like that. Oromagi is 'invincible' until he isn't, as a mediocre debater named
    Fruit_Inspector showed him.

I just realised you can no longer filter won vs lost vs tied debates in someone's profile.
    I don't see any issue with that. In debating, anything is fair game.

Great debaters lose to incompetents all the time.
    If he plays dirty while debating, I couldn't care less.

My major concern is he and TWS are two sides of the same coin. They're both hyper-aggressive drama queens who have a habit of derailing forum threads just so they can lash out at each other. But the real problem is that oro is a drama queen with power and that's objectively WORSE! If he wasn't a moderator, what would there be for me to complain about?

With great power, comes great responsibility.
    And oromagi wields that power with the emotional stability of an entitled white woman.

Double_R
    Double_R
    -->
    @TWS1405_2
    Got anymore stupid questions and even more stupid irrelevant points to make?
    Questions and points are easy to paint as stupid and/or irrelevant when you give yourself the freedom to make them up for the purpose of strawmanning someone else.

If you bothered to read and absorb my post you would know that I began by acknowledging that your point made perfect sense in isolation, but the post I began with and which you have been engaging with had nothing to do with isolation, it’s about how telling it is when you zoom out.

Of course you don’t need to know a criminal to understand how crime impacts people, but when your hot item which you care so deeply about is something like, for example, rampant crime in liberal cities, meanwhile you don’t live in nor spend any significant amount of time in any liberal city, that is highly suggestive of disingenuousness. Then when you zoom out and see that nearly everyone ranting about crime in liberal cities lives in rural and suburban America, meanwhile the people that actually live in liberal cities tend to prioritize other issues, that speaks volumes about what is really motivating the national focus.

That was the original point.

Same is of course true about transgender rights. Zoom out and the vast majority of people ranting about this aren’t being impacted by it at all and most have absolutely no idea what they’re talking about. Trans people tend not to even live in the areas most fervently opposed to any of this stuff so when I see yet another thread on this issue by yet another poster who doesn’t even know any trans people I understandably have the reaction I displayed; a sarcastic “yay”.

If you didn’t want to engage any further you didn’t have to.

Like I said before I’ll say it again…posting subject matters that trigger you and make you cower in the closet…
    The only thing I get triggered by is bullshit that persists throughout society no matter how stupid it is. Like the idea that allowing people to be who they are and live their lives with dignity and treating them with respect is somehow a danger to humanity.