14th Amendent Bans Trumpet

Author: ebuc

Total: 71
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
President Donald J. Trump did NOT directly engage in an armed insurrection "in a hostile encounter" against the United States Constitution for which he gave oath to support.
Yes, he did. He led the attack on the Capital. He led from the rear, but he led the attack.
Saying that Trump didn’t directly engage in what was an obvious hostile encounter is like saying the officers directing soldiers in an attack aren’t directly participating in the attack because they aren’t the ones pulling the trigger. 

TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
Fiction sure is fun for the galactically insane left. 
Wishful thinking fallacies. 
Strawman fallacies. 
Appeals to ignorance and emotions fallacies. 
Ad hominem fallacies. 
Red herring fallacies. 
The list of fallacies is long and infamous for sufferers of TDS. 
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@FLRW
Greyparrot asked you a question:

An armed but limited rebellion is an insurrection.
What about unarmed trespassing in the Capitol? Is that insurrection? Why hasn't a single person been charged for insurrection?

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
[IwantRooseveltagain] Yes, he did. He led the attack on the Capital. He led from the rear, but he led the attack.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Rich vs Poor is ages old tune. The gap the differentiates has continually grown larger over the years. Old news

The twang sound is not to my liking.  Unless it comes with a more dance-able beat and rhythm of that lifts the soul off the ground, towards cosmic heaven.

Trumpet and others committed insurrection against USA. There are people in denial of these obvious truths. Their souls mission was to jab, destroy, beat into the ground.

There are various labels ---some more descripitive than others---  that can be attached to those who deny truth and fact who commit such acts, without logical, common sense critical thinking.

Insurrectionist supporters. Insurrectionist deniers. Insurrectionist cultist. Insurrectionist __?____.  Rebels without a cause was 50's theme played by actor James Dean, if I recall correctly.

Is there a twang sound that speaks against Jan 6th insurrection, via the rebels without any shred of logical, common sense critical thinking?

Please share if you find any.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Strawman fallacies. 
Ad hominem fallacies. 
Red herring fallacies. 

Reads like a TWS Greatest Hits album!

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@ebuc
Is there a twang sound that speaks against Jan 6th insurrection, via the rebels without any shred of logical, common sense critical thinking?
J6 was NOT a damn insurrection. Even the patently corrupt FBI declared it so. It was nothing short of a riot, and a rather tame one (in comparison to the 2020 BurnLootMurder riots) at that. 

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
IWRA - you didn’t prove me wrong regarding post  #25. In fact, no one has because you all know you simply cannot rebut it. The 14th Sec 3 does NOT apply to 45. Period. Fact. Period. 
Best.Korea
Debates: 273
Best.Korea
I dont care if I am wrong
As long as I have my song
FLRW
FLRW

From Trump's Jan 6 speech

"All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they're doing. And stolen by the fake news media. That's what they've done and what they're doing. We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn't happen. You don't concede when there's theft involved."

The Capitol riot on Jan. 6 was “a terror attack” that resulted in “almost 10 dead. This is why Trump will go to prison.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
The Capitol riot on Jan. 6 was “a terror attack” that resulted in “almost 10 dead. This is why Trump will go to prison.
I wonder if there is enough jail cells for 80 million Americans? Oh nevermind. There is always the final solution for such problems.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@FLRW
The Capitol riot on Jan. 6 was “a terror attack” that resulted in “almost 10 dead.
When you're terrorizing an entrenched tyrannical class of government bureaucrats as opposed to innocent citizens (like antifa and BLM target) it's called freedom fighting.

"10 dead" ...and each unarmed person the government killed is another heavy stone in favor of that interpretation.

This is why Trump will go to prison.
Yes the tyrannical bureaucrats are terrified that they can no longer subvert the democratic will of the people and foolishly think imprisoning Trump is going to change the trajectory. You are right about that.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@FLRW
Only one innocent person was killed on J6, not 10. 

It was NOT a “terrorist” attack either. 

Get off your stick and accept reality, ffs. 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@TWS1405_2

Reported
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@FLRW
Reported
For what?  An idiom? 
Phuleeze 🤦‍♂️🙄🤦‍♂️

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
Ha ha ha!!! None of you TDS sycophants can prove me wrong!!!! 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
Reported

Thanks for reporting that godawful  repeating twang sound in this thread. Im surprised that twang sound was not played on loud speakers at Jan 6 insurrection/riot/rebellion etc ---or maybe there was---  i.e. attacks on capital as acts of terrorism etc. 

1} .." British troops in 1814 burned federal buildings in Washington, D.C.—including the White House and the Capitol. ..

2} ...In 1856, pro-slavery Representative Preston Brooks beat anti-slavery Senator Charles Sumner nearly unconscious with a cane on the Senate floor....

3} ....On July 2, 1915, a former German professor at Harvard, Erich Muenter, planted a package containing three sticks of dynamite in the Capitol near the Senate Reception room. The explosive detonated around midnight and during a time when the Senate had been on recess. An on-duty Capitol Police officer was nearly knocked out of his chair during the blast, but fortunately no one was injured....

4} ...On March 1, 1954, four Puerto Rican Americans fired guns in the House of Representatives, injuring five congressmen. The attackers said they acted to demand independence for the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico. (Puerto Ricans have U.S. citizenship but can’t vote for president and have no voting representatives in Congress.) The injured congressmen survived, and the four shooters received prison sentences. President Jimmy Carter commuted one of their sentences in 1977, and granted clemency to the other three in 1979....

5} ...On March 1, 1971, a bomb exploded in the Capitol building. While the explosion did not injure anyone, it caused some $300,000 in damage. A group calling itself the Weather Underground claimed to be behind the bombing and said it was in protest of the ongoing U.S.-supported bombing of Laos. ''''

6} ....Thirteen years later, on November 7, 1983, a bomb tore through the second floor of the Senate wing of the Capitol. The device detonated late in the evening and no one was harmed, but it caused an estimated $250,000 in damage. A group calling itself the Armed Resistance Unit later claimed responsibility for the attack, saying it was in retaliation for military actions in Grenada and Lebanon. Seven people were eventually arrested in connection with the attack.

7} ...On January 6, 2021, when representatives met to formalize the presidential election results, a mob of rioters supporting President Donald Trump and seeking to deny President-Elect Joe Biden’s electoral victory pushed through police barricades and stormed the Capitol, some smashing windows to enter its halls. A protester who was shot by police died in the chaos, and more than 100 law enforcement officers were injured, according to a March 7, 2022 report from the U.S. Government Accountability Office.  "...
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@ebuc
Wow ebuc you managed to compile a list without mind boggling biases in it.

Indeed we can see that the problem with Jan 6 is that nobody brought a bomb or a gun, you can see in the earlier examples so long as you shoot someone or bomb something you don't appear to be called insurrectionists.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
I wonder if there is enough jail cells for 80 million Americans? Oh nevermind. There is always the final solution for such problems.
The glib king

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
you didn’t prove me wrong regarding post  #25. In fact, no one has because you all know you simply cannot rebut it. The 14th Sec 3 does NOT apply to 45.
Post 25 was rambling gibberish
Period. Fact. Period. 
Lol
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@ebuc
None of which was ever classified in direct definition to the 14th A Sec 3. 

Keep trying. You’ll keep losing. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
Post 25 was rambling gibberish
Prove it, or forever be known as  uneducated 🐓 💩 so-called commercial airline pilot with OBVIOUS anger management issues!!

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
so-called commercial airline pilot with OBVIOUS anger management issues!!
Lol, does it bother you my recent pay increase is more than you make in 2 years? There are disadvantages to being unemployed and living off the government on disability.

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
Post #53 is pure ad hom, reported; not that it seems to matter. Do we even have mods anymore?
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
Lol, does it bother you my recent pay increase…
What does your claimed pay increase have to do with the price of tea in China?

You claimed to be a pilot. You’ve proven time and time again you have anger management issues within these very forum threads. All I did was recount those observed historical facts. I could care less if you make $1.00 or ?100.00 an hour. Won’t stop the world spinning, and I sure as shit give it no mind either. No more than I would what GP or FLRW makes. Who cares!?! Nobody!! 

No prove me wrong in my analysis of the 14th A Sec 3 or just admit you’re wrong and go away already. 

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
You should know by now it doesn’t mean shit. 
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
Can you name one person that was convicted for insurrection due to Jan 6?

Over 1,030 people have been charged in connection to the insurrection,  at least 570 have pleaded guilty, more than 300 have been sentenced to  incarceration. The longest sentence — 18 years — went to Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes, who was convicted of seditious conspiracy.

Five people died as a result of the failed insurrectionist attempt, the Republican Party officially declared the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol and events that led to it “legitimate political discourse,” and rebuked two lawmakers in the party who have been most outspoken in condemning the deadly riot and the role of Donald Trump.

An appeal to semantics and legal technicalities doesn't change the facts.
ebuc
ebuc
Hey FLRW, I'm still hearing the metal twanging sound. Is it tail of a metal dog wagging?

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=twang+sound#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:6609980a,vid:rfh0AApWemQ
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
Million and millions of people have been charged with "exceeding the maximum lawful vehicle speeds".

Not a single person has ever been charged with "Speeding".

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
Strawman fallacies. 
Ad hominem fallacies. 
Red herring fallacies. 
You forgot to mention Dunning Kruger.