Republicans want to elevate a child molester ally to top House position

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 56
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
We all know (or should know) the longest serving Republican Speaker of the House was a child molester. Dennis Hastert, sexually abused boys on the high school wrestling team he coached, before he was elected to Congress. That is not in dispute. That is the kind of guy Republicans elect and the kind of guy other Republicans elevate to leadership positions in their party. They still operate the House under the “Hastert Rule” which says: the Speaker will not schedule a floor vote on any bill that does not have majority support within their party—even if the majority of the members of the House would vote to pass it. Leave it to Republicans to base their operations on the judgement of a child molester.

Now they are seriously considering another degenerate wrestling coach for the Speaker position - Jim SEE NO EVIL Jordan. Jordan was a coach at Ohio State when the team doctor was molesting members of his team some years back. Jordan turned a blind eye to the abuse and did nothing that any normal adult would do in that situation. This is the kind of guy Republicans see leadership potential in.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
It could be worse.

Best.Korea
Debates: 271
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Trump grabs women by pussies without consent.

"You dont even have to ask them. They just let you do it."
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Now he will grab the Speaker Gavel with his stinky hands.

And you will "just let him do it."
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Oh boy. GP is trying to reinvent himself before Trump goes the way of Senator McCarthy.
ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
Nambla donates money to the democratic party every year. 
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
Here is a good article on how deeply entrenched NAMBLA is with the democratic party. https://www.mantecabulletin.com/opinion/letters/democrats-cozy-dealings-with-nambla/
Best.Korea
Debates: 271
Best.Korea
-->
@ponikshiy
NAMBLA is gay.

I never quite understood the gay thing. 

Well, maybe I am not programmed to understand other programs.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ponikshiy
Here is a good article on how deeply entrenched NAMBLA is with the democratic party
It’s not an “article” dumb dumb. It’s an editorial letter printed in a conservative newspaper’s opinion section. Do you understand the difference?

This editorial from 14 years ago was written by some guy, who has shown zero proof of any connection between NAMBLA and the Democratic Party.

“NAMBLA has a working relationship with the Democrat party.  President Obama appointed Kevin Jennings as the Safe School Czar. Jennings expressed his admiration and praise for Harry Hay, who is a long time advocate for NAMBLA and the legalization of sexual abuse of young boys by older men”.

So Obama to Jennings to Hay. No proof. No citation. No testimony under oath. No criminal charges. The opposite of what has happened with Hastert and Jim Jordan.

However, you are Russian, and Russians are known to be child molesters. It just a fact that those skinny pasty white men in Russia, who have nothing going for them, are child molesters. 

You are Russian, aren’t you?

Nambla donates money to the democratic party every year.
You know this because you are a member of NAMBLA and you donate to the Democratic Party?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ponikshiy

In the 2001 San Francisco “Gay Pride” parade, Nancy Pelosi walked along side of the NAMBLA advocate, 
That’s a lie. She did not walk along side Harry Hay. You are spreading lies.

However, Dennis Hastert, the longest serving Republican Speaker of the House, was convicted of making illicit hush money payments to one of his victims.

Referring to Hastert as a "serial child molester", a federal judge imposed a sentence of 15 months in prison, two years' supervised release, and a $250,000 fine. Hastert was imprisoned in 2016 and was released 13 months later. He became the highest-ranking elected official in U.S. history to serve a prison sentence.

Jim Jordan turned a blind eye to the sexual molester who was the team doctor for his wrestling team.

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Will never happen. Speaker of the house is not glamorous, it's a shit job that while certainly meaningful when it comes to making a difference in people's lives, requires a lot of actual, hard, methodical work. Trump has absolutely no interest in that.

Moreover, it's one of those jobs that only political junkies appreciate. It's not a stepping stone to higher office, so it would only harm Trump's chances which defeats his entire purpose in life right now: getting elected so he can keep himself or of jail.
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
--> @Iwantrooseveltagain

We all know (or should know) the longest serving Republican Speaker of the House was a child molester. Dennis Hastert, sexually abused boys on the high school wrestling team he coached, before he was elected to Congress. That is not in dispute. That is the kind of guy Republicans elect and the kind of guy other Republicans elevate to leadership positions in their party. They still operate the House under the “Hastert Rule” which says: the Speaker will not schedule a floor vote on any bill that does not have majority support within their party—even if the majority of the members of the House would vote to pass it. Leave it to Republicans to base their operations on the judgement of a child molester.

Now they are seriously considering another degenerate wrestling coach for the Speaker position - Jim SEE NO EVIL Jordan. Jordan was a coach at Ohio State when the team doctor was molesting members of his team some years back. Jordan turned a blind eye to the abuse and did nothing that any normal adult would do in that situation. This is the kind of guy Republicans see leadership potential in.

So you have a contention against pedophiles holding public office? Okay, understandable. What are your thoughts then on the Democratic Party galvanizing a pedophile's bid for the presidency, who subsequently "won" in 2020?:

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
So you have a contention against pedophiles holding public office? Okay, understandable. What are your thoughts then on the Democratic Party galvanizing a pedophile's bid for the presidency, who subsequently "won" in 2020?:
That’s a lie. You are a liar.  What is wrong with your brain? There is no pinching of any nipples at the swearing in ceremony.

Perhaps you are confusing Biden with your own grandfather 

Athias
Athias
--> @Iwantrooseveltagain

That’s a lie. You are a liar.
Sure I am. And the young girl obviously didn't recoil. And the dorsal aspect of his hand wasn't showing over the region of subject.

What is wrong with your brain?
It's not clouded by partisan nonsense.

There is no pinching of any nipples at the swearing in ceremony.
When was the last time you saw an optometrist? Or is the resolution not hi-res enough?

Perhaps you are confusing Biden with your own grandfather 
My grandfather(s) are dead. But go on and continue to attempt to insult either one of them as if you knew them. You're attempting to insult someone you don't know in some haphazard defense of someone you don't know.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
My grandfather(s) are dead
I’m just asking questions. No insults. Did they pinch your nipples before they died? 

Perhaps you are suffering from island life. Too much sun.
Athias
Athias

--> @Iwantrooseveltagain

did they pinch your nipples before they died? 
You mean at the same time?

If they did, they weren't elected to the highest public office in spite of the act being caught on national television.

Athias
Athias
--> @Iwantrooseveltagain

I’m just asking questions.
Questions which have nothing to do with the subject over which we debate.

No insults.
So your alleging my characterization of Joe Biden's being a pedophile based on visual evidence being misdirected and meant for at least one of my deceased grandfathers is meant to be a compliment?

Perhaps you are suffering from island life.
I no longer live on the island (technically.)

Too much sun.
No such thing.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
they did, they weren't elected to the highest public office
Ok, so you are confusing it with your own experience 

I no longer live on the island (technically.)
Where do you live? Are you a citizen of a real country?

ponikshiy
ponikshiy
However, you are Russian, and Russians are known to be child molesters. It just a fact that those skinny pasty white men in Russia, who have nothing going for them, are child molesters. 
Russian men are ugly. I prefer elderly American men. We russian ladies are all beautiful, I feel bad for your husband
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ponikshiy
We russian ladies are all beautiful
I’ve seen Russian women who look like Trump.

Athias
Athias
--> @Iwantrooseveltagain

they did, they weren't elected to the highest public office
Ok, so you are confusing it with your own experience 
Nice try. Perhaps you should question your own faculties.

ponikshiy
ponikshiy
What is the obesity rate in America again?
Athias
Athias
--> @Iwantrooseveltagain

Where do you live?
That information is available to all those who are willing to look.

Are you a citizen of a real country?
I'm special--I'm a citizen of two "real" countries.

ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Athias
Haiti is great country. It is obvious you come from a people who can effectively self govern. 
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
From the article:

Jordan, who was assistant wrestling coach at the university from 1986 to 1994, has repeatedly said he knew nothing of the abuse until former students began speaking out this spring, and continued to deny it on Tuesday. His denials, however, have been met with skepticism and anger from some former members of the wrestling team.

Could he have turned a blind eye? Sure.

Could he also have not known? Also sure.

You can't just rush to judgement based on an article from NBC News. They have been known to print blatant falsehoods such as the Golden State Warriors deciding not to visit the White House.

My point isn't that Jordan is innocent. It is that we can't just run with things without getting all the facts first, especially from spurious news outlets.
Athias
Athias
-->
@ponikshiy
Haiti is great country. It is obvious you come from a people who can effectively self govern. 
I wouldn't know--I've never been (although, I would like to someday.) Are you seriously attempting to insult my father's native country? Haha.
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Athias
Everybody insults mother Russia here, so I thought it was fair. Love you. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ponikshiy
What is the obesity rate in America again?
It’s very high. Why do you ask? We are not starving like the people in Russia.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Public-Choice
You can't just rush to judgement based on an article from NBC News.
This is an old controversy. Nobody has rushed to judgment. There are lots of articles about it over the years.

My point isn't that Jordan is innocent. It is that we can't just run with things without getting all the facts first, especially from spurious news outlets.
There’s nothing “spurious” about NBC News.

ponikshiy
ponikshiy
I am beautiful woman. Starving is for ugly women and men. Both of which are 2nd class citizens. 

There are simps in Russia as well, so I will never be hungry.