Reasons I am not Christian

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 126
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

I saw this post by Yosef on another site.
Religion is based on belief, and you can believe anything, anything, anything. Each time I tell you there's no god, there's nothing in the whole world meaning there's a god, you can tell me something like : "I don't mind, I feel there's a god". You can tell me : "There's a camel in a bathroom on another planet and he created the whole universe, I know that even if I can't go up to this planet". But how do you know ? "I know, I strongly feel it, and can you tell me or prove the opposite ? No you can't." 2) There are thousands of religions on earth, can you tell me why my religion would be the proper one ? 3) Religion is a stupidity because it means you believe and belief is just the opposite of knowledge. Just think of the primitive human beings : They believed many wrong things because when they didn't know, they invented. Some thought the sun was a god's eye, who would say such an idea is smart ? When you don't know, the best is not to think you know, but men and women hate to do so.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
Many Christians know by now that Bible cannot be understood literally.

Indeed, BK.  But then we have clowns like this admitting on the one hand: 

YouFound_Lxam I do know the scriptures.#69

While on the other hand accusing us of  taking  the bible " out of context" #69 and creating  " strawmen  to support our arguments". 😂
The fkn nerve of these bellends 😂
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Best.Korea
No you haven't.

Your point doesn't stand, if your point is fundamentally wrong. And it is. 

So how do you refute that. 
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
See post 54 again.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Okay, I will try this one more time with you.

You are saying:
God created humans. Humans created evil. Thus, God created evil.
There are fundamental problems with this statement. 
1. Humans did not create evil. Evil is in its purest form, the absence of good, which is God. 
Therefore, God creating humans does has nothing to do with the creation of evil.
Let me make it simple.

God created humans. Humans chose the absence of good(God). Therefore, God caused the absence of good(God) in humans.

See? Changing label does nothing to the causation link.

Now go ahead, say what you dont get about this.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Best.Korea
God created humans. Humans chose the absence of good(God).
To separate themselves from God, yes.

Therefore, God caused the absence of good(God) in humans.
But the absence of God was already a possibility before humans existed. 

Your logic is equivalent to me saying:
I created a child. That child despite my best efforts chose to separate itself from me, therefore I created that separation. 

It doesn't't make sense. 

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
But the absence of God was already a possibility before humans existed.
The absence of God in humans was not a possibility before humans existed.

"Absence of God" "in" "humans" are three conditions, all of which must be met in order for there be an absence of God in humans.

There must be humans. 

There must be absence of God.

Absence of God must be in humans.

The sentence clearly tells us that absence of God is located in humans.

So if humans dont exist, there cannot be an absence of God in humans. 

Let me explain it to you in a different way.

There cannot be humans with absence of God in them if humans dont exist.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Your logic is equivalent to me saying:
I created a child. That child despite my best efforts chose to separate itself from me, therefore I created that separation. 
It doesn't't make sense. 
It doesnt until you realize that your God has omniscience and knows outcomes in advance.

So he cannot say:
"I thought that human will turn out good".
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
The first sentence you talk about  SEPARATION. 
Separate oneself from God. 
Then the very Next sentence.  
Its " The Absence of God "  

And you talk about these "things"  like they are , 
well.   
Like Things. 

And things you are strangly well versed in.  
I mean, you know a lot about it. 

' starts sniffing ' 
Hey Smell that. ? 
Thats sour milk . 
Somthing aint  right here hey ? 
Its become difficult.  

difficult to understand.  

I keep trying to picture the ( separation from god ) 

Its A medical procedure i assume.  
But.
But. 
Its odd.
Inn it ? 

No? 

Its toats norm. 
His Totaly normal for a god .
Gods Be like that.  

Gods odd. 
An Odd God.
Ya got an odd god. 
Ye odd god. 

As compared to like . 
Shit IDK.
like, one of the normal gods. 

Oh shit ,  Abort deb.
Abort.  

' points to something ' 
HEY EVERYBODY  LOOK OVER THERE. 
'Keeps pointing ' 

OVER THERE, 
WHAT IS THAT THING.

Anddddd. 
' poof ' 
' vanishes '

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
When maknig humans in a " god style " like manner. 
Ya mold /  and make your human.  
A shell if you will.
Many many steps later , you come to that all important,   second last step,  in making a human . 
That being.
The Filling up with all the required specific  "fluids" 

Its not like you got made and they just like, flipped a coin and went with
AB + blood.
If they did. 
You'd start to shrivel up and you'd be dead within the hour of this occurrence.

God choose and or filled you up with B+ blood.  
thus, 
You require the specific  ( B+ weight blood )

NOW YOU probably  WANNA KNOW.  
WHAT TYPE OF BLOOD DID GOD HAVE RIGHT. ? 
Yeah. I thought so. 

Hang on sec. 
what? 
Your not are ya. 

Your not gonna ask me , well what type of blood did god  have are you. ?
fffffffff
How the fuck would i know what blood type god had. 
You idiot. 

Then it comes to Penis selection. 
Then  attachment. 
God doesn't / didn't indervidully,   choose your penis size and shape.   
He has like  a big box full of cocks that he just like  " lucky dips "  one from. 
Thats all. 

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Best.Korea
It doesnt until you realize that your God has omniscience and knows outcomes in advance.
Knowing something in advance does not = creating that thing.
Even if you knew that your child would suffer and go through those self-inflicted hardships, you still did not create those hard ships. 

Now we can argue about that being moral or not, but the fact is that God didn't create the Evil. 

The absence of God in humans was not a possibility before humans existed.
Lucifer. 

"Absence of God" "in" "humans" are three conditions, all of which must be met in order for there be an absence of God in humans.

There must be humans. 

There must be absence of God.

Absence of God must be in humans.

The sentence clearly tells us that absence of God is located in humans.
Again, strawman. Stop misrepresenting my point. 

I am saying that purely evil in of itself is in its purest form, the absence of God. 
The absence of God (evil) had already existed before humans did. 
That is the claim that I am making. 

I am not saying that the absence of God in humans existed before humans. That's a ridiculous statement. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
And you talk about these "things"  like they are , 
well.   
Like Things. 
You'll like this Deb.

The thing that made the things for which there is no known maker.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Knowing something in advance does not = creating that thing.
Yet God created humans, causing the absence of God in humans. He knew it will turn out like that. He still did it.

Even if you knew that your child would suffer and go through those self-inflicted hardships, you still did not create those hard ships.
Sure you did. If you knew that your child is going to be a criminal, choosing to give birth to that child makes you responsible for why there is 1 more criminal in the world now.
If you knew that your child will suffer greatly, choosing to give birth to that child makes you responsible for its suffering.

There is simply no way to escape responsibility.

You know that action X causes bad outcome. You choose to do action X. Therefore, you are responsible for the bad outcome.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Best.Korea
Yet God created humans,
Yes.

causing the absence of God in humans.
No, the absence of God already existed, and humans chose it to use their free will. 

He knew it will turn out like that. He still did it.
Yes. This has nothing to do with God creating Evil. 

Sure you did. If you knew that your child is going to be a criminal, choosing to give birth to that child makes you responsible for why there is 1 more criminal in the world now.
And you not giving birth to the child makes you the reason why there is one less person in the world.

I think I can see the dilemma. 
I value human life, over a perfect world.
You value a perfect world over a human life. 

If you knew that your child will suffer greatly, choosing to give birth to that child makes you responsible for its suffering.
And causing it not to experience life at all is better how? 

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, the RUNAWAY from Jesus' true words,

Okay, I gave you a chance to save yourself from greater Bible embarrassment in front of the membership by addressing my post #46 in relation to your Bible Stupidity, but you didn’t take it. (https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10301/posts/421121)

Therefore, Jesus and I will ONCE AGAIN show the membership in just how Bible STUPID you truly are in this thread alone.  Sorry :(

YOUR TOTALLY BIBLE STUPID QUOTE REGARDING FREE WILL: “The only reason we suffer now, is because God gave us free will, and we chose to tell God to bug off.

WRONG BIBLE FOOL!  Christians DO NOT HAVE FREE WILL, so saith Jesus the Christ in only a few of. the MANY inspired passages by Him as shown below:

1. The lot is cast into the lap, but it's every decision is from the LORD” (Proverbs 16:33).  

2. "Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand (Proverbs 19:21).

3.  "The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps" (Proverbs 16:9).

4.  JESUS SAID: "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11).

5. “For truly in this city there were gathered together against your holy servant Jesus, whom you anointed, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, along with the Gentiles and the peoples of Israel, to do whatever your hand and your plan had PREDESTINED to take place.” (Acts 4:27-28)

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE THE BIBLE DUMBFOUNDED YOUFOUND_LXAM THAT DOESN’T CARE THAT THEY ARE BIBLE STUPID, WILL BE …?

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, the RUNAWAY from Jesus' true words,

YOUR BIBLE STUPIDITY HAS NO BOUNDS QUOTE:  “The Bible doesn't think it is ok to beat children either. It only teaches to discipline your children.” 
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10301/posts/421042

WRONG AGAIN BIBLE IDIOT!  Jesus’ inspired words COMMANDS parents to BEAT their children as specifically shown in the following passage!

"Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou BEATEST him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt BEAT HIM with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell." (Proverbs.23:13-14)

YouFound_Lxam, do you want to call Jesus A LIAR regarding what “you thought” the Bible does not say, relative to what it truly does say regarding the BEATING of Children???!!!  LOL

You must have gone to Miss Tradesecret’s school of “How to be Bible Stupid and to try and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath!”

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE YOUFOUND_LXAM THAT CALLS JESUS A LIAR, WILL BE …?

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, the RUNAWAY from Jesus’ true words,

YOUR QUOTE OF BIBLE DUMBNESS ONCE AGAIN: “Jesus was born, but he wasn't a sinner.”
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10301/posts/421042

WRONG AGAIN!   Since ALL Christians are born into SIN because of the ungodly 2nd class woman Eve transgressed FIRST in the Garden of Eden scenario, then Jesus was born into sin to His Mother Mary just like His brothers and sisters were!  

Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me.” (Pslam 51:5)

Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary and brother of James and Joses and Judas and Simon? And are not his sisters here with us?” And they took offense at him.” (Mark 6:3)

All these with one accord were devoting themselves to prayer, together with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus, and his brothers.”  (Acts 1:14)

It is quite obvious that YOU DO NOT HAVE THE SENSE to feel embarrassed in how Bible Stupid you truly are!  LOL!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE “YOUFOUND_LXAM” THAT OBVIOUSLY ENJOYS BEING BIBLE STUPID IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP, WILL BE …?

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YOUR UNBELIEVABLE  BIBLE STUPIDITY CONTINUES WITH THIS QUOTE OF YOURS!!!:  “Same goes with evil. Evil is simply the absence of God. Evil has always existed, before humans were created.“
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10301/posts/421076

WRONG AGAIN!  Jesus as God CREATED EVIL first and foremost, you Bible Dumb Ass!

I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create evil; I am the Lord, who does all these things.” (Isaiah 45:7)

For by him ALL THINGS were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him..” (Colossians 1:16)

YouFound_Lxam, at what point do you just turn in your membership of this esteemed Religion Forum that you have absolutely no business in being here because of your outright Bible Stupidity as Jesus and I have shown?!!!!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE “YOUFOUND_LXAM” THAT IS SO BIBLE STUPID THEY DON’T HAVE THE SENSE TO FEEL EMBARRASSED OVER IT, WILL BE …?

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YOUR BIBLE INEPTNESS CONTINUES WITH THIS STUPID QUOTE OF YOURS:  “Evil people (according to the bible) don't exist.”  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10301/posts/421090

WRONG AGAIN BIBLE DUNCE! Other than Miss Tradesecret, is there anyone Bible Dumber than you are in this Religion Forum?!  

Heads up Bible fool, Evil people DO EXIST, otherwise there would be no need for Hell that Jesus as God created in the first place!!!  H-E-L-L-O, ANYBODY HOME? LOL!
“But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8)

NEXT DUMB ASS PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE “YOUFOUND_LXAM” THAT DENYS EVIL PEOPLE EXIST, THEREFORE THERE IS NO NEED FOR HELL THAT JESUS AS GOD CREATED,  WILL BE …?  LOL!!!
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YOUR QUOTE OF OUTRIGHT BIBLE STUPIDITY AGAIN!!!:  “So, God can't force anyone to do anything.”
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10301/posts/421090

WRONG AGAIN YOU BIBLE STUPID!  Since you are so GAWD DAMN Bible STUPID, you have to use your ungodly “Opinions” instead of Bible knowledge!  Whereas as shown in the passages below, Jesus AS GOD can force you to do His will!

For it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure.” (Philippians 2:3)

So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills. You will say to me then, “Why does he still find fault? For who can resist his will?” (Romans 9:18-19)

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "YOUFOUND_LXAM" THAT LIKES BEING BIBLE STUPID IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP, WILL BE ...?

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

ONE OF YOUR MOST BIBLE STUPID QUOTES YOU HAVE EVER MADE, BAR NONE!!!: “According to the Bible God does not send people to hell.”
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10301/posts/421090

TOTALLY WRONG AGAIN!  Jesus as God most certainly AND personally throw His HEBREW creation into HELL as this passage so states!  

Jesus stated: “My friends, don’t be afraid of people. They can kill you, but after that, there is nothing else they can do. God is the one you must fear. Not only can he take your life, BUT HE CAN THROW YOU INTO HELL. God is certainly the one you should fear!” (Luke 12:4-5). GET IT BIBLE FOOL? HUH?

How far do you want to go in your complete BIBLE STUPIDITY?  

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE “YOUFOUND_LXAM” THAT WANTS TO SET A RECORD IN HOW BIBLE STUPID THEY ARE IN ONE THREAD, WILL BE …?

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YOUR LAUGHABLE QUOTE WITHOUT QUESTION!!! LOL!!!:  “I do know the scriptures.”

YOU DON'T KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT THE SCRIPTURES, as I have easily shown you and the membership of this Religion Forum in my previous shown posts to you where I have had to CORRECT your outright Bible Stupidity ad infinitum EIGHT TIMES!    YOU are blatantly guilty of the following biblical passage: You are wrong, because you know neither the Scriptures nor the power of God.” (Matthew 22:29)

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "YOUFOUND_LXAM" THAT IS TOTALLY EMBARRASSED IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP BECAUSE OF BEING SO BIBLE STUPID, WILL BE ...?

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@YouFound_Lxam

Stephen,

Other than Miss Tradesecret being the #1 Bible STUPID Fool of this prestigious Religion Forum, have you EVER seen such an equal Bible Stupid Fool than YouFound_Lxam, whereas, this member uses their ungodly "opinions" rather than back up their claims with actual Bible references just like Miss Tradesecret does!

Look at the EIGHT POSTS in this thread alone above where Jesus and I had to biblically correct the Bible idiot YouFound_Lxam!  When will this esteemed Religion Forum ever take up the notion that you cannot be as Bible Stupid as YouFound_Lxam and Miss Tradesecret because not only do they embarrass Christianity, but they totally embarrass this Religion Forum as well in being Bible idiots!

AGAIN, this Religion Forum cannot grow to its full potential with having Bible Stupids®️ like YouFound_Lxam and Miss Tradesecret as erroneous members!

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Tradesecret
Although the OT command in Israel to Israelites was that such persons broke the covenant and thereby deserved capital punishment, this doesn't apply to Christians in the New Covenant. In the New Covenant, homosexuality is still considered sinful, yet it is not an unforgivable sin. 
So God changed his mind?
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Double_R
Although the OT command in Israel to Israelites was that such persons broke the covenant and thereby deserved capital punishment, this doesn't apply to Christians in the New Covenant. In the New Covenant, homosexuality is still considered sinful, yet it is not an unforgivable sin. 
So God changed his mind?

What a great question. In short, God didn't change his mind.  The context of my paragraph was discussing the difference between the spirit and the letter of the law. Or the literal and the purpose of the law.

The law in substance remains the same. The context or circumstances determine the application.  When the law was written originally it was applied in the circumstance when Israel was its own nation and was not captive to another society.  You will note that when Israel was either in captivity or as a nation was taken over by another nation, the law was not applied in the same way.  Mostly, this was because they didn't have the authority or jurisdiction to simply kill people or sanction people. After all, they were not the law in these new circumstances. 

The law of substance is the same. And by the way, it is not even about homosexuality. It is about marriage. In God's law, marriage is a fundamental part of life and is between a male and a female.  Whenever this marriage covenant was violated by adultery, polygamy, homosexuality, paedophilia, incest, and bestiality, then the marriage suffered the natural curses of that breach of covenant.  A breach of that covenant under Israelite law had a maximum penalty of capital punishment. Sometimes the government was consistent and sometimes it was not. After all, governments back then like ours today, were corrupt. And this included the courts too. And sometimes the government was non-existent.  The government of Israel didn't come into effect until the time of Moses. Hence, covenant breakers before then suffered in different ways for their breaches. 

In the NT, Christians are in a different context and circumstance as well.  We are not a nation as it were. We don't have a central government or the authority to push criminal or civil sanctions.  Mostly, we are people living in the culture and the jurisdictions of nations that are opposed to the God of the Bible.  

Of course, if the Christians in America rose as one and utilised the ordinary democratic system of America and wanted to bring back the death penalty for homosexuals, it would be quite consistent with the democratic principles of America. After all, whatever the majority think is right - is right and whatever the majority thinks is wrong is wrong.  (I don't subscribe to that view - but those who believe in the will of the people must). 

In the OT, homosexuality was not an unforgivable sin either. So the law of God has not changed. In substance, it still is an attack against marriage and family. Yet the application of how this breach of it is dependent upon the nation which has jurisdiction. Romans 13 tells Christians to obey the law of the land, except when it asks them to sin.  To not put them to death is not a sin. Even in the OT, the death penalty in the appropriate jurisdiction was still only the maximum penalty. 

So in length, God has not changed his mind. The law remains the same. The application of it is applied depending upon the circumstances - and one of those factors includes what the law and jurisdiction of the land is. I hope that makes sense. And if it doesn't then, I apologise. Please ask further questions and I will attempt to explain. 
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Double_R

Double_R, Stephen,

I am sure you've noticed that the "Long-Winded Clap Trap Word Salad" of Miss Tradesecrets post #115  WAS NOT SUPPORTED WITH BIBLICAL PASSAGES, but only her ever so wanting and ungodly OPINIONS!

The passage in question that Miss Tradesecret "tries to spin doctor away" is herewith: “If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.” (Leviticus 20:13) 

Therefore, the Leviticus 20:13 passage above is to be followed today because it was inspired by Jesus as God in the first place (1 Thessalonians 2:13) where His ENTIRE BIBLE is to be followed at any time as explicitly shown in the passages below:

1. God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?" (Numbers 23:19)

2. "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change."

3. EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5) 

4. “But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.” (Matthew 4:4)

Always have Miss Tradesecret back up her "PERCEIVED OPINIONS" with actual biblical axioms next time like I have done at her expense, BUT, she won't be able to answer you in discussion in this manner because she can't perform this simple act as being the #1 Bible STUPID Fool of this Religion Forum!

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@YouFound_Lxam

Stephen,

As we can plainly see, YouFound_Lxam  is embarrassed and in HIDING again because of his blatant Bible Stupidity as shown in this thread and in the links above!  At what point does YouFound_Lxam accept that when Jesus' TRUE words and I have Bible Slapped him Silly®️ like you have done as well, does he at least REMOVE the image of Jesus that he is using for his moniker which is sacrilege!!!  I am sure Jesus does not want His image used by such a Bible fool as YouFound_Lxam!

Furthermore, Miss Tradesecret has left herself WIDE OPEN in once again being totally Bible STUPID in a few recent posts of hers.  Do you want to split up her totally dumb ass statements that goes against the written word of Jesus in the Bible between us so we don't have the burden individually once again in correcting her Bible ineptness? 

It is disheartening to realize that the moderators of this esteemed Religion Forum allow certain members shown above to be so GAWD DAMNED BIBLE STUPID! 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Do you want to split up her totally dumb ass statements that goes against the written word of Jesus in the Bible between us so

This has to be one of the most funniest things the Reverend Tradesecret has managed to say of late Brother D. and one for my cut-out-and- keep.

Tradesecret wrote:  #115. I hope that makes sense.  And if it doesn't then, I apologise. Please ask further questions and I will attempt to explain. 

😂
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE SHOWING MISS TRADESECRET BEING BIBLE STUPID AGAIN: "Tradesecret wrote:  #115I hope that makes sense.  And if it doesn't then, I apologise. Please ask further questions and I will attempt to explain."

Yes, Jesus woke me up early that same day to address Miss Tradesecret's Bible Duncery®️ that you have shown in your quote above, with my godly post #116 herewith: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10301/posts/421525

Truly Bible ignorant pseudo-christians like Miss Tradesecret that swallow her ungodly opinions without her vouchsafing them with actual Biblical passages, will pay upon Judgment Day for sure!  Furthermore, seemingly Miss Tradesecret thinks that if she gives long-winded dissertations upon a biblical topic, it makes them more believable, NOT!  LOL!

As I have said many times, this Religion Forum WILL NOT GROW until the likes of Miss Tradesecret do not become so Bible Stupid, period!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
I am sure you've noticed that the "Long-Winded Clap Trap Word Salad" of Miss Tradesecrets post #115  WAS NOT SUPPORTED WITH BIBLICAL PASSAGES, but only her ever so wanting and ungodly OPINIONS!

I have indeed brother D. And, as I have had to remind the Reverend Tradesecret  on many occasions, that this wonderful forum is a  religion forum and not a religious forum for him/her to use as a pulpit and not expect to go unchallenged.

Such as this absolute contradictory CRAP!

Tradesecret wrote: After all, whatever the majority think is right - is right and whatever the majority thinks is wrong is wrong.  (I don't subscribe to that view - but those who believe in the will of the people must). #115

Notice the bold underlined there Brother D.?  You wouldn't believe that , that came from a member of the Criminal  Bar Association that practices criminal law as a defence lawyer, would you?🤣🤣🤣🤣