You ask me 5 questions about your past, present or future. I use tarot to answer them.

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 69
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
Please ask yes or no questions so tarot can answer them.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Just no offensive questions please.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Will I crash my motorbike?

Will my Cat catch a mouse tomorrow?

Did my Dad's ship get torpedoed in WW2?

Will my Mum live to be 95?

Will I go to visit my Son in New Zealand in the next 10 years?

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
Will I crash my motorbike?
No.

Certainty: 60%

Will my Cat catch a mouse tomorrow?
Yes.

Did my Dad's ship get torpedoed in WW2?
No.

Will my Mum live to be 95?
Yes.

Will I go to visit my Son in New Zealand in the next 10 years?
Yes.

It seems that after I have randomized yes and no cards, I keep getting 60% certainty (3 cards yes, 2 cards no, or 3 cards no, 2 cards yes).
RationalMadman
Debates: 568
RationalMadman
-->
@Best.Korea
  1. Was my life intended to go this way or did god's plan get deviated?
  2. Is she the one?
  3. Do I end up wealthy?
  4. Should I make the move?
  5. Is this test accurate?

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RationalMadman
  1. Was my life intended to go this way
Yes.

This answer is 60% correct.

1. Is she the one?
No.

1. Do I end up wealthy?
Yes.

This answer is 80% correct, so I would say you have about 80% chance of ending up wealthy in terms of what you considered wealthy when asking the question.

I dont know if its money or good life or some achievement..., but it is what you had in mind.

1. Should I make the move?
Yes.

1. Is this test accurate?
No.

This answer is 80% correct.

Now, I must say that 60% correctness can go both ways, just slightly leaning towards yes.

80% is almost certain.

RationalMadman
Debates: 568
RationalMadman
-->
@Best.Korea
  1. Is this test accurate?
No.

This answer is 80% correct.
beautiful
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@RationalMadman
Now, for future notes, asking tarot same question twice can yield two contradicting results and upset tarot, which demands a third same question to break a tie so that two answers outweigh one.

Let me ask tarot a third time if you will get wealthy, because answers to questions 5 and 3 contradict.

Result:

Tarot again answered that there is 80% chance you will get wealthy, so it will probably go well for you.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
I can do more than "yes or no" questions.

I can also tell general things about past, present and future, so if someone wishes to know what future holds for him, feel free to ask.
FishChaser
Debates: 65
FishChaser
1: Can my heart condition get better?

2: Is RM the reincarnation of Sun Tzu?

3: Have I ever had a job?

4: Am I a virgin?

5: Do I live in my mom's basement?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
1: Can my heart condition get better?
No.

60% accuracy.

2: Is RM the reincarnation of Sun Tzu?
Yes.

100% accuracy.

3: Have I ever had a job?
No.

80% accuracy.

4: Am I a virgin?
No.

60% accuracy.

5: Do I live in my mom's basement?
No.

80% accuracy.
WyIted
Debates: 14
WyIted
I will not stick to yes or no questions because tarot is better suited for more general questions. 

You will give me a real reading using the Celtics cross spread and stop being a bitch. 

And you will use this website to help do your reading if you refuse to use your intuition like you are supposed to with tarot. https://biddytarot.com/blog/how-to-read-the-celtic-cross-tarot-spread/

This is a command
WyIted
WyIted
Oh and you will use a Christian deck like rider Waite and none of your satanic shit. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
OK.

To be fair they were deceptive questions, to which you clearly applied probability rather than divination.

1. I don't have a motorbike.

2. I don't have a Cat.

3. My Dad was in the R.A.F.

4. My Mum died at the age of 81.

5. I don't have a Son.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
Tarot can also guess outcomes by "yes and no" on many options, because the amount of "yes" cards given to each option implies their possibility.

I know, because I sometimes use it to decide which new game I am going to play.

Still, you asked for a specific reading with specific deck, so I hope if I just take meanings from that deck and apply it to regular playing cards, you will get desired result.

Card 1 - Present

Strength: Inner strength, courage, endurance, and the ability to harness and control powerful emotions

Card 2 - Challenge

The Devil: Temptation, addiction, materialism, and the importance of freeing oneself from negative influences

Card 3 - The past

The Hermit: Signifies introspection, solitude, soul-searching, and seeking answers from within

Card 4 - The future

Judgement: Represents personal reflection, self-evaluation, rebirth, and redemption.

Card 5 - Above (your goal)

The Tower: Sudden change, upheaval, chaos, and the breaking down of old structures to create something new.

Card 6 - Below

Justice: Suggests fairness, balance, truth, and making ethical decisions.

Card 7 - Advice

The Lovers: Signifies love, relationships, choices, and the need to find balance between emotions and reason

Card 8 - External influences

The Fool: Represents new beginnings, taking risks, and embracing uncertainty.

Card 9 - Hopes and/or fears

The Emperor: Represents authority, structure, stability, and the ability to organize and control

Card 10 - Outcome

The High Priestess: Signifies intuition, deep wisdom, hidden knowledge, and spirituality.

It seems like your solitude and search for answers in the past has led to you building up of strength, endurance, courage and allowed you to control your emotions to a great level.

But your main challenge is still temptation, addiction, materialism, and the importance of freeing oneself from negative influences.

There will be negative influences affecting you, and you can either reject their influence or accept their influence.

You can accept temptation and addiction and materialism, or you can reject them.

Both of these choices affect your final outcome.

Your future consists of personal reflection, self-evaluation, rebirth, and redemption.

This means that in the future, you will go on the path of questioning your self and you will be a different person than you are now, different depending on how you respond to challenge.

You will also have to go through redemption for something from past or present.

Your goal is sudden change, upheaval, chaos, and the breaking down of old structures to create something new.

You want to significantly change yourself or the world around you.

In a way, your goal is connected to your future, because the new thing you create will add to the new you regardless.

You will not just change the external world, but you will also change your thinking and your life.

Deep in your heart, you want fairness and truth, balance and you want to make ethical decisions.

To do that, you need love, relationships, good choices, and you need to find balance between emotions and reason.

Since your main challenge is related to emotions, you need to add reason to emotions, always.

Whats not under your control is new beginnings, taking risks, and embracing uncertainty.

It seems that you cannot fully control when or how will new beginning happen. You also cannot fully control your risk taking, and you cannot decide to embrace uncertainty or not.

This means that risk taking you have taken in past affects outcome now, even tho you cannot control it.

You are also at risk now, but you cant do anything about it.

You cannot right now deal with uncertainty, but it will affect the outcome.

You both hope and fear authority, structure, stability, and you both hope for and fear of ability to organize and control.

While your goal is to break down structure, your hope is also to establish structure, and your fear is related to you having stability in that structure. You want to be able to organize and control the new structure, but you also fear of that too, because you think you might be incapable of control and organization in a way you really desire it to be.

The outcome is that hidden knowledge will be revealed to you. What you dont know now, you will know in the future, but first you must overcome temptation, addiction, materialism, and negative influences.

You will do that through love, relationships, good choices, and finding balance between emotions and reason, always adding reason to emotions.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
So I guessed 2 out of 5.

you clearly applied probability rather than divination
Well, one can apply both, but tarot has probability of 50% of being right.

The probability numbers came from number of cards saying yes.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
Fam you are actually quite talented
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
Thanks.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@Best.Korea
Its most likely 50% that the cards are right based on yes and no answers. LOL
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@sadolite
Only when cases have 50% chance of occuring.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@sadolite
Or maybe not, I am not sure about the exact math.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
But most of the people are wrong in most cases, so tarot is good for them.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@WyIted
If tarot actually has real magic behind it, using a "Christian deck" is a good way to cancel out any real magic that might be there. Christianity says that magic is evil and if the supernatural is real it still sure as fuck has nothing to do with Christianity being true. Only people who are subhumans both intellectually and morally believe in or have a favorable opinion of Christianity.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@FishChaser
I am no theologian , but the Rider Waite deck uses a lot of christian symbolism such as the resurrection of the dead in end times. The fool being hung upside down like Judas etc. It was also created by the knights of the Golden Dawn which was essentially Christian mysticism.

I wouldn't say that Christian mysticism is banned in the bible. There is one passage where a mystic communicates with the dead and the jew who sought the reading was chastized by God. However that was specifically against communing with the dead and not mysticism in general. We also have several examples of succesful dream analysis which seemed to have the blessing of God, so I don't believe it to be an altogether banning on mysticism.

Here is another thing to consider. Let's say all forms of occultism and mysticism are banned, it wouldn't necessarily mean that those  practices are ineffective. It would just mean that people of God should avoid them.

Only people who are subhumans both intellectually and morally believe in or have a favorable opinion of Christianity.

Stupid take. The world is better off because Christianity is true. This is provable and people that hold a positive view of Christianity very often do so because they know something you don't.

The fact is you are depressed and experiencing suicidal ideation means that perhaps there is something off about your thinking and life and maybe christianity could help you adjust your thinking to be more compassionate to yourself, give you a sense of purpose and give you a built in supportive community.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
Would you say that Rider Waite deck is superior to other tarot decks?

I seem to have found it on one app which has many tarot decks.

I can actually recreate most of the tarot decks with playing cards (poker cards) in real life.

I just cant recreate the ones which have more than 52 cards.

For Rider Waite and similar, I just take their major arcana cards, which I know is kinda worse because I am only using 22 cards, but to me it seems good enough for a start.

Playing cards are also possible to be used on their own without copying meaning from tarot.

Cartomancy.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@WyIted
If you knew what supposedly good Christian people had done to me you would know that I have every reason to hate Christianity and Christians.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
Would you say that Rider Waite deck is superior to other tarot decks?
Yes, they were actually well thought out and designed by an actual secret society as opposed to a random edgy artist. I think if you buy a tarot deck you want it built by somebody who sees layers upon layers of symbolic meaning, and has a good understanding of symbolism and occult knowledge.

I can actually recreate most of the tarot decks with playing cards (poker cards) in real life.
I have known some people to use just a deck of cards when doing readings. It is essentially a tarot deck lacking the Major Arcana. It works in a pinch

I just cant recreate the ones which have more than 52 cards.
Yes you can just drop the major Arcana

For Rider Waite and similar, I just take their major arcana cards, which I know is kinda worse because I am only using 22 cards, but to me it seems good enough for a start.
I think thats how most people recommend to start. Just study the major arcana and move onto other things.

What I would do is before I went to bed draw a card from the deck and meditate on it. I would try to put myself into the world it portrayed. If I was lucky I would dream inside of the world of the card and really make it intuitive and be a part of me. yes read the meanings on Biddy tarot but also meditate on them and use those meanings as a backup to your intuition if you can

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@FishChaser
If you knew what supposedly good Christian people had done to me you would know that I have every reason to hate Christianity and Christians.
I am sorry to hear that you have had bad experiences. I certainly understand this. I can relate. I have had bad experiences with foster parents and I hate them. I hate foster parents in general. It's not a logical thing but hard to get past the trauma emotionally.

Christianity has also hurt me. As a kid I internalized certain concepts like the fact I thought Jesus wanted me to be poor so everytime I would get a high paying job I would immediately quit it out of a sense of guilt. I also believed that Jesus wanted me to turn the other cheek and interpreted that to mean I should be a doormat. So Christianity has at one point hurt me significantly.

If you knew what supposedly good Christian people.
Here is the thing about good Christians. They don't exist. The church is a place for broken people not for saints. I know some of them act holier than though and those people are further from Jesus than even the mafia members who go to church and then order hits on rivals on the weekend. My sister acts holier than though but if I tell her she is acting like the pharisees I am not going to be invited to family reunions
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@WyIted
I am no theologian , but the Rider Waite deck uses a lot of christian symbolism such as the resurrection of the dead in end times. The fool being hung upside down like Judas

It was Peter not Judas.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Stephen
Yeah you are right I will see if I can get Ragnar to edit my comment so I appear competent