Battlebots Mafia DP3

Author: AustinL0926

Read-only
Total: 413
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
I miss the regular setup where most people are vanillas and you just lynch vanillas.

This role madness is a mess, especially with these shields when we dont even know when shield is down.

But WyIted is scum, because thats the only way he could have survived my night kill.
RationalMadman
Debates: 569
RationalMadman
-->
@Best.Korea
He scum because he daycopped an innocent and admitted he is scum.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Daycopped guilty on an innocent
Barney
Debates: 51
Barney
Sorry for the 7000 faction mistake. I was updating this late at night.

Name                                   Claim                               Role                      NP1                                  NP2
Greyparrot                          Black Dragon               Bleeder                
RationalMadman              Shatter                          Cop                        whitefame (guilty)           Jib(blocked)
Joebob                                 HUGE                              Motivator              
Best.Korea                          Duck                               Bulletproof/Vigilante N/A?                             Wylted
Ijb1                                         Tantrum                       Jailkeeper               
Lunatic                                  Witchdoctor              Doctor                       N/A                                        ??
Barney                                 Chomp                          Tracker                     Lunatic(stayed home)   ??(visited  ??)

Scum:
Wylted(scum)                       Fusion                  JOAT?                              ??                                       ?? And visited by letter person.

Graveyard:
7000series(town)                 Hypershock             Even-Night Commuter     lynched DP1 
Whiteflame(scum)               Whiplash                  Roleblocker(non-killing nights)  ??          lynched DP2

AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@WyIted
Here is verification I know who you are. This is the last message you sent me in a PM with just the first letter of each word. Well the 9ne right before the last one.

I c s w  I j c  s a r?

You're getting pretty damn close to a modkill with that one. Please refrain from using cryptography or targeted communication in the future. 
Barney
Barney
-->
@Best.Korea
How many people have 1x powers, and what’s the justification?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@AustinL0926
He doesn't lose anything if you modkill him, given the game state but his partner might.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Best.Korea
I have e said multiple times to people here that given the average ability and mentality of players here, open setups without themes are way way better.

Wylted hosted one and even the worst noob there, 7k, didn't truly hold Town back but may have if PR. It's a case of realising people here don't like to tryhard and if they do, they're medium at best usually.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@RationalMadman
Does jailkeeper come under roles you'd RNG? I asked you on PM and jailkeeper seems to both potentially harm and help Town so Idk which side it would fall under.
Yes, it would come under roles I would RNG if I don't receive a target, unless the person has already submitted their actions in advance before the night starts. I reference a modding guide from another site to decide how to resolve night actions.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@RationalMadman
Motivated roles are told at the end of the NP not even start of DP right? Meaning even if they died in the NP they're told they are motivated. Does it not work this way?
Motivated roles would be told at the start of the next NP. For example, if someone was motivated on N1, then they would be notified at the beginning of NP2.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
If you tracked Lunatic as your list implies why are you waiting for him to out first?

Literally why?

You know Luna's experience level, he's not if marja slipping saying he saved me if he didn't visit me.

I was roleblocked somehow with a dead roleblocker so if you have him visiting me why not out it first, before I said what I said today? Looks like you waited to see if it's convenient.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Ok well ijb is real then, he RNG roleblocked me we have to assume.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Barney
How many people have 1x powers, and what’s the justification?
I wouldnt really know.

I forgot if Joe is 1x motivator or unlimited motivator.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
For example, if someone was motivated on N1, then they would be notified at the beginning of NP2.
Okay, so if Joe motivated me, I will know next np.

Well, that sucks.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@AustinL0926
It's super toxic modding to not tell people they're motivated on the motivation happens.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
On the night the motivation happens*
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Now we have to sacrifice a day of reads and shit because joebob's role can't be confirmed
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Best.Korea
Why did you forget if joebob is 1x?
Barney
Barney
-->
@Best.Korea
This is why when I build a dashboard I aim to include links. Something like 1x, or even/odd nights gets left off it, it becomes easy to cross reference.

Also got to say it, with factional shields your bulletproof seems odd. Also Wylted seems like a poor choice to waste your single bullet on since he’s already queued for the gallows.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
He only gets bullet proof the same night he gets vig and mafia were given fakeclaims which is why Austin saying he didn't send you a vid isn't proof you're real just that it's a proper fakeclaim Vader had given
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
Who did Lunatic visit? Just tell now your claimed result
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
It's super toxic modding to not tell people they're motivated on the motivation happens.
I apologize if you see it that way. I can explain my modding and setup philosophy more after the game ends.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@AustinL0926
If I do any night action to you other than bleeding or poisoning (no this is not me claiming poisoner to anyone else reading), all actions should be told to you as that NP ends unless roleblocking etc cut them off.

I think zombie infection recruitment is also not told tomthe latest recruit until the next DP ends.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Honestly I'm happy the inactive jailkeeper was RNGd to me, in some ways this was the best possible outcome with a dead roleblocker. I think ijb1 is confirmed real rn and that nobody else can claim they were roleblocked
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
So right now ijb1 is confirmed Town based on all events out together, even though he's inactive as hell
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
If wylted's pm thing is real then the enemy mafia can't be Lunatic as Lunatic was inactive in the website.

Barney being a site mod probably didn't last send to Wylted nor second last send on 10th March. Given half of fame and other events I even myself know of, it has to be more recent.

This means Wylted is threatening someone who is BK (who was in prior game) Joebob (who was in the Wylted mafia game and the one after it) or GP (don't need to explain this, GP can be that guy who second last messaged Wylted 10th March).

Based on the tone and way it's done, Wylted assumed this person would not go for obvious Town necessarily. He felt he had to truly make it crystal clear he knows. He also is reacting as if he just lost his factional shield.

This means BK as a vig is less likely tombenwhk he is talking to while GP probably knows to target obvious Town.

This makes me believe Wylted is threatening Joebob specifically.
Barney
Barney
-->
@RationalMadman
You’re far and above the most active player, and deserve to win.  Unless you get caught with a smoking gun, I won’t vote to lynch you. If you’ve been on any scum teams with me, you’ll know this mentality goes the other way too (the game is no fun to win by killing the few active townies).

Your biggest mistake tends to be showing your ego. A little fake humility along the lines of only proclaiming yourself to be a semi-god like Jesus, instead of Zeus incarnate, would help you lead any team to victory.

Additionally, I advise just a smidgen of patience. The DP started at night for most people, so in fairness to them it’s good to give them a chance to log on before bringing out the guillotine.
Barney
Barney
-->
@RationalMadman
Who did Lunatic visit?
Not a clue.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
I wasn't egotistical this game at all.

I said what I said to be fun/funny. I guess people don't laugh how I do. If anyoneenlse had refused to vote 7k and played DP1 sow ell.they made a gamethrower stop game throwing in votes at least, I'd be kneeling before them too. That dude got a guilty too? Fuck me. Every game he's in he's a beast unless voted off early, how? Wow.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
Ego implies I need to be respected, I accept the cognitive dissonance andnego of others doesn't let them admire my skill properly, I should be fearkilled every np1 as Town and tilt so hard. Instead I'm underestimated over and over, it's great for me strategically but doesn't mean it's fun.