Author: ILikePie5

Read-only
Total: 512
Barney
Debates: 52
Barney
-->
@Lunatic
Any format is fine. If no one has started one, I start one. If someone has, I use theirs and just make amendments.

I definingly don't care for fights over style and formatting. I've been called skim for not imitating origami in claiming that the very act of the list makes be town (he puts himself at the top of the list, whereas I neither move such people, nor put myself up there with them). 
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@Barney
You haven't posted much yet, btw. What do you think of Best.Korea's role? Any reads?
Barney
Debates: 52
Barney
-->
@AustinL0926
I did see him shift, just pulled into another game so did not update that dashboard… Millionaire doesn’t sound at all like what he first described, so one or both is a lie.

That said, with how obvious of a lie it is, I have no guesses as to the game he’s playing.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Barney
I did see him shift, just pulled into another game so did not update that dashboard… Millionaire doesn’t sound at all like what he first described, so one or both is a lie.
To me I think it was a mis-understanding of his role PM based on the wording and phrasing pie used. Mine is pretty wordy as well, and if you don't know or understand the theme, or are new to mafia (both seem to be the case with BK) I can see how a communication error like this could happen. Passing on a message was probably phrased like "You can pass on gifts" or something that made him jump to the conclusion that he had something to do with items where if he read his role properly he would have understood it mechanically better. I just don't see the scum motivation for him to out his role unnecessary and then randomly change it. I think its more likely he just got confused with the wording and he is a new-ish player. Anyone making a chicken out of a feather with this will likely strike me as oppertunistic scum. 
Best.Korea
Debates: 299
Best.Korea
If I am not alive in dp2, then you guys should probably lynch Vader, Lunatic or Barney, as they seem to be out of touch with reality in this game and are just harming town with bad actions so make an example out of them, and we also need to lynch GP as he is non-town.
WyIted
Debates: 22
WyIted
Actually I just realize because of my role and you can take this as a soft claim if you want, it is best if we lynch GP.

A brainfart for me not to realize that.

unvote vtl greyparrot
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Barney
That's... aggressive of you. It seems to me that BK simply skimmed his role.
Just to clarify your position here so we don't have some backtracking shenanigans later on:

-Why do you think Best.Korea is lying?
-If so, why do you think he lied?
-Do you scumread him?
-If so, would you be willing to lynch him at the end of the DP if no one else is being lynched?

AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@WyIted
Are you a condemner? You can't just say that without any context...
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@AustinL0926
You can't just say that without any context
yes I can. That's how soft claims work
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@WyIted
Not when you're implying it's possibly anti-town...
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@WyIted
Thing is you did a similar thing last game. You said to vote to is person, and we did, and you were scum.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Official Vote Count:

JoeBob (2/6) - Vader, Grey
Greyparrot (2/6) - Best Korea, Wylted
Best Korea (1/6) - Earth

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@AustinL0926
@JoeBob
Not when you're implying it's possibly anti-town...
I don't recall implying it was anti-town. I think I said it would be more beneficial that GP was dead based on my role. GP is not town.

Thing is you did a similar thing last game. You said to vote to is person, and we did, and you were scum.
I don't think that is similar at all. I also don't care how you guys vote at the moment. Use your best judgement and do what is best for your game. I think what's best for my game is that GP is lynched. I don't want to explain anything beyond that though so it's not exactly a hill I want to die on.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@WyIted
scum Wylted wouldn’t act like that I feel like. I have a feeling your town and it’s Mabye GP
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@JoeBob
scum Wylted wouldn’t act like that I feel like. I have a feeling your town and it’s Mabye GP
you seem confused for some reason. what does "maybe it's GP" Mean?
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@WyIted
I am saying that you are Mabye telling the truth and that it is most likely GP as scum
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@WyIted
Generally, a role which improves based on someone being dead is suspect, because it would allow scum to get away with leading a bad lynch. That's why I'm fosing you
WyIted
WyIted
I am saying that you are Mabye telling the truth and that it is most likely GP as scum
um he admitted to being scum. TP falls into that category

Generally, a role which improves based on someone being dead is suspect, because it would allow scum to get away with leading a bad lynch. That's why I'm fosing you
How exactly would lynching a TP be a bad lynch?
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
I'm pretty sure scum implies anti-town. As far as we can tell, GP is more along the lines of neutral
WyIted
WyIted
When I say scum I mean "not town". By my definition GP is admitted scum
JoeBob
JoeBob
Why are we debating over what scum means again?
WyIted
WyIted
I think this conversation is over. I am merely saying lynching GP helps me. If town has no good lynch then I request we do that. If we do than oh well.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@JoeBob
post 286, you act like you have just found out that GP was scum. He admitted to being TP so I assumed you didn't now what definition I was using so I explained it
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@WyIted
So then why are we sitting around not voting him? I don’t want to deal with the stupidity of last game where we keep him around.

Vtl Greyparrot
JoeBob
JoeBob
Last part is worded wrong. I mean that I don’t want to keep scum around for days like last time.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@JoeBob
You seem pretty eager to lynch Greyparrot. Can you explain why we should vote him considering (if he's telling the truth about being a TP) he has a 0% chance of being mafia?
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@AustinL0926
I may unvote depending on his response to a question I have
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Greyparrot
if you guess it correct, do you win with whatever side won?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@JoeBob
Yes.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
I'm fine with lynching GP if it comes to that. I still don't buy his claim and, if I'm right that he is a Soldier, he's likely another NK and therefore dangerous as a TP or scum. If I'm wrong, then we lose nothing and gain some information that could at least help with theme analysis.

That being said, I'm fine with spending a little more time in this DP - it's only been a little over 24 hours and I think we can at least get some indications based on behavior for everyone else.

As for my reads at the moment, I'm moderately townreading BK and JoeBob. I won't give all the reasons for the former, but suffice it to say that I agree with Luna in this post. His fumbling how the role works came off as townie to me, and the role itself just seems like a very niche choice for someone trying to get off easy like Vader seems to think. If he did just look this up on mafiascum or get this as a fake claim, I don't think he would have fumbled the explanation, either. JoeBob is more of a hunch. He's taken a pretty active role considering claims this DP and has generally come in more directed than he did when I was on a scum team with him. Maybe he's trying something new, but I doubt it.

I have light townreads on Luna and Austin. Austin in particular seems to be trying hard to work through various elements of the game, and it just doesn't read like someone trying to tilt the scales in any given direction. It also doesn't seem like fluff. Always had some trouble with Luna, but a lot of his responses have been more focused on broadening attention rather than driving it away from any given target, and he's had some good insights.

Everyone else besides GP is a various flavor of null. I can't speak much to Barney because he's been distracted and it's harder to read him based on behavior so far. WyIted hasn't come off as particularly weird this DP, which is an improvement from his last game, but could just be an effort to make up for his play and do better as scum. Hard to say. Vader came back into this DP hot, which was nice to see as it gives a good indication of how much he'll participate, but didn't really come off either way from my perspective. I recall him jumping on certain tells based on skimming the DP, in some cases with limited or incorrect statements, so I'm not going to sus him for that. Earth is probably the closest to being a light scumread. Much as he's been absent from much of the discussion, his limited contributions have largely looked like attempts to claim there's something wrong with GP's claims without explaining why it makes sense to him. I'll have to go back and check out previous games to see if this was the norm, it's been a while.